Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Artisan returning from the workshop(I'm back!)

Artisan

Hello my brothers and sisters, it's been quite some time hasn't it? A while back I decided to leave the forums due to some problems I was facing, this was many months ago(April of 2021). Through tarot I was informed that it was time for me to rejoin my family. So, here I am haha.

I will say, I am a very different person than when I left, I will also not be communicating with people in email anymore, and most importantly, I'm going to start contributing to the forums more. Throughout my life I have always been an "all or nothing" kind of person. In which, I would choose the extreme of something and neglect balance completely, this has even led to me destroying myself in the past yet I've never sought out a solution for some reason.

This lack of balance has changed my life in many ways, in Satanism it led to me either focusing purely on the community, which led to me failing by valueing helping others over my own advancement, or focusing purely on myself, which led to me abandoning and neglecting my community, as well as everything around me. In the end, balance is key.

It has been a while since you've all seen me, in the past I've said some bullshit I didn't know, which I deeply regret spreading misinformation, for those who are curious, although harmless, I said some things about crystals having a "certain aura" and this and that, but nonetheless it was still misinformation that came from delusions rather than reality, however, everyone makes mistakes and I know that I can't hold it against myself forever, honestly, part of what prevented me from coming back sooner, to the point the gods had to reach out to me through a tarot reading, was because I regret spreading misinformation so much. If anyone is curious it's this post about crystals having "two auras" and blah blah blah. The other information was good, it was just the information about the auras of crystals. Seems foolish, but still, it is misinformation nontheless and I regret spreading it.

Artisan said:
Be sure to program the aura of your crystal(not the crystals base itself which holds your love) with protective energies, you can use a rune if you desire, or, you can use the suns energy(likely easiest). In the same way our auras are not everything comprised within our being, crystals(which have auras of their own) are not just their aura, the energy you store within the crystal may bleed into the aura, yes, however, the aura is separate from the crystal itself. The energies should be compatible as the difference is nowhere near as advanced as a human soul, the energies bleed into each other and interact, So, if your crystal is just a piece of artwork and you haven't used it for any specific ritual or filled it with energy, then any kind of protective energy should work decently well, if you need advice on runes or anything like that, feel free to ask :) I am always happy to assist my brothers and sisters with my knowledge.

In regards to the information about the crystals. When I mention the aura being separate from the crystal I mean the energy around the crystal. All living things have auras and the aura reflects the cleanliness of the soul. Our AOP is seperate from our actual aura and is sort of layered on top of it. With crystals and other non-sentient life-forms that don't have chakras and AOP will be inside of the crystals aura instead of a completely separate layer. As such, the energies will bleed together and mix. The aura of a crystal kind of.. hangs around the crystal if that makes sense. I am not exactly sure how to describe it. It is detached in some way. If you focus in on a crystal you should be able to feel what I mean. There is like two layers, one which contains the actual energy the crystal is charged with and then one which is attached the first one but is a combination of the crystals charged energy and outside energies combining. What you would want to do is program the detached, second layer.
The first layer when a crystal isn't charged is kind of invisible. It isn't exactly something I can describe with logic, if you've seen auras then you know what I mean, there is that first invisible/translucent layer on non sentient objects that changes to a color when charged with energy.

Anyways, regret and all that aside, I plan to be contributing a lot more to the forums, not only taking part in schedules once more(instead of just doing the FRTR), but also fulfilling my promises to my family members here.

For instance, a while back, I said I would make an updated 6 month with the new meditations since the 6 month has the old out-dated ones, but I never did. That will likely be my first contribution to celebrate my re-uinion with you all. I hope all has been well for you my family, and I hope to see you soon, how I have missed you all dearly <3

Welcome back.

I am eager to translate the updated 6 month program if you ever decide to do it.

Artisan said:
Hello my brothers and sisters, it's been quite some time hasn't it? A while back I decided to leave the forums due to some problems I was facing, this was many months ago(April of 2021). Through tarot I was informed that it was time for me to rejoin my family. So, here I am haha.

I will say, I am a very different person than when I left, I will also not be communicating with people in email anymore, and most importantly, I'm going to start contributing to the forums more. Throughout my life I have always been an "all or nothing" kind of person. In which, I would choose the extreme of something and neglect balance completely, this has even led to me destroying myself in the past yet I've never sought out a solution for some reason.

This lack of balance has changed my life in many ways, in Satanism it led to me either focusing purely on the community, which led to me failing by valueing helping others over my own advancement, or focusing purely on myself, which led to me abandoning and neglecting my community, as well as everything around me. In the end, balance is key.

