Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy for everyone in jos?

livelucifer

I was thinking about the topic written in this post:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65021

I had an idea that I used, I imagined the sun, and I was sending the energy I was getting directly from all the members of Jos that was entering their bodies from above.

I felt a lot of heat and energy after finishing the work, so I was sure that energy was for me as well, the question is what do the members think about it?
Is it useless or can it be used every time to absorb energy?

Gathering energy for others around us was not a difficult idea

livelucifer said:

I had an idea that I used, I imagined the sun, and I was sending the energy I was getting directly from all the members of Jos that was entering their bodies from above.

I felt a lot of heat and energy after finishing the work, so I was sure that energy was for me as well, the question is what do the members think about it?

aw, thanks for being so kind and doing that. that was very sweet of you. and i am not exactly sure. i think you will have to consult HoodedCobra666, our high priest, for that matter. it is quite heartwarming to see kind souls tending to others in initiative here. :D

livelucifer said:

You should follow the examples in the topic if you are unsure about using your own creative abilities. More expierenced members can use their own methods, but using these listed in there work as well for them.

Also, to be more efficient. It's better to target a single person, or let a Demon/ess take care of the directing part.

Henu the Great said:
You should follow the examples in the topic if you are unsure about using your own creative abilities. More expierenced members can use their own methods, but using these listed in there work as well for them.

Also, to be more efficient. It's better to target a single person, or let a Demon/ess take care of the directing part.

I still have some doubts about myself, but I try to be more confident in using my ideas.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
aw, thanks for being so kind and doing that. that was very sweet of you. and i am not exactly sure. i think you will have to consult HoodedCobra666, our high priest, for that matter. it is quite heartwarming to see kind souls tending to others in initiative here. :D
Yes, I got my answer before

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back