Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibration of two runes

Camila Javiera

Hello, how are you?

It's me again with a question. I would like to get rid of saturn, but what is better, to use two runes at the same time or just one? And if I use two runes, should they both vibrate the same number of times? Or between the vibrations of both add a number in total?

Thank you for your patience.

Hypatia666 said:
Hello, how are you?

It's me again with a question. I would like to get rid of saturn, but what is better, to use two runes at the same time or just one? And if I use two runes, should they both vibrate the same number of times? Or between the vibrations of both add a number in total?

1)Depend what kind of runes(some.of them are.good for.empowering other runes , some don t"
2)No, is not necesary to vibrate the same number for both
3)don t add a number of total, each rune with her OWN number.

Also, if you do let s say rune Y and rune X, both , 40times each , so 80times both

Why don t just do 80times one and don"t complicate with 2 different runes, the results will.come faster if you have more energy no more runes

Multiple runes can be used but not all. For example Bluetooth has Hagel and Bjarkan symbols. Why would a company mix a black magick rune with a very positive protective rune.

Multiple runes are vibrated back to back. For example Sowilo with Algiz, Sowil then Algiz, Sowilo then algiz, Sowilo then Algiz. You can also vibrate Sowilo XYZ amount of times then vibrate Algiz XYZ amount of times

As for the people who use the number system of the Runes. They can and don't have to be used that way. You COULD in essence vibrate Sowilo 16 multiples and Algiz multiples of 15. But it might prove a bit of an issue or maybe it's an advanced form of Runic formulas, some have theorycreated such notion. Maybe a way of creating number effects.

In essence you can also go 30, 40, 80, 88, 108, 216, 333 etc.etc. or any number for that matter and be Sowilo/Algiz or Sowilo then after vibrating Sowilo Algiz. So for example 88 Sowilo + 88 Algiz.

In other words you can use the numbers system of the runes, multiples numeration, and even your own personal choice on numbers. For example a newer member going 36 Sowilo/36 Algiz or an experienced member going 111 Sowilo/111 Algiz.

There are multiple flexible options.

Woden said:
WHOA! Go back and read my previous thread. You don't understand the nature of the Runes. Each rune has a certain frequency of vibration, which is where it's power is derived from. This power/energy level, has a corresponding number.

Certainly someone of your experience knows gramatica; it's all around us, the planets, the Sun - the bible is an excellent example with it's numbers/words of occult power.

Everthing in the universe vibrates at different frequencies, and has a numerical value. I vibrate differently to you. The Gods vibrate at a higher level, as can be seen in Their sigils. Satan's numbers are 13, 666, 4. All of US has corresponding numbers according to our frequency.

What Gear said isn't wrong, you can do it that way just fine. For example, I've done AoP with Algiz and Sowilo for years, doing either 50 vibrations, 88 vibrations or 100 vibrations (sometimes 216 vibrations).

This is certainly effective, I can wholeheartedly attest to that. I also asked Maxine in an email about this years ago (I still have the reply in my Yahoo mail), one of the very few chances I had to personally ask her questions before she became too busy with her personal affairs to be able to be contacted, to confirm if using the number 88 for runic protection workings is fine.

She told me it is completely fine, and the protection working I had been doing, which I felt was inspired by my GD Goddess Inanna, was indeed effective and good to do, despite the number not correlating to the exact runic numeration that is usually advised to be used.

It might be better to use exact runic formulas, but I do not yet know the exact right ways to go about that, therefore I have been using known power numbers that are proven to work well to great effect instead.

I have many theories in mind on how runic formulas could be used, or how numerology might be better used alongside the runes to get more out of them, but I have no exact conclusions on this yet, therefore I can't comment on this at this time.

What I can say with certainty is that using multiple runes which synergize together/amplify each other together alongside an effective power number for the working you are doing, works well for all purposes.

This is similar to how one can use planetary square mantra's for a set amount of reps a day instead of a proper square and still receive good benefit or results.

It is less effective than doing a proper square with all the exact numbers of vibrations, but it is very consistent and can't accidentally be messed up so it is effective in cases where one isn't confident in perfectly completing a square.

