Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Himmler Suffered & About Next Generations

Elite

Firstly, it's not an attack to anyone. But sometimes I see an injustice, and also feel afraid of I'll get same consequences as Himmler got.

Himmler is a great man, he did so much work for our case and for us, Gentiles, next generations and his country. Also HPS Maxine is a great woman, she did so many work, revealed hidden mysteries and made a huge progression for Satan's case. But Himmler was just more. He did these in much darker times, he has suffered more than HPS Maxine did. Now, HPS Maxine becoming a goddess (and definitely she deserves) and Himmler is still dead. Probably many people will be gods before him though he deserves this much than many. I don't say people don't deserve but Himmler should have be first.

And what if we can't be Gods? New-born souls or ex-xians/muslims will take our right. People who don't deserve will be Gods while we fly on astral. We are doing RTRs, we suffer, we fight. But in case we can't accomplish Magnum Opus, people who haven't see any suffer or didn't fight will take our right, becasue we fought for them and saved their back, because they are younger, born in a Golden Age unlike us.

I see there an injustice. I know, probably Himmler is happy with this, but I am not. Probably he doesn't care who become first god or who become after, but I do. I am sure many people do. I don't want to give my right to these people definitely deserve nothing.

I know this is the nature of things, there is nothing to do with this, no precaution could stop this. But I wanted to tell you what I feel about future. Probably while many of us flying on astral, some newcomers who have born in Golden Age will meditate and become gods before us, because they don't do RTRs and there is no enemy, there is no curses and only thing to do is just meditate. We will just fly on astral, wait our queue to reincarnate, watch people becoming gods (probably many will ex-muslim, ex-xian or atheist. They are just lucky enought to born in right time).

What makes you certain for a fact that Himmler is still dead?

And, who is to say that new souls will become Gods before the SS here? If that were the case, then humanity would have all become Gods when we were first created, before the enemy came along.

It's generally best to not adapt strict opinions before knowing all the facts. And we don't know all the facts yet. There is so much more to everything than what we currently know.

Bright Truth said:
Firstly, it's not an attack to anyone. But sometimes I see an injustice, and also feel afraid of I'll get same consequences as Himmler got.

Himmler is a great man, he did so much work for our case and for us, Gentiles, next generations and his country. Also HPS Maxine is a great woman, she did so many work, revealed hidden mysteries and made a huge progression for Satan's case. But Himmler was just more. He did these in much darker times, he has suffered more than HPS Maxine did. Now, HPS Maxine becoming a goddess (and definitely she deserves) and Himmler is still dead. Probably many people will be gods before him though he deserves this much than many. I don't say people don't deserve but Himmler should have be first.

And what if we can't be Gods? New-born souls or ex-xians/muslims will take our right. People who don't deserve will be Gods while we fly on astral. We are doing RTRs, we suffer, we fight. But in case we can't accomplish Magnum Opus, people who haven't see any suffer or didn't fight will take our right, becasue we fought for them and saved their back, because they are younger, born in a Golden Age unlike us.

I see there an injustice. I know, probably Himmler is happy with this, but I am not. Probably he doesn't care who become first god or who become after, but I do. I am sure many people do. I don't want to give my right to these people definitely deserve nothing.

I know this is the nature of things, there is nothing to do with this, no precaution could stop this. But I wanted to tell you what I feel about future. Probably while many of us flying on astral, some newcomers who have born in Golden Age will meditate and become gods before us, because they don't do RTRs and there is no enemy, there is no curses and only thing to do is just meditate. We will just fly on astral, wait our queue to reincarnate, watch people becoming gods (probably many will ex-muslim, ex-xian or atheist. They are just lucky enought to born in right time).

Sometimes things really are not fair all the time but we must fight on anyways.

I Also honestly don't think this is a competition though. It doesn't greatly matter. I would think himmler reincarnated and is fighting in this war btw unless you talked to him in the astral or were told other wise how do you know.

Truth is It's up to the older souls to guide the newer ones. The only problem is the newer ones don't listen and are so arrogant in following the enemy and their path of self destruction that it ofteb makes you want to do black Magick against newer souls out of frustration.

Plus it's hard to understand their way of interacting and seeing the world it just doesn't make sense. I don't think they are going to achieve Godhood anytime soon and they probably won't care about the site even if they find it.

