Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How about we make an official "Delete my account" thread for these whinging losers?

Soul Wings

Seriously, every time I see one of these threads, (there's at least one per week) I just think, how the fuck do these pathetic self pitying people find their way back here to snivel and whine? What could you possibly gain from publicly announcing you want to delete your account, a big Shakespearean monologue about nothing in particular, and that you're *sad violin* done with Satanism? If you didn't want pity, it would make sense just to let your account rot instead of making a thread about it, wouldn't it?

Everyone has their doubts about things, but I've had enough of opening these threads and seeing the same shit over and over so I want to say something about it publically too. People are wasting their time trying to exacerbate self pity and tantrums towards Satan. In my opinion there is no point fanning the flame, encouraging this behaviour and being soft about it. There is a time and a place for such things and I do not agree this is it.

People forget that many have died to allow us to have our Pagan beliefs freely and openly. We are trying to restore what was systemically stamped out. Our ancestors did not roll over, shit and piss themselves and "be done with Satan", even after all they'd been through, and damn they have been through some horrors. Our spirituality is still today constantly made fun of, spurned, spat on, "tried out", worn on the backs of edgelords, dragged through the mud, and discriminated against on a day to day basis. I, for one, reject this kind of behaviour entirely and people like this are not welcome in my sphere.

Anyway, there are so many of these troll crap-fart threads/attacks lately that I figured it would be better to make a general thread reply as it would be a waste of time doing it individually. Now I can hopefully link this next time I see one of these putrid threads. No point mincing words, I think I have said my peace. You are welcome and invited to say yours.

People ask for their accounts to be deleted for a variety of reasons, for instance, some people made threads simply requesting their accounts to be deleted as they feel as though their posts may do more harm than good(The reason I abandoned my first account).

It's not neccesarily about wanting pity but moreso about protecting the community. As I had made that account when I was very new and it stuck with me over the years, the person I was when I started it and when I eventually abandoned it were completely different.

As such, if someone saw an old post of mine they may take it as solid advice from the "insert my old username" of today and follow it blindly. Eventually, I made a thread asking for it to be deleted, then just left the account to rot.

I didn't write some long post, it was a simple "I am requesting my account to be deleted" and then I made a new account. So, while yes, many people do write huge posts for pity or whatever, that's not always the case, some may even be writing out those long posts because they felt a sense of obligation to their fellow SS to tell them why they are leaving.

You never know what's going on in another persons head, so it's wrong for you to say that everyone who makes a thread with a long posts asking to delete their account is looking for pity. For instance, one of the SS I respect most, made such a long thread, not asking to delete his account but informing everyone he would be leaving the forums and why.

Ghost in the Machine said:
On a more personal note, I am leaving.

Not the truth or the true gods of humanity and our true ways or spiritual satanism, but many things have been happening and going on on my end very personally with enemy attacks, threats and blatant life-threatening dangers that require me to pretty much go underground and go quiet to deal with this shit on a more personal level and protect myself among other things going forward in my life.

There will likely be far more from my posting of this but at this rate I have no choice and I assure you making some 'throw-away' account just to post it 'anonymously' would not work to protect me anyways, back in my online warfare days I was vigorous but despite my efforts had no control over certain matters that had me tracked down and 'tagged' in banning me from even social sites and related that I had never even made an account on yet and threats online had made it quite blatantly apparent that I am not 'invisible'.

Regardless of anything our ancestors made sacrifices before to preserve and keep to the truth and fuck it I might as well join that bandwagon for this age in some way. If I don't make it somehow I'll be damn sure others will after in spite of the enemy.

I don't know when or if I will return before the enemy somehow takes down the ministry but I don't want anyone to worry about me, I am a stubborn fucker. I've done a lot on this forum, practically lived here for 4 to 5 hours every day of my spare time and then some for 3 years now, honestly too much in my obsessive devotion to service in helping others here, but in truth that can do one's own self in if they don't take care of themselves.

I've had major fuckups in behaviour and all kinds of crap here and have made many mistakes on this forum, I always recognize a shit ego, a shit demeanor and a shit sense of handling things among other things when I do and I don't like the emptiness of a 'sorry' and hope that the good I did do for the ministry that my actions suffice more strongly.

