Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want her back

One Wire Phenomenon

I have had three girlfriends after her and they were all shitty christian bitches to put it lightly. One of them even got arrested a few days ago. I really do miss her.I want her back. The problem is she lives 1000 km away from me now. She blocked my number and probably has a boyfriend. I tried a ritual to let her go but I ended up crying and failed. Fuck everytime I look at our photos and videos I cry...
She hurt me so bad before but I'm willing to do anything to get her back right now she truely has my heart.I also hurt her but I want to make it work this time and do better there where I fucked up.What should I do?Maybe try sex magic then try and get her phone number from facebook and try to establish a friendship first. Make her want me. And get her to come and live with me. The only problem is the emotional side of me gets obsessive and the chance of me just ending up hurting again will be a lot. She even has driven me to sucide. I won't ever try it again but the same feelings come back so I'm kind of afraid of this.

Also if I do get her back I won't be on the forums that much and won't be irritating you guys :lol: I know I do

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I have had three girlfriends after her and they were all shitty christian bitches to put it lightly. One of them even got arrested a few days ago. I really do miss her.I want her back. The problem is she lives 1000 km away from me now. She blocked my number and probably has a boyfriend. I tried a ritual to let her go but I ended up crying and failed. Fuck everytime I look at our photos and videos I cry...
She hurt me so bad before but I'm willing to do anything to get her back right now she truely has my heart.I also hurt her but I want to make it work this time and do better there where I fucked up.What should I do?Maybe try sex magic then try and get her phone number from facebook and try to establish a friendship first. Make her want me. And get her to come and live with me. The only problem is the emotional side of me gets obsessive and the chance of me just ending up hurting again will be a lot. She even has driven me to sucide. I won't ever try it again but the same feelings come back so I'm kind of afraid of this.

Also if I do get her back I won't be on the forums that much and won't be irritating you guys :lol: I know I do

Try to find someone who is more compatible with you. This really doesn't sound like it would go well for you.

If i recall correctly this is the same girl you told me about who cheated on you. I am telling you its not worth it. You should do a freeing the soul working and aura detachment instead. You will just keep getting hurt by her, either after getting her back, or with your unrequited feelings that she does not even deserve. Have some self respect you are worth more and deserve much better than that. You are of Satan.

Happy, positive, healthy, beneficial -method:

Detach from previous girlfriends :arrow: do a freeing of the soul working to avoid such mess again :arrow: do a working for the most compatible partner

Look at your synastry chart, probably a lot of strong placements that promote this. Is it worth going through the effort of both fixing the relationship back to "normal", then moving her back to you, then doing a working to resolve these points of conflict?

You could do all the above, or simply detach and find someone actually compatible with you, even an SS girl, as Henu has suggested.

Your working did not "fail", it merely brought up strong feelings that are to pass. Restart the working when the moon enters Scorpio here and continue for at least 9 days. Continue longer if you still feel attached. I promise you will feel better about this after you fully detach.

It's getting near venus retrograde. This actually is a common thing for people to try to go back to past partners during it or think internally about past experiences in regards to relationships. I don't know if it would work out any better I wouldn't think so 🤔 I wouldn't do that. I think though it's a great time to heal and detach from the past too in this. Don't start an existing relationship during it though.

Blitzkreig said:

Look at your synastry chart, probably a lot of strong placements that promote this. Is it worth going through the effort of both fixing the relationship back to "normal", then moving her back to you, then doing a working to resolve these points of conflict?

You could do all the above, or simply detach and find someone actually compatible with you, even an SS girl, as Henu has suggested.

Your working did not "fail", it merely brought up strong feelings that are to pass. Restart the working when the moon enters Scorpio here and continue for at least 9 days. Continue longer if you still feel attached. I promise you will feel better about this after you fully detach.

Blitzkreig said:

She is worth it yes.There are no SS women here and I don't want a long distance relationship.

I'm really tempted to get her phone number again and phone her with another number and just have a talk with her. Ask her how she is doing if she has a boyfriend and stuff like that. I think I'm going to that and see what happens first.

Strangely I had a dream last night about it. I dreamt of our beautiful house we lived in and the crystals we collected together.

Let me just try for the last time atleast. If it doesn't go well I will suck it up and banish our memories from my life for good and do as you said.

This kind of obsessive behavior is not healthy for you. Nor for the one you are desperately trying to make your slave partner or something, even though she is a degenerate. Also, if she hurt you so bad to the point of trying suicide this may be even worse than it seems.

However you are desperately lying to yourself into thinking this can work, because you don't want to abandon those feelings, maybe because you are afraid to face those feelings and the reality behind them. It also looks like you do have some emotional issues to deal with.

I think the healthiest thing to do would be to detach as much as you possibly can from said negative person. And take your time to heal from this. After that, attract someone who is good for you. And work on yourself so that never again you will let anyone hurt you like this or feel something so strong for someone who does not deserve it. You have to learn to control your own mind and emotions.

