Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR WIN! Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted On All Charges

Love how even Biden rushed to declare him guilty and a supremacist terrorist without even an actual hearing. That's what they always love doing.

Biden can't even read the vaccine agreements he signs, so there is no surprise here.

Maybe it's not time for the race war just yet. Let's see what the orcs do- non-White SS aside, I'm sure you can understand why I fucking hate the darker races.

StyleCoin said:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rittenhouse-acquitted-all-charges

I wanted to post it, but checked first if someone didn’t already.

Amazing. I’m glad for that kid like he’s my own son. He did the right thing, and there shouldn’t even have been a trial in the first place.

This is good news, I've been thinking about this a lot. If he were found guilty then it would set a precedent for the US that people can't defend themselves with their own rights to bear arms. I heard it here first, going to check the jewtube reports now!

Spidersweb said:
Maybe it's not time for the race war just yet. Let's see what the orcs do- non-White SS aside, I'm sure you can understand why I fucking hate the darker races.

We have no grievances with the other races, save for one. I can only hope that their is no "race war", but an elevated understanding of the situation here.

I programmed and launched an energy ball the other day to acquit him on all charges.

Looks like it had an effect but tbh I think the verdict would have been the same.

I wanted to be part of history I guess :lol:

Let the defamation suits ensue!

StraitShot47 said:
Spidersweb said:

We have no grievances with the other races, save for one. I can only hope that their is no "race war", but an elevated understanding of the situation here.
Hope is a sad thing. It’s going to happen in America wether you like it or not. In Europe it will just be a white genocide since they are disarmed.

This was good example of leftist hypocrisy. Leftist talk always that borders don't matter but with Rittenhouse case all leftists started screaming "HE CROSSED THE STATE LINE".

The Outlaw Torn said:
Hope is a sad thing. It’s going to happen in America wether you like it or not. In Europe it will just be a white genocide since they are disarmed.

Prepare for the worst, but keep an open mind and let the RTR's and race awakening rituals do their thing. Don't prematurely declare something to happen when it can be avoided or mitigated.

I'm not quoting anyone here because this should be for everyone. Also lots of people didn't follow the case or were purposely misled by the media.

Rittenhouse didn't shoot any black people. All 3 people he shot were WHITE communist/antifa trash.

No race war was going to come out of this verdict. Yes, I do hope that a race war is averted. Whether that's silly to believe could be for another thread. The main agitators, in America, are white. In fact lots African Americans laugh at these white idiots or disown them.

Someday this might change, probably when the enemy collapses the system. Maybe our RTRs or spiritual prowess can avert this.

Blitzkreig said:
Prepare for the worst, but keep an open mind and let the RTR's and race awakening rituals do their thing. Don't prematurely declare something to happen when it can be avoided or mitigated.
I don’t think all of the invaders will leave peacefully or even agree to a land deal such as giving them a state in the union to have as their own as a compromise. They have been talking for 60 years about how they want this genocide to happen and have the American land returned to the negro-Indians or whatever most them support it too even though it would be suicidal for them. I don’t see this ending as some eebus jeebus Kumbaya around the campfire so everyone needs to obtain firearms and learn how to use them in the coming years.

StraitShot47 said:
I'm not quoting anyone here because this should be for everyone. Also lots of people didn't follow the case or were purposely misled by the media.

Rittenhouse didn't shoot any black people. All 3 people he shot were WHITE communist/antifa trash.

No race war was going to come out of this verdict. Yes, I do hope that a race war is averted. Whether that's silly to believe could be for another thread. The main agitators, in America, are white. In fact lots African Americans laugh at these white idiots or disown them.

Someday this might change, probably when the enemy collapses the system. Maybe our RTRs or spiritual prowess can avert this.

Kyle is white. None of the people he defended himself against were white, all three were jews.

Kike Rosenbaum who was a jewish pedophile rapist who raped 5 children 11 different times. Kyle shot him in self defense, and then you see people defending that jew and acting like it was a hero.

Gauge Groskreutze, I know I spelled this wrong. He was another jew with a long crime record. Rioting, arson, drunk driving, multiple times of domestic abuse. One of those times was from him slapping his grandmother, or something like that.

All 3 of those rats were criminals. And all 3 of them were not gentiles at all.

