Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astro "Criticism" Thread

Eric13

Okay, I'm an astrology buff, and over the last 10+ years have spent a lot of time on many free websites and apps. I was excited to see the jos have their own astro website, but when I visited I was disappointed to see the lack of features and content. No real insight into the self is gained. No advice or guidance on how to use the energy of the soul to your benefit or how to overcome things. These are things any astro site would provide for free. No descriptions of aspects or anything. Just a birth and transit calculator. Which can be found in better quality and more user friendly and countless sites or apps for free.

Lack of original content, not user friendly (particularly for mobile users, in the year 2021), no unique features. There are bugs that have been mentioned. Not a big deal, as I'm sure that's relatively easy to fix, but otherwise imo seeing as how this is dedicated to our beloved god Azazel, we can do better. It's just compared to other free sites, this site is something I would never use. Which is sad. Cause I want to support the jos. But without more original content and user friendly function, it's largely superfluous and provides literally nothing that isn't already out there except the calendar. Which to be fair, was done excellently as always. And I should point out the map was good as well. But why have a site that once you use, you have to go to other sites to truly decode the info learned and then when you go to the other sites, they have free birth calculator and tansits too, but better? See, makes no sense.

Maybe the site was rushed. Remember, it's for our dear Azazel. I do appreciate the work our people do. This is objective feedback from someone who has scoured the internet for over 10 years learning everything I can about astrology and have seen a lot and this site disappointed me. So many ideas that could make it better than all free sites. I hope I hurt no one who worked on it with these comments. I know in my personal life, no one ever spares my feelings when critiquing me and it used to hurt but now I realize I'm so much better for it. So I have to share my 2 cents. This site leaves much much more to be desired and has potential to be exponentially better.

Again, the calendar is Amazing! Great work! Super useful and benefits in many ways to all and is a unique original gift to all SS. Brilliant! Can't speak highly enough for it. The site? Well, for now, kind of pointless, but hopefully will be much better. The framework is there for truly the best astro site worthy of our dear beloved god Azazel. More content!

Eric13 said:
Okay, I'm an astrology buff, and over the last 10+ years have spent a lot of time on many free websites and apps. I was excited to see the jos have their own astro website, but when I visited I was disappointed to see the lack of features and content. No real insight into the self is gained. No advice or guidance on how to use the energy of the soul to your benefit or how to overcome things. These are things any astro site would provide for free. No descriptions of aspects or anything. Just a birth and transit calculator. Which can be found in better quality and more user friendly and countless sites or apps for free.

Lack of original content, not user friendly (particularly for mobile users, in the year 2021), no unique features. There are bugs that have been mentioned. Not a big deal, as I'm sure that's relatively easy to fix, but otherwise imo seeing as how this is dedicated to our beloved god Azazel, we can do better. It's just compared to other free sites, this site is something I would never use. Which is sad. Cause I want to support the jos. But without more original content and user friendly function, it's largely superfluous and provides literally nothing that isn't already out there except the calendar. Which to be fair, was done excellently as always. And I should point out the map was good as well. But why have a site that once you use, you have to go to other sites to truly decode the info learned and then when you go to the other sites, they have free birth calculator and tansits too, but better? See, makes no sense.

Maybe the site was rushed. Remember, it's for our dear Azazel. I do appreciate the work our people do. This is objective feedback from someone who has scoured the internet for over 10 years learning everything I can about astrology and have seen a lot and this site disappointed me. So many ideas that could make it better than all free sites. I hope I hurt no one who worked on it with these comments. I know in my personal life, no one ever spares my feelings when critiquing me and it used to hurt but now I realize I'm so much better for it. So I have to share my 2 cents. This site leaves much much more to be desired and has potential to be exponentially better.

Again, the calendar is Amazing! Great work! Super useful and benefits in many ways to all and is a unique original gift to all SS. Brilliant! Can't speak highly enough for it. The site? Well, for now, kind of pointless, but hopefully will be much better. The framework is there for truly the best astro site worthy of our dear beloved god Azazel. More content!

You are so good at astrology you cannot understand chart generator from merely having copy pasted excepts of books which are in free sites. That invalidates a lot of your criticism, which, as explained about features, more will arrive. Most of the things provided in free sites, lead nowhere, even compared to the Astrology Section of JoS. We are talking books of high cost etc.

Regardless, your demeanour is as poor as your skill to evaluate astrology. Only the application when clicked on planets does not exist in any "Free Site", and certainly much of this does not exist in even in astrology software that costs hundreds.

Your comments could have been feature recommendations, instead of what they were. Three paragraphs of recommendations would be far worth three paragraphs of mainly spiel. Regardless, 10 years browsing free astrology websites is not something that has any worth unless recommendations are needed. Most are shit.

Even www.astro.com is progressively becoming bad. However, Astro.com has about many millions invested on it.

Criticism is as worth as the person giving it, and as much as what the person giving it is doing or knows about a subject. This increases the importance of a given criticism.

The project is supposed to advance and evolve, this is just the launch of it. At no point however will it contain your personal cock sucking butler, nor your personal "enslaved by me to work free of charge" astrologer, which appears to be the standardization of what you try to blend into being a "must" for having at any site or that site.

The most famous astrology sites that provide even interpretations, offer nothing compared to HPS Maxine's explanations embed into the site, coming from the section of Azazel's astrology.

Feel free to contact on actual features and improvements. This also goes to astrologers that need these or can make actual and indepth evaluation. Feedback is worth a lot here.

Eric13 said:

Ungrateful much. yeah alot of shit ive seen on alot of astrology sites is bullshit not to mention most astrologers paint readings with unicorn piss and fairy farts leaving a totally unrealistic happy go lucky picture of someones chart which is not realistic at all. Almost every mainstream source of astrology i have found on the net only talks about positive and generic traits for alot of planetary placements, aspects and zodiac signs which provides absolutely zero. Reading the JOS astrology section taught me more about astrology than jewgle has at anytime. I have also compared alot of sites when typing in my information and alot of them give different results at the same time with different interperetations. most of it is bunk and didnt apply to me at all. I have also tried some paid services which were shit and didnt tell me anything. One idiot tried to tell me my most prominent planet was neptune when this is far from the case...i basically astro nerded the fuck out based on knowledge exclusively from JOS astrology and my own learning about how to read charts and used this to argue the inaccuracies and i was replied to with a refund. Come on dude no one likes it around here when family is a fuckwit. SS worked their asses off on all of this and its just barely launched. And for what it is at the moment is accurate compared to the other crap from the net.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Eric13 said:

You are so good at astrology you cannot understand chart generator from merely having copy pasted excepts of books which are in free sites. That invalidates a lot of your criticism, which, as explained about features, more will arrive. Most of the things provided in free sites, lead nowhere, even compared to the Astrology Section of JoS. We are talking books of high cost etc.

Regardless, your demeanour is as poor as your skill to evaluate astrology. Only the application when clicked on planets does not exist in any "Free Site", and certainly much of this does not exist in even in astrology software that costs hundreds.

Your comments could have been feature recommendations, instead of what they were. Three paragraphs of recommendations would be far worth three paragraphs of mainly spiel. Regardless, 10 years browsing free astrology websites is not something that has any worth unless recommendations are needed. Most are shit.

Even www.astro.com is progressively becoming bad. However, Astro.com has about many millions invested on it.

Criticism is as worth as the person giving it, and as much as what the person giving it is doing or knows about a subject. This increases the importance of a given criticism.

