Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using black magic to help a loved one.

FlameGhost

I have been dealing with this for quite a while.. I've said before about me having to put up with my xian parents and with having a long distance lover from another country. I'm not sure on what people say about having a long distance relationship but because of our relationship and bond, rather that turn away and go to whatever else to get by; he did do the dedication ritual and dedicated his soul to Satan and is doing his best to advance himself. We can almost feel each others emotions at this point whether we are talking to each other (in a call or in text) or not.

What I'm saying is I have been worried so much for him because his family doesn't bring in much food and I have him telling me that he has almost nothing to eat some weeks and it almost breaks my heart every time...

I have asked my parents about giving me money to go there and they said that they would be allowing him to come here and would be willing to find a way to have a bed and all that is needed. That is only because I told them that he was a (she) so they wouldn't go off on me and simply kick me out right then and there. I have later told them the truth, only because they were talking about "supporting bisexualism" and calling themselves "Bisexual" because of polygamy ideas and them doing research to at least figure that much out about human culture. Also because the kike book seems to allow that at least in the Torah. But when I did mention it they gave up that idea and my dad said "no" of course and even though my dad said that he would still be okay with allowing me to live with them; I could tell that he wouldn't for long since I told him before about wanting money to visit him (which I still said her) and he said that he would give it to me and doesn't. So I simply lied to him the day after and said that we broke up since he couldn't deal with the situation and he bought it, thankfully.

While I am relieved that he did do the ritual and even though he was vaxed and used to have bad anxiety, the effects from all of it are just about non existent now. I am still worried about knowing how this world is going and I understand that the Jews are gonna do all they can to unleash as much as they can on humanity while they can, which also includes the vaccine ideas and why I told him to dedicate and to stay healthy as best as possible. I'm still worried about what is going to happen and I know that Satan protects his own and does what he can but I'm not sure if that will be able to extend to food and everything else needed to live.

Because of that I have just about got a job now although I won't be able to actually get a house or anything for 3 more months and I don't know what will happen in this country or his by then. But I have also just about decided on doing a death spell on my parents as a quick way to solve that. The problem is I think my mom is a bit psychic and may feel when I attempt to do it and wake up or something. I say that because I used to play around with the idea of chakras and using magic a few years ago (which my parents also didn't have an issue with since they are open to some extent). and she could feel a bit of the energy from me while my dad couldn't.

So I'm not only asking on what to do about the whole situation but I'm also wondering if Satan will still be able to help me in that and keep them from finding out and help me and my lover to be together.

I hope that someone here could please help on what to do because I'm about at a loss on this. I know that the next waning moon chance in in 2 days and on November 27th and I'm still deciding on whether to go with the job normally and hope or to go through with it.

FlameGhost said:
I have been dealing with this for quite a while.. I've said before about me having to put up with my xian parents and with having a long distance lover from another country. I'm not sure on what people say about having a long distance relationship but because of our relationship and bond, rather that turn away and go to whatever else to get by; he did do the dedication ritual and dedicated his soul to Satan and is doing his best to advance himself. We can almost feel each others emotions at this point whether we are talking to each other (in a call or in text) or not.

What I'm saying is I have been worried so much for him because his family doesn't bring in much food and I have him telling me that he has almost nothing to eat some weeks and it almost breaks my heart every time...

I have asked my parents about giving me money to go there and they said that they would be allowing him to come here and would be willing to find a way to have a bed and all that is needed. That is only because I told them that he was a (she) so they wouldn't go off on me and simply kick me out right then and there. I have later told them the truth, only because they were talking about "supporting bisexualism" and calling themselves "Bisexual" because of polygamy ideas and them doing research to at least figure that much out about human culture. Also because the kike book seems to allow that at least in the Torah. But when I did mention it they gave up that idea and my dad said "no" of course and even though my dad said that he would still be okay with allowing me to live with them; I could tell that he wouldn't for long since I told him before about wanting money to visit him (which I still said her) and he said that he would give it to me and doesn't. So I simply lied to him the day after and said that we broke up since he couldn't deal with the situation and he bought it, thankfully.