This is my last post on the forums. I wish you all the best and want you all to stay strong and have faith in the truth and the true gods of humanity no matter what happens.

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HUMANITY FOR ALL OF ETERNITY

From Entire Joy of Satan Mass Backup + Misc

Don't just assume everyone who want's to leave or have their account deleted has some attention seeking motive behind it. Ghost, and myself, are both individuals who have left the forums in the past due to us recognizing the effects of our actions on ourselves and on others.

It was wrong of you to villainise everyone who makes a post saying they are leaving or makes a post asking for their account to be deleted. Shame on you.

Soul Wings said:
Seriously, every time I see one of these threads, (there's at least one per week) I just think, how the fuck do these pathetic self pitying people find their way back here to snivel and whine? What could you possibly gain from publicly announcing you want to delete your account, a big Shakespearean monologue about nothing in particular, and that you're *sad violin* done with Satanism? If you didn't want pity, it would make sense just to let your account rot instead of making a thread about it, wouldn't it?

Everyone has their doubts about things, but I've had enough of opening these threads and seeing the same shit over and over so I want to say something about it publically too. People are wasting their time trying to exacerbate self pity and tantrums towards Satan. In my opinion there is no point fanning the flame, encouraging this behaviour and being soft about it. There is a time and a place for such things and I do not agree this is it.

People forget that many have died to allow us to have our Pagan beliefs freely and openly. We are trying to restore what was systemically stamped out. Our ancestors did not roll over, shit and piss themselves and "be done with Satan", even after all they'd been through, and damn they have been through some horrors. Our spirituality is still today constantly made fun of, spurned, spat on, "tried out", worn on the backs of edgelords, dragged through the mud, and discriminated against on a day to day basis. I, for one, reject this kind of behaviour entirely and people like this are not welcome in my sphere.

Anyway, there are so many of these troll crap-fart threads/attacks lately that I figured it would be better to make a general thread reply as it would be a waste of time doing it individually. Now I can hopefully link this next time I see one of these putrid threads. No point mincing words, I think I have said my peace. You are welcome and invited to say yours.
Not all of them are trolls, so you have to give them a chance, their attitude is not the best, but if they can be saved they should be saved.
The idea of creating a general topic like "do you want to delete your account? Let's discuss it" is a good idea.

I don't reckon they're whingeing, but they might be losers. They're just posers and trolling, taking the piss. They come, hang out for a bit, then feel like a third wheel and decide to try and bring attention to themselves - and (no offence, but) with threads like yours here, and with everyone replying to each and every one of these delete account threads, they're gaining the attention they seek. It's such a low-level... well, not even an attack. They know that they can just stop logging in and go away. No-one would notice. No personally-identifiable information is permitted to be shared on the forum, so "delit mah akunt, pliz!" is just them trying to be annoying. It's like flies buzzing around; they can be ignored safely and then enjoyed when they die in the lovely blue zapping light.

Shame on me, huh? That's a pretty bold thing to say. Especially since nothing's been addressed that's the real point of my thread.

Reading this reply, it's doesn't give me much information as to why you personally feel attacked and it's not a compelling argument. A good chunk of it was justifying why you, a stranger to me, left, and the other half was why someone you admire, also another stranger, left.

This thread is obviously not about self growth, you know that and you admit it in your own post. You can try to put words in my mouth but I was clear and succinct about what I meant, as some other replies in this thread suggest. So... somehow it's made about yourself. You're getting upset over nothing. In a way, half of my reply is nothing as a result. Do you see what I mean?

As you can see I, personally, don't care if you left or why, (or anyone else). If you want to leave and "grow as a person" that's an entirely different thing and your business. It becomes our business when we click on and read the thread. 90% of the time, the thread is crap, pathetic and insulting, and a waste of time; so I don't bother trying to help. Of course I'm going to villainise attention seekers, "I'm done with Satan" tantrums and self-pity because I want people to snap out of it or stay away from me, then. What if they start coming into my threads to pity themselves and spit on Father Satan? I come here to get away from losers like that. How are they going to know if I keep silent and don't say anything? Being nice about it doesn't do any good. Instead these stupid people want to treat this forum like a free therapy session. Of course some are ok with that, in this context, I am not, and I hate seeing good people taken advantage of.