The project is supposed to advance and evolve, this is just the launch of it. At no point however will it contain your personal cock sucking butler, nor your personal "enslaved by me to work free of charge" astrologer, which appears to be the standardization of what you try to blend into being a "must" for having at any site or that site.

The most famous astrology sites that provide even interpretations, offer nothing compared to HPS Maxine's explanations embed into the site, coming from the section of Azazel's astrology.

Feel free to contact on actual features and improvements. This also goes to astrologers that need these or can make actual and indepth evaluation. Feedback is worth a lot here.

Oh i thought Astro was considered to be the most accurate o_O! is it because of the mechanics of the site? i personally dont like how they changed somethings up but as for the orbs they use, would you say that is to be discarded as well? My chart in the new site here actually was almost identical with the one i made in astro with some very slight veriations of the degrees, as in not even a quarter to a half of a degree difference with some things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

First off, I meant no offense as I said multiple times. Just providing my opinion. Which can be ignored. You’re reaction was literally insane though man. You blew up like a 2 year old and that really is a bummer. Like pull yourself together a little bit. I’ve never done anything to harm this community. I’ve been here a long time. I was saying this is nothing more than a calculator of which there are better ones for free out there. This was said as a criticism and then I gave ideas as to what could be added to make it better. You disagree with it. Which is fine. But otherwise I said over and over it wasn’t meant as an insult and I honestly praised the work of the calendar. Then you went on to berate and insult me like a mature adult. (Sarcasm)

Like as if you know anything that I know on astrology or anything I know of website building. (Used to work for a website development company) You know nothing of what I know. So you have no basis to attack my intelligence. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. If I was an asshole. I’m sorry, wasn’t my intent. Your intent however, WAS to be a dick. Look at the tone. Literally dude. Pull yourself together. You’ve done this far too much with me. Where you just blow up and then apologize later. Calm down. I’m sorry if I hurt you with my comments. We have different views on how the site should be. Yours wins. Mine loses. You win. I literally have nothing but respect for you but you’re such an ass sometimes. And you make it hard. Reread my post. My tone was not aggressive. And was meant to be helpful. You just didn’t like my input. That’s fine. So now Of course I’m heated up now and this post is a bit angry. It shouldn’t be. You could just say to me, I disagree with your opinions. And then that would of been that. But you had to attack. I don’t understand why?

Shadowcat said:
I’m sorry Shadowcat, I didn’t meant to come across ungrateful. I only wanted this to be the best site possible.

In my life. No matter what I do, my friends and family break me down. Give me no support. They tell me what I do is awful. Literally. I’m not exaggerating. There always criticizing me endlessly. And guess what? They can’t do any better. But they endlessly say I’m not good enough. My own friends and my own family. When I was young it bothered me. Now I couldn’t be happier for it and I love my friends for being so honest with me. It’s helped me so much. This made me think, hey maybe I should be honest as it’s helped me, maybe it can help here too. Then I thought maybe not. But after mulling I said, okay, I’ll just give my two cents. It’ll probably be ignored anyway. And so I spoke my piece. But you’re right.

And yeah most sites are crap. That’s why I was thinking hey we can beat those sites. Cause they overall are generic and suck. Not a high bar is set by those sites. We can do better. That was my thought. Not to hurt anyone’s feelings or appear ungrateful.

Eric13 said:

So, the best free chart generator service I know of (Before the JoS Astrology was created), is Astro-dienst. What does it do, that the JoS astrology website doesn't do better?

The chart generated by the JoS astrology website is very clean to look at, you can easily save the chart by saving the generated key (Which is completely anonymous, you can just save it somewhere in an inconspicuous notepad file on your pc and don't have to keep a picture of your chart around).

The table of planets showing all the aspects of the chart is very clear, far superior to the astro dients one. It's all on one single page, requiring 0 clicks to see all the information at a glance very clearly. Then there is the ability to just click on the signs and planets to see all the information about that planet or sign straight from the JoS astrology page, on the chart.

In the future it looks like there will be added extra information about the aspects of these planets as well, which means you can see all the information required to interpret the chart from the same page as where the chart is at, not to mention, it's all information verified and curated by the Joy of Satan, thus it is superior to any other source you can find for free online at a quick glance (There may be books that go into greater detail on some parts, I don't know this, but I do know that the JoS astrology information explains everything that is required to interpret a chart better than any other service anywhere online will do for you, let alone free).

Already this software is without any useless fluff that expensive astrology programs may add to create feature bloat and use as justification for the ridiculous price tag placed on it. The chart generator is to the point, and does exactly what it is for.

As for reading charts or interpreting planets, that is what astrology is for you idiot. The chart is generated by the software and the astrologer interprets the chart. You want this to be automated like those retarded free websites would do for you, giving you faulty and nonsensical interpretations of your chart through some automated process, or some basic horoscope kind of level.

What gives you the audacity to even suggest the Joy of Satan Astrology section needs that sort of garbage?

If you were actually some astrology buff, you'd understand and interpret any chart you generate yourself, and be able to actually read them, however, for someone who comes to the Joy of Satan of all places and calls themselves an astrology buff in front of the best astrologers on the Earth, you seem quite illiterate and ignorant on the subject.

You also mention there are "many features which would make this better than all free services", but fail to make even 1 single suggestion?

You seem to be very out of touch here with the subject at hand, and the topic of astrology in general. Probably because you've wasted 10 years of your life browsing around irrelevant and mediocre at best free astrology nonsense all over the internet, addling your brain with this inferiority and mistaking it for greatness.

Hail Satan!

Eric13 said:

This was really painful to read. It felt like getting stabbed in the heart, and I wasn't even the one who made the site. This project means a lot more than you think, and the achievement is monumental. You don't have to use the site if you don't like it, but this is a huge slap in the face to your SS family members who worked on it. And don't forget this new site is endorsed and blessed by the Gods.

Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

First off, I meant no offense as I said multiple times. Just providing my opinion. Which can be ignored. You’re reaction was literally insane though man. You blew up like a 2 year old and that really is a bummer. Like pull yourself together a little bit. I’ve never done anything to harm this community. I’ve been here a long time. I was saying this is nothing more than a calculator of which there are better ones for free out there. This was said as a criticism and then I gave ideas as to what could be added to make it better. You disagree with it. Which is fine. But otherwise I said over and over it wasn’t meant as an insult and I honestly praised the work of the calendar. Then you went on to berate and insult me like a mature adult. (Sarcasm)

Like as if you know anything that I know on astrology or anything I know of website building. (Used to work for a website development company) You know nothing of what I know. So you have no basis to attack my intelligence. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. If I was an asshole. I’m sorry, wasn’t my intent. Your intent however, WAS to be a dick. Look at the tone. Literally dude. Pull yourself together. You’ve done this far too much with me. Where you just blow up and then apologize later. Calm down. I’m sorry if I hurt you with my comments. We have different views on how the site should be. Yours wins. Mine loses. You win. I literally have nothing but respect for you but you’re such an ass sometimes. And you make it hard. Reread my post. My tone was not aggressive. And was meant to be helpful. You just didn’t like my input. That’s fine. So now Of course I’m heated up now and this post is a bit angry. It shouldn’t be. You could just say to me, I disagree with your opinions. And then that would of been that. But you had to attack. I don’t understand why?

My reaction to you was as polite as it should be for you, acting as a lazy parasite, desecrating the work of another person which is about a thousand hours more invested more than you do, over your emotional garbage and false sense of self value which is backed by literally providing nothing, being nothing, and acting as nothing.

