Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astroworld Tragedy being called 'Satanic Blood Sacrifice' & The Kardashian/Jenner Family

Betelgeuse

So I was waiting for a few days to see if anyone would make a topic about this, but it looks like nobody is interested about it here, so I decided I would make my own.
For those who don't know, there was a concert by Travis Scott at 'Astroworld' in Texas where there were multiple people killed by the crowd trampling over them, but the weird thing is that people reported that they where being jabbed in the neck and injected with something. Who knows what the 'something' was, but it was what caused the crowd to panic in the first place. It was also reported that 11 people had heart attacks 'at the same time'.

But aside from that, there was a lot of crazy symbolism and shit happening in that concert. Like the entrance to the concert was being called the 'gates of hell' on social media and there was also a message reading "See you on the other side" right before the entrance opened. Also I would like to point out the shirt that Travis Scott was wearing during the concert. All it takes is a quick google or video search and you guys will understand what I mean.

It sure as hell feels like this was all setup and planned obviously, but I wanted to know what you guys think about this whole incident. Also I want to point out that Travis Scott is in a relationship with Kylie Jenner, who have a biracial child together and are now expecting a 2nd child. From what I heard, Kylie was there at the concert as well, and she filmed the entrance to the concert opening.
I always kept an eye on alot of Hollywood Celebrities and Famous musicians for signs that they are jews and whatever.
Never thought the Kardashian/Jenner family would be a part of jewish planned tragedies and what not. I always thought they where just a bunch of fake jew celebs that were fed fame and fortune for promoting interracial relationships and what not. But now I think that they are also playing a bigger role in this shit than I originally thought. As soon as the Astroworld tragedy happened, that whole family started defending Kylie about the 'Satanic Blood Sacrifice' conspiracy. Also other musicians like Drake - who we all know very well is jewish - Quickly stepped up to defend Travis Scott and also added his opinion on the matter.

This whole 'Tragedy' seems to me like it was obviously setup and was planned to happen. Probably to scare the populace more and to keep them away from Satan as the usual jewish tactics go.

I always wondered what will happen to these people in the end, and they're families and 'wealth' when the truth comes out and we move into a new era of the world were everyone is woke on the jews and all the shit that they have done. We're not going to just let a bunch of biracial (including jewish blood) children just live happily ever after as mega-millionaires/billionaires and have all the wealth that they're con artist families have made over the years by promoting jewish agendas handed down to them, are we? They should have that wealth and any social standing/status taken away.

This whole Astroworld thing just feels like it was a massive setup or a distraction from something else. Theres just too much symbolism and strange things that happened there for it to not be. What do you guys think about this?

Sometimes I wonder if people like the Kardashian/Jenner's are actually aware of whats happening or if they are actually playing a part in it all. Like, do they know about jews and the jewish agendas and everything and are as blind as everyone else and are just being used, or are they fully invested in the jewish agenda and are fully aware of it and are jews themselves? Seems to me like they are aware of it all. Whenever you see a picture of one of them, they do give off that nasty Aura/Energy where it makes you cringe and it just feels like something is off or just wrong about them. About the same type of dark/evil nasty aura and feeling that usual jews give off. Either they are jews or they are into the mainstream 'christian' version of Satanism where they believe Satan is evil and they actually do these' blood rituals' and 'sacrifices' behind closed doors just because they are 'rich and famous' and they want to get into these types of dark taboos or whatever.
But we all know that jews are the ones that are really into that type of stuff anyways, sooo, im just gonna Say they are 100% jews and are aware of the shit thats happening. They have all of they're birth chart info just a quick google search away if anyone is feeling magically vengeful about this whole thing, just to throw that out there.

But I wanted to make a topic about this whole Astroworld thing that happened since I didn't see anyone else making topics or talking about it here. Just wanted to know what you guys think about it.

I too believe that it was no 'cohencidence'. Too many weird things about it.

Betelgeuse said:
So I was waiting for a few days to see if anyone would make a topic about this, but it looks like nobody is interested about it here, so I decided I would make my own.
For those who don't know, there was a concert by Travis Scott at 'Astroworld' in Texas where there were multiple people killed by the crowd trampling over them, but the weird thing is that people reported that they where being jabbed in the neck and injected with something. Who knows what the 'something' was, but it was what caused the crowd to panic in the first place. It was also reported that 11 people had heart attacks 'at the same time'.

