Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Method? Maybe a Siddhi?

FuckYu_666

Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash
Website
www.satanisgod.org
If I can connect to the energy of someone who is doing RTR, can I use this connection to boost their attack?
Or can I use his attack to attack the enemy? I mean, X is doing FRTR normally, can I connect and visualise Jews losing their money or power, so that I can use X's attack to further attack the enemy?
RTR acting on the astral, would it be enough to connect during X's RTR to take advantage of the inhaled energy and use it to do further damage to the enemy?
I don't know if this is correct or not, but when a Demon helps you by boosting your RTR, does it act in this way (most likely the Demons will know more advanced and effective methods)?
Could the enemy also try to interfere with this method?

If the above is correct is it to be considered a siddhi?

From what i know Demons "just" directionate the energy that you make/emotions that you have to the enemy.

Emotions empower , vizualization empower, focus also empower the working, if he make the energy you can directionate and vizualize it manifesting.

If you want to "boost" smb RTR you just make energy and affirm it to do that.

And also, please describe how do the Demons BOOST ones RTR exactly?

Ask detaliated questions for detaliated answers.

OpenMind2 said:
From what i know Demons "just" directionate the energy that you make/emotions that you have to the enemy.

Emotions empower , vizualization empower, focus also empower the working, if he make the energy you can directionate and vizualize it manifesting.

If you want to "boost" smb RTR you just make energy and affirm it to do that.

And also, please describe how do the Demons BOOST ones RTR exactly?

Ask detaliated questions for detaliated answers.
A demon and can help you with visualisation or can help you by adding energy, there are infinite methods for this.

What I am talking about is connecting to the energy of someone who is doing RTRs and working with that energy.

Well that is hard, the energy smb create when doing RTR is connected to the working of RTRS and also is a very black and harmful energy, the energy that we put.to destroy the enemyes.

You better just make energy by absorbing/breathing in energy/vibrting runes/sexual energy etc, and give it to Satan or the Gods to use it(if you really want to help but can't make RTR)

That one person should work for himself to be better at vizualization and you should work for your own improvment , not working both on one's working.

The RTRs are made for individual attacks.

The Gods help us by sending the over whelming
Energy to the enemys when WE CAN'T alone, and expect us to improve by ourself as much as possible.

By helping your friend instead of letting him doing it by himself you do a bad thing because if you vizualize or send the energy for him, he will not be motivated to do it by himself in the future.

As i said gods help with OVERWHELMING situations and energyes.

And they don't add energy, just if you give them something or if you are friends with them, just as a fact , from what i know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back