The above is not a personal matter, but a matter of principle. I cannot sit here and teach you principles. I cannot sit here and explain to you the difference of austere criticism, and how that works, versus sounding like a jealous subversive garbage that tries to demean the work of another person which is manifest, in contrast to yours which has done nothing.

Your input is as invalid as toilet paper, as I illustrated in my first reply, it gives no constructive criticism, it did not take in consideration the feelings of the creator, and certainly is beyond the baseline of how an SS should treat another.

Hours they gave: 1000.

Hours you gave: 0.

Of course I disagree not only with your opinions, but with the whole polarity and existence of where this thought process comes from, as this reminds me of a lot of garbage that 9 out of 10 people that do nothing constantly rapport. That is quite bad to do.

Since you are also of the same profession as the person you criticize, but oh my so superior that you didn't even spend 20 minutes to illustrate any solution, this makes you twice the lazy ass and twice time worthless in my eyes, as the purpose appears to have been only a false veil of "criticism" which in my eyes just cloaks jealousy over his magnificent work.

Criticism implies pointing to problems with the idea of solutions, and in your case, since you are a programmer, implementations.

As you also say in your reply, you just had a bad karmic day on how people treat you, and decided to take this out on an SS who has invested months to make something while you have invested nothing yourself. That is all your nonsense at play, and no criticism given.

The only minor aspects of any "Criticism" is just the first paragraph which you don't illustrate any example but just say the "Free sites" are better.

Here, we have 5 of these sites:

https://www.liveabout.com/top-sites-with-free-birth-charts-207240

Only the first is legitimate, which is arguably the best "astro generator" site on the web. The first, got millions of dollars in development and is present in the web for 10 or more years. The other ones, are pure garbage bad sites.

The fact that I open JoS-Astrology and when pressing on the aspects, I already see this site as standing beneath Astrodienst, and it was made by other SS, motivates me to propel and defend their work. As explained, the site will receive more features. Anything that tells you aspects on Astro Dienst, you need to pay for.

There is nothing personal I hold against you but only against this whole principle of thought which in my view is not only fruitless, but toxic.

I would rather the creator of the project was rather helped, not disrespected with inaccuracies and bogus statements. Or at least a severe criticism that had a positive light to it, such as what needs correction, new features, improvement etc. Neither was done.

Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

my nigga u aint even understand u speak like shit to creator of site. cobra defend him. rightfully.

what have u done? only promote toxic.

cobra explain: give feedback instead of bs. ur comment was bs not feedback. no criticism. just bs.

if i made this and i read ur comment id be INSULTED. how u wrote was INSULTING to creator.

VoiceofEnki said:
Eric13 said:

As for reading charts or interpreting planets, that is what astrology is for you idiot. The chart is generated by the software and the astrologer interprets the chart. You want this to be automated like those retarded free websites would do for you, giving you faulty and nonsensical interpretations of your chart through some automated process, or some basic horoscope kind of level.

What gives you the audacity to even suggest the Joy of Satan Astrology section needs that sort of garbage?

If you were actually some astrology buff, you'd understand and interpret any chart you generate yourself, and be able to actually read them, however, for someone who comes to the Joy of Satan of all places and calls themselves an astrology buff in front of the best astrologers on the Earth, you seem quite illiterate and ignorant on the subject.

You also mention there are "many features which would make this better than all free services", but fail to make even 1 single suggestion?

You seem to be very out of touch here with the subject at hand, and the topic of astrology in general. Probably because you've wasted 10 years of your life browsing around irrelevant and mediocre at best free astrology nonsense all over the internet, addling your brain with this inferiority and mistaking it for greatness.

Hail Satan!
Okay what is exactly wrong with you? If you read my post it was not cruelly written. I offered a perspective. You disagree. That’s okay. Not like my suggestions will be taken anyway. So why be rude to me? I’m not rude to you. Why insult me? I wasn’t insulting the creators. I was criticizing. There’s a difference. As far as me wanting to have them be like the free sites. No, I said they could be better than them. Not the same.

And I very well can interpret any chart I look at and don’t need a site. However as a member here, and someone interested in astrology I have a right as any one here to view the site created and critique or praise. I’m allowed to evaluate it. I did praise one element of it in fact. I liked the map where you download the calendar. I also complimented the calendar. I think that was done brilliantly. So again, no malice here. You’re post however is rifled with over emotion, rudeness and immaturity along with self righteousness as you try and belittle me and assume I must know nothing cause I didn’t write a whole book on my analysis. I had short time. I quickly wrote what I wrote. And I did offer suggestions for features. Re read. So I’m not going to insult you, but a word of advice stop assuming so much about people. You don’t know me or anything about me. Everyone here loves to assume and think they’re so much better. You’re a human. I’m a human. I can’t stand pretentious people. I wasn’t trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. Be adults here people. Adults shouldn’t throw temper tantrums over critique. I’ve been criticized plenty. And it’s always helped me grow. Hence why I decided to criticize back. No other reason then it can help. But nonetheless, VoE you, Cobra and everyone else who are so wise and above all, you win. I’m out. I love the gods. I care and respect just as much. But the self righteous belittling attitudes here have finished me off. Bye.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And Cobra, you’re a good dude. I said I meant no harm. I respect the clergy and the work done here, but honestly, Ive had enough. How can you say I’ve done nothing? You know nothing of what I do? How am I a parasite? How am I leaching? I mind my business. I do work for the gods. I spend my whole life doing things. I’m as dedicated. I don’t do things with you so that means I’m doing nothing? No Youre taking out of your ass. Revealing your true wisdom. I know how I spend my time and where my heart is so to hear you say these accusations with such authority blows my mind. Because it’s not true. I’ve done nothing to hurt or suck from this place. I only try to help. 90% percent of all posts are answering questions.

I must be damn retarded because for as long as I’ve been here I’ve been in constant debacles. And it’s ALWAYS miscommunication. The only times I’ve been downright rude to someone is when they’re rude to me first. And it’s happened I’ll admit. But again, I don’t start stuff here. Just I’m horrible at communicating I guess. I’ve literally never done anything to hurt this community. Only tried to help. Still people treat me like some enemy or infiltrator.

When Mageson was outed I was publicly upset and confused and then you said I was just trying to intentionally cause confusion amongst the groups. Meanwhile Shannon publicly said she had the same reaction as me and her faith was shaken. You even said you were hurt by the news. The only difference is you two found out privately and expressed your feelings privately. I found out publicly and so expressed publicly. But we had the same reactions. But somehow I was an enemy. Makes no sense. At all. I get accused of this. You insult me senselessly over and over through the years. And sometimes I’ve been rude. But it’s because you’re rude to me first. You’ve even apologized to me multiple times. But it keeps happening. And it’s like I’m some bad guy in my own community. I’m dedicated as anyone here. I’ve been doing rtrs for years diligently. I meditate daily. I do my one thing. None of that will stop. I’m always dedicated, but this place clearly I don’t belong. It’s funny cause many of us are outsiders. I always was. But I’m an outsider amongst outsiders. True lonely life, but I have faith and dedication in the gods. I would ask you to delete my profile but I know it’s a burdensome task. So I’ll just say to all you just can’t stand me for some reason, your wish is granted and I’m gone. Will privately work on my advancement. Will do spiritual warfare. But I’m leaving this community. Bye.