FuckYu_666 said:
Not all of them are trolls, so you have to give them a chance, their attitude is not the best, but if they can be saved they should be saved.
FuckYu_666 said:
The idea of creating a general topic like "do you want to delete your account? Let's discuss it" is a good idea.

Hopefully, most people who read this thread know who it's really for. I'd not expend this much emotional/spell energy for nothing.

That's up to Satan really. If he really takes people like this back in, not only would I be surprised, but admire his patience.
I personally will not be giving these people a chance. By all means, if you and others want to, go for it. Again I admire the patience there, mine is clearly gone.
The thing is, I don't see these types of people I'm referring to worth "saving", but I am willing to admit I am a bit of a pessimist when it comes to human nature. So in relation to both my reply and topic creation...
A) They have to "save" themselves, not get saved
B) It's a likely gamble they'll do it again
C) Good people get taken advantage of
D) It happens all over again

FancyMancy said:
I don't reckon they're whingeing, but they might be losers. They're just posers and trolling, taking the piss. They come, hang out for a bit, then feel like a third wheel and decide to try and bring attention to themselves - and (no offence, but) with threads like yours here, and with everyone replying to each and every one of these delete account threads, they're gaining the attention they seek ... , so "delit mah akunt, pliz!" is just them trying to be annoying. It's like flies buzzing around; they can be ignored safely and then enjoyed when they die in the lovely blue zapping light.
Yes I can sense the third wheel energy when I read the threads. Satanism isn't always about friend friend buddy club family. I'm not against making friends - I've met amazing, dedicated Satanists. Which is why these retards stick out like a sore thumb for me. It can be friendly, but not always. I have good intentions most of the time, and want to help... just not help annoying dipshits that do nothing to help people advance and take advantage of good people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well yes, I did have a think about pretty much exactly what you are saying before I posted the thread. I'm actually pleasantly surprised mods decided to post it, I wondered if it might be too severe in amongst all the relative light-heartedness and political disarray. I'm thankful they did. And also... the irony of me going "These damn whingers!" when I myself am whinging in a way is laughable. The point of this thread is almost moot. Almost. However, this thread also acts as my own public spell to keep these losers away from me. It's a physical manifestation of a thought, much like a journal, and how I do a lot of my spells. I also have a hunch that there are people out there thinking this but wouldn't dream of saying it.

Artisan said:
People ask for their accounts to be deleted for a variety of reasons, for instance, some people made threads simply requesting their accounts to be deleted as they feel as though their posts may do more harm than good(The reason I abandoned my first account).

It's not neccesarily about wanting pity but moreso about protecting the community. As I had made that account when I was very new and it stuck with me over the years, the person I was when I started it and when I eventually abandoned it were completely different.

As such, if someone saw an old post of mine they may take it as solid advice from the "insert my old username" of today and follow it blindly. Eventually, I made a thread asking for it to be deleted, then just left the account to rot.

I didn't write some long post, it was a simple "I am requesting my account to be deleted" and then I made a new account. So, while yes, many people do write huge posts for pity or whatever, that's not always the case, some may even be writing out those long posts because they felt a sense of obligation to their fellow SS to tell them why they are leaving.

You never know what's going on in another persons head, so it's wrong for you to say that everyone who makes a thread with a long posts asking to delete their account is looking for pity. For instance, one of the SS I respect most, made such a long thread, not asking to delete his account but informing everyone he would be leaving the forums and why.

Not the truth or the true gods of humanity and our true ways or spiritual satanism, but many things have been happening and going on on my end very personally with enemy attacks, threats and blatant life-threatening dangers that require me to pretty much go underground and go quiet to deal with this shit on a more personal level and protect myself among other things going forward in my life.

There will likely be far more from my posting of this but at this rate I have no choice and I assure you making some 'throw-away' account just to post it 'anonymously' would not work to protect me anyways, back in my online warfare days I was vigorous but despite my efforts had no control over certain matters that had me tracked down and 'tagged' in banning me from even social sites and related that I had never even made an account on yet and threats online had made it quite blatantly apparent that I am not 'invisible'.

