Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help for newcomers!

Welcome everyone!

I thought I would write this post to see if I can help newcomers. This post is informative to help newcomers. If you are new, welcome here and wish you a good learning/growth experience!

Once committed, you are protected. But you also have to do your work, your chores. Only ask for help if you really can't cope. But if you can cope, then do it, don't expect regular help in every situation, the ones you can cope with. Once you commit, you are safe, both mentally and physically. But you need to build your security and protection beyond that. Protection, affirmations, visualization.

Let's start with the most important thing: learning. The systematic learning you will find on our website is the perfect information to build on. And that's what you should do. Learning, understanding and knowledge are essential requirements on this journey. You are on this path for a reason, remember. You are expected to learn. Evolve, both physically and spiritually. Both in knowledge and understanding. There are many sources of knowledge here, so after reading my post, don't hesitate to start learning! :D

Begin to evolve through meditation. There are many meditations on our site, each one exceptionally perfect. Developing your mind, keeping your soul clear, strengthening your chakras, knowing yourself is extremely important. If you do not know yourself completely, if you have doubts about yourself, know yourself first. In terms of meditation, go slowly, gradually. You can go beyond your limits, but always with common sense. Remember, always use common sense.

If you stay on this path and persevere, you will get results, quickly and permanently. Start the 40 days meditation program, it will help you get started on your journey. Once you experience the effects of meditation, you will understand and know why it is so important. Systematic progress, learning, will bring results.

The ascension of your soul, the activation of the serpent power, will not happen overnight because we are all individuals, coming from different levels. However, there can be kinship between us, as our souls are connected, but we come from different levels, but eventually persistent work will bring the results for all of us.

I skipped the beginning of the next part, which I'm writing now, anyway :'d I'll dispel any misconceptions about religion, as the information you may have seen is probably (indeed, definitely) false. Put your prejudices aside and with a constructive attitude you will not be disappointed. Unfortunately, there is a lot of disinformation circulating about our religion, but it is up to you to dispel it. Approach things here with a clear heart and you will be positively disappointed. You will realise how much misinformation is circulating about our religion and you will see the real enemies more clearly.

Keeping your spirit strong, opening and strengthening your chakras will help a lot. As I wrote, we are all individuals, what one of us has experienced/feels, you may not experience in the same way. Dispel the misconceptions around you, as they can hold you back. The learning I wrote about (https://www.satanisgod.org/), you can start here, study it. You may be shocked at first by how much you will discover, you may feel bad, but don't give up. Learn the true face of the enemy.

Do not be influenced by others, always think rationally. There is a paradigm going on everywhere right now that is creating chaotic social discord/confusion that is horrible. Persistence, patience is what is important. Read a lot of posts on the forum too, because you can learn from there. Not besides, what you learn you already know no one will take away from you. The site has wonderful, helpful members who are happy to answer and help you if you have a problem.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day! Best regards, BrightSpace666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back