Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to kick out a invoked spirit ?

robb

JoS said turn off the spirit after invoking but how ?
And what to do if spirit refuses? Or something malvolent is invoked.

You should read through the JoyOfSatan website fully before trying to "invoke" a spirit(You would evoke a demon, not invoke, unless you wanted them to speak through you to others, or us a form of divination which relies on subtle muscle movement such as ouija, pendulum, or other method which requires physical contact)

Not to mention, you shouldn't be doing necromancy(communication with the dead) without being suffiecently advanced. If you decide to do necromancy before being advanced enough, you're playing a dangerous game.

Read through the site, the answers to all of your questions, including some which you're too ignorant to ask, are listed there.

Artisan said:
You should read through the JoyOfSatan website fully before trying to "invoke" a spirit(You would evoke a demon, not invoke, unless you wanted them to speak through you to others, or us a form of divination which relies on subtle muscle movement such as ouija, pendulum, or other method which requires physical contact)

Not to mention, you shouldn't be doing necromancy(communication with the dead) without being suffiecently advanced. If you decide to do necromancy before being advanced enough, you're playing a dangerous game.

Read through the site, the answers to all of your questions, including some which you're too ignorant to ask, are listed there.
For all reading this, invoking your Guardian Demon is a beautiful experience!

You should not invoke anything if you don't know what it is that is super obvious. I mean would you invite a random person from off the street into your house. Kind of the same thing maybe worse for you.

Woden said:
robb said:

This is one reason why it is constantly said here to read www.joyofsatan.org before even contemplating such things. It takes, on average, many years of studying the JoS archives and doing meditation before you will get to an advanced stage. When this happens you will able to perform rituals and magick without causing mental/physical harm to yourself and/or others.

There was a recent topic on "Ghosts" taken down off the boards, I assume, not because JoS is against necromancy per se, but because they didn't want to encourage the newbies to go dabbling in things they didn't understand. People have had their lives ruined and gone insane by doing this.

A time for everything, and everything in it's time.
Satanist must have knowledge to deal with uncertain events. This is the reason i asked.
Might be there's a sermon in library which i haven't studied yet.

What "Ghosts" topic has be taken off ? You are talking about.
Can you share the same. Requesting
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
must not remove these critical topics. Instead HP's should marked these critical topics to "Begin with Caution" or "not to try especially newbies , just for knowledge with possible dangers included and how to deal with them."

I know Invoking is a bad idea & we should not try this without intimating our GD.

There was a topic on Reincarnation which was taken off too right after few hours ! Most of us are unaware of what it was all about.

FuckYu_666 said:
robb said:

If you have invoked something malevolent, kick it out of your body, just use willpower.
If that's the case then do the aura cleansing.

Words of powers , deattaching from jos got it.
What if the entity possess and took control of mind & body ?

Serbon said:
Artisan said:
For all reading this, invoking your Guardian Demon is a beautiful experience!

How it feels when the invoked entered the host body ?
Do you (host) remain concious of all the actions & words the entity says and does ?

I red somewhere that it feels like you have been pushed at the corner of your mind or body & lost all the control on your body.
And remain still. but are aware what entity is doing with your host body , controling body or saying.
But you cann't control it.

What was your experience?

robb said:
How it feels when the invoked entered the host body ?
Do you (host) remain concious of all the actions & words the entity says and does ?

I red somewhere that it feels like you have been pushed at the corner of your mind or body & lost all the control on your body.
And remain still. but are aware what entity is doing with your host body , controling body or saying.
But you cann't control it.

What was your experience?
I've invoked a few times to do tarot reading and I asked question through tarot

robb said:
FuckYu_666 said:
robb said:

If you have invoked something malevolent, kick it out of your body, just use willpower.
If that's the case then do the aura cleansing.

Words of powers , deattaching from jos got it.
What if the entity possess and took control of mind & body ?

Then the person is fucked. Don't do any of this stuff till you understand it if your worried about this stuff then you are not at a level where you can safely do it.

slyscorpion said:
Then the person is fucked. Don't do any of this stuff till you understand it if your worried about this stuff then you are not at a level where you can safely do it.

How will i know that i have reached that level ? In strength training we can mark the results. But How to mark advancements ?

slyscorpion said:
robb said:
slyscorpion said:

How will i know that i have reached that level ? In strength training we can mark the results. But How to mark advancements ?

I would say with this at least good practice on astral communication and sensing things. When it is more clear in communication. Then you will be able to tell what might do what your asking for and be able to avoid this problem.

Unless you already are having that issue. If so and it didn't go away by now your only choice might be to summon one of the Gods and make sure not to do this again till your ready.

It is very important that request assistance of your demon guardian and Satan if you have troubles.

robb said:
slyscorpion said:

I would say with this at least good practice on astral communication and sensing things. When it is more clear in communication. Then you will be able to tell what might do what your asking for and be able to avoid this problem. This is actually one of the things that doesn't need pages and pages of explanation when someone is ready for this they will know how not to do this. I have meditated for years and I am still not ready for this if your just starting out as it sounds you won't be either.

Unless you already are having that issue. If so and it didn't go away by now your only choice might be to summon one of the Gods and make sure not to do this again till your ready offer them something in return as you kind of bought this on yourself.

newbie40 said:
slyscorpion said:
robb said:

I would say with this at least good practice on astral communication and sensing things. When it is more clear in communication. Then you will be able to tell what might do what your asking for and be able to avoid this problem.

Unless you already are having that issue. If so and it didn't go away by now your only choice might be to summon one of the Gods and make sure not to do this again till your ready.

It is very important that request assistance of your demon guardian and Satan if you have troubles.

Yeah it is if you get in that serious of a problem and don't know how to take care of it. If you don't know your gaurdian try to find someone who fits closely your request.

Sorry I deleted the origional one cause I wanted to add more on there.

Take this as a learning experience if you are talking about some actual experience here. Don't go into things unless you understand them first. If it's labeled as advanced and your a beginner wait to get to that level before doing it.

slyscorpion said:
newbie40 said:
slyscorpion said:

Take this as a learning experience if you are talking about some actual experience here. Don't go into things unless you understand them first

Thanks for the valuable knowledge.
I haven't tried this i'm gaining knowledge on this topic. As JoS workings doesn't comes with a word of caution warnings. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back