Regardless of anything our ancestors made sacrifices before to preserve and keep to the truth and fuck it I might as well join that bandwagon for this age in some way. If I don't make it somehow I'll be damn sure others will after in spite of the enemy.

I don't know when or if I will return before the enemy somehow takes down the ministry but I don't want anyone to worry about me, I am a stubborn fucker. I've done a lot on this forum, practically lived here for 4 to 5 hours every day of my spare time and then some for 3 years now, honestly too much in my obsessive devotion to service in helping others here, but in truth that can do one's own self in if they don't take care of themselves.

I've had major fuckups in behaviour and all kinds of crap here and have made many mistakes on this forum, I always recognize a shit ego, a shit demeanor and a shit sense of handling things among other things when I do and I don't like the emptiness of a 'sorry' and hope that the good I did do for the ministry that my actions suffice more strongly.

This is my last post on the forums. I wish you all the best and want you all to stay strong and have faith in the truth and the true gods of humanity no matter what happens.

Don't just assume everyone who want's to leave or have their account deleted has some attention seeking motive behind it. Ghost, and myself, are both individuals who have left the forums in the past due to us recognizing the effects of our actions on ourselves and on others.

It was wrong of you to villainise everyone who makes a post saying they are leaving or makes a post asking for their account to be deleted. Shame on you.
Btw on a side note I'd called out GitM long before he went off the deep end and ended up trying to kill himself and stuff and was sending a lot of prominent people weird messages about self harm and deletion. Infact now that I think about it literally every single person I've had a serious issue with is gone or left the forums. I think my intuition is always proven right in the end. I had to call the suicide helpline in his country and direct those people to his house. Idk if they checked up on him or if he's even Alive. That helpline lady I talked to wasn't particularly interested in helping the guy. That was some really weird stuff.

Soul Wings said:
Shame on me, huh? That's a pretty bold thing to say. Especially since nothing's been addressed that's the real point of my thread.

Reading this reply, it's doesn't give me much information as to why you personally feel attacked and it's not a compelling argument. A good chunk of it was justifying why you, a stranger to me, left, and the other half was why someone you admire, also another stranger, left.

This thread is obviously not about self growth, you know that and you admit it in your own post. You can try to put words in my mouth but I was clear and succinct about what I meant, as some other replies in this thread suggest. So... somehow it's made about yourself. You're getting upset over nothing. In a way, half of my reply is nothing as a result. Do you see what I mean?

As you can see I, personally, don't care if you left or why, (or anyone else). If you want to leave and "grow as a person" that's an entirely different thing and your business. It becomes our business when we click on and read the thread. 90% of the time, the thread is crap, pathetic and insulting, and a waste of time; so I don't bother trying to help. Of course I'm going to villainise attention seekers, "I'm done with Satan" tantrums and self-pity because I want people to snap out of it or stay away from me, then. What if they start coming into my threads to pity themselves and spit on Father Satan? I come here to get away from losers like that. How are they going to know if I keep silent and don't say anything? Being nice about it doesn't do any good. Instead these stupid people want to treat this forum like a free therapy session. Of course some are ok with that, in this context, I am not, and I hate seeing good people taken advantage of.

My response to you was not justified. In reality It seems I feel ashamed over leaving and coming back a multitude of times but instead of dealing with it like a responsible person I decided to get butthurt and write a reply in this thread saying "shame on you" and other stupid shit, trying to make othere responsible for how I feel instead of recognizing that I am at fault for my own emotions.

I apologize for wasting your time brother/sister. I clearly have some hangups that I need to work on. I'll be more careful in the future and think things through logically.

Thank you for your response to my post which helped me recognize this issue. If you hadn't responded to me I likely wouldn't have noticed it so for that you have my gratitude.

Huh interesting I never even realize this happened and it happened nearly an entire year ago, it'll be so on the 20th of December of this year(2021). I thought GitM made some backup and that is it, I never knew he popped and went awol. Strange I could have sworn him answering some questions this year(2021). Apparently Jack mentioned suicide but seems like GitM returned so he didn't commit but even still it's been a while since he posted last time was on June. So I guess he visits, lurks, but doesn't join in.

