Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lord Satan's zodiac sign?

Have you ever thought of opening the website and finding it out in about 10 seconds?

unforgiven said:
Greetings,

What is Satan's zodiac sign? I'm pretty curious about this.

Aquarius and Capricorn

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Aquarius said:
Have you ever thought of opening the website and finding it out in about 10 seconds?

Brother, I think its either me or you that didnt get his question quite rightly.
I think he meant in a literal sense, as if Satan was born here on earth. Since this isnt the case, he cannot have any zodiac sign assigned to him by birth. I hope you understand what I mean.
Aquarius and capricorn are only symbolically his signs, but not in a literal sense

Serbon said:
Aquarius said:

Brother, I think its either me or you that didnt get his question quite rightly.
I think he meant in a literal sense, as if Satan was born here on earth. Since this isnt the case, he cannot have any zodiac sign assigned to him by birth. I hope you understand what I mean.
Aquarius and capricorn are only symbolically his signs, but not in a literal sense
I understand what you mean, but asking his zodiac sign means one thing, his zodiac sign, which is findable in two clicks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back