But aside from that, there was a lot of crazy symbolism and shit happening in that concert. Like the entrance to the concert was being called the 'gates of hell' on social media and there was also a message reading "See you on the other side" right before the entrance opened. Also I would like to point out the shirt that Travis Scott was wearing during the concert. All it takes is a quick google or video search and you guys will understand what I mean.

It sure as hell feels like this was all setup and planned obviously, but I wanted to know what you guys think about this whole incident. Also I want to point out that Travis Scott is in a relationship with Kylie Jenner, who have a biracial child together and are now expecting a 2nd child. From what I heard, Kylie was there at the concert as well, and she filmed the entrance to the concert opening.
I always kept an eye on alot of Hollywood Celebrities and Famous musicians for signs that they are jews and whatever.
Never thought the Kardashian/Jenner family would be a part of jewish planned tragedies and what not. I always thought they where just a bunch of fake jew celebs that were fed fame and fortune for promoting interracial relationships and what not. But now I think that they are also playing a bigger role in this shit than I originally thought. As soon as the Astroworld tragedy happened, that whole family started defending Kylie about the 'Satanic Blood Sacrifice' conspiracy. Also other musicians like Drake - who we all know very well is jewish - Quickly stepped up to defend Travis Scott and also added his opinion on the matter.

This whole 'Tragedy' seems to me like it was obviously setup and was planned to happen. Probably to scare the populace more and to keep them away from Satan as the usual jewish tactics go.

I always wondered what will happen to these people in the end, and they're families and 'wealth' when the truth comes out and we move into a new era of the world were everyone is woke on the jews and all the shit that they have done. We're not going to just let a bunch of biracial (including jewish blood) children just live happily ever after as mega-millionaires/billionaires and have all the wealth that they're con artist families have made over the years by promoting jewish agendas handed down to them, are we? They should have that wealth and any social standing/status taken away.

This whole Astroworld thing just feels like it was a massive setup or a distraction from something else. Theres just too much symbolism and strange things that happened there for it to not be. What do you guys think about this?

Sometimes I wonder if people like the Kardashian/Jenner's are actually aware of whats happening or if they are actually playing a part in it all. Like, do they know about jews and the jewish agendas and everything and are as blind as everyone else and are just being used, or are they fully invested in the jewish agenda and are fully aware of it and are jews themselves? Seems to me like they are aware of it all. Whenever you see a picture of one of them, they do give off that nasty Aura/Energy where it makes you cringe and it just feels like something is off or just wrong about them. About the same type of dark/evil nasty aura and feeling that usual jews give off. Either they are jews or they are into the mainstream 'christian' version of Satanism where they believe Satan is evil and they actually do these' blood rituals' and 'sacrifices' behind closed doors just because they are 'rich and famous' and they want to get into these types of dark taboos or whatever.
But we all know that jews are the ones that are really into that type of stuff anyways, sooo, im just gonna Say they are 100% jews and are aware of the shit thats happening. They have all of they're birth chart info just a quick google search away if anyone is feeling magically vengeful about this whole thing, just to throw that out there.

But I wanted to make a topic about this whole Astroworld thing that happened since I didn't see anyone else making topics or talking about it here. Just wanted to know what you guys think about it.
They are just tools, don't waste energy on them.
If they die they will be replaced instantly and most probably are not fully aware of what they are doing, they just obey.
Their bosses are definitely the producers or the record company, take lyor cohen as an example, and these producers take orders from others, you know the rest of the hierarchy.

I will admit I don't know a lot about Travis Scott or any of this stuff but I have read some of the articles I find the symbolism really strange myself not to mention someone shared one of his videos once with me and it had an extreme amount of fear and bad energy in it and weird symbolism. I felt this really strange. I thought this guy must know something about the occult or be trying to direct energies in some way. Just like a couple other rappers some even using enemy occult stuff on their cd covers like I shared awhile ago.

The energy off that place is just creepy that was the first impression I got seeing it in a news article. I don't know much else or what most of this stuff even means so far as the symbols used.

Travis Scott is a weirdo who is not even talented and gives Satanism a bad image by using Satanic symbols to push degenerate crap. Now he's using it in situations where his own ignorance and stupidity lead to the death of his own fans. I say he deserves to be cursed ruthlessly.