It has been a while since you've all seen me, in the past I've said some bullshit I didn't know, which I deeply regret spreading misinformation, for those who are curious, although harmless, I said some things about crystals having a "certain aura" and this and that, but nonetheless it was still misinformation that came from delusions rather than reality, however, everyone makes mistakes and I know that I can't hold it against myself forever, honestly, part of what prevented me from coming back sooner, to the point the gods had to reach out to me through a tarot reading, was because I regret spreading misinformation so much. If anyone is curious it's this post about crystals having "two auras" and blah blah blah. The other information was good, it was just the information about the auras of crystals. Seems foolish, but still, it is misinformation nontheless and I regret spreading it.

Artisan said:
Be sure to program the aura of your crystal(not the crystals base itself which holds your love) with protective energies, you can use a rune if you desire, or, you can use the suns energy(likely easiest). In the same way our auras are not everything comprised within our being, crystals(which have auras of their own) are not just their aura, the energy you store within the crystal may bleed into the aura, yes, however, the aura is separate from the crystal itself. The energies should be compatible as the difference is nowhere near as advanced as a human soul, the energies bleed into each other and interact, So, if your crystal is just a piece of artwork and you haven't used it for any specific ritual or filled it with energy, then any kind of protective energy should work decently well, if you need advice on runes or anything like that, feel free to ask :) I am always happy to assist my brothers and sisters with my knowledge.

In regards to the information about the crystals. When I mention the aura being separate from the crystal I mean the energy around the crystal. All living things have auras and the aura reflects the cleanliness of the soul. Our AOP is seperate from our actual aura and is sort of layered on top of it. With crystals and other non-sentient life-forms that don't have chakras and AOP will be inside of the crystals aura instead of a completely separate layer. As such, the energies will bleed together and mix. The aura of a crystal kind of.. hangs around the crystal if that makes sense. I am not exactly sure how to describe it. It is detached in some way. If you focus in on a crystal you should be able to feel what I mean. There is like two layers, one which contains the actual energy the crystal is charged with and then one which is attached the first one but is a combination of the crystals charged energy and outside energies combining. What you would want to do is program the detached, second layer.
The first layer when a crystal isn't charged is kind of invisible. It isn't exactly something I can describe with logic, if you've seen auras then you know what I mean, there is that first invisible/translucent layer on non sentient objects that changes to a color when charged with energy.

Anyways, regret and all that aside, I plan to be contributing a lot more to the forums, not only taking part in schedules once more(instead of just doing the FRTR), but also fulfilling my promises to my family members here.

For instance, a while back, I said I would make an updated 6 month with the new meditations since the 6 month has the old out-dated ones, but I never did. That will likely be my first contribution to celebrate my re-uinion with you all. I hope all has been well for you my family, and I hope to see you soon, how I have missed you all dearly <3

I've missed you, bro
giphy-gif-cid-790b761117ea5768f8d4e0f90d6f8752052d85d7418cb8d9-rid-giphy.gif

Welcome, we never had a the pleasure.

I'm a little confused. What's wrong with acknowledging crystals having auras? They vibrate at specific frequencies that are benefic to us and their surroundings. They also act as conductors for energy. Isn't that why we can use them with runes?

Meteor said:
Artisan said:
It has been a while since you've all seen me, in the past I've said some bullshit I didn't know, which I deeply regret spreading misinformation, for those who are curious, although harmless, I said some things about crystals having a "certain aura" and this and that, but nonetheless it was still misinformation that came from delusions rather than reality, however, everyone makes mistakes and I know that I can't hold it against myself forever, honestly, part of what prevented me from coming back sooner, to the point the gods had to reach out to me through a tarot reading, was because I regret spreading misinformation so much. If anyone is curious it's this post about crystals having "two auras" and blah blah blah. The other information was good, it was just the inform
GoldenxChild1 said:

I'm a little confused. What's wrong with acknowledging crystals having auras? They vibrate at specific frequencies that are benefic to us and their surroundings. They also act as conductors for energy. Isn't that why we can use them with runes?

GoldenxChild1 said:

GoldenxChild1 said:

ation about the auras of crystals. Seems foolish, but still, it is misinformation nontheless and I regret spreading it.

I'm glad you realised that you shouldn't hold it against yourself forever. We're all just trying our best to make sense of the world based on what information that we have; a misunderstanding is no reason to forever hide in shame. If anything, discussions can help to clear up misunderstandings (as long as it doesn't devolve into pointless arguments), giving people a deeper understanding of reality.

