Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A quick question for our High Priest?

unnamed satanist

If your time permits sir, I would love it if you could answer this:

How much truth is present in the Kybalion? Namely the 'Seven Hermetic Principals' and the Kybalion's conception of "God/The All".

I find it an interesting read but I would love for an authority on spiritual matters such as yourself to comment on this if possible. Others are welcome to give their opinions too.

unnamed satanist said:

Like all other occult knowledge of the past, it has likely been corrupted in part. On the contrary, HPS Maxine was guided by the Gods to the correct knowledge. Importantly, she laid forth the applied knowledge that a beginner can use to advance. Once advanced, we can make true sense of things.

In this way, it is better to focus on accelerating your advancement, rather than getting carried away by extensive theories that may be wrong anyway. You will then be able to create your own theories based on personal experience and guidance from the Gods.

You have everything available to you through the JOS websites and these forums that you may need to advance to great heights. Please reach out if need help devising a daily advancement routine.

unnamed satanist said:
If your time permits sir, I would love it if you could answer this:

How much truth is present in the Kybalion? Namely the 'Seven Hermetic Principals' and the Kybalion's conception of "God/The All".

I find it an interesting read but I would love for an authority on spiritual matters such as yourself to comment on this if possible. Others are welcome to give their opinions too.

It's better to address these questions to everyone, since there are many knowledgeable members here.

The Kybalion claims to be "ancient Hermetic teachings from Ancient Greece and Egypt" but it's far from that. In fact it was written by New Thought author William Walker Atkinson under the pseudonym "Three Initiates". How do we know that it was written by him? Because the exact same teachings are found in his other writings as well. Atkinson used a lot of pseudonyms. His writings are a mix of New Thought with watered down Theosophy. Sometimes he claimed to be a Yogi teaching authentic Indian knowledge under an Indian pseudonym like Yogi Ramacharaka and Swami Panchadasi (still these "indian" teachings are New Thought/Theosophical, as he often defined mantras as affirmations instead of Sanskrit words of power, for example), others an occultist/rosicrucian/hermetist revealing authentic Esoteric teachings, others a French mental magnetism master (Theron Q. Dumont), other times he didn't use any name at all and wrote his books anonymously and still other times he wrote under his real name.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back