Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White Death of Islam PDF?

Nimrod33

Has anyone a PDF version of the whitedeathofislam website? I'm asking it because i found none in Satan's Library, neither in the JoS Zip Archive. And i think that it should have a PDF version, because i noticed some of the images and videos of the articles have started to disappear and in case of the website getting taken down.

Damn, I've searched through my files, as well as many backups, is there even a white death of islam PDF?

If not, then I don't mind making one.

Nimrod33 said:
Has anyone a PDF version of the whitedeathofislam website? I'm asking it because i found none in Satan's Library, neither in the JoS Zip Archive. And i think that it should have a PDF version, because i noticed some of the images and videos of the articles have started to disappear and in case of the website getting taken down.
I don't have a PDF of it but I have an offline html archive instead, you can find it in my signature (Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive Updated 14/7/2021) or here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60612

The Alchemist7 said:
Nimrod33 said:
I don't have a PDF of it but I have an offline html archive instead, you can find it in my signature (Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive Updated 14/7/2021) or here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60612
Thanks. I may use them in future to make some PDFs, which are very needed. However, in this period I'm more inclined to translate some information to deprogram gentiles from the Holyhoax. I also want to save all the useful information from the Mourning the Ancients website. But the White Death of Islam website is indeed very important as well, so i will also try to turn it into PDF.

Nimrod33 said:
Thanks. I may use them in future to make some PDFs, which are very needed. However, in this period I'm more inclined to translate some information to deprogram gentiles from the Holyhoax. I also want to save all the useful information from the Mourning the Ancients website. But the White Death of Islam website is indeed very important as well, so i will also try to turn it into PDF.
Is highly likely to find the website in the JoS Encyclopedia
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25002&p=111866
If you can find where it is (probably in the T-W file), you can copy paste all the articles in a new document as they all should be one next after other, and export the document as pdf.

The Alchemist7 said:
Nimrod33 said:
Is highly likely to find the website in the JoS Encyclopedia
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25002&p=111866
If you can find where it is (probably in the T-W file), you can copy paste all the articles in a new document as they all should be one next after other, and export the document as pdf.

Sorry for the late answer. I've recently checked the PDF you suggested and didn't found the full site. I have no choice but to make a PDF of it (when i have time).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tt1zq9sglbcl2zj/White_Death_of_Islam.zip/file

Ok, I've managed somehow to save most of the website as word documents (unfortunately, I couldn't turn them into PDF via an online converter). You can download it as a zip file.

Nimrod33 said:

Ok, I've managed somehow to save most of the website as word documents (unfortunately, I couldn't turn them into PDF via an online converter). You can download it as a zip file.
You don't need to use online converters, your office software should have an option somewhere on the top-left corner called `Export as PDF` or something similar.

I remembered White Death of Islam has lots of images, in particular there are several articles with tens of images each, I quite doubt now that this website is suitable to have a PDF version but it is possible. Due to compatibility differences my software reads the files very bad as they are saved in docx format. I've noticed you directly copy-pasted the text straight from the website into the document, together with the background. I think if there are going to be separate PDFs for each website, they should normally be done in a book format with normal black writing on white background, standard font settings, each new article should start on the next page and so on, this is possible for White Death of Islam but it will probably have at least 100 mb and probably around 1000 pages given all the images.

The Alchemist7 said:
Nimrod33 said:

You don't need to use online converters, your office software should have an option somewhere on the top-left corner called `Export as PDF` or something similar.

I remembered White Death of Islam has lots of images, in particular there are several articles with tens of images each, I quite doubt now that this website is suitable to have a PDF version but it is possible. Due to compatibility differences my software reads the files very bad as they are saved in docx format. I've noticed you directly copy-pasted the text straight from the website into the document, together with the background. I think if there are going to be separate PDFs for each website, they should normally be done in a book format with normal black writing on white background, standard font settings, each new article should start on the next page and so on, this is possible for White Death of Islam but it will probably have at least 100 mb and probably around 1000 pages given all the images.

Unfortunately, the version of Word that I'm currently using is a cheap 2007 version that doesn't work too bad, but it won't allow me to save files as PDF. As for the background, although it look likes the one of WDOI, it is actually the pages that are manually colored black. I did that because I was quick, even tough I agree that the correct format is black writing on white background.

Nimrod33 said:
Unfortunately, the version of Word that I'm currently using is a cheap 2007 version that doesn't work too bad, but it won't allow me to save files as PDF. As for the background, although it look likes the one of WDOI, it is actually the pages that are manually colored black. I did that because I was quick, even tough I agree that the correct format is black writing on white background.
There should be no worries about images potentially dissapearing if this was your concern as the website is probably saved by several people, also is most likely uploaded on the Internet Archive. A PDF for this website would be too big, an offline version is a lot easier to read in my opinion

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back