It will be on someone in the material or some structure created politically and forced upon them or programming through media messages that will get them into spirituality or a better life like Goebbels would have been good at to rewire their mind.

I wonder what all of these people back in Nazi Germany would think of the stuff we see today btw like mindless materialism rap music or reality television or evangelical xtianity generally they have a really black and white world view but niaeve 🤔 that's what younger souls are into.

It's going to be a really hard time saving them to be honest. I think many of them will have to be reincarnated outside of the Jew influence stuff if they have a chance.

Woden said:
Bright Truth said:

You are making a lot of unsupported assumptions, and I know from observation here in the forum, that when you do that you'll invariably get shot down pretty quickly.

You don't understand how the law of karma works. How an ancient soul or one who has previously been involved in the occult or Satanism over a number of lives will be reincarnated with that intellect and abilities of the soul. This puts them into situations which they are able to manipulate and influence, and not the other way around that someone who is born into their first lifetime has to contend with.

You don't understand that Himmler is no longer in spirit and has assumed another physical existence.

You need to understand that you need to do a lot more study and meditation so you don't come back here again and sound like a compete ass!

Lydia said:

And, who is to say that new souls will become Gods before the SS here? If that were the case, then humanity would have all become Gods when we were first created, before the enemy came along.

It's generally best to not adapt strict opinions before knowing all the facts. And we don't know all the facts yet. There is so much more to everything than what we currently know.
slyscorpion said:
Bright Truth said:

I Also honestly don't think this is a competition though. It doesn't greatly matter. I would think himmler reincarnated and is fighting in this war btw unless you talked to him in the astral or were told other wise how do you know.

Truth is It's up to the older souls to guide the newer ones. The only problem is the newer ones don't listen and are so arrogant in following the enemy and their path of self destruction that it ofteb makes you want to do black Magick against newer souls out of frustration.

Plus it's hard to understand their way of interacting and seeing the world it just doesn't make sense. I don't think they are going to achieve Godhood anytime soon and they probably won't care about the site even if they find it.

It will be on someone in the material or some structure created politically and forced upon them or programming through media messages that will get them into spirituality or a better life like Goebbels would have been good at to rewire their mind.

I wonder what all of these people back in Nazi Germany would think of the stuff we see today btw like mindless materialism rap music or reality television or evangelical xtianity generally they have a really black and white world view but niaeve 🤔 that's what younger souls are into.

It's going to be a really hard time saving them to be honest. I think many of them will have to be reincarnated outside of the Jew influence stuff if they have a chance.

I am already meditating and learning. This is my anxiety about future and I wanted to share, and no, nobody will ban me. Because I didn't break any rule. I just shared my anxiety and wanted to people give me answers, so maybe I can break this anxiety and just progress more easily.

And just a reminder: there is no rule about you must give every question a reply. If my anxieties sound petty to you, just look another topic.

And to Lydia and Slyscorpion, thank you! I thought maybe people could become gods more easily without curses but I forgot about that everyone wasn't god in Golden Age. I got my answer. About Himmler's death, HPS Maxine has communicated with him in early 2000s while he was still dead. If he has reincarnated, probably he is still a child. But yes, maybe there are other things. Maybe HPS Maxine did more suffer for Satan's case in her previous lives. Even if that's not the case, maybe Satan will accelerate Himmler's progression and reward him for his work.

Sometimes I behave emotionally and can't think rationally. But once I'm calmer, I can look other sides of things. Question was generally unnecessary, it's my bad to open a topic for this.

Most things in life require a sacrifice to achieve. Be it time, energy, resources, etc.
You want to make someone happy? Have to sacrifice energy, time and resources, however big or small they are.
Want to build a house? Have to sacrifice energy, time and resources.
Sacrifices that require the most energy, time, resources and that require you to wait for the reward the longest have the biggest impact.
Be assured that any sacrifice we make, the enemy has to make as well to keep up.
If you make a sacrifice where you will reap the reward in the 5th reincarnation from now, that will have a huge impact and you force the enemy to match that or they lose.

Bright Truth said:
Woden said:
Bright Truth said:

You are making a lot of unsupported assumptions, and I know from observation here in the forum, that when you do that you'll invariably get shot down pretty quickly.

