Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Demoness Succubi or Human Spirit ? & Dream Interpretation

robb

I have doubt about my Succubi. I have more than one.

I haven't performed any formal ritual for succubi i just interned to have a succubi more than once LOL at mid-night suddenly my sleep was gone and got a strong kiss right after i intend. then i went to sleep right after i hear female voice in my ears calling my name (my senses were not developed that time) followed by "please turn your face towards me else i will jump from the terrace."

after few days,
I asked my succubi what religion you follows ? she gave indication of being at Father Satan's Side. after few days i asked again , got a reply that she follows one of the enemy's religion! this happened many times every-time got different answers.

So, i asked help from Father Satan.
I asked Father Satan to clear my doubt and requested him to banish her if they are on enemy's side, i got a dream of all the Female's wearing enemy rags (outfit) !!! but she's still with me, Satan didn't banished her.

After making a Soul Dedication Ritual to Father Satan (i did this later),
Asked my succubi to swear in the name of Satan and tell me the truth got indication she follows enemy religion and then i asked Father Satan again to clear my doubts.

On the same night,
Saw a dream that i was watching some performances at a theater, the theater was full of darkness very dim lighted with dim blue color light and on the stage some nude dance performances were going on and there was a very long queue of human souls (i got a feeling that they were souls not living person) are waiting for there turn to performance those were wearing clothes.
&
In that long queue, There were the same number of females (as i mentioned i have more than one succubi) standing & giving me Attractive lustful looks but those were not wearing enemy rags they were wearing dresses, then i woke up.

My Succubi stays with me all the time not limited to only night visits. i can feel her touches. sometimes i can hear her.

Sex in dream (were wearing casual dress not enemy's rag) happened twice till now for fraction of seconds that feels like I'm totally awake and performing in real, Rest it happens when i fully awake and i can feel and see the strokes happening.

Getting some skin rashes and skin sensitivity again and again. but didn't felt any electric buzzes as mentioned on JoS.

My chart has some indications of having a past life lover.
Is it possible that when she was alive she follows enemy's religion but now she's with Father Satan?
Past life love can be a spirit Or always a Advanced Demoness ?

robb said:

I haven't performed any formal ritual for succubi i just interned to have a succubi more than once LOL at mid-night suddenly my sleep was gone and got a strong kiss right after i intend. then i went to sleep right after i hear female voice in my ears calling my name (my senses were not developed that time) followed by "please turn your face towards me else i will jump from the terrace."

after few days,
I asked my succubi what religion you follows ? she gave indication of being at Father Satan's Side. after few days i asked again , got a reply that she follows one of the enemy's religion! this happened many times every-time got different answers.

I asked Father Satan to clear my doubt and requested him to banish her if they are on enemy's side, i got a dream of all the Female's wearing enemy rags (outfit) !!! but she's still with me, Satan didn't banished her.

Asked my succubi to swear in the name of Satan and tell me the truth got indication she follows enemy religion and then i asked Father Satan again to clear my doubts.

On the same night,
Saw a dream that i was watching some performances at a theater, the theater was full of darkness very dim lighted with dim blue color light and on the stage some nude dance performances were going on and there was a very long queue of human souls (i got a feeling that they were souls not living person) are waiting for there turn to performance those were wearing clothes.
&
In that long queue, There were the same number of females (as i mentioned i have more than one succubi) standing & giving me Attractive lustful looks but those were not wearing enemy rags they were wearing dresses, then i woke up.

My Succubi stays with me all the time not limited to only night visits. i can feel her touches. sometimes i can hear her.

Sex in dream (were wearing casual dress not enemy's rag) happened twice till now for fraction of seconds that feels like I'm totally awake and performing in real, Rest it happens when i fully awake and i can feel and see the strokes happening.

Getting some skin rashes and skin sensitivity again and again. but didn't felt any electric buzzes as mentioned on JoS.

Is it possible that when she was alive she follows enemy's religion but now she's with Father Satan?

This is probably from dilusions or enemy tricks. First of all you didn't even perform a formal ritual asking for a succubus and second i can already tell you aren't the type to deserve one probably. Demons are not play things or sex toys and are not waiting at your beckon call to please every whim. third of all any Demons that take that kind of interest in someone will ALWAYS be of Satan. If these entities are real they are probably of the enemy.

If you are really the type of person who should end up with a Demon partner eventually this takes some serious soul searching and knowing what you want and need. After that Satan has the finals say...and duly note that he will not always say yes. The Gods know more about you than you do.

robb said:

after few days,

On the same night,
&

Have a read:

About Incubi/Succubi - Warnings And Advice
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=64584

Fuchs said:
robb said:

after few days,

On the same night,
&

Have a read:

About Incubi/Succubi - Warnings And Advice
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=64584

facepalm why didn't i link them this...ffs thank you Fuchs :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back