Anyways if your gonna make a "Delete or How to Delete my Account thread". Might as well make a "You can also allow your account to rot, simply leave as an example". Either way I think one of the issues is some sort of IP check or something. For example a person living in a place where this website is seen negative and being identified by IP check. Sheer fact is it shouldn't as this website is anything but illegal but some countries throw a hissy fit.

Jack said:
Artisan said:

Btw on a side note I'd called out GitM long before he went off the deep end and ended up trying to kill himself and stuff and was sending a lot of prominent people weird messages about self harm and deletion. Infact now that I think about it literally every single person I've had a serious issue with is gone or left the forums. I think my intuition is always proven right in the end. I had to call the suicide helpline in his country and direct those people to his house. Idk if they checked up on him or if he's even Alive. That helpline lady I talked to wasn't particularly interested in helping the guy. That was some really weird stuff.

I see, I wasn't aware of that. That was really kind of you to get help for him sent to his home.

I recently(a few minutes ago) noticed that Aldrick had his account deleted, do you know what happened to him? I remember when he went through that whole crazy period of trying to destroy elements in his body and other shit a while ago but he overcame that. Did something else happen that I'm not aware of or did he just get banned or something?

I think I vaguely remember him making a thread about leaving, but I'm not sure. It could have been someone else, I remember not reading the thread, there was a lot of arguing in it about something and I decided to not spend time getting into a heated argument with someone over something and say something I wouldn't with a clear mind.

Pretty sure it was before the whole shael and azorm fiasco. Don't quote me on that though.

Gear88 said:
Huh interesting I never even realize this happened and it happened nearly an entire year ago, it'll be so on the 20th of December of this year(2021). I thought GitM made some backup and that is it, I never knew he popped and went awol. Strange I could have sworn him answering some questions this year(2021). Apparently Jack mentioned suicide but seems like GitM returned so he didn't commit but even still it's been a while since he posted last time was on June. So I guess he visits, lurks, but doesn't join in.

Anyways if your gonna make a "Delete or How to Delete my Account thread". Might as well make a "You can also allow your account to rot, simply leave as an example". Either way I think one of the issues is some sort of IP check or something. For example a person living in a place where this website is seen negative and being identified by IP check. Sheer fact is it shouldn't as this website is anything but illegal but some countries throw a hissy fit.

GitM is an insane dude with a lot of dubious and questionable involvements with jews, or groups of jews, that in the end became a worthless individual who blasphemed the Gods and also tried to negatively influence others to destroy SS who had trust or connection to him. He literally tried to post things like our Gods are dead and other insane things. He needs to be completely forgotten and his posts totally put onto questionable views, as this hasn't happened in a day, but it was developing from years of mental illnesses showing up.

NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:

GitM is an insane dude with a lot of dubious and questionable involvements with jews, or groups of jews, that in the end became a worthless individual who blasphemed the Gods and also tried to negatively influence others to destroy SS who had trust or connection to him. He literally tried to post things like our Gods are dead and other insane things. He needs to be completely forgotten and his posts totally put onto questionable views, as this hasn't happened in a day, but it was developing from years of mental illnesses showing up.

Hmm never saw such notion or anything in any of his posts. I'm assuming like the Azorm/Shael/Zola/Mageson situation all of this occurred in emails or private chat systems.

Well I guess I learned something new. It seemed to me like his posts were interesting or whatever. Honestly it gets to the point of people needing to stick to discussion at hand the political, spiritual, and philosophical(emprical). But I'm guilty of personalizing things so I guess it can't be helped. Sheer fact is this comes as a surprise, I guess I'll be more on my guard and try and filter stuff more pertinently and avoid such people. Still he did become a prominent member and thus still has some sway on people who don't read this forum post of yours.

Gear88 said:
NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:

Hmm never saw such notion or anything in any of his posts. I'm assuming like the Azorm/Shael/Zola/Mageson situation all of this occurred in emails or private chat systems.

