Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Raising kundalini

Shadowcat

I had some time at work today during hole watch so i did kundalini yoga up on the scaffold i was sitting. I had my hardhat on with my welding cap, and towards the end i had this pressing thought that i was being told suddenly that the kundalini should be raised bare headed. So i took my cap and hard hat off. Is this accurate? maybe it has something to do with blocking off the crown chakra? just wondering

My own serpent started ascending a couple years ago. I wear hats all the time and it's never seemed to affect anything, but it could just be because I never noticed--either that, or it's only important in the initial stages. I might try experimenting and seeing what happens.

Shadowcat said:
I had some time at work today during hole watch so i did kundalini yoga up on the scaffold i was sitting. I had my hardhat on with my welding cap, and towards the end i had this pressing thought that i was being told suddenly that the kundalini should be raised bare headed. So i took my cap and hard hat off. Is this accurate? maybe it has something to do with blocking off the crown chakra? just wondering

Well yeah you don't want the Helmit to melt on your head do you

From the crown to the third eye, the energy must be descending down your face and further. Bare headed, having no head etc etc is your cold airy energy descending into "Hell" like in Dante and then rising to the "heavens" with your love aka sexual energy.

Third eye breath with the alternative nostrils helps open this energy to descend.

NakedPluto said:
From the crown to the third eye, the energy must be descending down your face and further. Bare headed, having no head etc etc is your cold airy energy descending into "Hell" like in Dante and then rising to the "heavens" with your love aka sexual energy.

Third eye breath with the alternative nostrils helps open this energy to descend.

I felt this one time where I used runes on my chakras and breathed energy inside (I experimented with this around and won’t share what I did as this might be dangerous)
But at the end energy was literally pouring from my crown down.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back