While I am relieved that he did do the ritual and even though he was vaxed and used to have bad anxiety, the effects from all of it are just about non existent now. I am still worried about knowing how this world is going and I understand that the Jews are gonna do all they can to unleash as much as they can on humanity while they can, which also includes the vaccine ideas and why I told him to dedicate and to stay healthy as best as possible. I'm still worried about what is going to happen and I know that Satan protects his own and does what he can but I'm not sure if that will be able to extend to food and everything else needed to live.

Because of that I have just about got a job now although I won't be able to actually get a house or anything for 3 more months and I don't know what will happen in this country or his by then. But I have also just about decided on doing a death spell on my parents as a quick way to solve that. The problem is I think my mom is a bit psychic and may feel when I attempt to do it and wake up or something. I say that because I used to play around with the idea of chakras and using magic a few years ago (which my parents also didn't have an issue with since they are open to some extent). and she could feel a bit of the energy from me while my dad couldn't.

So I'm not only asking on what to do about the whole situation but I'm also wondering if Satan will still be able to help me in that and keep them from finding out and help me and my lover to be together.

I hope that someone here could please help on what to do because I'm about at a loss on this. I know that the next waning moon chance in in 2 days and on November 27th and I'm still deciding on whether to go with the job normally and hope or to go through with it.

You could simple bind your parents with the isa rune, search for workings in the forum.

To try to kill your own parents because they won´t let you see a lover or let said lover live with them in thear house, is a really kike like way to do.

You know death spells can fire back as any black magic working.
You even don´t know the guy in person, you want to meet.

Fuchs said:
FlameGhost said:

You could simple bind your parents with the isa rune, search for workings in the forum.

To try to kill your own parents because they won´t let you see a lover or let said lover live with them in thear house, is a really kike like way to do.

You know death spells can fire back as any black magic working.
You even don´t know the guy in person, you want to meet.

I only started thinking about it when he ended up getting the vaccine and me worrying for his soul. The issue is not just me merely wanting to be with him but more so the fact that he doesn't have much food if any on some weeks which is obviously not healthy and I don't know how long one can go like that. So it is like I'm choosing between people on to let live or die still... Also I have thought about simply renting out a hotel for a while in a month or so. The other thing is I have heard about doing a binding spell but how far does that work and could I make it work for me and my boyfriend?

Your idea to do a death spell as a novice on your parents is foolish to put it mildly.

You have not taken all aspects into considreation, as your approach is super selfish and of course also kind of childish.

You need to grow as a person and as a SS to learn more about the possibilities and what else you could do about this. Not to mention the skills required. This approach is anything but ethical, and also dangerous for yourself.

Don't play with fire until you have some proficiency putting out fire or getting what you want using other methods.

Alright, I have actually spoken with my lover myself and he did say that it was always like that so I can assume that he should be okay for a while if it actually has been that way in the past. As I have said, I am looking to simply book a hotel room for a while and let us be together there. I don't see how it would be right to let somebody die of starvation but if that's not the case then I won't do the spell. As I've mentioned before, if a binding spell can work for both of us, I'll look into that as well.

If such as spell as the death spell is too much to do and has more negative affects that it's worth in this situation as well then I won't do it for that reason as well.

I also hope and ask that no one does try to break us up if that is what people are thinking because I have been with him and I have helped him out of a few things myself, such as being transgender and him even thinking as far as going through with the surgery. I have mentioned many times that I also helped him into dedicating his soul to Satan. We are looking to advance and live a healthy life.

So you are willingly killing your parents who have raised you and basically have just the best interest for in mind, for a total random person on the internet, who you have never ever met irl. You have been longer than me into Satanism, and yet you are still like this?
Immature is used here as not to use any harsher words.

I am mostly thinking about simply renting a hotel room and going there for everything.

I have spoken to him as well and he did say that it has been that way for a while so I see that it was quite a bit of a misunderstanding in that. If there is no problem with food and his life then I see no reason to do something as a death spell as that is what has had me worried at this point.

Also, I have thought about it and I guess a continues wealth and prosperity ritual would also be enough because as I've said before, I was worried about him starving and I'm not really sure letting that be is the right thing to do.

