Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how many types of Siddhis are there

as the question states is there a couple Siddhis? several Siddhis? Hundreds? INFINITE?

i'm sure its a secret but can someone possibly Blitzkrieg, Stormblood, Slyscorpion, Lydia maybe give me an idea of how many types of Siddhis there are its my favorite part of Spiritual Satanism :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
as the question states is there a couple Siddhis? several Siddhis? Hundreds? INFINITE?

i'm sure its a secret but can someone possibly Blitzkrieg, Stormblood, Slyscorpion, Lydia maybe give me an idea of how many types of Siddhis there are its my favorite part of Spiritual Satanism :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One could argue there is only one: energy raising-> programming -> directing, but infinite different ways to do it, which lead to infinite siddhis.

If there is indeed a limit on the number of siddhis, I bet that number is unknown. I don't think anyone is actually aware of all the siddhis the gods have. Like do we know the extent of Father Satan's siddhis? I'm not even sure we can comprehend how he perceives reality itself let alone be able to understand what his siddhis are. So I'm not sure anyone would be able to give you a definite number.

I found this page, from a website. The page seems informative, but I am NOT promoting the website, it's just a post to answer your question.

https://www.thelonerider.com/2020/sep/siddhis/siddhis.shtml

Fuchs said:

One could argue there is only one: energy raising-> programming -> directing, but infinite different ways to do it, which lead to infinite siddhis.

What you describe is magick, not siddhis.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

Feel as if we need dictionary definitions to explain the difference. Would siddhis not simply be a part of Magick under any definition?

If you learn the basics and then link them to other siddhi you can actually create new ones or reach new levels of advancement.
So it's possible that there are an infinite number of them and with advancement you can figure out how to use them better, how to combine them or how to create new ones.

Each siddhi requires constant work and dedication, for higher siddhi you will have to resurrect the snake, or perform the Magnum Opus.
Here are some examples:

Synesthesia (beginners)

Telekinesis (strong soul required, therefore advanced)

Teleportation (I've only heard of it, but you should be in the higher stages of the Magnum Opus)

Imagine what else can exist.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

No, everything works this way, even if it is done subconcious.

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

In essence this is correct.

VoiceofEnki said:
Fuchs said:
NinRick said:

In essence this is correct.
Yep, the stronger your energy field is the quicker your desires are going to manifest. This applies to siddhis too, if your aura is strong enough you can move objects but there are other siddhis that require a strong mind for example and so it's a bit different in this case.

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

Feel as if we need dictionary definitions to explain the difference. Would siddhis not simply be a part of Magick under any definition?

Bold of us both to believe I am knowledge enough to explain this😂

How I understand it you raise, program and direct energy to do magick, you let the energy to its work.

And with Siddhis, you need already an empowered soul, and just „willing“ things to happen consciously.

NinRick said:
How I understand it you raise, program and direct energy to do magick, you let the energy to its work.

And with Siddhis, you need already an empowered soul, and just „willing“ things to happen consciously.

I also always thought of having siddhis as a state of being. As in something that is now a part of the perception of the one with the siddhi. Just like how we see, smell, taste, etc, the siddhi is a part of how one perceives and interacts with reality. My thoughts anyway.

NinRick said:

The time you did raise the energy (past) you use (empowered soul),

does not change the 3 steps of witchcraft, raising energy-> programming ->directing.

By "willing" (subconcious) you program and direct energy.

well these were interesting replys i guess siddhis are just advanced versions of magick spells

Siddhis are more like skills, and you also need to train them to be able to use them.

Fuchs said:

That’s a good point, I also thought about that after I hit the reply lol

NinRick said:
well these were interesting replys i guess siddhis are just advanced versions of magick spells

Siddhis are more like skills, and you also need to train them to be able to use them.

Fuchs said:

That’s a good point, I also thought about that after I hit the reply lol

i want retrocognition to see what Polytheistic times were like and cryokinesis and and biokinesis and gyrokinesis cause i like the idea of these powers if they are real could biokinesis increase the size of any body parts and change skin color?

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

This is not a dictionary definition... but if I am not mistaken...
to do Magick, it is a step-by-step process. I raise, programme, and then direct Energy or Energies for a purpose, goal, intention, result. As for Siddhis, that is merely intending a thing to happen, then it happens - after serious and proper advancement and improvement of one's own abilities and oneself.

