Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Bans vaccine mandates

Crystallized Mushroom said:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhrSXKna-og

this is amazing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
These are really good news for people in the US.
Here in Europe, sadly, vaccine mandates are only getting more popular...

Serbon said:

Really? I see videos of protests in countries all over Europe.. do more Rtrs, I try to use the timing clock to coordinate with other SS, don't despair things are getting better despite what fake "news" wants the masses to believe.

Serbon said:

That's not what the news here is saying.

slyscorpion said:
Serbon said:

As Ive seen, in Austria they announced mandatory vaccination

Serbon said:
slyscorpion said:
Serbon said:

As Ive seen, in Austria they announced mandatory vaccination
And now also in Germany.
Couple of months and probably even Italy will enforce it.

they they they are allowing florida to be the free state so everyone migrates to the state to ruin the state. scott roberts did a video about florida and how easy it would be to take down by the government if there were any state to take total control of, florida would be one of the easiest.

Better off dead than vaccinated. I've seen too many videos. Some suggesting whatever they've shoved in there affects you not just physically but spiritually as well. I'd not risk my soul. Fight to the death! RTRs won't fix everything. When you've got nothing left to lose and they've backed you into a corner. What else is there to do but lash out against the enemy with everything you've got! Meditate for now. Take action when it's clear that time has come. Certainly it is soon.

They're becoming lax in other places in America as well that you wouldn't think they would.

Florida seems to be getting it right. Desantis did want to push a bill banning protest of isreali products years ago (as I heard from the journalist Cassandra Fairbanks on a stream) but ever since this scamdemic stuff has been out he seems to be more level headed and those paying attention to current events will have to be kept an eye on him to make sure he's legit.

STanBlank said:
In China, people have to be vaccinated mandatory, and in some places even "compulsory voluntary " :(

Yea, I want to go back to Beijing, but I refuse to get vaccinated. Anyone know the back story of Novavax? They seem like the least evil of the company’s out there, but I still saw something about who they met with and their connections that made me think twice.

hailourtruegod said:
They're becoming lax in other places in America as well that you wouldn't think they would.

Florida seems to be getting it right. Desantis did want to push a bill banning protest of isreali products years ago (as I heard from the journalist Cassandra Fairbanks on a stream) but ever since this scamdemic stuff has been out he seems to be more level headed and those paying attention to current events will have to be kept an eye on him to make sure he's legit.
Pretty sure he’s bought and paid for by Israeli interests. 27 states have passed a bill allowing the foundation of Noahide laws into the US. I can’t remember if Florida was one of them, but I think it was. I’ll check later.

Wolfsage said:
STanBlank said:
In China, people have to be vaccinated mandatory, and in some places even "compulsory voluntary " :(

Yea, I want to go back to Beijing, but I refuse to get vaccinated. Anyone know the back story of Novavax? They seem like the least evil of the company’s out there, but I still saw something about who they met with and their connections that made me think twice.
People who get it get heart inflammation.

Wolfsage said:
Pretty sure he’s bought and paid for by Israeli interests. 27 states have passed a bill allowing the foundation of Noahide laws into the US. I can’t remember if Florida was one of them, but I think it was. I’ll check later.

Source ? Also, have you checked ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back