One other thing is, I would like to ask that no one tries to break us up, if that is what people are thinking because in our time together I have helped him out of things such as being transgender (more so than I) and he has also considered doing the surgery for it as well. I have also helped him into becoming a dedicated Satanist and we are both doing what we can to advance in it.

For everyone here. I really honestly as a person who grew up in a strong xtian home think there is much more too this than just what your seeing here. Having known a bunch of people who dealt with this growing up in the church and talking to some teens (one of whom turned Luciferian and wanted to do the same thing and had a huge amount of mental issues) I know for a fact that xtian past a point is impossible to bond with without causing serious problems.

If you had seen this person you would know you have someone who isn't going to be able to do much in life and will have some major things to work through Idk if she ever did this or not.

This is really bad if someone has a water moon I would think Cancer or Scorpio being the worst. Because they need that love and nurturing as a kid more than anyone else. No I do not know the chart of this person above I know her name and the fact she may be on here so I will just remain Anon about it. I don't live anywhere near there anymore though I do not know how this turned out.

slyscorpion said:
For everyone here. I really honestly as a person who grew up in a strong xtian home think there is much more too this than just what your seeing here. Having known a bunch of people who dealt with this growing up in the church and talking to some teens (one of whom turned Luciferian and wanted to do the same thing and had a huge amount of mental issues) I know for a fact that xtian past a point is impossible to bond with without causing serious problems.

If you had seen this person you would know you have someone who isn't going to be able to do much in life and will have some major things to work through Idk if she ever did this or not.

This is really bad if someone has a water moon I would think Cancer or Scorpio being the worst. Because they need that love and nurturing as a kid more than anyone else. No I do not know the chart of this person above I know her name and the fact she may be on here so I will just remain Anon about it. I don't live anywhere near there anymore though I do not know how this turned out.

You were like this yourself, so by your logic, you are like those people then?

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

You were like this yourself, so by your logic, you are like those people then?

Not to the point that they were but yes this ended up debilitating for me and I was dealing with addiction and all kinds of other problems. I am just starting to get out of all this now and heal from it and I am in my 30s. In some of these cases also there may be other things related or unrelated (but the person's mind thinks they are or associates it and it causes a trigger as told in therapy talk)

But no what I am talking about I never was like that. Also I was SS and meditating those people were not.

I can't defend this for sure or say it's warranted or not is what I am saying there must be more too this than this whole situation. This post in psychological terms shows detachment or depersonalization. This would be caused by a lack of bonding. Which is similar to above situation I talked about. So who knows.

I say think through everything before doing it. It really is kind of sad if it gets to the point that this is needed cause I agree family is important or should be but also abuse or problems are not ok.

The way this post sounds tells me maybe the person suffered some trauma too or was badly abused by someone in their life. I can tell. So I can't say but people here always seem to say if someone is family let them get away with a lot of stuff. Not always good or true and not the way the Gods look at it either. To the Gods they don't really care one way or another about very strongly serious xtians that are unsavable one of them even referred to my parents as "the enemy" in a message once.

Also yes this is very much like something the Jews would do too. So only in really serious cases or major problems would it ever be justified.

I believe if someone is mature or ethical they look at all angles and think things through. In the case of the Jews I would guess this is mostly done cause of money. So I would say never do that if this is the main thought or reason behind anything.

We don't want to be anything like the Jews.

slyscorpion said:
The way this post sounds tells me maybe the person suffered some trauma too or was badly abused by someone in their life. I can tell. So I can't say but people here always seem to say if someone is family let them get away with a lot of stuff. Not always good or true and not the way the Gods look at it either. To the Gods they don't really care one way or another about very strongly serious xtians that are unsavable one of them even referred to my parents as "the enemy" in a message once.

From what she I can not see that she was abused or traumatized by her parents. This just looks like a bs love obsession with some random dude on the internet, who she never met.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

From what she I can not see that she was abused or traumatized by her parents. This just looks like a bs love obsession with some random dude on the internet, who she never met.

Yeah then this is not justified at all. Lying about gender of a person 🙄 that's kind of a dumb thing to do especially if the person is living at home with the possibility of this person visiting.