Eric13 said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Eric13 said:
Hail Satan!
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When Mageson was outed I was publicly upset and confused and then you said I was just trying to intentionally cause confusion amongst the groups. Meanwhile Shannon publicly said she had the same reaction as me and her faith was shaken. You even said you were hurt by the news. The only difference is you two found out privately and expressed your feelings privately. I found out publicly and so expressed publicly. But we had the same reactions. But somehow I was an enemy. Makes no sense. At all. I get accused of this. You insult me senselessly over and over through the years. And sometimes I’ve been rude. But it’s because you’re rude to me first. You’ve even apologized to me multiple times. But it keeps happening. And it’s like I’m some bad guy in my own community. I’m dedicated as anyone here. I’ve been doing rtrs for years diligently. I meditate daily. I do my one thing. None of that will stop. I’m always dedicated, but this place clearly I don’t belong. It’s funny cause many of us are outsiders. I always was. But I’m an outsider amongst outsiders. True lonely life, but I have faith and dedication in the gods. I would ask you to delete my profile but I know it’s a burdensome task. So I’ll just say to all you just can’t stand me for some reason, your wish is granted and I’m gone. Will privately work on my advancement. Will do spiritual warfare. But I’m leaving this community. Bye.

Do you think you should go up, and reread what you wrote, and reflect how this might have reflected on the person who made this, and then ask, did my nonsense really provide any insight to anything?

You are just busy pretending to be a victim all this time. Then, your other comment is how people treat you like shit so you suddenly decided to treat others like shit. When your shit doesn't pass, you constantly pull the victim card, while you indeed wrote crushing and demeaning things out of nowhere to creator of the project, going as far with your stupidity to even criticize about Azazel's view on this.

Azazel views people who do nothing as nothing, and in this specific project, he worked and you didn't work. The member provided, and you provided nothing but a disheartening comment.

Stop playing therefore the victim or drawing confusing lines and focus on the incident at hand. Of course, I will defend the person from being mistreated in this way, as Illustrated in the second paragraph.

However feel free to continue pretending you are a little victim while all you did was spew your psycho garbage on this post once again, and making me look evil for teaching you basic principles such as don't attack people like this especially when its fully unwarranted.

How you wrote to the creator was insulting, provided no real criticism, and was very demeaning. The fact others told you also how this is, and how it felt, should make you reflect how he might have felt.

You seem however incapable after a long time to do this, or maybe it's just the way you communicate. Regardless, this when I read this of course was disturbing, I found it without principles to demean the work of another SS in this way, and I have illustrated above how this could be better.

The rest of your personal things that you write about "me" is nonsense as this is not a continued issue from me to you, but rather this isolated incident here which however repeats upon a pattern which you even yourself admit in the post. "As people treat me like this, I will treat others, ie, like shit". Still, no criticism has been provided, and yes, that hurtful and poisonous for the feelings of others.

So don't try to make it personal, I will of course stand up for someone who made something that is under such a random baseless attack.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have reflected on how it might make them feel. And no there is no jealousy. You’ve totally misread what I’ve tried to say. Listen, I have my own private works I work on. And I hold myself to a very high standard. I know damn well how hard it is to produce quality work. It takes ridiculous amounts of time sacrifice and hard work. I know. Trust me. I pull my hair out everyday tirelessly working on the projects I do for Satan. It’s not in my right to say they’re higher quality. Cause it’s just opinion anyway. But in my belief I think my works are definitely higher quality. And I know how much I’ve sacrificed to get to that level. And I’ll tell you much of what helped me was people constantly harshly criticizing me. Yeah it hurt my feelings a lot. But I’m so grateful for it. Cause I’m better for it. But we all grow differently. My approach isn’t what works for you guys. Fair enough.

And no I’m not trying to play some victim. You are horribly wrong at your analysis of me. I’m not jealous. I have no desire to be an astrologer or programmer. I said I worked for a company not that I was a programmer. I just had a little insight. So everything you’ve accused is wrong. Again, I felt I could critique cause yes I do know what it takes. If it wasnt for privacy reasons right now I’d share my work. But I can’t for the time being. But it doesn’t matter anyway cause I’m not on the road of trying to be better than anyone. I don’t care for that. I want us all to be better. I’ve apologized enough for potentially hurting anyone’s feelings. Any guess what? The reason my original reply was so short and not thorough as you wanted was because I was working. Working on projects I mentioned and couldn’t spend too much time on my posts. Cause yes i do work hard as well. So as I’ve told others don’t assume you know how I spend my time.

Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have reflected on how it might make them feel. And no there is no jealousy. You’ve totally misread what I’ve tried to say. Listen, I have my own private works I work on. And I hold myself to a very high standard. I know damn well how hard it is to produce quality work. It takes ridiculous amounts of time sacrifice and hard work. I know. Trust me. I pull my hair out everyday tirelessly working on the projects I do for Satan. It’s not in my right to say they’re higher quality. Cause it’s just opinion anyway. But in my belief I think my works are definitely higher quality. And I know how much I’ve sacrificed to get to that level. And I’ll tell you much of what helped me was people constantly harshly criticizing me. Yeah it hurt my feelings a lot. But I’m so grateful for it. Cause I’m better for it. But we all grow differently. My approach isn’t what works for you guys. Fair enough.

And no I’m not trying to play some victim. You are horribly wrong at your analysis of me. I’m not jealous. I have no desire to be an astrologer or programmer. I said I worked for a company not that I was a programmer. I just had a little insight. So everything you’ve accused is wrong. Again, I felt I could critique cause yes I do know what it takes. If it wasnt for privacy reasons right now I’d share my work. But I can’t for the time being. But it doesn’t matter anyway cause I’m not on the road of trying to be better than anyone. I don’t care for that. I want us all to be better. I’ve apologized enough for potentially hurting anyone’s feelings. Any guess what? The reason my original reply was so short and not thorough as you wanted was because I was working. Working on projects I mentioned and couldn’t spend too much time on my posts. Cause yes i do work hard as well. So as I’ve told others don’t assume you know how I spend my time.

This makes the whole ordeal look even stupider on your behalf. On my behalf, of course I will defend the integrity of someone's work especially when I know this was done for the community and took so much time out of them. Your statements were also unrealistic as this site is only lesser to Astrodienst which is world first. Or maybe Cafe Astrology, which is just aspects explained.

The ordeal becomes even stupider as all you did was pretend you had experience on topics you hadn't any experience whatsoever.

It can take up to 10 programmers to make a full scaled mobile site function 100%, for example. It takes millions to make a site like Astrodienst, and possibly many programmers.

Arguments like "I worked as cleaning lady in NASA but that doesn't mean that I know how rockets are made!" means you don't know how to make rockets. So are you a programmer, or are you not? Are you an astrologer, or are you not?

In this case, this shows that the criticism was even worse than I initially anticipated, projecting my own view of a better criticism and morals onto something even lesser than what I initially thought this was. This makes this critique of the subject even more worthless.

You didn't hurt my feelings in anyway except of that I feel a sense of principle between SS is being violated the way you wrote to this creator here.

I build castles in my private time. Your private time is not of consequence, nobody can know what you do. Granted, since there is zero will to express this expertise or share it to the forums, and it remains unverifiable, and of nobody else's service here, the outcome is moot.

That means that nothing has been validated, invalidating your reactions even lower to the point these are only emotional reactions towards the creator. Having your own "private" standard is another thing entirely.

Anyway I don't doubt anyone's abilities. Yet if you have an offer to help and/or criticize, do actively participate to make it better. Otherwise, calling a work inferior just because of your own private standards is just mostly prone to look like jealousy, rather than objective criticism.