For a second, I thought Siddhis were the pathways in which Energy flows within our Soul. Those are Nadis, of course. I forgot that momentarily. Perhaps these are related - our Aura when programmed, the Soul itself, the Powers of the Mind, each Chakra... all can do things. Chakras can be used for different things (i.e. each has functions, both Spiritually and Physically/Materially/Biologically/Mentally/Psychologically (Spiritual and non-Spiritual things affect each other, as well)), so these pathways help to direct Energy to... points or 'magic wands' to cause things to happen; each Chakra is a 'beacon', if you will, which has its own functions. When using or exercising the Siddhis (after discovering/learning them), we can cause things to happen at will, by will, without the long and sometimes arduous need to raise, programme and direct Energy and wait for however long, vibrating X times and affirming Y times, for it to manifest.

I think the process of using Siddhis is shorter... eventually. That being after we have become advanced enough - which takes its own time at first. The raising, programming and directing of Energy still happens, but like sewing a carpet by hand is raising, programming and directing, vibrating, affirming and visualising; using industrial equipment to create the carpet in much less time is effectively the same, but happens much quicker.

Magick (raising, programming and directing Energy with vibrations, affirmations and visualisations and intentions) is like a Boy riding a scooter - one foot on the scooter, the other foot pushing along the ground. Siddhis are like a Man on a superbike. It's cheaper to buy the scooter but the end goal is much further away; it's much more work to afford the superbike, learn how to ride it safely, buy the protective gear - and the proper protective gear - and pay road tax, MOT, fuel, etc... but the finish line comes quicker and sooner.

How many Siddhis are there? How long's a piece of string?!

If I'm wrong about any of what I said here, then I'm wrong. Someone surely will correct me.

FancyMancy said:
SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

to do Magick, it is a step-by-step process. I raise, programme, and then direct Energy or Energies for a purpose, goal, intention, result. As for Siddhis, that is merely intending a thing to happen, then it happens - after serious and proper advancement and improvement of one's own abilities and oneself.

For a second, I thought Siddhis were the pathways in which Energy flows within our Soul. Those are Nadis, of course. I forgot that momentarily. Perhaps these are related - our Aura when programmed, the Soul itself, the Powers of the Mind, each Chakra... all can do things. Chakras can be used for different things (i.e. each has functions, both Spiritually and Physically/Materially/Biologically/Mentally/Psychologically (Spiritual and non-Spiritual things affect each other, as well)), so these pathways help to direct Energy to... points or 'magic wands' to cause things to happen; each Chakra is a 'beacon', if you will, which has its own functions. When using or exercising the Siddhis (after discovering/learning them), we can cause things to happen at will, by will, without the long and sometimes arduous need to raise, programme and direct Energy and wait for however long, vibrating X times and affirming Y times, for it to manifest.

I think the process of using Siddhis is shorter... eventually. That being after we have become advanced enough - which takes its own time at first. The raising, programming and directing of Energy still happens, but like sewing a carpet by hand is raising, programming and directing, vibrating, affirming and visualising; using industrial equipment to create the carpet in much less time is effectively the same, but happens much quicker.

Magick (raising, programming and directing Energy with vibrations, affirmations and visualisations and intentions) is like a Boy riding a scooter - one foot on the scooter, the other foot pushing along the ground. Siddhis are like a Man on a superbike. It's cheaper to buy the scooter but the end goal is much further away; it's much more work to afford the superbike, learn how to ride it safely, buy the protective gear - and the proper protective gear - and pay road tax, MOT, fuel, etc... but the finish line comes quicker and sooner.

If I'm wrong about any of what I said here, then I'm wrong. Someone surely will correct me.

I also think in a very similar way, but just for your information, wands are blasphemy for the Demons, as jews used them for spirit abuse.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
SleepingWolf said:

I also think in a very similar way, but just for your information, wands are blasphemy for the Demons, as jews used them for spirit abuse.

I thought wands were just shorter Staffs? Just a symbol of the phallic male essence? I've seen too many people go back and forth on this one.

Just for fun, the etymology is pretty informative as well.

"From Middle English wand, wond, from Old Norse vǫndr (“switch, twig”)[1], from Proto-Germanic *wanduz (“rod”), from Proto-Indo-European *wendʰ- (“to turn, twist, wind, braid”). Cognate with Icelandic vendi (“wand”), Danish vånd (“wand, switch”), German Wand (“wall, septum”), Gothic 𐍅𐌰𐌽𐌳𐌿𐍃 (wandus, “rod”). "

The "wend" the turning, twisting, and winding, of the Serpent is pretty clear here. A braid looks basically one to one to the Caduceus as it twists upward with it's twin. Although etymology might not be the best evidence either, but I find it interesting.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
SleepingWolf said:

Yes. I was trying to use familiar terms, and also as we know the Chakras are not wand-shaped, but just that I meant tools/props which we recognise. Also notice I spelt it "magic" instead of "Magick"! :mrgreen: Thanks for bringing attention to that and clarifying it, as well. :)

SleepingWolf said:
I thought wands were just shorter Staffs? Just a symbol of the phallic male essence? I've seen too many people go back and forth on this one.

