Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We all have the ability to have these powers.

StyleCoin

From my spiritual knowledge, we have the capacity to develop the following powers.

Aerokinesis: manipulate air.

Pyrokinesis: manipulate fire.

Hydrokinesis: manipulate water.

Geokinesis: manipular earth.

Cryokinesis: manipulate ice.

Electrokinesis: manipulate eletricity.

Biokinesis: manipulate DNA.

Gyrokinesis: manipulate gravity.

Telekinesis: move objects with your mind.

Psychometry: is a type of psychic power where an individual can experience visions or emotions related to a place or object just by touching it.

Remote viewing: is the ability to receive visions or impressions related to a distant object or place.

Retrocognition: Also referred to as post-cognition, retrocognition is the ability to see into the past. 

Scrying: is a type of psychic power that is related in many ways to divinations. Scrying is a technique in which a psychic looks into an appropriate medium to receive a message or vision.

Telepathy: is a type of psychic power that allows mind-to-mind.

Of course there are infinite types of psychic abilities, maybe there are psychic abilities that go beyond our understanding, I hope to develop some powerful psychic ability in a few thousand years.

The closest I have ever got to having a real super power is making electric shocks on my blanket with my hands by charging up my aura when I projected onto other dimensions. That's that I don't have determination to to it again. I think my SS spirit is a bit broken or something.

I always wanted to move objects with my mind lol

StyleCoin said:
From my spiritual knowledge, we have the capacity to develop the following powers.

Psychometry: is a type of psychic power where an individual can experience visions or emotions related to a place or object just by touching it.

Remote viewing: is the ability to receive visions or impressions related to a distant object or place.

Retrocognition: Also referred to as post-cognition, retrocognition is the ability to see into the past. 

Scrying: is a type of psychic power that is related in many ways to divinations. Scrying is a technique in which a psychic looks into an appropriate medium to receive a message or vision.

Of course there are infinite types of psychic abilities, maybe there are psychic abilities that go beyond our understanding, I hope to develop some powerful psychic ability in a few thousand years.

That would be awesome.
I am 33yr old and I'd to have the power to heal my self my eyesight I don't like to wear glasses.
I think it is possible with the Magnus Opus but It cant be achieve overnight🤷‍♀️😭

One Wire Phenomenon said:
The closest I have ever got to having a real super power is making electric shocks on my blanket with my hands by charging up my aura when I projected onto other dimensions. That's that I don't have determination to to it again. I think my SS spirit is a bit broken or something.

You sure it was because of your aura and not the blanket? I make electric shocks on my blanket all the time, all i have to do is slide my hand across it lol, it's called static electricity.

newbie40 said:
StyleCoin said:

That would be awesome.
I am 33yr old and I'd to have the power to heal my self my eyesight I don't like to wear glasses.
I think it is possible with the Magnus Opus but It cant be achieve overnight🤷‍♀️😭

Same, I have had bad eyesight[myopia] since birth, and I've heard that even if we wear glasses, the vision is not as good as a person who has perfect vision. I too would like to get rid of my glasses to see what the world really looks like with perfect vision/eyesight, :lol:

StyleCoin said:

It's strange I've always been fascinated by the idea of controlling the 5 elements.

newbie40 said:
StyleCoin said:

That would be awesome.
One person was saying somewhere he fixed his sight with mercury square and multiple mercury workings

स त न म said:

You sure it was because of your aura and not the blanket? I make electric shocks on my blanket all the time, all i have to do is slide my hand across it lol, it's called static electricity.

Yes its definitely static but it's not like one shock it will shock many times and in the dark it looks very beautiful when I slided my hand over the blanket and could only do it after I projected.

Serbon said:
newbie40 said:
StyleCoin said:

That would be awesome.
One person was saying somewhere he fixed his sight with mercury square and multiple mercury workings

I don't know what that is but thank you for the info.