I don't know why someone would think like this if not abused that is why I said what I did. But maybe this is just teen bs who doesn't even understand their actions at all.

NinRick said:
I am not going to comment anymore on this, as I already deleted what I wanted to add, and it was not nice.

Ok that is just as well if you dont agree with anything I said that is fine. I don't want to argue. However ask the Gods if you get a chance what they think of serious xtians (unfortunately for many people this is their family) I know I am not wrong on stuff. It is dangerous also to be too connected to this and therein lies the problem. Your supposed to be in the case of family. People figure this out no one knows what to do with this.

Many might if they were any way like me feel like a bad person in this situation it seems wrong no matter what someone does.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
I am not going to comment anymore on this, as I already deleted what I wanted to add, and it was not nice.

Ok that is just as well if you dont agree with anything I said that is fine. I don't want to argue. However ask the Gods if you get a chance what they think of serious xtians (unfortunately for many people this is their family) I know I am not wrong on stuff. It is dangerous also to be too connected to this and therein lies the problem. Your supposed to be in the case of family. People figure this out no one knows what to do with this.

Many might if they were any way like me feel like a bad person in this situation it seems wrong no matter what someone does.

I don't know if any of my posts will be approved but I was thinking such a thing because I was thinking that my lover was starving with nothing to eat on some weeks and I don't want him to die before we get a chance to meet. That is why I was thinking it along with his soul getting sucked or culled or something like that by some reptilians because of a damn vaccine...

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

If my other quote gets approved. I don't really mean that against you but in the general thread to clarify more on why I was thinking to do that. I was also hoping that people when say on how things my go in the coming days because of the other part of it. If there is no food problems for him then fine, and if there is no chance of the enemy coming after him through his family then fine. The thing is that I am worried for his life and that is why I was thinking of doing what I said. I will say as well that yes, being in a xian family is hard, I have to be careful with everything I do in Satanism, and as I've said in one post before; I feel the negative energy every time I step outside my room but I do put up with that. I do imagine as well that if we are to be considered to be as a family in Satan that we should look after one another here first; and that is part of what I'm trying to do.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Oh, I was not referring to you with that, I was referring to the whole „death spell towards my parents“ thing.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Oh, I was not referring to you with that, I was referring to the whole „death spell towards my parents“ thing.

Ok yes I agree with you here this normally isn't justified at all. Most people regardless of beliefs if they are gentile (if they are not and they are parents we have a problem here) are good people inside and I understand family is important. There are a few cases I think it is and most here would agree but they are not the majority of situations. You know what I am sorry I think I misunderstood this whole thread and post. This is Dumb and if the person actually does this and is successful I can't see Satan looking at them very happily.

I btw was only referring to really serious deep in xtians that is not most people anymore luckily.

You are not alone. Many people are in LDRs. I myself am in one, we've been together 8ish years and the vaccine crap is wreaking havoc on us too. LDRs are hard, many question the validity of it, but being alone can be just as hard as well.
There is a subreddit here if you want others in the same boat to talk to.

You must understand however, lovers - they come and go. Your parents will (hopefully, if they are good people) be there for you forever. I don't know how old you are, but we've all gone through that phase where we hate our parents for whatever reason, I get that, but a death spell is absolutely unnecessary and a waste of energy here. I can tell there's a bit of naivety here, so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you want the best way forward, you're going to have to take the hard road and get a job to save to go see them, or even send them over some food money, or w/e. If you want the relationship to work you will need to go see each other. There is no spells or reasoning to make your parents accept your sexuality so you need to build yourself a life you deserve that does not revolve around them. Instead of wasting time with black magic, save that energy for people who deserve it and instead do a money working for yourself see here. Also maybe try make some more supportive friends as well, there are many social media that you can discreetly meet others in the same boat as well.
Good luck with everything.

When someone lives with xians and has been programmed by them, then the obvious thing to do is to deprogram from xianity and also distance or even completely detach from these individuals.

