Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CONFUSED AS HELL

666Lucifer666

Okay, I heard my guardian demon tell me that Samael is dead.

I was shocked of course, confused. I asked if he was posing as my guardian demon. My guardian demon is Sitri.

He proved me is my guardian demon.

I asked, is Satan dead? He shook his head and said "no" and said "Samael is not Satan."

Okay, I'm confused here.

I'm not trying to spread rumors or false shit.

I need someone else to speak with their Guardian Demons or summon one of the higher demons.

I don't know if my house is swarmed with the enemy or not.

No, I am not hallucinating. I had been checked for mental illnesses and had been cleared years ago.

I heard Samael died just recently. Sitri swears Samael is Jehova.

I'm confused! Someone help!

I normally trust my Guardian Demon, but...I'm at a loss here!

I tried to sign in my old account, but I lost my password. I have hundreds of passwords... :?

My other Guardian Demon, Purson seems to say its true. Purson is more like a demon I obtained through summoning.

I see them talking to each other, they seem like they're happy.

Sigh.

I'm confused.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

And also search on this forum with the button of search using keywords like ENEMY/ENEMY ATTACKS/ANGELS/SAMAEL, and so on

Samael is an angel thoughtform of the Jews. It is not at all related to Satan it's like their false version of Satan. Also to further this we have been doing the Shattering ritual for awhile as an add on to the rtr. This has in the affirmation that the Jews protective angels and thoughtforms are dead and erased.

So this is probably true. Dead means not existing anymore. This is actually awesome to hear.

Also this is connected to Jehovah thoughtform its a certain aspect of it. Sounds like you are hearing stuff right but if your practicing with anything or doing any rituals or meditations that uses this name for Satan (Samael) stop using it immedietly that is enemy stuff.

slyscorpion said:
Samael is an angel thoughtform of the Jews. It is not at all related to Satan it's like their false version of Satan. Also to further this we have been doing the Shattering ritual for awhile as an add on to the rtr. This has in the affirmation that the Jews protective angels and thoughtforms are dead and erased.

So this is probably true. Dead means not existing anymore. This is actually awesome to hear.

An anal is dead? Good riddance the shattering is working KEK! :lol:

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah I was wanting to email you on this but thought fuck it I don't want to annoy you. I am super glad about this though cause this anal (lol) thoughtform connects into what my girlfriends birth parents worshipped thinking was the devil I talked to you about that whole thing once awhile ago.

I did notice she suddenly seems to be waking up more and more free in like the last week or so.

I wonder if this is related.

newbie40 said:
I hope I could speak with Demons too

You will be able to some day. Open your chakras and work on your astral senses. I am to the point I can get messages when needed like in thoughts or dreams but not long messages and I can't carry on full on conversations yet. Usually these turn out to be accurate and good advice. In fact one time if I had listened to it I would have had several thousand dollars on an investment I kind of doubted it though sigh 😕

slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah I was wanting to email you on this but thought fuck it I don't want to annoy you. I am super glad about this though cause this anal (lol) thoughtform connects into what my girlfriends birth parents worshipped thinking was the devil I talked to you about that whole thing once awhile ago.

I did notice she suddenly seems to be waking up more and more free in like the last week or so.

its all good to mail i just won't respond as quick lately.

thats good i hope it keeps up. they are done for.

slyscorpion said:
newbie40 said:
I hope I could speak with Demons too

You will be able to some day. Open your chakras and work on your astral senses. I am to the point I can get messages when needed like in thoughts or dreams but not long messages and I can't carry on full on conversations yet. Usually these turn out to be accurate and good advice. In fact one time if I had listened to it I would have had several thousand dollars on an investment I kind of doubted it though sigh 😕

You missed one oportunity, maybe another day you will get lucky again.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:

its all good to mail i just won't respond as quick lately.

thats good i hope it keeps up. they are done for.

Ok that "angel of darkness" or "dark angel Lebanon" entity thing was probably this. It bothered both her and me since we were younger. It hasn't been around at all in awhile.

Dumbly both of us dressed up as this thing on different years for Halloween at least once and I had a t-shirt in High School with "dark angel" on the back for Choir class. I honestly didn't know what this was. It felt evil. I wasn't even SS when I did that.

And yeah they are done for. I am super happy about that news. That thing was harassing me for a long time. Gabriel (I can't think of some funny name for this one) entity hasn't been around attacking me in awhile either. I wonder if it still exists.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

Please - do not disgust anal by associating angels with it! Anal good, jew/angel disgusting and bad. :cool: TYVM.

FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

Please - do not disgust anal by associating angels with it! Anal good, jew/angel disgusting and bad. :cool: TYVM.

awwh cmon ya get what i mean :lol: even so interesting point fancy xD

FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

You know what good point I was calling angels anals too often for awhile. Uriel I called Urinal for a long time :lol:

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:

You know what good point I was calling angels anals too often for awhile. Uriel I called Urinal for a long time :lol:

The best thing is to totally ignore or forget about this. By giving them funny names you still think about them, "can" (does not have to) create a connection -> which is bad.

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

The best thing is to totally ignore or forget about this. By giving them funny names you still think about them, "can" (does not have to) create a connection -> which is bad.

i agree fuchs thanks for pointing that out. sometimes i can make jokes that are just a tad too abrasive also. i will try to modify that :?

Lol! Yeah, it's been officially confirmed! Samael is gone!

Father Satan told me that Samael was the personification of YHWH aka Jehova. Yeah, he was the actual Jehova of the Jews. :p

I summoned Father to ask him personally this time.

He said they just also recently got rid of his "Shekhina" who is considered vastly as Christ's mother, Mary. He said she's withering away quickly into nothingness! Even greater news, Jesus the Thought Form was destroyed along with them!

Father Satan said he killed them himself with some assistance.

666Lucifer666 said:

Father Satan told me that Samael was the personification of YHWH aka Jehova. Yeah, he was the actual Jehova of the Jews. :p

He said they just also recently got rid of his "Shekhina" who is considered vastly as Christ's mother, Mary. He said she's withering away quickly into nothingness! Even greater news, Jesus the Thought Form was destroyed along with them!

You cannot summon Satan tho

666Lucifer666 said:

I think you spelled that wrong but I don't know how to spell it lol. Anyways that's like their holy spirit thing it's what brings their thoughtform down from the astral into the physical according to the Kabbalah Exposed site. If they destroyed it great but layers of this still exist in a bunch of people's souls.

slyscorpion said:
666Lucifer666 said:

I think you spelled that wrong but I don't know how to spell it lol. Anyways that's like their holy spirit thing it's what brings their thoughtform down from the astral into the physical according to the Kabbalah Exposed site. If they destroyed it great but layers of this still exist in a bunch of people's souls.

I had this blob like entity that was white that tried to convert me back to Christianity multiple times. I got it out of me, though. Horrid thing. It haunted me in my dreams...and kept plaguing my mind with Christian thoughts.

666Lucifer666 said:
slyscorpion said:
666Lucifer666 said:

I had this blob like entity that was white that tried to convert me back to Christianity multiple times. I got it out of me, though. Horrid thing. It haunted me in my dreams...and kept plaguing my mind with Christian thoughts.

That is what I am talking about. I think it's more of a programmed energy than entity but not sure.

If anyone wants me to explain what I figured out about it I will when people are prayed for or someone hangs out around an xtian or at a church they used to get these little specks of that energy floating around on them. If they didn't cleanse it off more and more would build up on them creating that thing. I say used too cause I don't really see that energy around anymore at all only the remnants seem to remain. It may be old news that this thing is destroyed.

It's been several months since I saw any of that type of energy floating around.

It is now getting that out of people that matters.

I honestly think our "cursing the Nazerene" ritual in may during the lunar eclipse was what destroyed this. I don't remember seeing this type of energy since then much other than remnants of it like I said but before that it was there. Maybe the Gods or Satan helped too

slyscorpion said:
I honestly think our "cursing the Nazerene" ritual in may during the lunar eclipse was what destroyed this. I don't remember seeing this type of energy since then much other than remnants of it like I said but before that it was there. Maybe the Gods or Satan helped too

Most likely.

slyscorpion said:
666Lucifer666 said:
slyscorpion said:

That is what I am talking about. I think it's more of a programmed energy than entity but not sure.

If anyone wants me to explain what I figured out about it I will when people are prayed for or someone hangs out around an xtian or at a church they used to get these little specks of that energy floating around on them. If they didn't cleanse it off more and more would build up on them creating that thing. I say used too cause I don't really see that energy around anymore at all only the remnants seem to remain. It may be old news that this thing is destroyed.

It's been several months since I saw any of that type of energy floating around.

It is now getting that out of people that matters.

OH MY GODS! THANK GODS IT IS GOING AWAY!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back