You don't understand how the law of karma works. How an ancient soul or one who has previously been involved in the occult or Satanism over a number of lives will be reincarnated with that intellect and abilities of the soul. This puts them into situations which they are able to manipulate and influence, and not the other way around that someone who is born into their first lifetime has to contend with.

You don't understand that Himmler is no longer in spirit and has assumed another physical existence.

You need to understand that you need to do a lot more study and meditation so you don't come back here again and sound like a compete ass!

Lydia said:

slyscorpion said:
Bright Truth said:

I am already meditating and learning. This is my anxiety about future and I wanted to share, and no, nobody will ban me. Because I didn't break any rule. I just shared my anxiety and wanted to people give me answers, so maybe I can break this anxiety and just progress more easily.

And just a reminder: there is no rule about you must give every question a reply. If my anxieties sound petty to you, just look another topic.

And to Lydia and Slyscorpion, thank you! I thought maybe people could become gods more easily without curses but I forgot about that everyone wasn't god in Golden Age. I got my answer. About Himmler's death, HPS Maxine has communicated with him in early 2000s while he was still dead. If he has reincarnated, probably he is still a child. But yes, maybe there are other things. Maybe HPS Maxine did more suffer for Satan's case in her previous lives. Even if that's not the case, maybe Satan will accelerate Himmler's progression and reward him for his work.

Sometimes I behave emotionally and can't think rationally. But once I'm calmer, I can look other sides of things. Question was generally unnecessary, it's my bad to open a topic for this.

I will say Maxine felt like someone familiar when I read the site the first time and listened too her audio sermons. I cannot pull back much though I do not remember much about past lives. I think she was doing things for Satan before this life. So maybe your comparison is unfair. Also it isn't about who is deserving of Godhood or not its about who works on it. Someone could do all sorts of stuff for us in the material and fight and even suffer but if they don't work on Godhood they won't achieve it.

Well getting rid of the curses won't get rid of the destructive programming in everyone. For newer souls that never knew anything different they don't have a point of reference to anything else in their soul or a nature of their own outside what is told to them. So how is that supposed to work. What it may do is inspire them to search and find the truth. This is good but it's a process.

Ok got it that is right. I did not remember that sermon if he's alive he is a younger kid or teen most likely if he was in the astral around 2000.

slyscorpion said:
Bright Truth said:
Woden said:

Lydia said:

slyscorpion said:

I will say Maxine felt like someone familiar when I read the site the first time and listened too her audio sermons. I cannot pull back much though I do not remember much about past lives. I think she was doing things for Satan before this life. So maybe your comparison is unfair. Also it isn't about who is deserving of Godhood or not its about who works on it. Someone could do all sorts of stuff for us in the material and fight and even suffer but if they don't work on Godhood they won't achieve it.

Well getting rid of the curses won't get rid of the destructive programming in everyone. For newer souls that never knew anything different they don't have a point of reference to anything else in their soul or a nature of their own outside what is told to them. So how is that supposed to work. What it may do is inspire them to search and find the truth. This is good but it's a process.

Ok got it that is right. I did not remember that sermon if he's alive he is a younger kid or teen most likely if he was in the astral around 2000.

In fact it was that really strong feeling of Familiarity in the way Maxine talked and her energy that caused me to immediately know this is the right path and dedicate a few days after first seeing the site. So yeah she must have done something for us before.

Woden said:
Bright Truth said:

Hey there, can you elaborate about Himmler's reincarnation?

Osiris Silvio said:
Woden said:
Bright Truth said:

Hey there, can you elaborate about Himmler's reincarnation?
Satan has stated to HPS Maxine that all souls in Hell have been reincarnated.

Woden said:
Forgive my impatience, but I have no time for people who criticize Hitler and Himmler. Far too many lies and slander have been levelled against them. They are literally legends in their own time, and the world will one day realize what it owes them. I remember reading that Himmler was reincarnated some time back, but couldn't find it. This is the only reference I could find of JoS clergy making reference to either one of them:

HPS. Maxine, RAUM, comments of astral communication with Adolf Hitler:
"This meditation is about the most powerful I have ever done.
Special thanks to our Anti-christ who gave me this meditation
telepathically. He is one of the very few who has completed the
magnum opus".
© Copyright 2013, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457

This is probably, apart from HP. Cobra's comments on Karma, the most succinct and accurate explanation on the topic I have read from "VoiceofEnki".

