Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra meditation and planetary hours

So i plan to start the chakra meditation one chakra per day, so all 7 chakras per week. The individual chakra meditation pages say that if working on one chakra at a time, the meditation is best done during the specific planetary hour and day for that chakra.

But the thing is I won't be able to do the meditation at the specific hour on the specific day. Is it still ok to do the meditation at the hour of the chakra but without following the specific day for it?

For example, I'll most likely be doing it between 9 to 10 pm, so by following the chakra hours, I can do each chakra per day during the timeslot of that particular chakra. But that means I won't be following the particular day for that chakra though. Is that fine?? Or should I rather start something else to empower and fully open chakras?

Yes, it is okay. Actually more than fine, since it is important to stay consistent in the practice and not worry about fine tuning aspects such as these. IF you have the luxury of choice, go for it, but don't stress about it.

Other than that, the way I am doing is that I do the chakra of the day and the pair of that chakra after that, and then spin all the chakras after that - I do not wish to spend 70-90 minutes every day just on this one meditation and this does propel me forward even though I do not do full chakra meditation.

You can try RAUM meditation after a few months of consistent chakra meditation to further help in the empowerment. Maybe you could try it already?

स त न म said:
So i plan to start the chakra meditation one chakra per day, so all 7 chakras per week. The individual chakra meditation pages say that if working on one chakra at a time, the meditation is best done during the specific planetary hour and day for that chakra.

But the thing is I won't be able to do the meditation at the specific hour on the specific day. Is it still ok to do the meditation at the hour of the chakra but without following the specific day for it?

For example, I'll most likely be doing it between 9 to 10 pm, so by following the chakra hours, I can do each chakra per day during the timeslot of that particular chakra. But that means I won't be following the particular day for that chakra though. Is that fine?? Or should I rather start something else to empower and fully open chakras?

It is important to water your chakras regularly, in my view, if you want to gain some serious power, you need to work on each chakra daily.
With powermeditations, each session builds on the day prior. If you stop meditating for a while, short term effects can be lost, and it can be harder to regain them, if you make much progress at all.

Have you opened your chakras, and can you feel each and every one of them any time and any where you want? If yes then good, if not go back to opening the soul and really take your time meditating and opening them up properly.

What I would advise you is to start just doing the full chakra spin.
Do this for a while until you have mastered this meditation. Take your time, no need to rush. Meditate on each chakra using the full chakra spin.

After you have mastered the first step, add your breath and breathe in energy into your chakras. Also do this on each and every chakra. Just like in the chakra breathing meditation.

After you have mastered the second level, you can add vibrations. Sanskrit works very good, so laum for base, vaum for sacral and so on.

After you are sufficient in the above, you can perform the full Chakra meditation, basically do everything in the above but also include the breaths. And never strain during these!

This is what I would do if I was you.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I finished performing the opening the should exercises for the seven main chakras + third eye. No they are not fully open yet. As in I cant feel them whenever I want wherever I want as you said. I also know the ones with a lot of blockage, the 3rd and the 4th. Vibrating in them produces a lot of heat and makes me sweat and itchy.

So the thing is I realize that the chakra meditation page says that it can be used for blocked chakras. That's why I wanted to start with chakra meditation with 1 chakra a day, or as Henu said above with a male-female pair each day. So to fully open/empower them should I continue doing the opening the soul exercises or should I start with chakra meditation?

Also, I do the spinning everyday regardless. It's very hard but I do the best I can.

NinRick said:
It is important to water your chakras regularly, in my view, if you want to gain some serious power, you need to work on each chakra daily.
With powermeditations, each session builds on the day prior. If you stop meditating for a while, short term effects can be lost, and it can be harder to regain them, if you make much progress at all.
Fortunately there are more methods than only chakra meditation for chakras, including (but not limited to) Yoga, and Cleaning Exercises.

If you want to use to use specific hours, then I would download chronos xp on your computer or something like PH Pro on your smartphone. The post you linked is very generalised. The 'hours' extremely rarely, if ever, last 1 full hour and start at the beginning of the hour. For example, now that it's winter in the North of Europe planetary day hours last around 40 minutes, while night planetary hours last around 1 hour and 20 minutes.