The Outlaw Torn said:
I don’t think all of the invaders will leave peacefully or even agree to a land deal such as giving them a state in the union to have as their own as a compromise. They have been talking for 60 years about how they want this genocide to happen and have the American land returned to the negro-Indians or whatever most them support it too even though it would be suicidal for them. I don’t see this ending as some eebus jeebus Kumbaya around the campfire so everyone needs to obtain firearms and learn how to use them in the coming years.

The situation is difficult, but not impossible, either. In the same way Jewish magic created this sort of baffling situation where millions of people migrated into white areas within a very short period, Satanic magic can produce equally amazing results at reversing this, assuming we have enough power to get what we want.

As a practical example, the RTR's to prevent a major war has defused past conflicts, and therefore similar runic workings can defuse and prevent major racial conflicts from escalating. The last RTR schedule, with ending the confusion, is another example of something that may focus any Gentile hatred appropriately towards Jews, and not towards whites.

I am not saying don't be prepared but keep your mind open to allow for such possible solutions to manifest. If your mind is dead set on conflict happening, then you may be unintentionally feeding into it. Whatever happens is based on the energy of the situation.

Any racial conflicts do not have to be fully solved any time soon. They merely need to be placated and defused while more permanent solutions can be created. If we can get through these next few years without anything major happening, I feel like we are in the clear.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Straitshot47 rosenbaum isn’t a white name neither was the other guy so stop your lies.

Yes, after I posted this I knew the Jewish names would come out. The ultimate claim I was making was that no black people were killed, and that a racial conflict with African Americans was low.

The person with 28 posts, agitating for a race war and claim I am a liar? Smells like fedposting to me.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
StraitShot47 said:

Kyle is white. None of the people he defended himself against were white, all three were jews.

Kike Rosenbaum who was a jewish pedophile rapist who raped 5 children 11 different times. Kyle shot him in self defense, and then you see people defending that jew and acting like it was a hero.

Gauge Groskreutze, I know I spelled this wrong. He was another jew with a long crime record. Rioting, arson, drunk driving, multiple times of domestic abuse. One of those times was from him slapping his grandmother, or something like that.

All 3 of those rats were criminals. And all 3 of them were not gentiles at all.

White or non gentile doesn't matter either way. The communist trash is dead or disfigured. Like I said above, the point I was trying to get across is that African Americans aren't going to start a race war over the Rittenhouse verdict.

All communists, regardless of their race, are our enemy.

StraitShot47 said:
White or non gentile doesn't matter either way. The communist trash is dead or disfigured. Like I said above, the point I was trying to get across is that African Americans aren't going to start a race war over the Rittenhouse verdict.

It matters since Whites can be re-educated, but the jew not.

Besides it is insulting to the White race to make mixups like that.

How incredible is it that out of hundreds of arsonists, he managed to kill 3 fucking jews, how incredible, almost looks like an omen lol.

Leftists are now out protesting for these two. They aren't even protesting for Ahmaud Arbery or someone like that.

https://www.dailymail.com/news/article-10223639/Kyle-Rittenhouses-acquittal-sparks-protests-nation.html

qVpq23c.png

As always it makes the metaphysic of their agenda very very clear. The reptilian communist child rapist is the HOLIEST 'saint' and 'hero'.

Aquarius said:
How incredible is it that out of hundreds of arsonists, he managed to kill 3 fucking jews, how incredible, almost looks like an omen lol.

I am surprised that they haven’t called this another Shoah!!

Henu the Great said:
StraitShot47 said:

It matters since Whites can be re-educated, but the jew not.

Besides it is insulting to the White race to make mixups like that.

I have a pretty good sight for these kinds of things. None of the people ,he shot, look Jewish. Are we just going off of last names? Or are there facts I am missing?

Ok I just relooked up the 3 individuals he shot.

Huber is most definitely a jew. The other two, Gosskreutz and Rosenbaum, I'm not seeing the jewish features.

StraitShot47 said:

Huber is most definitely a jew. The other two, Gosskreutz and Rosenbaum, I'm not seeing the jewish features.

If you aren't seeing, then you can't be looking because they 100% are. Like Henu said, it is insulting and discusting to accuse these absolutely horrible criminals as being white when they are not and they have no connection to us or our people.

StraitShot47 said:

Rosenbaum doesn't look like a Joo and I've read recently that some Germans have this last name and aren't Jooish.

I could absolutely be wrong on this but that's just the recent information I had come across.

He fits the MO though what with being a child rapist and all.

not surprised media defending rosenbaum a communist pedo, what else is new (oy vey goyims hes bes good not look at criminal record) this should be a meme (communist media,antifa,blm defends pedo)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back