I am going to make one last post on this and let this be it. What I am saying when I met this person online is, I "met" them there, as in met them online at first. We can feel each other and since each other in the astral at this point now. He has made a life changing choice to also become a SS Brother "One of our family". I was starting to distance myself from him when he said that he was afraid to do it until he actually said that he was willing. Also, if what I was talking about doing is wrong "even though if he doesn't have much food to live" (In which I know because we talk together everyday and I can literally hear what is going on and him in pain sometimes). Say what you will about long distance relationships but I say that I do agree up to a certain point. I didn't just meet this person online once or twice and say "Hey, let's be together" and what not. It took a month or so and quite a bit of talking beforehand. And if you want me to spill more on what has been going on in our lives before making an assumption on the situation. We did just about break up at one point because of stress with everything "Which is while I was doubting the Gods at one point and unsure on that end too" and then I asked Satan that if he would bring us back together I would be willing to serve him in every way. And guess what? We were brought back together. And to relate things a bit. I've also seen things about people on the forums here getting together and astral relationships with some of the Demons, which I don't really see an issue with either but I think it's a bit much to say that such a thing is different from this case when you know a person so well regardless. And lastly; if I can be sure that after even a few years from now without anything happening that puts us in danger and causes one of us to lose our lives. I would be willing to wait..

Actually, this is going to be a follow up to the last post. And I thank the moderator that allows this one to the other. But to clarify a little more. What I'm saying is if you are talking about getting with someone on this site or having an astral relationship with a demon "or human maybe?" Then what about if a similar situation happened then? Would you justify doing what you can to protect them or just call them a random? But that's the other point to everything. I'm not saying that I want to be with this person right away or else. I'm simply saying that I want to protect him and know that he's okay. I don't want him to lose his life if I can help it and more so importantly; his soul.. I hope no one on here would say that is right either.

I don't know how old you are, but try this:

Imagine that you are a parent, even though you might be into Christianity or whatever, but you have a kid who you love so much and did the best within your capabilities and understanding, to raise him. Going through hardships and suffering that he can't even begin to fathom because he is just unaware in his little world...
He then turns against you and kills you. How does that feel? How would you feel if your kid ended your life? Not to mention the fact the it is for such a petty reason. To be with someone who you don't even know.

Would you be able to look your parents in the eyes and stab them in the heart? Doing at a distance from magick might feel comfortable for you as you detach from the physical action. The outcome is the same regardless. But just for a second, picture yourself stabbing them in the heart. Does that feel any good? Is being with your so called lover worth the DEATH of your parents who despite disagreeing with you, love you more than anything in the world?

What does your lover say about this? Is he on board with this? If so, you might want to reconsider if that's the kind of person you want in your life. Today is your parents he wants dead. Tomorrow could be you.

Grow up man. Figure out another way to work this through. Your parents just want the best for yourself even though you disagree with them, in their heads they mean nothing but good, and this is how you treat them?
You will regret even thinking about this when you are older and wiser. Not to mention you know nothing of magick and you'll probably end up killing yourself in the process.

Always remembered that the Demons teach us ethics. Don't bring Satan into this. This is totally unethical. There are extremely rare cases where such an action would be justified. This is certainly not one. You might want to reconsider your decisions in life.

Henu the Great said:
When someone lives with xians and has been programmed by them, then the obvious thing to do is to deprogram from xianity and also distance or even completely detach from these individuals.

Yes this is true. Only with xtians though that are causing serious problems. With some who are half awake you can still interact with them and they won't bother you or do any of the psychic vampirism or energy tricks some do unconsciously that can cause serious problems in people's lives or even at worst stop advancement all together or take them off the path of SS for a bit like it did with me until they figure out what is going on and how to stop it.

This is why in some cases people may need to resort to Black Magick with family members or parents. It's not really as easy of a thing as you think in today's society for everyone to be able to just get away from family. Detach and resist things on an energy level or protect yourself from it yeah but that is only if you know what is going on. So many people don't it looks like from things I have seen on here. This is why I try to often post stuff about this to be honest.

Yeah I know this shouldn't be needed and outside of this war would not be ethical at all and its a really sad situation since they as a person helped you and loved you but sometimes it needs to be done or people will face some things that will derail them completly or cause serious negative consequences for them or in worse case death or leaving Satanism altogether
as these xtian energies can influence people towards addiction or going along with enemy stuff.