This is really cool, alot of people come to Satanism with these goals in mind. Personally I have not worked towards these goals, my primary spiritual goal is communication with the Gods and warfare. It has been a requirement for me to develop my mind most of all. These I believe have been of greatest importance to me.
Powers of the mind:

Self Control
Determination
Bravery
Strength
Wisdom
Knowledge
Intelligence
Willpower
Focus
Creativity
Goal Setting
Dedication
Positivity

Wow, well among these the one I want most to achieve is remote viewing, I also want to be able to astral projection. The reason for this is because I wanted to see the universe itself. Becoming an astronaut is an impossible dream, and even if you become one by current tech we are bound to traveling only within our solar system. By means of astral projection maybe I can finally go out there, explore the universe see the Gods and other inhabited planets explore the blackholes the beautybof quasars, pulsars magnetars and the list goes. I'm still very far from it but hopefully I'll try to achieve it in this lifetime. Then I'll be satisfied. Magnum opus is fancy but I don't think its possible in my current lifetime, I was born with without psychic abilities and a weak body so that gives me Idea of how weak my soul is so I have really long way to go. Life is too short man so limiting my goals as to not be delusional again by overestimating my abilities

स त न म said:

Here is the awnser in the medical field it's ties into our emotional states and more and if you think about it remember the colours of a human aura can tell a lot about what emotional state they are in and stuff it is all tied in together one way or another. Also I deleted the reply I made about the multi-metre test I did that showed voltage because I thought people will think I'm crazy or making it up well here is the 100% proof I was right and my experiments do show real results!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrodermal_activity

This also explains why physical touching during sex is so nice

StyleCoin said:
I hope to develop some powerful psychic ability in a few thousand years.
Don't bother trying to begin to learn them in less-than-a-few-thousand-years, then!

Nikois666 said:
newbie40 said:
StyleCoin said:

That would be awesome.

Same, I have had bad eyesight[myopia] since birth, and I've heard that even if we wear glasses, the vision is not as good as a person who has perfect vision. I too would like to get rid of my glasses to see what the world really looks like with perfect vision/eyesight, :lol:

You can heal your eyes with trataka yoga and qi gong for the eyes. I wrote about it in the portuguese forum.

Trataka stimulates the third eye and heals the eyes.

It's not easy, but you can heal yourself by doing eye exercises .

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46945&hilit=trataka

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63693&hilit=trataka

Yoga For Your Eyes: Natural Vision Improvement Exercises : https://br1lib.org/book/3488429/768523

The Art of Cosmic Vision: Practices for Improving Your Eyesight (mantak chia) : https://br1lib.org/book/2285466/c3c51c

Eye Care Plus : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eyeexamtest.eyecareplus&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

Exercícios para os olhos : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=andrei.brusentcov.eye_exercises.free&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

Nazista lunar said:
Nikois666 said:
newbie40 said:
That would be awesome.

You can heal your eyes with trataka yoga and qi gong for the eyes. I wrote about it in the portuguese forum.

Trataka stimulates the third eye and heals the eyes.

It's not easy, but you can heal yourself by doing eye exercises .

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46945&hilit=trataka

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63693&hilit=trataka

Yoga For Your Eyes: Natural Vision Improvement Exercises : https://br1lib.org/book/3488429/768523

The Art of Cosmic Vision: Practices for Improving Your Eyesight (mantak chia) : https://br1lib.org/book/2285466/c3c51c

Eye Care Plus : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eyeexamtest.eyecareplus&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

Exercícios para os olhos : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=andrei.brusentcov.eye_exercises.free&hl=pt_BR&gl=US

Thanks for the help.
Oh and sorry for the late reply, I was away, just came online.

Hail Satan!

StyleCoin said:

It should be noted that people will often be capable of these abilities, but not in a way that results in any physical symptoms and/or otherwise. If we decided moving a psi wheel was a value of 1.0, someone might be capable of telekinesis on a scale of for example .01 and never even know it. Some mental illnesses that aren't the result of brain damage might be the result of dysfunctional psychic abilities like scrying. If you are capable of anything serious you'll attract the attention of enemy, so don't advertise it lightly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back