Eric13 said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Eric13 said:

Hail Satan!
Okay what is exactly wrong with you? If you read my post it was not cruelly written. I offered a perspective. You disagree. That’s okay. Not like my suggestions will be taken anyway. So why be rude to me? I’m not rude to you. Why insult me? I wasn’t insulting the creators. I was criticizing. There’s a difference. As far as me wanting to have them be like the free sites. No, I said they could be better than them. Not the same.

And I very well can interpret any chart I look at and don’t need a site. However as a member here, and someone interested in astrology I have a right as any one here to view the site created and critique or praise. I’m allowed to evaluate it. I did praise one element of it in fact. I liked the map where you download the calendar. I also complimented the calendar. I think that was done brilliantly. So again, no malice here. You’re post however is rifled with over emotion, rudeness and immaturity along with self righteousness as you try and belittle me and assume I must know nothing cause I didn’t write a whole book on my analysis. I had short time. I quickly wrote what I wrote. And I did offer suggestions for features. Re read. So I’m not going to insult you, but a word of advice stop assuming so much about people. You don’t know me or anything about me. Everyone here loves to assume and think they’re so much better. You’re a human. I’m a human. I can’t stand pretentious people. I wasn’t trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. Be adults here people. Adults shouldn’t throw temper tantrums over critique. I’ve been criticized plenty. And it’s always helped me grow. Hence why I decided to criticize back. No other reason then it can help. But nonetheless, VoE you, Cobra and everyone else who are so wise and above all, you win. I’m out. I love the gods. I care and respect just as much. But the self righteous belittling attitudes here have finished me off. Bye.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
And Cobra, you’re a good dude. I said I meant no harm. I respect the clergy and the work done here, but honestly, Ive had enough. How can you say I’ve done nothing? You know nothing of what I do? How am I a parasite? How am I leaching? I mind my business. I do work for the gods. I spend my whole life doing things. I’m as dedicated. I don’t do things with you so that means I’m doing nothing? No Youre taking out of your ass. Revealing your true wisdom. I know how I spend my time and where my heart is so to hear you say these accusations with such authority blows my mind. Because it’s not true. I’ve done nothing to hurt or suck from this place. I only try to help. 90% percent of all posts are answering questions.

I must be damn retarded because for as long as I’ve been here I’ve been in constant debacles. And it’s ALWAYS miscommunication. The only times I’ve been downright rude to someone is when they’re rude to me first. And it’s happened I’ll admit. But again, I don’t start stuff here. Just I’m horrible at communicating I guess. I’ve literally never done anything to hurt this community. Only tried to help. Still people treat me like some enemy or infiltrator.

One day you will look again objectively on the things you wrote, removed from your own perspective, and you will be horrified by the stubborn stance you took and realize that you made a big mistake. This is a possibility if you bring yourself to reflect, and even then it won't be too late to recover. But for now you are unwilling to look at it with the lens of "what if?" As in "what if I'm the one in the wrong? I should look again to make sure."

Bird's eye view, dude. If you can't look at everything outside yourself then you will be lost, and it will be your own choice. You choose your own destiny.

One last piece of advice... have you ever considered that maybe it was incorrect for you to turn against yourself and accept the view of people who chose to cut you down? You sided with your captors, and then you adopted their policy of cutting other people down for their "own good" and decided it was good and healthy to do it to others. What if they were really wrong all along? That would mean you betrayed yourself. Think about it carefully. Not all policies should be applied to every situation either.

Eric13 said:
Shadowcat said:
I’m sorry Shadowcat, I didn’t meant to come across ungrateful. I only wanted this to be the best site possible.

In my life. No matter what I do, my friends and family break me down. Give me no support. They tell me what I do is awful. Literally. I’m not exaggerating. There always criticizing me endlessly. And guess what? They can’t do any better. But they endlessly say I’m not good enough. My own friends and my own family. When I was young it bothered me. Now I couldn’t be happier for it and I love my friends for being so honest with me. It’s helped me so much. This made me think, hey maybe I should be honest as it’s helped me, maybe it can help here too. Then I thought maybe not. But after mulling I said, okay, I’ll just give my two cents. It’ll probably be ignored anyway. And so I spoke my piece. But you’re right.

And yeah most sites are crap. That’s why I was thinking hey we can beat those sites. Cause they overall are generic and suck. Not a high bar is set by those sites. We can do better. That was my thought. Not to hurt anyone’s feelings or appear ungrateful.

Reading this I merely see that you kind of behaved like you accuse these people in doing. In fact, you provided no actual feedback or a solution to any problem you stated.

The reason you hate these people that treat you this way is the same reason I answered to you as I did. This behaviour is really bad to do, and especially among SS, there has to be a sense of respect.

If I made this personal I would say way worse things than this in reply, as this way of acting is really terrible and life wrecking. The reason I related to you things in this manner is to illustrate to you how this is objectively.

For example, your own private standard is nonsense if it has helped nowhere or intends to help nowhere. One is only left with demeaning comments that reeked from your initial reply. That's really counterproductive, and mostly negative.

Regardless I understand only one point which is also our initial goal for the site, so that it becomes the best astrology portal on the Internet. But that is going to take steps to get to that.

Eric13 said:

It was about time you stepped out the door.

You've been out of touch and a general whiny idiot on the forum for years, seeing no change or improvement, always raving of your own self importance and disregarding the work, knowledge and ability of others while you have nothing of value yourself.

You're just a failed, bitter man who holds on to the past because you've been on the decline on all fronts in life as time went that expects us to validate your imaginary achievements and irrelevant existence.

We have hundreds of better things to do than listen to the hypocritical ravings of a useless man that never cares to actually put in 1% the effort his loud barking claims and complaints elude to.

Maybe if you actually understood your place you may have found something grand here, unfortunately for you, the attitude you've approached Spiritual Satanism with doesn't allow for any growth or advancement, hence you've remained stagnant all this time, absorbed in your own inferior hypocrisy..

I want to open that I know nothing about Astrology, I would like to learn and JoS Astro would be a more helpful resource in general - no matter what - because it is based on Satanic Astrology based on info from Azazel and not some new age crapchute nonsense. This has made Astrology much more accessible for me and I am excited to learn a new spiritual artform in my life. I recognise that a lot of work went into this project and I am super grateful to everyone involved. In general I have discovered a lot of interesting things I did not know or accept before about myself and I still have much, MUCH more to learn.

I agree with you that more explanation of simple things (especially for beginners) on JoS Astro would be helpful. For me, for example, I did not know what Black Moon Lilith was or Lot of Fortune as I'd never heard of it before, so I had to google it as I personally could not find it on the JOS website. I think to be able to click on them and see a simple explanation of what they are would be awesome.

However, I think in general it's not really useful to critique something and not offer suggestions, advice or help in general, especially if you have experience in the fields in question. You might already know this but I'm just going to re-iterate. Instead of saying "X is better" maybe instead say "X is better and here is why or what you could do to improve". Or even if you say "X is excellent" you can still say "X is excellent and here is why."

From what I can tell, there were only a handful of people working on this project, and I'm sure you understand a handful of people can only achieve so much.
I think it is also unfair to compare someone's first work of it's kind to established websites, especially if it's still a work in progress. I am sure they are working on more features and content. I appreciate that and can't wait to see what's in store.

Eric13 said:

Lol you are an astrology „buff“ and still need text which interpretes a chart for you?
This is actually very sad for someone who have been into Astrology for 10 years, I am into astrology for around 2 years, and I do not read the discriptions as Indo a better job at interpreting the chart than the sites.