Perspective changes how something appears, while the reality remains the same, so I always thought there was great value in seeing multiple perspectives, as they can help one deduce what reality might truly be. I believe that's also largely the point of these forums.

I hope that I did not make you feel unwelcome back then, as that wasn't my intention. I wanted to upset you for upsetting Shadowcat since I believed that is "right", but I did not intend to make you so upset that you'd go missing for half a year. That said, if you benefited from the time you spent focusing on yourself, then that's good. Remember that others are not entitled to your help; if you want to help them, that is up to you. Whether you interact with others online, is your choice and something you can do on your own terms.

Do not let others drain you. If you want to save others, then you always have to save yourself first. Welcome back, brother.

Thank you sister. I've missed you :D

I hope you have been well <3

You had no negative effect on me my friend, instead it was a much more positive effect, worry not :)
GoldenxChild1 said:

Of course crystals have auras, it was my "in depth" description of the aura which was based off from delusion and such. Even though such information isn't harmful and someone who tried to program a crystal would find out rather quickly, it was still misinformation and as such I regretted spreading it for a very long time. I left for a long time mostly because of something so simple and silly, but, to me it wasn't simple or silly, the act spreading delusional information is a shameful act.

Although we all learn and grow over time, this was a time when I had imbalances in myself and it took me a long time to be able to regain balance, which is why it upset me for so long I suppose. I should have come back sooner. No point for regrets however, the past is a lesson and nothing more :D

I am pleased to meet your aquantance and I hope we will get along in the future my family member.

Henu the Great said:
Welcome back.

I am eager to translate the updated 6 month program if you ever decide to do it.

Thank you my brother. I should actually release it today or tomorrow(latest in the next few days). It's not really something hard to update for me and could easily do it in a day or two, I've just been so selfish and centered on myself that I neglected my family for a long part, making promises for things I truly wanted to do, then never doing them.

No more excuses however, I plan to fulfil my promises from now on, starting with the ones I've made in the past, what is a person without their word after all? We are tomorrows gods of our people after all, let's act as such. Haha, people who follow Satan(TRUTH) certaintly shouldn't lie unless neccesary you know what I mean?

I am glad to be back, I have missed everyone here so much :)

MiniMe3388 said:
I've missed you, bro

Thank you. I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting, however, I hope that changes and we can become closer in the future :D

Kurat said:
Welcome back!

Your posts were always useful and interesting.

Well, if it isn't one of the most memorable people on the forums who I could never ever forget! Thank you Kurat :D Just you wait, there will be quite a lot of useful and interesting posts coming from now on.

Shadowcat said:
wecome back Artisan :D

Thank you Shadow, and I apologize for my hostility in the past, however, we have already moved through those motions, and, as a result, come to an understanding, but, I could have handled it better.

I remember, there was that post of maxines which you were interested in that I mentioned, about Satan telling maxine that something similar to what a god told you

"if everyone strived to be the best versions of themselves in every way the world would be a much better place"

If you were still interested I could try to find it for you my sister.

Artisan said:
Meteor said:
Artisan said:
It has been a while since you've all seen me, in the past I've said some bullshit I didn't know, which I deeply regret spreading misinformation, for those who are curious, although harmless, I said some things about crystals having a "certain aura" and this and that, but nonetheless it was still misinformation that came from delusions rather than reality, however, everyone makes mistakes and I know that I can't hold it against myself forever, honestly, part of what prevented me from coming back sooner, to the point the gods had to reach out to me through a tarot reading, was because I regret spreading misinformation so much. If anyone is curious it's this post about crystals having "two auras" and blah blah blah. The other information was good, it was just the inform

ation about the auras of crystals. Seems foolish, but still, it is misinformation nontheless and I regret spreading it.

I'm glad you realised that you shouldn't hold it against yourself forever. We're all just trying our best to make sense of the world based on what information that we have; a misunderstanding is no reason to forever hide in shame. If anything, discussions can help to clear up misunderstandings (as long as it doesn't devolve into pointless arguments), giving people a deeper understanding of reality.

Perspective changes how something appears, while the reality remains the same, so I always thought there was great value in seeing multiple perspectives, as they can help one deduce what reality might truly be. I believe that's also largely the point of these forums.