I'm certain there are superior ways to use the runes, with proper formulaic approach, but I do not know how that should be done as of yet, so I use other methods that are proven to be effective as well that have worked flawlessly for me for all these years.

Recently I did get some inspiration on advanced methods to use the runes, but I haven't been able to understand it fully yet, so I'm not commenting on this until I do understand it and have found that it works.

Perhaps in the future I can write on this, or other SS may do so if they have received the same or better knowledge and understood how it works before me.

Hail Satan!

Woden said:

I should clarify, one of the reasons I do it like this is also because in my experience, it feels better to work with power numbers rather than a multiple of the Runic number.

Bjarkan for example, one could go for 54, 72, 90 or 108 vibrations (18x5), or use 88 instead as a power number which seems in my experience very effective for protection.

108 may be good as well, however I have always cautioned against it ever since Maxine had written that Azazel told her never to use the number 108 for personal workings on herself.

Even though HP HoodedCobra explained in more detail later about the number 108, I still avoid using it for personal workings or things like chakra work, favoring other power numbers instead.

Between the other options and 88 I do not know for certain which would be better, but since I am under the impression that the number 9 has to do with endings rather than protection using the number 90, or another multiple of 9 seems a little unintuitive in the case of a Bjarkan working.

I do know that the number 18, despite being a multiple of 9, is quite different from the number 9, being a power number of its own that has strong properties of completeness, but I don't get the same feeling from other multiples of 9 such as 36, 54, 72, etc, so I prefer settling with 88 in this case.

I tend to match the number of vibrations I use with the purpose of the working, which sometimes does line up well with the runic number (a curse working with Thurisaz and Hagl is very effective with multiples of 9 as the base number. 108 especially effective in my experience, which is a multiple of 12 times Hago's number and 36 times Thurisaz's number, all lining up very strong for a curse or death spell).

Adhering to runic numbers can cause difficulties when doing a working with multiple runes, for example with a protection working that uses Algiz and Sowilo.

15 and 16 don't match up until 240, so you can't easily use a unified number that matches both Runic numbers, and the number 16 on its own isn't nice as a power number either being rooted in 7 (1+6). 15x16 is 240, so you'd be using a multiple of 16 for Algiz which doesn't feel right to me.

Not to mention that 240 vibrations for two runes is a total of 480 vibrations, which is just not necessary for a daily protection working, and probably not sustainable for most people either.

One could use two separate numbers, but I've avoided that since it makes sense to me to use the same power number for the whole working, however it may be correct to do.

It's part of a hypothesis I have on how to get the most out of runic workings, however I do not know enough about this yet to further comment on this, since I want to avoid giving misinformation or personal conjectures that may not be true.

Hail Satan!

Woden said:
Well, I won't argue with references like that. You learn something new here everyday.

This is how I learnt. Look at example 2,3, on the pdf and you will see how it says to multiply the rune by it's number, GEBO=7, 14, 21 etc. For as long as you want t to do working.

https://mega.nz/file/HaggmDCB#Uzh9L9VSAqWNs-hRDVHBUXEHturi0WI48chJNan1vrM

Numerology seems to enhance the working, but it doesn't entirely break it. Another example would be the wealth and prosperity ritual, where each rune is done to 10 or 40, even though some runes' numbers don't fit into that, such as Othal or Wunjo.

Hypatia666 said:
Hello, how are you?

It's ok to use two runes at the same time. If you do you can vibrate them one after the other and the number of times should be divisible by both numbers. Ex if the number of rune one is 4 and the number of rune two is 8 than 8 is the enough minimum. If rune one is the 3rd and rune two is the seventh it should be 21.

EasternFireLion666 said:
It's ok to use two runes at the same time. If you do you can vibrate them one after the other and the number of times should be divisible by both numbers. Ex if the number of rune one is 4 and the number of rune two is 8 than 8 is the enough minimum. If rune one is the 3rd and rune two is the seventh it should be 21.

As I and Blitz explained in our replies, this isn't really required to have an effective runic working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back