I guess, as you are not nearly as good as you think you are in astrology, you can not appreciate this work.

The Chart generator is spot on, very clean and WITHOUT any redundant information.
Also it shows any and all aspects, even minors like the semi-sextile and so on.

It also allows you to play around the settings, without leaving the chart, and printing right a new one.

Also all you need is a natal chart calculator and a transit chart calc, as you can do EVERYTHING using this both.

Again, spot on, great work, super clean, and for those who are somewhat knowledgeable in Astrology a very great tool.

Splendid work!!

VoiceofEnki said:
You're just a failed, bitter man who holds on to the past because you've been on the decline on all fronts in life as time went that expects us to validate your imaginary achievements and irrelevant existence.
And a comment like this is actually valuable versus me saying I was disappointed with the site?? ….. okay. Well, I guess it would hurt if it was true. However, I’m doing quite well in life. So unfortunately you’re wrong. You’re quite a nasty person VoE. Really nasty. I’ve explained enough times my intentions and have accepted I failed at it. But at least I’m not as unnecessarily cruel and vicious as you. I would never speak to someone like that. It’s funny how that comment is allowed but cobra says me saying I’m disappointed is ending the world in destroying a person.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The reason you hate these people that treat you this way is the same reason I answered to you as I did. This behaviour is really bad to do, and especially among SS, there has to be a sense of respect.

If I made this personal I would say way worse things than this in reply, as this way of acting is really terrible and life wrecking. The reason I related to you things in this manner is to illustrate to you how this is objectively.
Okay this is why we can’t have a conversation. You don’t read what I write so of course we have misunderstandings. I never said I hated them. I said I love them for it. So I’m just echoing their behavior you say? Yeah no kidding. That was the point. Cause it helped me. It was meant to be good. You people are crazy. This convo is crazy. I’m going bats now.

VoE can insult and say I’m a irrelevant existence and that’s fine. But me saying I’m disappointed and also saying it’s not meant to be offensive is crushing a person? The world is upside down. Where’s the defense towards me? That’s horrible to say. I answer questions here for years and do my spiritual warfare And I have an irrelevant existence. Well no need for defense. I can brush it off cause you know what? It’s actually not that big of a deal. Just a persons opinion. Same as mine on the site. That is how you handle criticism.

You have all misunderstood. You’ve overreacted. I’ve apologized nonetheless but you don’t stop and don’t stop hurling insults. All of you. And then act like your more advanced and developed and I’m trash. Really?? Well look at your repetitive actions versus mine. Everyone who has ganged up on me. How is that better and more mature than me offering an opinion but no attacks? It isn’t. I’ve tried to clear the air. You guys have proved you have no rational brains and can’t read a persons post. Just launch with emotion. And my opinion of that is I’m disappointed. Very disappointed in all of you. I apologized so many times. Yet assault assault.

Hey on the positive side I gots taste of what it’s like to fight you guys. It’s relentless. The true enemies stand no chance. As a matter of fact stop directing this towards me, a fellow SS and direct it towards the enemy. When a person says sorry. You don’t keep attacking them. Attack the enemy now.

Soul Wings said:
I want to open that I know nothing about Astrology, I would like to learn and JoS Astro would be a more helpful resource in general - no matter what - because it is based on Satanic Astrology based on info from Azazel and not some new age crapchute nonsense. This has made Astrology much more accessible for me and I am excited to learn a new spiritual artform in my life. I recognise that a lot of work went into this project and I am super grateful to everyone involved. In general I have discovered a lot of interesting things I did not know or accept before about myself and I still have much, MUCH more to learn.

However, I think in general it's not really useful to critique something and not offer suggestions, advice or help in general, especially if you have experience in the fields in question. You might already know this but I'm just going to re-iterate. Instead of saying "X is better" maybe instead say "X is better and here is why or what you could do to improve". Or even if you say "X is excellent" you can still say "X is excellent and here is why."

From what I can tell, there were only a handful of people working on this project, and I'm sure you understand a handful of people can only achieve so much.

I think it is also unfair to compare someone's first work of it's kind to established websites, especially if it's still a work in progress. I am sure they are working on more features and content. I appreciate that and can't wait to see what's in store.

Thanks for this. It's not a handful, it's literally only Hidden Warrior and I help him around with necessities and directions. This is the work of one man. I am just backing things up, giving some distances, and other people are giving feedback, which he instantly applies.

Others have given a lot of feedback before launch. This helped. Of course, instead of calling shit and shit, they decided to actually provide feedback.

There is room for improvement and many new features are coming.

Even a simple comment like this at least illustrates some things. These are important things, even if you don't have astrology knowledge to offer.

Eric13 said:

This sounds more like complaining than constructive criticism. There are features in JoS's site that you don't find in other astrology sites. For one, if you hover the cursor of your computer over any planets, houses, or signs on the JoS site, it let's you click an info button that leads you to further information that explains everything in a rather easy-to-read and clean format (aside from the odd typo - it's pleasing to use). Even on astro.com you have to go onto a completely different page to have access to that feature, and for the transits information you only have access to the transits happening at that moment when you refresh the page and it auto fills in for you - a negative imo. Whereas JoS's has all that information on one page.

I'm quite pleased with the feature for the transits and that it's a separate feature, since you can see what the transits are going to be like at any time and day, whether that be past, present or future, and it still provides the same feature for clicking on the information for the planets etc as it does on the chart page. Better yet, it's like an overlap of a completed natal chart for that time and day you pug in, and how it compares to your own which I think is fantastic for anyone who is family planning and wants the best possible placements for their child. You could use this transit feature to compare yours and a family member's (or potential partner's) natal chart since you can go back in years to compare older transits. I think this is also great for those who wish to get into prediction of their natal chart - you don't have to sit by your phone waiting for the perfect time to see the alignments of the moon or sun to your natal moon or sun, you can plug in when it's going to happen accurately and create more precise readings. For anyone well versed in astrology (not me lol) there's some ideas for how the features could be used.

The information on JoS's astrology is highly accurate and goes in much more depth than standard sites and what-have-you. I'm not sure how you can say that no real insight into the self is gained from the current features. If you actually analyse the information of your natal chart on the site, your entire personality and why/how things could and have manifested in your life is revealed. Then it's up to you to understand what areas need to be worked on, for example, if you have placements that causes struggles with money, then do a wealth working. If you have placements that cause problems in finding good relationships, there are workings to attract the right partner or compatible friends. Struggles with health - health workings and keeping up a healthy life style. You get the idea. You don't need to be spoon fed on what to do. The answers are not so hard to understand since the information about yourself is completely laid out to you. It's up to you to decide what to do with it.

All of JoS's sites compliment each other really well. The JoS forums and ministries provide the information on how to deal with and overcome certain issues through sermons, spells, workings, meditations, etc. There are also workings in the forums to make it through and be protected from bad planetary transits if you just search for it. Those sites already guide one on how to work with the energies of the soul, and you can tailor what you need based on what you find in your chart much more easily. There's no need to provide that on the astrology site because imo, if you don't have the mind to seek out how to help yourself by reading the information on the other JoS sites that are specifically made for self advancement and overcoming obstacles, asking for guidance of the Gods, and putting forth questions to fellow SS who are more knowledgeable in certain fields - then being spoon fed isn't going to help you learn anything. The amount of work it would take to provide personalized guidance for everyone's natal chart like that on the astrology site would be wasteful compared to what that energy and time can be better used for, since the sites specifically for that already exist.

