Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Relationship between balancing elements and the ability to trance.

Username

Recently, I keep feeling that there is a relationship between having your elements balanced and how it affects your trance. It is very important to note that what I am proposing is a hypothesis, speculation and/or theory. I do not proclaim it as a truth. The following hypothesis might be completely false. Please keep that in mind as you read the text below.

I had practiced trance many days. No matter what, I couldn't sink deeper after reaching a certain level. There was some sort of barrier and it hurt mentally to try to pass through it. After reaching the barrier, I had this restless feeling that didn't allow me to be more relaxed. This restless feeling kept agitating me which made trancing difficult. I now suspect the reason for it is having excessive fire element or the pathological heat in my body. I got this idea from reading Blitzkreig's post on it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63443&p=287378&hilit=pathological+heat#p287378

Eating almost anything made my nose blocked. However, fasting for 1-1.5 days(I do not recommend this to anyone reading this.) helped a lot in having open nose and the ability to smell things. I ask to myself: "Why is it so for me but not for others ? Why does my stomach generate such amounts of heat after eating almost anything while others don't ?" Then, the answer I arrived to was unbalanced elements or excessive fire elements. I invoked water and programmed it to clear all the pathological heat in my body as he advised. So far, it seems to be working well.

The conclusion I arrived at might be totally false and off the mark. If an advanced member is reading this, I request you to correct me if I have written falsehood or misinformation. Knowledge regarding this subject would be appreciated a lot.

Either way, to those who are struggling with trance after trying lots of techniques, I would advise you to invoke breaths of ether to help balance your elements. Never try to invoke any particular element based on your feeling or intuition. That is for the advanced members who know what they are doing. If you still try to invoke a particular element to balance, do know that you could be held back years worth of spiritual advancement if you do not know what you are doing or are new here. I tried to do something stupid by invoking elements which I am too embarrassed to share about, I suffered for 24 hour nose blocks for years due to excessive fire or just excessively unbalanced soul. Imagine not being able to smell or taste the things you eat for years and breathing from your mouth with a constant sinking feeling in your chest. Like a hammer on your chest as you breath x2 years.

I repeat, This is not a joke. Always use ether to balance elements.

Like how matter is composed of atoms, elements are composed of ether. If you invoke ether, it will automatically change its composition to a particular element based on where you are lacking. For example, if you are lacking on Earth, it will automatically convert itself to Earth element in your soul. You do not even need to know where you are lacking. Just let the ether do its job.

Even if there is no relationship between having balanced elements and trance, having your elements balanced should not harm you in anyways. In fact, it might even benefit your spiritually.
According to Stormblood, spells rely on your power and the balance of your soul. If your soul is unbalanced, it's unlikely most of your spells will work.
Balancing your soul is a win even if there's no relationship between balancing your elements/soul and the ability to trance.

Just because you did not use common sense for prolonged period does not devaluate the possibility of a person using single element for their benefit.

Henu the Great said:
Just because you did not use common sense for prolonged period does not devaluate the possibility of a person using single element for their benefit.

I completely agree with you on that. I did not use common sense for prolonged period and paid the price dearly for it. This does not mean that there's someone with more common sense than me who could use a certain element wisely and for gain/advancement.
That aside, I would like to ask if there's a certain relationship between the ease of going into trance and having your elements balanced. Could you add your knowledge regarding this subject ?

Username said:
That aside, I would like to ask if there's a certain relationship between the ease of going into trance and having your elements balanced. Could you add your knowledge regarding this subject ?

No, not at all. I could easily go into trance as a child/teen, and my elements were way off balance. Trance has nothing to do with elements.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back