FORGE OF SOULS,
by Polar Bear>>Sun Oct 31,2021 6.45am
So, I have a pretty complex question to ask. I have been reading forums for quite a long time already, but I have never noticed this topic being actively discussed. Maybe some of the more experienced members will know a thing or two.

Basically, what I was wondering for a long, long time already, is how do souls get created and how is a body assigned to them, and how it differs from getting reincarnated into a new body. The body will be looking similar to the bodies of previous lives, but you also look pretty similar to your parents, right? Another thing is, which someone mentioned, that someone can be an old soul, but someone is a younger soul. It was also mentioned that concerning the reincarnation, Satan chooses where will someone who is more important to our cause will be reincarnated. But you can only fit so much of bodies that correspond to your soul, right? And also about the race mixed people, whose bodies are basically half of one race and half of the other race, but the soul has to be of one race only. Also, what about mental illnesses, which I have seen someone write that can get attached to your soul? Does them make "corrupt" the healthy body or you get "assigned" to a body which already has some genetic predisposition for the illness?

So, yes, it is a little complicated, but I would love to see some discussion.

Thank you for your responses.
Hail Satan!
There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence.
- Satan, Al Jilwah

User avatarWoden
Re: Forge of Souls
Post by Woden » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 pm

Death is not as complicated a topic as people think. If you go back to the beginning when Satan created us a very special process took place. When our God and Creator Satan genetically engineered us, He combined His genetic sequencing with ours forming the Human double helix, adding certain of His bodily/soul attributes in its rudimentary form. This was the culmination of 500K years of His body/soul evolution, originating on His homeworld of Duat in the ORION Cancellation, 1,500 light-years away.

When a person is conceived in the womb a process commences, about 3 months after gestation (first trimester), the spirit is drawn to the fetus by certain magnetic forces, which are a result of our karmic record, "what you sow, so shall you reap".
Anything we do or think is imprinted on our soul and is carried through the wheel of reincarnation (we have all lived before), culminating over many lifetimes and manifests at birth.

Spiritual Satanism teaches and enables us through meditation to change our karma by opening/empowering our soul by raising the serpent to elevate us above the material (samsara) with the power of the mind and body to eventually immortalize our body/soul with Godhead.

HAIL SATAN!

VoiceofEnki
Post by VoiceofEnki » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:43 pm

Woden wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 pm
we do or think is imprinted on our soul and is carried through the wheel of reincarnation (we have all lived before), culminating over many lifetimes and manifests at birth.
Something to note, not all people have lived before. Souls can be newly generated during the gestation process of the early fetus, as a product of the merging of souls of the father and mother during the moment of conception. This actually happens very often, as most humans that live today are either in their first, second or third incarnation and are relatively young souls.

New souls are born all the time, and many people are newly born souls that have never had any prior lives. These souls inherit part of the karmic accumulations from both parents souls in order to give them substance and shape them, combined with the planetary energies at their birth to create the foundation of the new being.

For a reincarnating soul, they will inherit some part of karmic accumulations from their parents souls, as well as their own accumulations, which in turn can influence ones natal chart at time of birth as the soul will come into the world at a time where the planetary energies align with their own previous karmic accumulations.

For very powerful souls, or ancient souls that have lived many lifetimes, they will be less influenced by any potential karmic inheritance from their parents, especially if these are of lower quality, and are mostly beings unto their own who shape their own destiny even before they are born just by virtue of their powerful or plentiful accumulations from past lives.

Hail Satan!

User avatarWoden
Post by Woden » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:34 pm

VoiceofEnki wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:43 pm
Woden wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:43 pm
Thank you VoiceofEnki, very interesting.
HAIL SATAN!

Bipolar Bear
Post by Bipolar Bear » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:53 pm

Thank you for the replies, I think I understand it now. I would love to know the ratio between the old and new souls and I hope I find out some day.

Hail Satan!
There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence.
- Satan, Al Jilwah
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all make posts and comments here that we later regret and realize down the path, when we know better, that it is best to wait until we know exactly what we are talking about. Nothing personal, but when someone says the wrong thing, then it is the responsibility of members to correct it to stop misinformation.

