Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pineal gland | Big problem

s7thm

Dear friends,
my pineal gland has been opened trough alot walking 'n smoking pot, spending my time mosty in trance nd a jewish coven found me, is still in me while writing this, and they claim that my own pineal gland is supposed to be theirs and one even said that they want to possess my body.
I been tortured and raped astrally for over 2 months and my heart was nearly dead but it got healed somehow, I think I did that by myself or the jewish scum, however my heart was somewhat on the wrong spot and I were almost dead. My spine was supposed to break also.
The healing process was kinda quick, like 3-4 days.
I'm experiencing nausea and my organs keep being penetrated by light streams or something like that.
Without them 'in my head' my Aura, I think, and energy was powerful and my visions were showing me that the enemy judean God YWH was hitting my back with a light kind of spear and my solar plexus broke somehow.
Every human, all are Christian, are hating me for some reason, it's not really my past though. I haven't hurted anyone in the astral realm neither have I ever astral projected. They claim that my imagination would be seen by everyone but I know that this is false because it's only for those who are.
Currently they're letting more and more people connect to my pineal gland and I'm still getting stung inside my body and I'm suffering from nausea.
If anyone can help me please contact me as fast as possible, I can hardly imagine stuff.

Best regards

D. from Germany

(Also they want me to fight in Afghanistan)

s7thm said:
Dear friends,
my pineal gland has been opened trough alot walking 'n smoking pot, spending my time mosty in trance nd a jewish coven found me, is still in me while writing this, and they claim that my own pineal gland is supposed to be theirs and one even said that they want to possess my body.
I been tortured and raped astrally for over 2 months and my heart was nearly dead but it got healed somehow, I think I did that by myself or the jewish scum, however my heart was somewhat on the wrong spot and I were almost dead. My spine was supposed to break also.
I'm experiencing nausea and my organs keep being penetrated by light streams or something like that.
Without them 'in my head' my Aura, I think, and energy was powerful and my visions were showing me that the enemy judean God YWH was hitting my back with a light kind of spear and my solar plexus broke somehow.
Every human, all are Christian, are hating me for some reason, it's not really my past though. I haven't hurted anyone in the astral realm neither have I ever astral projected. They claim that my imagination would be seen by everyone but I know that this is false because it's only for those who are.
Currently they're letting more and more people connect to my pineal gland and I'm still getting stung inside my body and I'm suffering from nausea.
If anyone can help me please contact me as fast as possible, I can hardly imagine stuff.

Best regards

D. from Germany

First of all, calm down. Smoking weed can make you hallucinate. If it's not that, then do a Muńka for 80 days and an Ansuz or Uruz to get rid of enemy influences.

s7thm said:
Dear friends,

Best regards

D. from Germany

Are you a dedicated SS?
Have you studied Joyofsatan.org?
Are you practicing meditations on a daily basis?

And for the sake of all good, stop doing drugs... You are only inviting disaster on your self that way.

s7thm said:
Dear friends,

Best regards

D. from Germany

Hey buddy all you need to do is stop smoking weed. I know I have been there. Weed causes me extreme paranoia almost like what you are describing. What happens is the drug opens parts of the mind and soul up for parasitic entities to attach to you that's why you feel this way. You need to stop smoking weed it's very important. Thats the best advice I can give you.

Not sure exactly what has happened here but try to stay strong and calm and objective, when people open their pineal gland improperly it can create visions that are inaccurate temporarily. Be sure to do yoga regularly, do a cleansing program, if you’re not dedicated read joyofsatan.org and read through it. No one can steal your soul from you.

Reminder Buddy Boyos - Don't do drugs and don't smoke anything.
cy1sNjQwLmpwZw

https://b-ok.asia/book/3658757/be8851

Jack said:
Not only the mental or spiritual aspects of this and other smoked substances, but also the fact that inhaling any smoke dries lungs, and that is not healthy.

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:
Not only the mental or spiritual aspects of this and other smoked substances, but also the fact that inhaling any smoke dries lungs, and that is not healthy.

Also, in negative physical effects.

Any time you smoke something you are breathing in smoke, obviously right? But, what makes up smoke exactly? All smoke contains carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and particle matter.

Now, what's the purpose of the lungs? To breath in oxygen, then carry that oxygen to every single cell within your body directly through the blood stream.

Everytime you inhale smoke you're inviting all kinds of shit into your body that shouldn't be there. Carbon monoxide is toxic, carbon dioxide is a waste product(we breathe it out), and particle matter is literal solids, I don't think I need to explain how bad it is to bring in solids into a sensitive and delicate organ like the lungs.

Smoking is fucking bad. Don't do it kids.

This honestly sounds like this person has used drugs for a long time such as pot and hallucinogens or they are suffering a bad trip I don't think there is much spiritual to it or that much of this stuff is real. It certainly won't open your pineal glad. It may open a person to the astral somewhat but no control and distorted perceptions and as they found out the enemy will take advantage of this.

Stop doing drugs.

Stop doing drugs. If you still want to get high, I suggest doing pineal meditation instead. The pineal gland naturally releases dmt and gives a pleasurable sensation. It is a gift by Lord Satan for giving us the ability to be in pleasure without using external factors.

Siatris Ioholo said:
s7thm said:
Dear friends,

Best regards

D. from Germany

First of all, calm down. Smoking weed can make you hallucinate. If it's not that, then do a Muńka for 80 days and an Ansuz or Uruz to get rid of enemy influences.

How do you do ansuz or urus to get rid of enemy influences

cobra666 said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
s7thm said:
Dear friends,

Best regards

D. from Germany

How do you do ansuz or urus to get rid of enemy influences

Cobras working affirmation "my ---- chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" and vibrate ansuz or uruz in that chakra some number multiple of 9 as you state the affirmation visualize blue fire burning any enemy links.
I think you go base to top.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back