I suspect something related to this is what happened in a lot of people who left Satanism and maybe even went back to Jewsus they didn't fight it. This almost happened with me this can happen to you too if your not aware and fighting it.

It took me awhile to even understand the messages I got in my mind from my gaurdian about this or what was going on or any of that but I do now. You saw what happened to my girlfriend cause of this too. I was pretty much instructed to use black Magick in my case as it was the only thing that could be done or she will be lost for good.

But no just cause someone believes in something different if they are not causing any kind of problems for you or even are a little awake its not ok. Often times the Gods will help those close to us later on and they value the concept of family. In those cases just agree to disagree and set up boundaries and your ok.

The hard part is being quiet about all this in my personal life cause this makes me really super mad it's hard. I can even see it on a spiritual level now exactly what was going on and I myself don't seem to able to fight this either. I am being drained and messed with too just not to as much of an extent cause I am closed to their influence in my mind.

FlameGhost said:
I am going to make one last post on this and let this be it. What I am saying when I met this person online is, I "met" them there, as in met them online at first. We can feel each other and since each other in the astral at this point now. He has made a life changing choice to also become a SS Brother "One of our family". I was starting to distance myself from him when he said that he was afraid to do it until he actually said that he was willing. Also, if what I was talking about doing is wrong "even though if he doesn't have much food to live" (In which I know because we talk together everyday and I can literally hear what is going on and him in pain sometimes). Say what you will about long distance relationships but I say that I do agree up to a certain point. I didn't just meet this person online once or twice and say "Hey, let's be together" and what not. It took a month or so and quite a bit of talking beforehand. And if you want me to spill more on what has been going on in our lives before making an assumption on the situation. We did just about break up at one point because of stress with everything "Which is while I was doubting the Gods at one point and unsure on that end too" and then I asked Satan that if he would bring us back together I would be willing to serve him in every way. And guess what? We were brought back together. And to relate things a bit. I've also seen things about people on the forums here getting together and astral relationships with some of the Demons, which I don't really see an issue with either but I think it's a bit much to say that such a thing is different from this case when you know a person so well regardless. And lastly; if I can be sure that after even a few years from now without anything happening that puts us in danger and causes one of us to lose our lives. I would be willing to wait..

If you or him are in danger in some way from these xtians then go ahead. If not then don't.

slyscorpion said:
It took me awhile to even understand the messages I got in my mind from my gaurdian about this or what was going on or any of that but I do now. You saw what happened to my girlfriend cause of this too. I was pretty much instructed to use black Magick in my case as it was the only thing that could be done or she will be lost for good.

slyscorpion said:
But no just cause someone believes in something different if they are not causing any kind of problems for you or even are a little awake its not ok. Often times the Gods will help those close to us later on and they value the concept of family. In those cases just agree to disagree and set up boundaries and your ok.

Are you talking about me and my lover in the posts? And yeah, that is a bit of what I was asking in my post as well for if the Gods will be able to protect him in every way and to help us to get through all of this.

FlameGhost said:
slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

Are you talking about me and my lover in the posts? And yeah, that is a bit of what I was asking in my post as well for if the Gods will be able to protect him in every way and to help us to get through all of this.

I really don't want it to look like I am taking over this thread so sorry about that if it does..

When I said him I was talking about your lover if you or him are in danger this is ok.

A lot of this other stuff was about me personally since I wanted to share my experiences and telling the truth about xtians because it looked like to me this whole thread would end up being about trashing you for this.

I was trying to say wait a minute there are reasons people may need to do this and the Gods would be ok with it or even encourage someone to. So I was trying to defend you. That is why I was posting here.

And yes the Gods can and will protect you if you ask or need it provided your not in a situation in the physical where you can't be protected even if they try like when your living in their house if they choose to be violent or something but what they can do here is try to make sure your not badly hurt. This is just an example so you understand what I mean that is why if you think your in danger in any way from this you can use magic.

Good luck.

I am aware xtians can be dangerous in the physical and spiritual especially the really serious ones.