Well I guess I learned something new. It seemed to me like his posts were interesting or whatever. Honestly it gets to the point of people needing to stick to discussion at hand the political, spiritual, and philosophical(emprical). But I'm guilty of personalizing things so I guess it can't be helped. Sheer fact is this comes as a surprise, I guess I'll be more on my guard and try and filter stuff more pertinently and avoid such people. Still he did become a prominent member and thus still has some sway on people who don't read this forum post of yours.

The UFO post from him saying that he is being targeted and related things are part of this if you remember about it. It is sad and tragic, yet to a degree, as this kind of follow up and consequences are out of a normal view on this - there's clearly an agenda being bought here and simply a very real mental illness. Yes he tried to suicide and other things, besides being ill with other strong illnesses, he had all the help in the world to overcome or at least float above his situation. Clearly this was deeper and appearances are false.

I had interest in him due to some personal visions of his future. Which I ignore until I decided to ask and see that everything was truthful about my visions. He ignored everything in an egotistical approach to self and life, to the demise of those involved and not only destroyed his future, but the very core of everything SS is, then by the justification of a victimization came to blaspheme Satan and pervert with conscience other SS. This was a development and nucleus seeds he had, showing that he never had any potentiality to sustain what he proclaimed to be, a SS. This might sound sad but this is the reality.

There are valid reasons to have your account deleted, especially if you need to disassociate and erase your activity for security reasons, i.e if you leak your username and affiliation with JoS IRL it's a good idea to request for your account to be deleted.

Don't feel discouraged from requesting an account & post deletion if it's a serious matter.

Dahaarkan said:
There are valid reasons to have your account deleted, especially if you need to disassociate and erase your activity for security reasons, i.e if you leak your username and affiliation with JoS IRL it's a good idea to request for your account to be deleted.

Don't feel discouraged from requesting an account & post deletion if it's a serious matter.

That's why this feature exists, for serious situations such as these.

On that we can agree. As I realise you cannot reach out to mods privately as far as I'm aware, I have no problem with this.

"You can also allow your account to rot, simply leave as an example" is most certainly a "nicer" alternative of my OP, but to be honest with you what I posted was quite edited and as level headed as I could get it. I do not have a nice stance when it comes to things of this context.

These people don't realise, just like Facebook - even if you delete your account fully there is always a way to find it. By making an account here - even talking to people here - you are essentially taking a risk. For me, the risks outweigh the benefits.

This is a really unexpected side note that got me thinking.
I thought about it last night and .. well I'm hesitant, but... I wanted to briefly comment on the mental illness side of things. I think people might read my OP and think I'm tone deaf or apathetic about/towards mental illness. I personally have been depressed/suicidal and I am still struggling to overcome. However is ENTIRELY UNFAIR to put that on anyone reading your threads that does not know you! Of course I do not want people to die or spiral further, but unfortunately the reality is, people have to help themselves and cannot go on expecting username_666 is going to cause some epiphany that will change their life. Or pat them on the back and hand them a tissue like in a funeral home. This will only further weaken their resolve. I think people like this should seek help, there is no shame in it... but the right help. Therapy, diet, exercise, shadow work/brain reprograming, affirmation workings, meditation, yoga, making friends... y'know... things proven to help. Not. JoS. forums.

NakedPluto said:
Gear88 said:

I didn't know this person, but I recently came across an interesting post by him, on discipline, that I even downloaded into PDF.
I might have to read that again and see if any insanity went through. I know that he was spreading such nonsense in the comments that the HP, you and others, had to intervene. Other then that haven't noticed anything so far. Thanks for the heads up.

Artisan said:
I recently(a few minutes ago) noticed that Aldrick had his account deleted, do you know what happened to him? I remember when he went through that whole crazy period of trying to destroy elements in his body and other shit a while ago but he overcame that. Did something else happen that I'm not aware of or did he just get banned or something?

He did get banned. He did not quit. Over the years, he has done too much damage to this community, and been given several warnings which he all but ignored. He never did anything to work on himself, and overcome his shortcomings. So, the tipping point was reached and he had to be banned.

Stormblood said:
Artisan said:

He did get banned. He did not quit. Over the years, he has done too much damage to this community, and been given several warnings which he all but ignored. He never did anything to work on himself, and overcome his shortcomings. So, the tipping point was reached and he had to be banned.

Ah I see, thank you for the information stormblood :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back