Everyone is associating that crap with Satanism now. Like who the hell performs while watching fans dying in the crowd? I hope he gets fat lawsuits.

It's also not impossible that the jews may unleash countless attacks against Satanism to taint our image, what a cohencidence it happened around Samhain and they had the 'gates of hell' thing on there.

This is damage he is doing to us and there can be consequences for this.

Travis has some debt to pay to me. Stealing clown ass. I know him before he was famous, he is as he was before, unaware of anything.

https://twitter.com/amakabot/status/1460762402643918855?s=19
LOL, his net worth isn't even that close. I wonder how this will turn out. Even if the amount is reduced it will likely be too much for him to pay. He can't say he was innocent as there's videos of him just staring at dead people being carried out of the crowd area while still singing.

I would have gone through his solar return to see about the legal issues but his birth time is unknown.

Legal issues can be expressed through the 7th or 9th house in Astrology. I have an American online friend who often consults me to check her charts. Her SR this year had Jupiter (natural ruler of the 9th house) at 9° of Aquarius, a very bad degree. Mercury which rules her 9th house is also at the unfortunate 25° of Aquarius in her 5th house lining up exactly with the SR ruling Venus and Pluto. SR pluto in exact conjunction with ruling Venus showing major changes in the year.

I saw this earlier this year and told her to expect some possible major legal issues. Then sometime later she told me she was traveling by air and I got a small panic as the 9th house and Jupiter rule air travel so I was worried the whole configuration could be about some major misfortune involving air travel but thankfully the trip was safe and successful. I had contacted HPHC and he reassured me and taught me a small thing.

Then a month later she contacts me and tells me she's getting hit with a huge lawsuit involving her daughter. The father who is a violent asshole is suing her for the custody of their daughter. Remember the 25° Mercury was in her 5th house of one's children. Court case happening in December.

Going back to Travis, he deserves this, whether it be for willingly being a Jewish pawn to bring slander to Satanism or his weird behavior and ignorance that lead to the fatalities and injuries at his concert.

Blackdragon666 said:
Travis Scott is a weirdo who is not even talented and gives Satanism a bad image by using Satanic symbols to push degenerate crap. Now he's using it in situations where his own ignorance and stupidity lead to the death of his own fans. I say he deserves to be cursed ruthlessly.

Everyone is associating that crap with Satanism now. Like who the hell performs while watching fans dying in the crowd? I hope he gets fat lawsuits.

It's also not impossible that the jews may unleash countless attacks against Satanism to taint our image, what a cohencidence it happened around Samhain and they had the 'gates of hell' thing on there.

What comes to mind immediately looking at this is a rave party or place people trip out on Psychedelics and drugs of various kinds. That is all. I don't think any of this was intended to associate with Satanism. If it was they did a poor job cause I would bet you almost no one who listens to this kind of stuff a lot is thinking Satan or Satanism or any of that when listening to or watching anything from him or attending events like this well unless they are a fundy xtian but that isn't the main audience here it doesn't appear like.

what a cohencidence it happened around Samhain and they had the 'gates of hell'

A lot of places near Samhain/Halloween (remember this is a public holiday) try to put up themes like this and stuff they think people will think is creepy.

I think that is the reason no one posted this cause they didn't think it has to do with Satanism either that much.

I think yes they may practice enemy occultism or use subliminals true but directed at Satan that's not the main point it doesn't look like to me.

I do sense this was a Jew ritual of some kind. Just the strange details coming out and strong bad energy off the place.

NakedPluto said:
Travis has some debt to pay to me. Stealing clown ass. I know him before he was famous, he is as he was before, unaware of anything.

Ok maybe helpful in activism and to figure out this and a few more rappers and some of this stuff.

What was his personal beliefs, anything about him you know, what was his interests and what he was into.

Hope this question isn't annoying but I am interested. I have watched some of the pop music things and I try to stay on top of at least a little of what is popular (doesn't mean I like all of it or take it seriously just that I am interested in what is being put out and the energy of it and trying to see if I can figure out a little of the subliminal stuff)

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

Ok maybe helpful in activism and to figure out this and a few more rappers and some of this stuff.

What was his personal beliefs, anything about him you know, what was his interests and what he was into.