[/quote]

I really don't want it to look like I am taking over this thread so sorry about that if it does..

When I said him I was talking about your lover if you or him are in danger this is ok.

A lot of this other stuff was about me personally since I wanted to share my experiences and telling the truth about xtians because it looked like to me this whole thread would end up being about trashing you for this.

I was trying to say wait a minute there are reasons people may need to do this and the Gods would be ok with it or even encourage someone to. So I was trying to defend you. That is why I was posting here.

And yes the Gods can and will protect you if you ask or need it provided your not in a situation in the physical where you can't be protected even if they try like when your living in their house if they choose to be violent or something but what they can do here is try to make sure your not badly hurt. This is just an example so you understand what I mean that is why if you think your in danger in any way from this you can use magic.

Good luck.

I am aware xtians can be dangerous in the physical and spiritual especially the really serious ones.
[/quote]

I see, I wasn't really meaning anything against you in that either, I was just wondering if that was the case. And thank you for sure in doing so.

I have about come to terms with the fact that I have anxiety issues and it doesn't take much to get me worried and I do have our safety well in mind. That's really what the whole thread was about. I have also started some ISA workings on myself to calm me down.

But yes, I'm glad that you are helping and trying to understand more to what is going on than simply reacting on one part. :D

I do wish that I could post immediately like you guys though. :lol:

But if you still live in someone home and do black Magick there is another aspect of this. After awhile their energy will become really bad beyond what your used too with a lot of death energy. This is really something someone should think of before they don't and find themselves dealing with it. It usually isn't right away with people who are closed to the astral (it can be much quicker for someone a little open to the astral and with an energy flow if they have no protection that is) It may take several months to a year unless your proficient and know what you are doing. The energy has a harder time manifesting because there is no flow of it. So it's really slow like earth element. But it can be done on anyone.

slyscorpion said:
This is why in some cases people may need to resort to Black Magick with family members or parents. It's not really as easy of a thing as you think in today's society for everyone to be able to just get away from family. Detach and resist things on an energy level or protect yourself from it yeah but that is only if you know what is going on. So many people don't it looks like from things I have seen on here. This is why I try to often post stuff about this to be honest.
This is because common sense is some sort of ancient relic that hardly anyone bothers to learn or to use.

Studying the site and forums would go long way, not to mention actually applying that knowledge, but it's easier to keep on doing bullshit activities that lead nowhere.

Yeah I know this shouldn't be needed and outside of this war would not be ethical at all and its a really sad situation since they as a person helped you and loved you but sometimes it needs to be done or people will face some things that will derail them completly or cause serious negative consequences for them or in worse case death or leaving Satanism altogether
as these xtian energies can influence people towards addiction or going along with enemy stuff.
Black magick should not be used before having some sort of mastery over white magick. Not only that, but it requires ethical and other considerations that most newcomers totally lack.

This almost happened with me this can happen to you too if your not aware and fighting it.
Getoutofhere

BlackOnyx8 said:
Always remembered that the Demons teach us ethics. Don't bring Satan into this. This is totally unethical. There are extremely rare cases where such an action would be justified. This is certainly not one. You might want to reconsider your decisions in life.
Remember*

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
This is because common sense is some sort of ancient relic that hardly anyone bothers to learn or to use.

Studying the site and forums would go long way, not to mention actually applying that knowledge, but it's easier to keep on doing bullshit activities that lead nowhere.

Black magick should not be used before having some sort of mastery over white magick. Not only that, but it requires ethical and other considerations that most newcomers totally lack.

This almost happened with me this can happen to you too if your not aware and fighting it.
Getoutofhere

That's an expression btw I was not talking about you personally but the reader whoever reads this. I know you would be too advanced for this to touch you have been around here awhile.

I would completely advise newcomers to avoid black Magick until they meditate for some time. Ethics yes I really am about that you would be suprised the amount of time I spend thinking about and talking about the ethics of various things. I even try to see the future when I think of doing things sometimes and also think about it. Actually most people that know me know I always try to do the right thing no matter what even if it is hard and inconvenient to me.

I really hope people here don't dislike me. 😕

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back