The aspects haven't yet been added, it says "work in progress" when you click on that section, it's not like it's completely absent. The site is young and just came into public. I noticed I couldn't bring up my chart on my phone - safari browser for the ones working on the site, and it's not yet adjusted for a smaller elongated screen, but that's not a major issue. We only get to see the finished product, not the hours and hard work that gets spent into these kinds of things. So don't be surprised that your complaining pissed off the HP. It's going to grow and be updated with more information and adapted to different devices so be patient. What is already up is fantastic.

Eric13 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

And a comment like this is actually valuable versus me saying I was disappointed with the site?? ….. okay. Well, I guess it would hurt if it was true.

That's going into beefing territory and that is besides the point. That's not the point of this.

Eric13 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Okay this is why we can’t have a conversation. You don’t read what I write so of course we have misunderstandings. I never said I hated them. I said I love them for it. So I’m just echoing their behavior you say? Yeah no kidding. That was the point. Cause it helped me. It was meant to be good. You people are crazy. This convo is crazy. I’m going bats now.

VoE can insult and say I’m a irrelevant existence and that’s fine. But me saying I’m disappointed and also saying it’s not meant to be offensive is crushing a person? The world is upside down. Where’s the defense towards me? That’s horrible to say. I answer questions here for years and do my spiritual warfare And I have an irrelevant existence. Well no need for defense. I can brush it off cause you know what? It’s actually not that big of a deal. Just a persons opinion. Same as mine on the site. That is how you handle criticism.

You have all misunderstood. You’ve overreacted. I’ve apologized nonetheless but you don’t stop and don’t stop hurling insults. All of you. And then act like your more advanced and developed and I’m trash. Really?? Well look at your repetitive actions versus mine. Everyone who has ganged up on me. How is that better and more mature than me offering an opinion but no attacks? It isn’t. I’ve tried to clear the air. You guys have proved you have no rational brains and can’t read a persons post. Just launch with emotion. And my opinion of that is I’m disappointed. Very disappointed in all of you. I apologized so many times. Yet assault assault.

Hey on the positive side I gots taste of what it’s like to fight you guys. It’s relentless. The true enemies stand no chance. As a matter of fact stop directing this towards me, a fellow SS and direct it towards the enemy. When a person says sorry. You don’t keep attacking them. Attack the enemy now.

A conversation about a subject happens between two parties that know what they want to talk about. In your case, providing criticism about something which you say you have no knowledge of, just imaginary standards [private ones too], written in a way that is insulting to the creator of this project.

My only issue has been on the task at hand, which as it's been clarified, you didn't have that much experience, nor programmatically or astrology wise, which in a generalized view just made the conversation look without a purpose and certainly not very valid criticism.

If anything, all your initial comment said was that this site is shit, while citing comparing it with nonsense "Free Sites".

Since you claim you are a 10 year buff, programmer, experienced and versed with these things, this made the post sound even worse [as if looking down aggressively onto the project while wanting to provide no help]. That is a logical deduction from your own statements, not anything emotional. Naturally, that would make someone like the programmer look at this only as a mere attack. Which it could easily be taken for one.

Then, you stated all of this about experience etc, was essentially BS, or about programming or whatever, making the issue a self revealed fluke. That makes anything said after your fluke equally pointless. I was replying to what you later on said was mostly just bullshit and your own perceived sense of self value, or what you imagined about this not what was real.

I never really said anything personal to you in a harder end, since nobody asked you to leave or whatever. These are too far besides the point and I think just even more useless.

I have nothing further to comment here, if you have actual accurate feedback, or recommendations, then send it or express it in a coherent fashion, so we know what is supposed to happen.

Emotional judgements on like it doesn't matter or it sux because your feelings told you so, do not help, but add mostly to confusion or negativity. These only serve rather would make a person like the creator only feel bad without adding substance to the work at hand.

Not sure if any of this is understood, I think it won't be in the end.

Eric13 said:

It is people like you who don't understand the work that goes on behind the scenes that feel so entitled to trash constructive work.

First off, you don't even understand anything in Astrology. If you did you'd know that a chart has to be read by an Astrologer and there is no way a software program can give much helpful information. The best one can do is add paragraphs from Azazel's Astrology which will also not really give what you can get say from Lydia. You couldn't read a chart if your life depended on it but yeah let's trash JoS Astro because it doesn't have paragraphs of fake information that was pre-typed for everyone.

Also from the way you talk, I wonder how much you really are with us. Even the way you refer to us as if you're an outsider is strange. The site is at its infancy and sorry if it couldn't meet your expectations. A lot of money, top experts and many other resources go into other websites. We're talking millions here and the best software engineers.

How this is not a win for you is beyond me for a member who has been around that long. We are supposed to be pulling resources to help it grow but there is always that one clown...

Eric13 said:

It's not lost on me, and it certainly wasn't lost on others, that we now have OUR OWN astrology website. That is obviously HUGE. And it's the fact that one of our SS brothers did this for us for free and invested their own time and hard work. How can one of our own even think to spit on that, and only say something like "I'm disappointed" while trying to disguise it as "helpful criticism?" Well don't cry like a victim and act surprised when the community reacts by telling you they're disappointed in YOU. The obliviousness is unreal.

Just THINK. Ffs.

jrvan said:
Eric13 said:

It's not lost on me, and it certainly wasn't lost on others, that we now have OUR OWN astrology website. That is obviously HUGE. And it's the fact that one of our SS brothers did this for us for free and invested their own time and hard work. How can one of our own even think to spit on that, and only say something like "I'm disappointed" while trying to disguise it as "helpful criticism?" Well don't cry like a victim and act surprised when the community reacts by telling you they're disappointed in YOU. The obliviousness is unreal.

Just THINK. Ffs.

The aim for this is clearly to be one of the best, if not the best sites online. I am not sure how we will penetrate the barrier of sites that have millions of invested money in them, or other software, but that's definitely the aim to reach the top in it's sector.

We also have our own site which comes with privacy benefits and many other benefits. We could go on and on.

Blackdragon666 said:

tabby said:
Old comment guys. We’ve already moved past it. Already apologized and tried to clarify my intentions. It was a hastily written reply. Should of explained better. Nonetheless. It’s in the past. No ill intent meant. Sorry.

Anyone else who wants to reply on the that comment and not read my clarification arguments that fallowed. What can I say? Say your piece, express yourself. I probably won’t reply. It’s too many. You probably won’t read this either so none of it matters really. You’re allowed to be angry. It’s understandable. I was using a technique that worked wonders for me. Apparently for those here it doesn’t work. Swing and miss.

Blackdragon666 said:
Eric13 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I’ve never done anything to harm this community.

Aren't you the same guy who was called out for harassing women in emails? :roll:
No. I don’t email anyone. I mind my business. I don’t know where that came from. But thanks for helping spread that false rumor more. On top of everything else. It’s making my night much better. Thanks.

Personally I loved it, the functionalities like clicking planets and getting all the info about them are extremely time saving, I literally had an open mouth when I was using it because it's just fantastic.

I don't think I'll finish reading all the stuff this guy is writing. Who does that to their own community. :roll: It's like a relative opening a food stall on the streets and you start trashing them, saying how it sucks because it's not a restaurant.

