Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Ether/Akasha the same thing as Chi/Life force?

unnamed satanist said:
Serbon said:
unnamed satanist said:
As above :roll:

yes
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

That webpage doesn't confirm whether it is the same thing as Chi
"We have heard that akasha is the primary source, the sphere of all causes. Any deliberate cause, such as a wish, a thought, any imagination created in this sphere together with the dynamic conviction is bound to be realized with the help of the elements, regardless of the level or sphere on which the realization necessarily has to be performed. This is one of the greatest magic mysteries and a universal key for the magician, who will understand its range only later on in the course of his development."

I think its pretty clear

I do not know what Akasha is tbh
But I do believe that it is part of everything that exists, in all dimensions.
All elements are made of Akasha, so I do believe bioelectricity is also made of Askasha, some primal energy of existence.

But this is all just speculations on my part.

What you are referring to as Chi/Life force also goes by many names, including but not limited to,
vril, mind power, witch power, and one you may have heard a lot bio-electricity

Aether IS NOT the same thing. Aether is an element and has also gone by many names. One being Spirit which is one of the five elements of the human soul.

Here is part of a post of mine where I said something about bio-electricity.

Artisan said:
An easy way to visualize what I am talking about is imagine two rechargable batteries. Battery 1 is your bioelectricity while battery 2 is your energy capacity. Battery 1 is your main battery, your life force, if this fully depletes you could very well die, it is your life energy. Battery 2 is an empty power bank which can be charged with electricity(energy) and then used to charge other devices(do magick) without effecting battery 1.

As you can see, bio-electricity is exactly as the first term. "life force".

In regards to Aether, if you are curious on learning about it, tell me and I'll send you as much information I can find! <3

(I am not as knowledgable about Aether as I am on Bio-electricity so I'd have to look through the JoS, things I can verify are it's ability to shroud you and make you invisible or impervious to outside influence, and it's ability to balanace elements, as I have experimented with these myself, however, I haven't done much with it, I plan to experiment with Aether as I advance)

If you would like my speculation it would be that aether, are the building blocks of all things on the non-visible light spectrum. While atoms are the building blocks of all things of the visible light spectrum. Considering that all things we can see are made of visible light, and all things we are unable to see are made of non visible light.

What is visible and non visible being dictated by our cones and rods within our eyes which allow us to see certain parts of the EMS(electro-magnetic-spectrum).

If you have questions about anything I said, or anything you're curious about, feel free quote me and I'll respond ASAP! <3

There was a thread about this whereby a prominent member posted information. The Akashic element is the basis of all spirituality.

Think of it like the base of creation. Everything that is spiritual comes from Akashic.

For example you want to know about lifeforce that is a more advanced version coming from the akasha. In other words Chi/Prana/mana/Lifeforce/Vrill is a energy that came from the Ether and developed itself as a basic universal energy.

For example the Universe is eternal, infinite, and unlimited. Physically it's slow but spiritually it's even at the ultimate speed; instant transmission with no transmission time in between.

For example we can speak to an entity instantly as long as your phone(soul power/mind) is working and you can dial the alien's phone number if they speak to you telepathically it's instant.

So Akasha > begets > all. The very basement of everything is akasha and layered above that is an infinite level of spiritual energies. For example oxygen is the element we need to survive no oxygen no survival. But the spiritual counter-part is basic lifeforce chi/mana/prana so even breathing exercises use more advanced energy type than the basis of the Universe.

It's one of the reasons why entities all develop from ONE i.e. a Universal template. So in essence everything is evolving to perfect itself based on the Universal template and it's own willingness to engage in spirituality. Of course there are entities that are against this and for this such as our side who upguns rather reduces entities to slavery.

Akasha is basically the infinite All the everything, everything comes comes from there. And like mentioned the vishuddi is sound, Ajna is light, and Sahasrara is consciousness. So consciousness is Akashic in it's most advanced form for that specific energy. In simplest terms consciousness of a being is much more important than the consciousness of the Universe yes the Universe does have "consciousness" but it's not developed to that of a being or any being for that matter even an ant is more so than the Universe in consciousness. The Universal conscious is more of a passive locomotion of keeping the Universe continuing but it's not "god" or some kike in the sky. It's more like a dynamo a passive consciousness ready to be controlled and exercised by conscious beings.

As a matter of fact it seems like the Universe WANTS beings to manipulate it and use it. It makes sense there is a finite amount of habitable planets it makes sense that a civilization uses spirituality to aggrandize itself in it's micro- and macro- cosmic areas.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back