Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This historical period seems to me to be living in the worst of nightmares. When it will end?

SeguaceDiSatana

On the one hand, here in Italy we have a sort of super-green pass that is given exclusively to vaccinated people starting from December without which you can do absolutely nothing (no social life, zero fun and go outside) even if you have the swab of any negative type. On the other hand, throughout the European Union and therefore also here in Italy, communism is spreading. This obsession with being all equal and politically correct has resulted in a real disaster. Two hours ago a series of articles came out on the new decisions of the European Union which say that we can no longer say "Mr or Miss" because it is an excessive differentiation and we must say Ms. You can no longer say "Xmas", but you have to say "holidays" because not everyone is religious. You can't say "the elderly", but you have to say "the older people", etc. They want to eliminate every single thing that differentiates us as people. In the background, there is still Elon Musk who tries through transhumanism to make us become soulless and humanityless cyborgs.
This historical period seems like a nightmare to me. I can't believe what is happening. How long will this situation have to go on?

SeguaceDiSatana said:
On the one hand, here in Italy we have a sort of super-green pass that is given exclusively to vaccinated people starting from December without which you can do absolutely nothing (no social life, zero fun and go outside) even if you have the swab of any negative type. On the other hand, throughout the European Union and therefore also here in Italy, communism is spreading. This obsession with being all equal and politically correct has resulted in a real disaster. Two hours ago a series of articles came out on the new decisions of the European Union which say that we can no longer say "Mr or Miss" because it is an excessive differentiation and we must say Ms. You can no longer say "Xmas", but you have to say "holidays" because not everyone is religious. You can't say "the elderly", but you have to say "the older people", etc. They want to eliminate every single thing that differentiates us as people. In the background, there is still Elon Musk who tries through transhumanism to make us become soulless and humanityless cyborgs.
This historical period seems like a nightmare to me. I can't believe what is happening. How long will this situation have to go on?
Do what I do, I just keep calling someone sir or miss, I just don't follow these tendencies of some communist jew shit.
If someone tries to explain to me why I should be such a communist, I tell him that he is pathetic and a disgrace to his people.

I haven't read the whole post, but what we are experiencing now is nothing compared to the sufference and torture we experienced in the middle ages. We were literally burned at stakes, precisely tortured as to not die and be able to be tortured for days at an end, we were castrated, our kids killed in front of us, our eyes pricked, our body pierced by blades.
This is nothing compared to that, and I have to thank Satan for that.

Just find somethings to do you like and/or someone to be close too. It will go by a lot faster.
It's about to get better in that slowly most people will kind of be on a common side and speaking out against and fighting this stuff. People that choose to remain slaves I guess will be outcast or a separate part of society according to a recent sermon. They will be looked down upon more and more. Where once (2011 or so and before) even suggesting something simple like a microchip being pushed or that elites control the world who hate us would get you laughed at and ignored 2023 or something you will be made fun of if you trust the news and looked down upon or don't realize this stuff and outcast in the same way. You get to be part of this.

slyscorpion said:
Just find somethings to do you like and/or someone to be close too. It will go by a lot faster.
It's about to get better in that slowly most people will kind of be on a common side and speaking out against and fighting this stuff. People that choose to remain slaves I guess will be outcast or a separate part of society according to a recent sermon. They will be looked down upon more and more. Where once (2011 or so and before) even suggesting something simple like a microchip being pushed or that elites control the world who hate us would get you laughed at and ignored 2023 or something you will be made fun of if you trust the news and looked down upon or don't realize this stuff and outcast in the same way. You get to be part of this.

This is definitely the fun part I get to treat npc slaves in the future like they treated me

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

This is definitely the fun part I get to treat npc slaves in the future like they treated me
What's so fun about emulating slavers? All of this is sad and unnneccessary.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

What's so fun about emulating slavers? All of this is sad and unnneccessary.

I am not saying doing that. They tried to outcast us laugh at us make us feel bad etc they are getting the same thing back from general society in the near future that is what I am saying. I think emulating npcs is Dumb that is not what I am looking forward to doing.

A lot of people have anger issues at how people and society treated us. So this will be payback kind of the same type of people or same people that treated us bad now are on the receiving end of it. That is kind of cool.

SeguaceDiSatana said:

We have until 2030 to remove the Jews from their high offices, in 2024 the Gentiles will start a revolution. Only 2 years left for the world to wake up and fight with full force against the globalist agenda.
Lord Satan told maxine that we all exceed the expectations of various gods.

StyleCoin said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:

We have until 2030 to remove the Jews from their high offices, in 2024 the Gentiles will start a revolution. Only 2 years left for the world to wake up and fight with full force against the globalist agenda.
Lord Satan told maxine that we all exceed the expectations of various gods.

We can't say absolute dates like this. They could be gone from power next year or 15 years from now. 2024 simply was stated to be the beginning of the full manifestation of age of Aquarius by Maxine nothing else.

slyscorpion said:
We can't say absolute dates like this. They could be gone from power next year or 15 years from now. 2024 simply was stated to be the beginning of the full manifestation of age of Aquarius by Maxine nothing else.

Well from what I know 2023 there is a small dip into Aquarius for about two or three months maybe four. The souls of these people will be Aquarians not Pisces. But it retrogrades back(yes Zodiacs can retrograde). And then in 2024 or is it 2025 like HP.Cobra said the Apex of Aquarius occurs in other words it'll zoom forward and then when it retrogrades at a later date it'll be IN Aquarius and not return to Pisces.

So 2024/2025 and really since probably the ending of the Middle Ages beginnings of the Renaissance. We've been having these quips of Aquarian blasts occur. Remember how the hippies went crazy with the Age of Aquarius like the song or the general tone of the movement. In other words Aquarius has been firing into the Earth for a while now. Not 100% obviously but we are getting into the position whereby in the next few years either people are gonna state 2023 certain individuals born in this date period are Aquarian rather than Pisces by Zodiacal shift. And then it retrogrades and then 2024/2025 the situation shifts into Aquarius and stays there as it continues on. Although it has been stated the the Age really starts sometime around 2150 area whereby the beginnings occur.

I guess that it's not so much we are not gonna see Aquarian people born as the zodiac shifted but by 2150 is when the major shifts start hitting about the full breadth of Aquarius is occurring. Probably one of the reasons the Gods want the Earth back. I'm sure in previous Ages they must have force multiplied mankind early enough and then when the Age tones in it shifts marvelously with the Gods assistance.

I assume the Gods want to avoid the enemy going deep into negative technologies or communist slave technologies and avoid this greyification non-sense.

I recommend everybody get some money together and move to a small town, soon they will use real deadly viruses and electromagnetic bombs (cyberpandemic).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back