HAIL SATAN!

I actually agree with you this post came across as kind of arrogant and wrong to me as well. Thank you for stating this. I do genuinely respect Himmler and Hitler myself.

You don't have to worry so much about it, and certain realizations will make the feelings of being cheated go away. For example, achieving the Magnum Opus doesn't mean you have necessarily made great outer world achievements or are renowned as a hero. The Magnum Opus is a feat of alchemy. It makes your soul complete which is the way we are supposed to be. It's the birthright which belongs to all humans if they are willing to apply the proper spiritual knowledge and work for it.

One day humans will be celebrating the spiritual warriors of the JoS as heroes. I wouldn't feel cheated, not at all. Everything we do will echo. That's something you can feel happy about. :)

Herr Himmler is definitely not in anyway "dead", nor in a bad condition or anything like this. I would rather not complexify matters, but there is nothing that can wrong a soul that has been given right by the Gods.

The same goes for all the other VIP souls. Also, the situations and glories were different in their timelines, and each soul has it's own destiny.

Souls that are born now or were born after the war, have had more availability because of the sacrifice of previous generations. Wise souls sacrifice, and weak souls only consume. However, this consumption makes the next generations grow, which in turn can make them sacrifice. This is a cycle of life.

Souls that do not engage in the growth of anything, are not as worthwhile as those who give nothing back. The same cycle of life takes place in babies and parents.

All preconceptions of your post are very incorrect, and also, the Gods do remember what soul has done what, while you judge by human judgement. They have ultimate understanding over a human being and all it's destiny, going all the way back to it's conception, that even a human might not understand.

The Gods are definitely just. What we humans do with everything can cause many errors, though.

We could say that this whole world doesn't deserve what happened to it, but without the Gods being in it, anything is to be expected, and rules of lower levels will enforce things in a lower level.

People who will join this train last will not necessarily reap more love or benefits than those who entered first, let alone when this train was running the risk to be destroyed to save each passenger.

Many of these souls are important to Satan because they know how to put other beings first, but to analyze the above, would require a lot of other explanations and might be confusing. Just know, nobody is treated in an unjust manner.

Lastly, the start of an Era, does not really mean that everyone will be becoming a God left and right. It just means that everything will be far easier to achieve.

However, who will do what, who will do what and when, and what soul has done what, is despite of the current "Age", seen by the Gods, and things to them are always done in justice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Herr Himmler is definitely not in anyway "dead", nor in a bad condition or anything like this. I would rather not complexify matters, but there is nothing that can wrong a soul that has been given right by the Gods.

The same goes for all the other VIP souls. Also, the situations and glories were different in their timelines, and each soul has it's own destiny.

Souls that are born now or were born after the war, have had more availability because of the sacrifice of previous generations. Wise souls sacrifice, and weak souls only consume. However, this consumption makes the next generations grow, which in turn can make them sacrifice. This is a cycle of life.

Souls that do not engage in the growth of anything, are not as worthwhile as those who give nothing back. The same cycle of life takes place in babies and parents.

All preconceptions of your post are very incorrect, and also, the Gods do remember what soul has done what, while you judge by human judgement. They have ultimate understanding over a human being and all it's destiny, going all the way back to it's conception, that even a human might not understand.

The Gods are definitely just. What we humans do with everything can cause many errors, though.

We could say that this whole world doesn't deserve what happened to it, but without the Gods being in it, anything is to be expected, and rules of lower levels will enforce things in a lower level.

People who will join this train last will not necessarily reap more love or benefits than those who entered first, let alone when this train was running the risk to be destroyed to save each passenger.

Many of these souls are important to Satan because they know how to put other beings first, but to analyze the above, would require a lot of other explanations and might be confusing. Just know, nobody is treated in an unjust manner.

Lastly, the start of an Era, does not really mean that everyone will be becoming a God left and right. It just means that everything will be far easier to achieve.

However, who will do what, who will do what and when, and what soul has done what, is despite of the current "Age", seen by the Gods, and things to them are always done in justice.

We SS who strive in spiritual warfare, are we considered vip souls?

StyleCoin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We SS who strive in spiritual warfare, are we considered vip souls?
No, the vip souls are people like Heinrich Himmler, or important people who are SS ecc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back