Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Quick Glance At Varg Vikernes: A Thulean Perspective

Sea Algae

Vikernes born Feb 11th 1973 still a fairly young man is best know for his solo artistry work in Burzum. He holds tight to true pagan beliefs and redirects new age Satanism back to its early days. Predating everything you've ever known ( Back to the days JOS has openly recorded). Which is why we hear so much shit about douglas merpoop in some topics, I may have been involved. Vikernes himself said he wasnt a Satanist but actually shares the same belief as origin. The word Origin is Originally it's self a Nordic word. Now let's look a little further into who speaks so highly of race perseverance and can be shut down so easily. All it takes is a little copy and paste from joogle. "On 16 July 2013, Vikernes and his wife, a French national, were arrested at their home in Corrèze, France, on suspicion of planning acts of terrorism after his wife bought four rifles". Oh how convenient may I add. Suppress the suppressors much? Officials later stated that Vikernes' wife had a legal firearms permit to buy the rifles! He had been living there for 3 years. Further accusations he posted aggressive racist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic behavior, these are things the traitor would say. He is only under attack for having verifiable knowledge of Our kin. This is non racial, there's a forum here for everyone. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IPguzCRPl1o Where your family meets family.

What's this post for? He has already been spoken about if you use the search function.

Varg attacked JoS years ago on Cobra's youtube channel with the usual Christian agenda that we can't be pagans because Satan's name is Hebrew. Have I said enough?

Aquarius said:
What's this post for? He has already been spoken about if you use the search function.
Thankyou Aquarius, I had no idea. This post was intended for Family members who may whish to keep their traditions and beliefs alive. And maybe after watching the video in the link 'above' they can get a glimpse how other family's operate and not feel alone. Maybe so that we remain one with the gods. Vikernes is only demonstrating what a beautiful world it is when your blood line and ancient traditions are kept untouched.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back