Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hatred for the Enemy

SagittarianMage

My hatred for the enemy has grown immensely. I would like to change my username Zaqîêl3 to something else. I'm trash at coming up with usernames but I'd like to create a new account with a new name.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What change would you like to get? It can be changed on your account for one time.

How nice then, can "baroness" and "blossom" be written separately from my username ?
(and sorry if i have any translation mistakes)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What change would you like to get? It can be changed on your account for one time.
I would like to change my username Zaqîêl3 to SaggitarianMage.

Baroness Blossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How nice then, can "baroness" and "blossom" be written separately from my username ?

I didn't have time earlier to do this, but it's done now. Use the new username to login. Whatever password you have set is still the same.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Baroness Blossom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I didn't have time earlier to do this, but it's done now. Use the new username to login. Whatever password you have set is still the same.
Thank you very much High Priest

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SaggitarianMage said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is done, login with the same credentials.
Thank you HP. Very much appreciated.
Stormblood said:
SaggitarianMage said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why a username with a wrong spelling? It's Sagittarian. One 'G'. It comes from the Latin 'sagitta' which means 'arrow'.
I made the message in haste and made a typo. Stupid mistake on my part. I will live with it. I won't waste any more of HP time.

SaggitarianMage said:
I made the message in haste and made a typo. Stupid mistake on my part. I will live with it. I won't waste any more of HP time.

Hey, Blitzkreig's got a kindred spirit now haha

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SagittarianMage said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Hey, Blitzkreig's got a kindred spirit now haha
Lol. I might add a signature explaining my typo too. :mrgreen:

Its fixed, sorry for late response.

Even though this is not for me, I found this very sweet!

Thank you for taking such attentive care of our forum and our members HP HoodedCobra.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry to take advantage of this, I would like to change my username, my current username is not the best.
I was thinking of changing the username to:

SatanasLuciferiExcelsi_666

If the name will be changed is it enough that I log in with the same credentials but with the new name?

Thank you for your time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back