Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tomarrow is one of the most powerful dates.

Woodlandman

Date 11/29/2021: 11 + 29 + 2021 = 9
Day of the year 333: 3 + 3 + 3 = 9
And there is a 9 in 29.
Fire.

People on here normally calculate power dates with astrology. The main ones are the 4 Satanic Holidays and the Solstice/Equinox points other power dates are Lunar and Solar Eclipses and in some cases rarer or really rare astrological aspects create a lot of power with specific types of workings or spells that relate to the type of energy the aspect is such as a lot of planets conjunct in Libra is great for a love spell just an example. Next year actually has a lot of dates that are more powerful. There is two full eclipses the 4 Equinox points and Jupiter at 0 Aries 3 times for about a week (will have to see about that one myself when it comes I think that will add a lot of power to some things or maybe spells in general) There are weaker things that add a tiny bit more power to stuff such as Sun 13 or 26 Capricorn for example but often not worth a lot of extra effort on those days cause it's not greatly more powerful.

Woodlandman said:
And there is a 9 in 29.
Fire.

With that said I don't see why tommorow will be really more powerful for spells or rtrs or workings or anything.

slyscorpion said:
Woodlandman said:
And there is a 9 in 29.
Fire.

With that said I don't see why tommorow will be really more powerful for spells or rtrs or workings or anything.

But the enemy is frequently doing rituals on dates that are multiple of some number like 9. I thought this might've been the case here, my bad. I really like number 9.

Woodlandman said:
slyscorpion said:
Woodlandman said:
And there is a 9 in 29.
Fire.

But the enemy is frequently doing rituals on dates that are multiple of some number like 9. I thought this might've been the case here, my bad. I really like number 9.

Honestly it does feel like there is a lot of power behind the rtr today. However I don't understand this stuff yet. So I can't really say. This may be a power date. I know the enemy does this.

Woodlandman said:
slyscorpion said:
Woodlandman said:
And there is a 9 in 29.
Fire.

I was waiting for Cobra to write a sermon or someone knowledgeable to explain this kind of thing to me and others here before really trying to use it. Will have to see the enemy may pull something today (I hope not though) I know they like to use numbers like this.

If people are open do rtr today more so if you think this is really powerful. After feeling it energy wise I actually think it is more powerful today somehow but I don't understand this yet.

slyscorpion said:
If people are open do rtr today more so if you think this is really powerful. After feeling it energy wise I actually think it is more powerful today somehow but I don't understand this yet.

It might be that those 333 cycles of energy add up to something creating such pattern that boosts rituals, but that's a quick guess. I myself would like to know how to those things work. The more one mediatates the more it makes sense in ones minds, and it's kinda hard to put into words sometinmes.

Woodlandman said:
slyscorpion said:

It might be that those 333 cycles of energy add up to something creating such pattern that boosts rituals, but that's a quick guess. I myself would like to know how to those things work. The more one mediatates the more it makes sense in ones minds, and it's kinda hard to put into words sometinmes.

This doesn't make sense to me yet to be honest but your right. If I start to understand anything I will post it and see what people say but I don't now so can't help you here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back