Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prepare for new lockdowns.

StyleCoin

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/why-is-the-new-covid-variant-in-southern-africa-called-b11529/ar-AARaG4q

The media is already causing people to panic, as winter approaches, they invent a harmless variant to use as an excuse to shut everything down again, they will shut everything down in winter, this will collapse food distribution, high prices, blackouts, and many deaths, if they continue with this lockout the global economic system will collapse in 2022 or 2023. Get ready people, do some magical work to protect yourself, save money, stock up on food, and take care of yourself.

We have satan and the gods to protect us, but we also need to do our part.

I don't think they have the balls to do this anymore the enemy seems scared but bring it on this will help people revolt but at the same time I actually am not looking forward to a social or economic collapse type situation been kind of worried about this for awhile.

I dont care what people might think here I CANT WAIT for a collapse. Then you bet Satan will directly intervene. Dont you agree?

Lucky I'm not effected that much by lockdowns. They can come it gives me more time to do online warfare and also the alcohol gets banned which makes my life much easier.

I feel sorry for the others that are affected by this though.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Lucky I'm not effected that much by lockdowns. They can come it gives me more time to do online warfare and also the alcohol gets banned which makes my life much easier.

I feel sorry for the others that are affected by this though.

You might do good doing a freeing the soul working related to alcohol. You will just kind of forget about it or not care if it's there not want to use if your around it that way.

And yeah I will personally be fine if there are lockdowns too. Not everyone will be though thats the sad thing.

Bunny said:
I dont care what people might think here I CANT WAIT for a collapse. Then you bet Satan will directly intervene. Dont you agree?

Satan already directly intervenes, but you probably mean „physically“. Which I highly doubt, altho I can also not wait for everything to accelerate, as this is the only way to awaken our people from their seemingly eternal slumber.

NinRick said:
Bunny said:

Satan already directly intervenes, but you probably mean „physically“. Which I highly doubt, altho I can also not wait for everything to accelerate, as this is the only way to awaken our people from their seemingly eternal slumber.

And historically in periods of crisis ufo sightings go up, which would make for interesting times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back