I hope that I did not make you feel unwelcome back then, as that wasn't my intention. I wanted to upset you for upsetting Shadowcat since I believed that is "right", but I did not intend to make you so upset that you'd go missing for half a year. That said, if you benefited from the time you spent focusing on yourself, then that's good. Remember that others are not entitled to your help; if you want to help them, that is up to you. Whether you interact with others online, is your choice and something you can do on your own terms.

Do not let others drain you. If you want to save others, then you always have to save yourself first. Welcome back, brother.

You had no negative effect on me my friend, instead it was a much more positive effect, worry not :)
GoldenxChild1 said:

Of course crystals have auras, it was my "in depth" description of the aura which was based off from delusion and such. Even though such information isn't harmful and someone who tried to program a crystal would find out rather quickly, it was still misinformation and as such I regretted spreading it for a very long time. I left for a long time mostly because of something so simple and silly, but, to me it wasn't simple or silly, the act spreading delusional information is a shameful act.

Although we all learn and grow over time, this was a time when I had imbalances in myself and it took me a long time to be able to regain balance, which is why it upset me for so long I suppose. I should have come back sooner. No point for regrets however, the past is a lesson and nothing more :D

I am pleased to meet your aquantance and I hope we will get along in the future my family member.

Henu the Great said:
Welcome back.

Thank you my brother. I should actually release it today or tomorrow(latest in the next few days). It's not really something hard to update for me and could easily do it in a day or two, I've just been so selfish and centered on myself that I neglected my family for a long part, making promises for things I truly wanted to do, then never doing them.

No more excuses however, I plan to fulfil my promises from now on, starting with the ones I've made in the past, what is a person without their word after all? We are tomorrows gods of our people after all, let's act as such. Haha, people who follow Satan(TRUTH) certaintly shouldn't lie unless neccesary you know what I mean?

MiniMe3388 said:
I've missed you, bro

Thank you. I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting, however, I hope that changes and we can become closer in the future :D

Kurat said:
Welcome back!

Well, if it isn't one of the most memorable people on the forums who I could never ever forget! Thank you Kurat :D Just you wait, there will be quite a lot of useful and interesting posts coming from now on.

Shadowcat said:

Thank you Shadow, and I apologize for my hostility in the past, however, we have already moved through those motions, and, as a result, come to an understanding, but, I could have handled it better.

I remember, there was that post of maxines which you were interested in that I mentioned, about Satan telling maxine that something similar to what a god told you

"if everyone strived to be the best versions of themselves in every way the world would be a much better place"

I could not be angry because i knew you meant well. It showed in the emotion of your post. Its alright :)
yes i would be very interested! I was sad to see you go before and am glad you are back now!

Welcome back Artisian, we may not have been formally acquainted, but nevertheless I’ve seen some of your post on the forums. It’s good you’ve returned.

Ramier108666 said:
Welcome back Artisian, we may not have been formally acquainted, but nevertheless I’ve seen some of your post on the forums. It’s good you’ve returned.

Thank you, I am currently working on the updated 6 month program as I type this response. Be sure to check out that post when it's released in the next few days/weeks.

The reason I say days/weeks is because I will be able to finish it within a few days, however, I plan to tag members I know are experienced and ask them to review it and tell me their thoughts in private, over email or something, that way anything harmful will be screened by advanced members(and hopefully any HP/S if they have time) and I can remove it. So, depending on if there is anything wrong, or if there is nothing wrong, may take days, or it may take weeks.

Either way, look forward to it :)

Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:
Meteor said:

GoldenxChild1 said:

Henu the Great said:
Welcome back.

MiniMe3388 said:
I've missed you, bro

Kurat said:
Welcome back!

Shadowcat said:

I could not be angry because i knew you meant well. It showed in the emotion of your post. Its alright :)
yes i would be very interested! I was sad to see you go before and am glad you are back now!

I will have to read through Maxines sermons and see if I can find it over the next couple of days. I will be sure to let you know, I'll probably tag you here to let you know :D

Shadowcat said:
Artisan said:
Meteor said:

GoldenxChild1 said:

Henu the Great said:
Welcome back.

MiniMe3388 said:
I've missed you, bro

Kurat said:
Welcome back!

Shadowcat said:

I've done some skimming and wasn't able to find it. Today I plan to start studying JoS again, this includes all of maxines and the other HPs sermons(Knowledge is power after all) and as I am reading over the next days/weeks/months, if I find it I'll let you know.

I may have just misread something Maxine said, or, I may have deluded myself as it being something Satan said to maxine as it's definitely a powerful lesson in simple words. If I see it I'll let you know, but, don't get your hopes up haha.

Thank you for your time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back