This is because planetary hours (and Spiritual Satanism overall) are based on the observation of nature, not arbitrary non-existing (=abstract) units of time. In most of the world, for example, you'll see days becoming shorter starting with the summer solstice with the shortest one being the winter solstice (the darkest night), while days start becoming longer after that as nature is reborn, with the longest day being the summer solstice (the brightest day).

The only moment days will have the exact amount of day and night is on the Equinoxes, and the hours at those times are long exactly one hour.

This only changes moving very close to the equator and very close to the poles, where you'll always have more extreme situations, such as the 6 months of night and 6 months of day in some areas.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Fortunately there are more methods than only chakra meditation for chakras, including (but not limited to) Yoga, and Cleaning Exercises.

Yeah cleaning and yoga are also important, RAUM is also there for empowerment, however, at least for me, nothing really substitutes for direct chakra work, where you pinpoint your focus and energies on your chakras. But this is just me, and I also meditate for 5-6hrs when I have enough time lol

स त न म said:

I finished performing the opening the should exercises for the seven main chakras + third eye. No they are not fully open yet. As in I cant feel them whenever I want wherever I want as you said. I also know the ones with a lot of blockage, the 3rd and the 4th. Vibrating in them produces a lot of heat and makes me sweat and itchy.

So the thing is I realize that the chakra meditation page says that it can be used for blocked chakras. That's why I wanted to start with chakra meditation with 1 chakra a day, or as Henu said above with a male-female pair each day. So to fully open/empower them should I continue doing the opening the soul exercises or should I start with chakra meditation?

Also, I do the spinning everyday regardless. It's very hard but I do the best I can.

Oh okay, in that case I would start from square one again.
Take all the time you need per meditation session, as there is need to rush, as you need full focus and attention, while meditating. In the beginning it may be a bit difficult to locate the chakras, but after a while they will become like muscles and you can charge them anytime, everywhere.

Do hatha yoga, cleaning and start the opening the chakras meditations again.

Start with your 3rd eye, and follow the order of the Site, until you can feel the chakras by focusing on them.

After you have opened your 3rd eye to an extend you can feel it by just willing to do so, you open the other chakra, but you still meditate on the 3rd eye every day as well.

It is important to really take your time and correctly locate your chakras in the beginning. So do not rush, you will automatically become faster as you advance and become more adapted to this.

NinRick said:
स त न म said:

Take all the time you need per meditation session, as there is need to rush, as you need full focus and attention, while meditating. In the beginning it may be a bit difficult to locate the chakras, but after a while they will become like muscles and you can charge them anytime, everywhere.

Start with your 3rd eye, and follow the order of the Site, until you can feel the chakras by focusing on them.

After you have opened your 3rd eye to an extend you can feel it by just willing to do so, you open the other chakra, but you still meditate on the 3rd eye every day as well.

It is important to really take your time and correctly locate your chakras in the beginning. So do not rush, you will automatically become faster as you advance and become more adapted to this.
I won't be able to add hatha yoga to my routine at this point but i will do the other things. Thank you.

And thanks Henu, Woden and Storm.

स त न म said:
NinRick said:
स त न म said:

I won't be able to add hatha yoga to my routine at this point but i will do the other things. Thank you.

Yoga is really worth it tho, as this really increases your bioelectricity.
You could wake up 40 minutes earlier, and do this.
Not immediatly, however, you really should add at least one hatha Yoga session per day.
I mean if you wanna seriously increase your power.

NinRick said:
Yeah cleaning and yoga are also important, RAUM is also there for empowerment, however, at least for me, nothing really substitutes for direct chakra work, where you pinpoint your focus and energies on your chakras. But this is just me, and I also meditate for 5-6hrs when I have enough time lol
If yoga is not pinpointed to chakras, then I don't know what is. :D Any 8 fold activity directly or indirectly benefits chakra system.

No comment on the dick measurement competition. :lol:

स त न म said:

Look up 40 day program, and do the hatha yoga from there. Literally takes around 10-15 minutes per day, and it's a good way to get started. Better than nothing!