"From Middle English wand, wond, from Old Norse vǫndr (“switch, twig”)[1], from Proto-Germanic *wanduz (“rod”), from Proto-Indo-European *wendʰ- (“to turn, twist, wind, braid”). Cognate with Icelandic vendi (“wand”), Danish vånd (“wand, switch”), German Wand (“wall, septum”), Gothic 𐍅𐌰𐌽𐌳𐌿𐍃 (wandus, “rod”). "

The "wend" the turning, twisting, and winding, of the Serpent is pretty clear here. A braid looks basically one to one to the Caduceus as it twists upward with it's twin. Although etymology might not be the best evidence either, but I find it interesting.
With the article from Austria or Spain or somewhere, which someone shared and translated for us ages ago, about the ancient God who was known worldwide (which is supposed to be impossible!) back in history, some depictions had serpents while others had staffs. With magic wands being in Children's media, it is - I reckon - also to tell them that if they have a "magic wand", then they can do unusual things - just to disappoint them a lot when they grow up a bit. After this disappointment, they "know" that Magick is fake and ignore, mock and scoff at it.

Thinking about it a bit more, maybe these "magic wands" are a "Siddhi" in Physical form, which - again - is just a tool or prop which does nothing in real life. In real life, we have/discover/grow/improve Siddhis; Children are brainwashed to believe that the Physical realm is all you can have and do - and "magic wands" do nothing, so Magick doesn't exist, so go to work, work hard for someone else, and be too tired to play and live.

FancyMancy said:
With magic wands being in Children's media, it is - I reckon - also
...that their Braining, imaginations, thoughts... are used and directed against them, as happens globally against Humans. Also with this disappointment, perhaps call it a psyop - the Children are brainwashed from very young psychologically (a biblical phrase says to teach Children while young, because they'll remember it when older) into "knowing" Magick doesn't exist, etc., as well.

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

The Wand is a standard ritual tool used by mages and sorcerers of the enemy. I strongly discourage the use of a wand. It is also called a "Blasting Rod" and for centuries has been used to abuse and exploit Demons in the name of the enemy “god” and angels. This is not wise if one wishes to establish relationships with Demons as wands are very offensive to them. Wands are representative of the element of fire.

Here it is, quoted from the Joy of Satan.

NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

The Wand is a standard ritual tool used by mages and sorcerers of the enemy. I strongly discourage the use of a wand. It is also called a "Blasting Rod" and for centuries has been used to abuse and exploit Demons in the name of the enemy “god” and angels. This is not wise if one wishes to establish relationships with Demons as wands are very offensive to them. Wands are representative of the element of fire.

Ah thank you. Well hard to debate that. I still find the etymology interesting. I wonder when then, they stole that word. It's not something I've ever used thankfully, but I always wanted a cool decorated walking staff that I wondered if I could use as a prop. I just assume wands were a step down from staffs. Thanks Rick.

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:

Ah thank you. Well hard to debate that. I still find the etymology interesting. I wonder when then, they stole that word. It's not something I've ever used thankfully, but I always wanted a cool decorated walking staff that I wondered if I could use as a prop. I just assume wands were a step down from staffs. Thanks Rick.

One night I dreamed that someone was handing me a blasting staff, and I took it and snapped it in half. Lol.
I wouldn’t use it, my subconscious told me they are no good.

NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:

One night I dreamed that someone was handing me a blasting staff, and I took it and snapped it in half. Lol.
I wouldn’t use it, my subconscious told me they are no good.

That is interesting. In my dreams where I fight, I often just conjure my own weapons from my own fantasies. It's usually a lot of fun, just cuz my imagination tends to run wild on weapon design.

Although by a staff I more meant like a cool walking staff to use in real life. Just something for hiking with Runes engraved into the wood professionally, is something I've always wanted. Along with actually living somewhere I can hike reasonably lol. Someone handing me something in a dream is something I'd probably question too. I just grab my own swords or whips cuz I'm a weapon fanatic.

Meteor said:
So, when I experienced the kind of results can be achieved only with powers of the mind... it opened up a whole new world for me.
Sa-weet!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back