Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They are going all in with Mandatory Vaccination.

I lose my job soon, I see friends gone, relatives being injected, some 1% resist. So here is my rant :)
As 'Satanists' I found it astonishing that we have a cluster of resistance, I would have thought 'Satanists' would get the shot because they love this world, are the living Gods walking here etc.

Instead I find genuine good people here... and it reminds me of SF before it disappeared.

I had some 'Spirit' connecting with me and I rarely connect with the occult but I adopted a 'jewish' system based on the truths of the bible (destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, water soaked altar blasted in flames by Eli versus priests of Baal etc...) because I was confused... on my role and what it means for me here. I am guided but I never know if it is good or evil, Satan or God, or some Deity like Odin, I have not a single clue.

I will destroy the jwsh symbols on the objects I created from GoldenDawn, which is bullshit tbh, what I succeed to do with spirits (a few things only) in 2 years of harsh dedication and severity was done through my own instincts, offerings, using pentacles and placing offerings there (wine, whisky, plates of food, very volatile oils mixed with incenses in jars) I learned to never say the banishment on the altar because my Spirit didn't like it at all and let me know very harshly...

I am just a normal guy in this with others, facing humanity against humanity, I think only my Spirit will reveal itself more soon and things will get wild here. When it went into me it promised me to bring my soul to the highest rewards ever given to any Spirit. I saw only once during a 'witch' ritual a spirit all dressed in a black beautiful dress 'Gothic' lace and it had a red ribbon running all around it in lace too with circles and demon signs into them similar looking to the 'goetia'. I just peaked at that spirit dress for 2 seconds and looked up 2 or 3 demon signs for 2 seconds, then concentrated in the ritual which I did well than my soul was taken by a dead man (killer) spirit.

To make it short, I am here because things like that exist, you guys should know. I can potentially open doors in the 'astral' and make things in this universe, I am just a normal guy but with this Spirit and other people around me possessed I can get the energy to do it. The soul which I got back from hell is going to return and I will attempt it with her. Be assured that my will is aligned with this forum. I read the Antichrist manifest when the war was lost a long time ago and it opened my mind to what was going to come: genocide, destruction of white, all rights used to destroy majority and protect the destructive minority, everyone silenced by the law of rights, etc everything contrary to God which destroys the weak and is mercy less, even if he is pure love! he is just beyond our stupid selfish needs, he (Satan) only enjoys this which he created, fortune, love, hate, is all under his control.

Idyelle said:
I lose my job soon, I see friends gone, relatives being injected, some 1% resist. So here is my rant :)
As 'Satanists' I found it astonishing that we have a cluster of resistance, I would have thought 'Satanists' would get the shot because they love this world, are the living Gods walking here etc.

Instead I find genuine good people here... and it reminds me of SF before it disappeared.

I had some 'Spirit' connecting with me and I rarely connect with the occult but I adopted a 'jewish' system based on the truths of the bible (destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, water soaked altar blasted in flames by Eli versus priests of Baal etc...) because I was confused... on my role and what it means for me here. I am guided but I never know if it is good or evil, Satan or God, or some Deity like Odin, I have not a single clue.

I will destroy the jwsh symbols on the objects I created from GoldenDawn, which is bullshit tbh, what I succeed to do with spirits (a few things only) in 2 years of harsh dedication and severity was done through my own instincts, offerings, using pentacles and placing offerings there (wine, whisky, plates of food, very volatile oils mixed with incenses in jars) I learned to never say the banishment on the altar because my Spirit didn't like it at all and let me know very harshly...

I am just a normal guy in this with others, facing humanity against humanity, I think only my Spirit will reveal itself more soon and things will get wild here. When it went into me it promised me to bring my soul to the highest rewards ever given to any Spirit. I saw only once during a 'witch' ritual a spirit all dressed in a black beautiful dress 'Gothic' lace and it had a red ribbon running all around it in lace too with circles and demon signs into them similar looking to the 'goetia'. I just peaked at that spirit dress for 2 seconds and looked up 2 or 3 demon signs for 2 seconds, then concentrated in the ritual which I did well than my soul was taken by a dead man (killer) spirit.

To make it short, I am here because things like that exist, you guys should know. I can potentially open doors in the 'astral' and make things in this universe, I am just a normal guy but with this Spirit and other people around me possessed I can get the energy to do it. The soul which I got back from hell is going to return and I will attempt it with her. Be assured that my will is aligned with this forum. I read the Antichrist manifest when the war was lost a long time ago and it opened my mind to what was going to come: genocide, destruction of white, all rights used to destroy majority and protect the destructive minority, everyone silenced by the law of rights, etc everything contrary to God which destroys the weak and is mercy less, even if he is pure love! he is just beyond our stupid selfish needs, he (Satan) only enjoys this which he created, fortune, love, hate, is all under his control.
Welcome, there is a lot you need to learn(and unlearn). Read all websites: WWW.SatanisGod.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back