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
If yoga is not pinpointed to chakras, then I don't know what is. :D Any 8 fold activity directly or indirectly benefits chakra system.

No comment on the dick measurement competition. :lol:

स त न म said:

Look up 40 day program, and do the hatha yoga from there. Literally takes around 10-15 minutes per day, and it's a good way to get started. Better than nothing!

No dick comparison intended, as I do not meditate for other people lol

Henu the Great said:

As a beginner, it is good to do it in 10-15 minutes. However, those who have time should do it properly which takes 45-75 minutes, since each pose needs to be held 3 to 5 minutes for optimal effects. The real relaxation only starts after 2 minutes of holding a pose, after which your body is able to go deeper into the pose. Hurried stretching is usually athletic stretching, not part of spirituality.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

As a beginner, it is good to do it in 10-15 minutes. However, those who have time should do it properly which takes 45-75 minutes, since each pose needs to be held 3 to 5 minutes for optimal effects. The real relaxation only starts after 2 minutes of holding a pose, after which your body is able to go deeper into the pose. Hurried stretching is usually athletic stretching, not part of spirituality.

What if I took a couple from Lydia's yoga for chakras and do a couple for one chakra per day. so 7 chakras per week???

Also,the hatha yoga link in your footer is broken. Maybe just for me but you might wanna change that. Just bringing it to your attention.

स त न म said:
Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

What if I took a couple from Lydia's yoga for chakras and do a couple for one chakra per day. so 7 chakras per week???

Also,the hatha yoga link in your footer is broken. Maybe just for me but you might wanna change that. Just bringing it to your attention.

Oh yeah thank you!
I am searching for a proper link now.

The mantras are the same for full chakra meditation and opening of soul.

So one can use follow the routine,gap and order for “opening of soul” and use techniques from “full chakra meditation” ? For main chakras.

Secondly does “full chakra meditation” , those mantras they only opens the chakras further or does it empowers them as well?

I m currently cleaning 18x each chakra , followed by complete chakra meditation with 10x vibrations.

I m thinking of adding empowerment as well, but if complete chakra meditation empowers as well then i wont be adding further empowerment. So does it?

Demonic said:

So one can use follow the routine,gap and order for “opening of soul” and use techniques from “full chakra meditation” ? For main chakras.

Secondly does “full chakra meditation” , those mantras they only opens the chakras further or does it empowers them as well?

I m currently cleaning 18x each chakra , followed by complete chakra meditation with 10x vibrations.

I m thinking of adding empowerment as well, but if complete chakra meditation empowers as well then i wont be adding further empowerment. So does it?

Yes it does empower them. But I would not go with 10 reps, don’t count the reps and just do it untill you feel it was enough for this chakra and move on to the next.

NinRick said:
Demonic said:

Yes it does empower them. But I would not go with 10 reps, don’t count the reps and just do it untill you feel it was enough for this chakra and move on to the next.

Tbh it feels less, my individual chakra can take a lot more,lately i can go on and on meditating.
I can feel this tremendous change, my soul maturing.

Only problem is i lack of time as other meditations occupy my time so according to my time i made it 10 plus along with 18 of cleaning it makes 196 vibrations (two different sessions).

i m focusing on cleaning extensively for now.

Did you make affirmation for full chakra meditation?

Demonic said:
NinRick said:
Demonic said:

Tbh it feels less, my individual chakra can take a lot more,lately i can go on and on meditating.

Only problem is i lack of time as other meditations occupy my time so according to my time i made it 10 plus along with 18 of cleaning it makes 196 vibrations (two different sessions).

I did not do any affirmations when meditating on my chakras.

1) I focus on the chakra and allign it first.
2) then I breathe energy in for a couple of breaths
3) then I do the breathing technique
4) Vibrations
5) focus on the chakra for like 2-4 minutes

Demonic said:
NinRick said:
Demonic said:

I make affirmations when doing the Raum Meditation tho

NinRick said:

4) Vibrations

Thanks a lot brother. I appreciate the help. <3

Demonic said:
NinRick said:

4) Vibrations

Thanks a lot brother. I appreciate the help. <3

Any time, you are welcome :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back