Void meditation and sheer force of will, will get the job done here.

Also it's helpful to completely get rid of Facebook. It is designed to mess up with people's minds.

She is worth it yes.There are no SS women here and I don't want a long distance relationship.
I'm really tempted to get her phone number again and phone her with another number and just have a talk with her.
Let me just try for the last time atleast. If it doesn't go well I will suck it up and banish our memories from my life for good and do as you said.

If you aren't filtering the pool of applicants to SS women, then she is definitely not worth it in comparison to someone who could literally be a perfect match for you. Again, make sure you are using your time wisely because she is not the only person who can make you happy.

As far as SS partners go, they don't have to be perfect, just meet baseline compatibilities. The rest can be solved through energy work.

If she blocked your number, then she doesn't want to talk. Just keep that in mind when you try to reach her, that you will be annoying her. Don't be surprised if the conversation, if any, doesn't go well because of that. You will want to wait at least some time for the bad emotions to calm down.

You should definitely hold yourself to this "last try", because this sort of thing does not sound that healthy at all, or it would require lots of work to become healthy again. Are you sure you don't have any strong pluto aspects with her?

slyscorpion said:
It's getting near venus retrograde...

Good point.

BlackOnyx8 said:

This kind of obsessive behavior is not healthy for you. Nor for the one you are desperately trying to make your slave partner or something, even though she is a degenerate. Also, if she hurt you so bad to the point of trying suicide this may be even worse than it seems.

However you are desperately lying to yourself into thinking this can work, because you don't want to abandon those feelings, maybe because you are afraid to face those feelings and the reality behind them. It also looks like you do have some emotional issues to deal with.

I think the healthiest thing to do would be to detach as much as you possibly can from said negative person. And take your time to heal from this. After that, attract someone who is good for you. And work on yourself so that never again you will let anyone hurt you like this or feel something so strong for someone who does not deserve it. You have to learn to control your own mind and emotions.

Void meditation and sheer force of will, will get the job done here.

Also it's helpful to completely get rid of Facebook. It is designed to mess up with people's minds.

I think it's my fault she did what she did. I'm in a much better state of mind than I was before. If she sees that maybe she will come back.I don't have facebook but I know she does and she always had her number on there before.

She called me once a while after we broke up on the phone and said hey my love. We talked for a little bit and she told me she only slept with one guy so far and asked me if I did sleep with someone.I started crying and put the phone down in her ear. I called her a few times after that and she blocked my number because I was rubbing it in her face the whole time that she cheated and she is a wore and stuff like that but she did even do it before we broke up. Its a long story but I'm also guilty of things and she warned me about that.

Anyway you guys are probably right I'm not gonna call her it's best to just move on.

Blitzkreig said:
I'm really tempted to get her phone number again and phone her with another number and just have a talk with her.

If you aren't filtering the pool of applicants to SS women, then she is definitely not worth it in comparison to someone who could literally be a perfect match for you. Again, make sure you are using your time wisely because she is not the only person who can make you happy.

As far as SS partners go, they don't have to be perfect, just meet baseline compatibilities. The rest can be solved through energy work.

If she blocked your number, then she doesn't want to talk. Just keep that in mind when you try to reach her, that you will be annoying her. Don't be surprised if the conversation, if any, doesn't go well because of that. You will want to wait at least some time for the bad emotions to calm down.

You should definitely hold yourself to this "last try", because this sort of thing does not sound that healthy at all, or it would require lots of work to become healthy again. Are you sure you don't have any strong pluto aspects with her?

slyscorpion said:
It's getting near venus retrograde...

Good point.

Having a SS partner is all I ever wanted but I don't want her to be so far from me like on another continent. If I cannot physically be with her what is the point?
Yes friendships are fine and I have awesome ones but that's that it cannot be more. No she certainly does not have to be perfect. The girl I'm want now was fat when we first met and nobody wanted her. She got thin during our relationship and became the most beautiful women with the most beautiful body that's when the other guys started taking interest. We had it all and she got pregnant and yeah if I just came here to the forums before and during our relationship I am almost certain I would still be with her today. I'm not going to go into details why.

Having a SS partner is all I ever wanted but I don't want her to be so far from me like on another continent. If I cannot physically be with her what is the point?

Ahh ok. When you are doing these rituals to attract someone to you, that is what they are doing. In other words, it will bring you guys together. If it doesn't do that, or gives you a result that is not viable, then that defeats the purpose of attracting someone to you.

Are you sure there is not an SS partner within the entirety of your area? Did you check every person? That is the purpose of the magic to do that for you.

And if there is not someone within 25km, then there is someone within 50 or 100, and so on. If the person is not a full SS already, then it would find someone who is inclined to be one, and so on. That is what finding the most compatible partner for you entails.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

You should do Satanic Void Meditation every day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back