Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thanks you Lord Satan for manifesting my Dream Partner (proof that there is someone out there for you)

Jack

A lot of regular members might know that i have had a lot of confrontational positions about women which i regret. I believe all of that was coming from hubris that was surrounding my mind and just bad experiences with women in general as i was always going for the hot women regardless of character and was amazed to find out they had bad character.

I had been doing a lot of spiritual cleaning and that has helped me a lot. A couple months ago (probably during or after the initial lockdowns) i did a short working of 40 days with 111 vibrations of GEBO with an affirmation for attracting "most compatible partner for me." I did a formal ritual too with a prayer i wrote requesting a partner that complete some of the hopelessness and emptiness of life i felt. Then i completely forgot about it.

Fast forward to day before yesterday i was talking to my friend as some guy calls him. My friend picks up the phone and the guy asks him questions like "Are you friends with that Tall guy" , "Does he ride this bike " etc. My initial thought was that it was probably some guy i knew looking for a fight. But i actually discovered that the guy was calling on behalf of a woman who liked me and was interested in me.

And when you say compatibility i kid you not this woman was exactly as i imagined my dream partner to me
1)Short hair,eyeliner,cute face.
2)The same caste,language and region from me (in India there's something called Caste and the brahmin's (my caste) have been marrying withing the same group for thousands of years.)
3)Extremely Feminine,non confrontational and soft spoken. Exactly the opposite of me.
4)I don't know what it is but we are lock and key and there's no way to describe it except for extreme compatibility. I need to check her astro to see whats going on.)

I cannot thank the Gods of Hell and Lord Satan for this situation that has magically manifested in my life. Thank you for guiding me ,driving my force and forever being in my life. I will continue to fight for the Gods of Hell spiritually as i have always done. Thank you for this my beloved Gods and may we all be happy and prosperous in your wake forever and ever.

And for the individuals who are struggling with the opposite sex and finding love , please understand that there is definitely one other person who is compatible to you and will complete your life. The workings are manifested late sometimes depending upon where you are at your life so please don't be disheartened if you do not get immediate results. But know that as you empower yourself using spiritual meditation and do workings properly ,you will get whatever is in store for you. Its never the end. All of our lives are full of beginnings and potential. You need to recognize the potential in the other person as they recognize the potential for you. The more RTRS you do the more hubris is sequentially removed from your soul and the more easier the workings manifest.

Hail Lord Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Hail the Empire of Orion and all the Demons and Gods of Hell!!

Jack said:
A lot of regular members might know that i have had a lot of confrontational positions about women which i regret. I believe all of that was coming from hubris that was surrounding my mind and just bad experiences with women in general as i was always going for the hot women regardless of character and was amazed to find out they had bad character.

I had been doing a lot of spiritual cleaning and that has helped me a lot. A couple months ago (probably during or after the initial lockdowns) i did a short working of 40 days with 111 vibrations of GEBO with an affirmation for attracting "most compatible partner for me." I did a formal ritual too with a prayer i wrote requesting a partner that complete some of the hopelessness and emptiness of life i felt. Then i completely forgot about it.

Fast forward to day before yesterday i was talking to my friend as some guy calls him. My friend picks up the phone and the guy asks him questions like "Are you friends with that Tall guy" , "Does he ride this bike " etc. My initial thought was that it was probably some guy i knew looking for a fight. But i actually discovered that the guy was calling on behalf of a woman who liked me and was interested in me.

And when you say compatibility i kid you not this woman was exactly as i imagined my dream partner to me
1)Short hair,eyeliner,cute face.
2)The same caste,language and region from me (in India there's something called Caste and the brahmin's (my caste) have been marrying withing the same group for thousands of years.)
3)Extremely Feminine,non confrontational and soft spoken. Exactly the opposite of me.
4)I don't know what it is but we are lock and key and there's no way to describe it except for extreme compatibility. I need to check her astro to see whats going on.)

I cannot thank the Gods of Hell and Lord Satan for this situation that has magically manifested in my life. Thank you for guiding me ,driving my force and forever being in my life. I will continue to fight for the Gods of Hell spiritually as i have always done. Thank you for this my beloved Gods and may we all be happy and prosperous in your wake forever and ever.

And for the individuals who are struggling with the opposite sex and finding love , please understand that there is definitely one other person who is compatible to you and will complete your life. The workings are manifested late sometimes depending upon where you are at your life so please don't be disheartened if you do not get immediate results. But know that as you empower yourself using spiritual meditation and do workings properly ,you will get whatever is in store for you. Its never the end. All of our lives are full of beginnings and potential. You need to recognize the potential in the other person as they recognize the potential for you. The more RTRS you do the more hubris is sequentially removed from your soul and the more easier the workings manifest.

Hail Lord Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
Hail the Empire of Orion and all the Demons and Gods of Hell!!

Thanks Jack for this post. In my case it is not another lover but a friend. I am now doing magic work to find him. I even have an intuition of what he looks like and what kind of character he has. I want so much to find him....

Hail Satan!
Hail all Gods!!!

Way to go, Jack!
This gives a lot of people renewed hope.
Was there any reason why you decided to use Gebo instead of a Sanskrit mantra?
In hindsight, would you have chosen to use "most compatible partner" or "perfect romantic partner"?

Either way, it all worked out in the end. I hope you attain lasting love and happiness.

HS.

Good to hear :) Keep in mind, Venus is going retrograde next month. You might want to do something to prevent any problems, especially as the relationship is so new. Green energy would be great to add to anything you might think of. (This goes for anyone else reading this.)

This was most inspiring I am very happy for you Jack! I hope things continue to go well :). I have yet to see what my venus square around Ostara manifests. I will consider using runes also with this!

Congratulations, guard and cherish what you love, and remember that the quality is the question, rather than the "woman" or the "man". Everyone is a woman or a man, but that doesn't necessitate quality that one might seek.

Lydia said:
Good to hear :) Keep in mind, Venus is going retrograde next month. You might want to do something to prevent any problems, especially as the relationship is so new. Green energy would be great to add to anything you might think of. (This goes for anyone else reading this.)
Thank you for the advice I guess I'll look out for that.

And Thank you to all who wished me well. And I hope all of you get success and prosperous in your life as well.

Kurat said:
Jack said:
You are from India? :eek: :eek: :eek:

He is not, he is just into spirituality and literature, which for most part comes from the eastern region.
( at least I think this is the case lol )

NinRick said:
Kurat said:
Jack said:
You are from India? :eek: :eek: :eek:

He is not, he is just into spirituality and literature, which for most part comes from the eastern region.
( at least I think this is the case lol )
No, he's actually indian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back