Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Succubus

STEVENNEWTH666

When my succubus has sex with me it doesn’t feel physical nor can I see/hear/touch her it says on the joy of Satan website section on succubus that it feels physical but it never has for me which makes me not want the relationship

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
When my succubus has sex with me it doesn’t feel physical nor can I see/hear/touch her it says on the joy of Satan website section on succubus that it feels physical but it never has for me which makes me not want the relationship
You have to progress further to get there, I couldn't feel at the beginning either and within a month I can feel something (hugs, kisses, even some words), this might be different for you but you have to start working on yourself.

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
One piece of advice I can give you is to connect to her while you are having sex, start a string from your soul that connects to hers, in this way you are much more open to her energy.
If you combine this with meditations to open up the psychic centres, synesthesia and visualisation, you will achieve very good results.

6The6Return6 said:
FuckYu_666 said:

In just 1 month, this is wonderful. Great job!
Thank you very much! :D
I am very happy with the results I have achieved alongside my beloved, another thing I forgot to mention earlier is that it might be a good idea to create an astral temple together. This way you train the visualisation the psychic senses and build a closer relationship.

FuckYu_666 said:

I'm still at the stage of creating consistency, although I've been here for years. I have to reconcile dirt issues in the soul, with cleanliness, and trying to develop my astral senses to feel my Succubus, and the Gods. :cool:

I would be extremely happy if I could get it that fast too hahahaha. But I understand, we are all individuals.

Thank you for the tips. About the visualization exercises, do you use the 6 Month Spiritual Warfare Training exercises? I'm doing a single that Shael posted and another one by Inanna that Voiceofenki posted years ago. :D

6The6Return6 said:
Thank you for the tips. About the visualization exercises, do you use the 6 Month Spiritual Warfare Training exercises? I'm doing a single that Shael posted and another one by Inanna that Voiceofenki posted years ago. :D
I train visualisation by spiritual warfare, by thinking about things (visualisation process in combination with memory), and also by being in my astral temple while meditating, resting or relaxing.
In the astral temple you can create things with concentration and thought and you have to use visualisation to see and move and also develop other astral senses to perceive things, for example water on the body, heat, wind and others.
I'm not sure if they are within the 6-month programme, but there is definitely something in common.

FuckYu_666 said:

I do it in a similar way, and I mix it with element breathing. But I took very little breaths. And at the moment, I only feel slight tingles, in random places on my body

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back