Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars Square Question/s

GoldenxChild1

Hello brothers and sisters,

1. My Mars square is done on the 26th, am I able to do another one come the 30th or the 7th?

2. Can I use a Mars square to heal sexual trauma?

Thanks

You can use any kind of energy for any kind of purpose. What will differ is the result.

You can use the energy from mars square for healing , but the result will be much weaker than what results you could get by using that energy with empowering sacral chakra(the chakra MARS govern) .

Sexual trauma is about the mind, your mind, the way you responded to some events that caused you long term problems, damage that is buried but sometimes come in your life again.

So , for fast and powerfull manifestations you need to use energy which is good for that, color which is good for that,affirmation and vizualization,runes/mantras that are good for that and so on.

For mind problems i use sun's energy(i absorb/breath in )  and sexual energy(masturbation alone,or masturbation+orgasm) , both while focusing and in beggining or in the end i use affirmations and focus on the energy.

For an example : I masturbate+ have orgasm, i concentrate on the genital part of.my body and i affirm "this solar/sexual energy....Bla bla bu bla " x1/4/9 (power numbers) and then i vizualize what i want to happend and try to feel it, example ( feeling like your trauma is solved and you are happy about it/feeling like when trauma affected you, now it don t) those give power to the energy to.manifest in astral.

You can be very specified with your affirmation , like "This sexual energy heal me from sexual traumas permanently way in the best way for me "

Or
"This solar energy (or whatever energy ) heal my mind + what i said above (permanently and best way)"

And https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621&p=217802&hilit=Joy+of+satan+calendar+2021#p217802

Her you can see calender for your location with the data for good timimg for squares and magical.workings and so you ll see if is good to.make.it again or not

Now this is for 2021 but soon will be one for 2022 too .

Goodluck and become stronger so you can destroy the ones that dared to hurt you or the ones you love.

GoldenxChild1 said:

1. My Mars square is done on the 26th, am I able to do another one come the 30th or the 7th?

Thanks

Decemboer 7th is the last tuesday to begin a mars square this time around so you have time. As mars rules sexuality and the sacral chakra it plays a major role in healing sexual trauma. I would make an affirmation that is tailored for this for you next square if you haven't done so for the one you are finishing now.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks

1) Yes you can, which is the cool thing about Mars squares/transits. Not the same for other planets, however, this same thing occurs with the upcoming Jupiter in Pisces, where it is in its preferred sign for a while.

2) Yes. If it doesn't heal it entirely, perhaps in regards to needing to remove additional karma, then it would still help significantly.

Blitzkreig said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Thanks

1) Yes you can, which is the cool thing about Mars squares/transits. Not the same for other planets, however, this same thing occurs with the upcoming Jupiter in Pisces, where it is in its preferred sign for a while.

2) Yes. If it doesn't heal it entirely, perhaps in regards to needing to remove additional karma, then it would still help significantly.

Thanks Blitz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back