I want to again thank everyone who was involved. I personally understand how significant this is and can't wait to help it grow however I can over the next few years. I also can't wait to send each of you some positive runic energy through the Gods that will help each of you wherever in your lives it is needed. If I had Bitcoins I'd send them.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL APOLLO!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
Eric13 said:

Just THINK. Ffs.

The aim for this is clearly to be one of the best, if not the best sites online. I am not sure how we will penetrate the barrier of sites that have millions of invested money in them, or other software, but that's definitely the aim to reach the top in it's sector.

We also have our own site which comes with privacy benefits and many other benefits. We could go on and on.

And the Gods willing, we will. The dream will surely manifest somehow. Who knows? The more exposure JoS gets as we work towards point 1 of our decade charter, and the more people derive benefit from this for their personal lives (like maybe even wealthy gentiles and VIPs) they may decide to donate towards this goal. Just one speculative thought. I believe it will manifest in any case. We Satanists have demonstrated that we can achieve anything with our collective will.

I'm very happy with the work done here. It's amazing. How anyone could find time to spitefully shoot down this wonderful boon gifted to us is beyond me. Hopefully they wake up and realize what we now have, and who to thank for it.

Blackdragon666 said:
I don't think I'll finish reading all the stuff this guy is writing. Who does that to their own community. :roll: It's like a relative opening a food stall on the streets and you start trashing them, saying how it sucks because it's not a restaurant.

I want to again thank everyone who was involved. I personally understand how significant this is and can't wait to help it grow however I can over the next few years. I also can't wait to send each of you some positive runic energy through the Gods that will help each of you wherever in your lives it is needed. If I had Bitcoins I'd send them.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL APOLLO!

As an astrologer yourself and also future astrologer for the JoS I would really like to see a full opinion on this and what features you think would be additionally needed.

I think we definitely need Fixed Stars & Progressions. Then, I might need to write a full explanation [which would be equal to a book and possibly not able to be done now] with the aspects.

I would also include Chiron, although HPS Maxine has specified this body is not important or of zero importance in that all it says can be deducted from the rest of the chart. But I'd include this anyway as an interpretation just for those who might get anything of this. Then also Part of Fortune.

Let me know of any other thoughts you might have. I have also asked Lydia and I also invite any other Astrologer reading this to share their thoughts.

In a way that encourages actual building and criticism though...Remember that's our own community we are growing here, for our collective advancement.

Shadowcat said:
Ungrateful much. yeah alot of shit ive seen on alot of astrology sites is bullshit not to mention most astrologers paint readings with unicorn piss and fairy farts leaving a totally unrealistic happy go lucky picture of someones chart which is not realistic at all. Almost every mainstream source of astrology i have found on the net only talks about positive and generic traits for alot of planetary placements, aspects and zodiac signs which provides absolutely zero. Reading the JOS astrology section taught me more about astrology than jewgle has at anytime. I have also compared alot of sites when typing in my information and alot of them give different results at the same time with different interperetations. most of it is bunk and didnt apply to me at all. I have also tried some paid services which were shit and didnt tell me anything. One idiot tried to tell me my most prominent planet was neptune when this is far from the case...i basically astro nerded the fuck out based on knowledge exclusively from JOS astrology and my own learning about how to read charts and used this to argue the inaccuracies and i was replied to with a refund. Come on dude no one likes it around here when family is a fuckwit. SS worked their asses off on all of this and its just barely launched. And for what it is at the moment is accurate compared to the other crap from the net.

Agreed. I've also had paid computer generated readings, and they were USELESS CRAP compared to what's on the JoS. I was so happy to receive a reading from HPS Maxine back in the day, I finally felt like I knew myself and the bad things in my chart, as opposed to the useless crap from the other websites.

In order to learn astrology, one thing that really helps is to go over charts of other people (famous people in history is what I did a lot of, as well as relatives and friends), and see what is what. Not reading free resources from online websites (except for Azazel's Astrology on JoS). So many lies, new-age crap, and random things that don't apply. And this is what Eric13 has "learned", lol.

Eric13, your OP here was incredibly rude. A fellow SS took the time to build us a website, and have those really convenient pop-ups of information from Azazel's Astrology, etc, and it all looks and works great. And you behaved like a child and didn't even offer legit suggestions, just complaints. HP Cobra's reply was completely warranted, and perhaps even too polite for what you wrote.

jrvan said:
This was really painful to read. It felt like getting stabbed in the heart, and I wasn't even the one who made the site. This project means a lot more than you think, and the achievement is monumental. You don't have to use the site if you don't like it, but this is a huge slap in the face to your SS family members who worked on it. And don't forget this new site is endorsed and blessed by the Gods.
Agreed. I can't imagine the time and effort Hidden Warrior spent making it. It is so wonderful to have a chart generator that is ours, and blessed by the Gods. It is beautiful.

(I'm posting this now before reading the rest of this thread.)

This already looks like a seedy neighborhood fight.

It is time to step back and meditate for unity and enlightenment.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL APOLLO!

As an astrologer yourself and also future astrologer for the JoS I would really like to see a full opinion on this and what features you think would be additionally needed.

I think we definitely need Fixed Stars & Progressions. Then, I might need to write a full explanation [which would be equal to a book and possibly not able to be done now] with the aspects.

I would also include Chiron, although HPS Maxine has specified this body is not important or of zero importance in that all it says can be deducted from the rest of the chart. But I'd include this anyway as an interpretation just for those who might get anything of this. Then also Part of Fortune.

Let me know of any other thoughts you might have. I have also asked Lydia and I also invite any other Astrologer reading this to share their thoughts.

In a way that encourages actual building and criticism though...Remember that's our own community we are growing here, for our collective advancement.
Alright Brother. I will explore the site fully and make my post here in the course of the day. I am very pleased with the look and the fact that one can click on a planet and read its interpretation. Among other convenient features. Saturn alone can help many understand their lives as this planet often carries the bulk of karmic issues.

As someone who is relatively new to astrology, I can say that this site is amazing.

Instead of having 3 free astro sites open and a 60 page word folder where I took the information from Azazel's Astrology, having it all in one website right in the birth chart is really useful.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this. May the Gods bless you all.

Soul Wings said:

Exactly. One person built it, with a tiny bit of help from a few others I think (I provided a bit of feedback and tested it before it was launched but that's all I did there). Compared to the other sites that had tons of money invested, hundred of astrologers and programmers involved, and years of trial and error, fixing and improving things. So to immediately insult it like Eric13 did is bs. Especially as it was build by a fellow SS for SS.

And Eric13, you keep insulting others, yet saying they are the ones insulting you. You have behaved terribly to HP Cobra and others in this thread, with full-on verbal insults, and deflecting it back to them accusing them of insulting you, saying they they misunderstood you. Read what you wrote, you have very clear insults to Cobra and another in this thread. So don't act like you are innocent here when they are simply replying to what you have written.

Hidden Warrior did an amazing thing here, his work is sacred. He built this for us SS to use.

The data safety point of view should be also taken in consideration, better type sensitive data into a JOS site with no tracking software embed, then in a "free site", mostly when something is free you pay with your data.

See this project like a child which is just born, it still needs to learn to walk etc and will grow into the best astro site online. You don´t want to disscourage the child /creator behind it, to make it grow.

Eric13 said:

You could have written your critique like this without any downtalk and still providing the same info:

I miss the following features which I know from "free sites":

The sites do them like this:.....

We could implement it like this.....

I have a a few other suggestions, changes for the site......

I would be happy if any suggestion, idear from me will be helpfull for the project.

Thank you all, for your hard work for the JOS ASTRO site.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back