Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATANAMA mantra

I have asked a similar question in the past. I wanted to ask for more details on the SATANAMA mantra. So from what I understand the mantra Satanama can change things. For example, I have read that many use it to change and modify their DNA, in order to stay young for a longer time. Others use it to heal, or even to solve problems of the body by changing its structure. But so my question is: can I use SATANAMA to change situations, DNA information, ideas and emotions, strength, memory, endurance and intelligence, etc.? Can everything be changed with the SATANAMA mantra? Plus I know you can use it as an empowerment mantra too, right? How?

Satanama can be used to empower the crown chakra and help open the astral senses, it seems like it can activate telomerase and so keep us young, heal mental and physical illnesses and this is as much as I know. Satanas is more for empowering any working, I would use this with a specific mantra or rune for the specific working you want to do. I don't know if it would work in other ways Satanama but you could experiment, what I know is that is a very healing mantra compated to Satanas wich is more empowering.

luis said:
Satanama can be used to empower the crown chakra and help open the astral senses, it seems like it can activate telomerase and so keep us young, heal mental and physical illnesses and this is as much as I know. Satanas is more for empowering any working, I would use this with a specific mantra or rune for the specific working you want to do. I don't know if it would work in other ways Satanama but you could experiment, what I know is that is a very healing mantra compated to Satanas wich is more empowering.

I was actually using SATANAMA for the psychic centers and actually noticed more pressure and even positive pain in them while vibrating in them Satanama. I was thinking of vibrating SATANAMA daily in the psychic centers of astral vision and hearing to open them and then vibrate INANNA to empower them. Then I wanted to add PTAH meditation for the pineal gland and finally the ISIS mantra for the third eye. Do you think it could be a good idea?

SeguaceDiSatana said:
luis said:

I was actually using SATANAMA for the psychic centers and actually noticed more pressure and even positive pain in them while vibrating in them Satanama. I was thinking of vibrating SATANAMA daily in the psychic centers of astral vision and hearing to open them and then vibrate INANNA to empower them. Then I wanted to add PTAH meditation for the pineal gland and finally the ISIS mantra for the third eye. Do you think it could be a good idea?
Yes, the more you do the less time it will take to open them. I'm doing the Ptah meditation and I did notice my intuition to be much stronger. I did Satanama in the past too and it did help a lot too. Cleaning the chakras has helped too, there is a lot I would love to do but not so much time in the day.

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Schwarze Sonne said:
SATANAMA is also an elemental Mantra, you can use it to balance your elements.

This is very interesting. Can you explain better please?

As in the SATANAMA meditation, SA is fire, TA is earth, NA is air and MA is water. To be more precise only the consonants are related to their elements, the A is the Akasha that manifests each element into the material realm, and gives more power too.
You can do said meditation every day affirming that your elements are now balanced.

Stormblood's version of SATANAMA https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23953

Lydia's version
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18220

SeguaceDiSatana said:
I have asked a similar question in the past. I wanted to ask for more details on the SATANAMA mantra. So from what I understand the mantra Satanama can change things. For example, I have read that many use it to change and modify their DNA, in order to stay young for a longer time. Others use it to heal, or even to solve problems of the body by changing its structure. But so my question is: can I use SATANAMA to change situations, DNA information, ideas and emotions, strength, memory, endurance and intelligence, etc.? Can everything be changed with the SATANAMA mantra? Plus I know you can use it as an empowerment mantra too, right? How?

Think of the use of each mantra or rune as a tool. Some tools can be used for many things, but using the correct tool is more energy efficient. So using Satanama to heal something, or restore balance, would be efficient, but using it to increase your intelligence (in place of working with Mercury-style energies) would be inefficient. In this same example, Satanama would work well if the intelligence deficit was caused by poor health, however.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back