Hope this question isn't annoying but I am interested. I have watched some of the pop music things and I try to stay on top of at least a little of what is popular (doesn't mean I like all of it or take it seriously just that I am interested in what is being put out and the energy of it and trying to see if I can figure out a little of the subliminal stuff)

I was actually going to do a video or write something on all this at some point. Like I said I am quite influenced by Pisces and Neptune very into all kinds of music.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

At this calibre he is a product and he is actually a huge team of people. There's little to no choice in this kind of business with that kind of figures. So his views are pointless.

When he came up he managed to create a cult following. Those who knew him were madly in love with his music. He was a businessman but with no time to talk if it weren't for music. Closed-minded and rightfully so. It is all about connections.

I would tell you about other artists, but it would lead to me personally as a lot follow me on my business social media.

I am certain Kanye knows about JoS, as I helped someone who worked with him on design. I helped that person become a SS. The funny part is that after a confirmation from said person, Kanye was labeled as an insane person and had a lot of problems. Mental illness meltdown. Then he became the most worthless xian preacher. Soon after me and that friend lost contact. But these are suppositions and on closed curtains. America as an industry is untouchable, but in Europe is easier to get in touch and work with artists.

I can also tell you from personal knowledge that Drake jew is the most stereotype jew ever, worthless piece of shit. He steals nonstop and everyone knows it.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

At this calibre he is a product and he is actually a huge team of people. There's little to no choice in this kind of business with that kind of figures. So his views are pointless.

When he came up he managed to create a cult following. Those who knew him were madly in love with his music. He was a businessman but with no time to talk if it weren't for music. Closed-minded and rightfully so. It is all about connections.

I would tell you about other artists, but it would lead to me personally as a lot follow me on my business social media.

I am certain Kanye knows about JoS, as I helped someone who worked with him on design. I helped that person become a SS. The funny part is that after a confirmation from said person, Kanye was labeled as an insane person and had a lot of problems. Mental illness meltdown. Then he became the most worthless xian preacher. Soon after me and that friend lost contact. But these are suppositions and on closed curtains. America as an industry is untouchable, but in Europe is easier to get in touch and work with artists.

I can also tell you from personal knowledge that Drake jew is the most stereotype jew ever, worthless piece of shit. He steals nonstop and everyone knows it.

Thank you for the info

If you want me to be honest people like Drake Kanye the Kardashians etc are the ones I despise the most. The funny thing is some xtians have been going around for many years trying to say this stuff is Satanic or the usual generalized kind of thing like "part of the Illuminati" but to us it's vomitious crap. Some of the other artists in my mind are not totally bad.

I don't think most of these people are trying to connect anything to Satanism or part of some occult conspiracy intentionally at least what you said kind of confirmed it. Most mainstream rappers probably mainly care about money.

Also I don't think Kanye is even serious about xtianity (or really any belief system) that is the impression I get. Just kind of fake and materialistic and mentally confused.

I really hope I don't sound dumb to everyone 😕 I am just stating what I think. I didn't research most these people or sit down and listen to a lot of their music or anything. So that is why I feel what I say may sound dumb

slyscorpion said:
I really hope I don't sound dumb to everyone 😕 I am just stating what I think. I didn't research most these people or sit down and listen to a lot of their music or anything. So that is why I feel what I say may sound dumb

I don't listen to their music either. In the jew scheme of things, they know close to nothing, and if they know, they know nothing of importance or the truth. They get money and drugs and that's it for the most part. I saw how some people stay in the studio for months and create some very bad music and think they are God now. A lot of false ego and emotions. And these people are of no substance or real importance, everything is fake and this is felt when getting close to some. Real fame is not present anymore and rarely happens.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't listen to their music either. In the jew scheme of things, they know close to nothing, and if they know, they know nothing of importance or the truth. They get money and drugs and that's it for the most part. I saw how some people stay in the studio for months and create some very bad music and think they are God now. A lot of false ego and emotions. And these people are of no substance or real importance, everything is fake and this is felt when getting close to some. Real fame is not present anymore and rarely happens.

I was watching Max Igan of The Crowhouse and he put a clip out of graphene oxide dancing about to frequencies in a bowl.

So if there is graphene oxide in the vaccines and graphene oxide reacts to frequency. Then all they have to do is turn the frequency up to kill you. It's all connected with the R17 LED street lighting and 5G towers to control the humans injected.

Personal Growth said:
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

I was watching Max Igan of The Crowhouse and he put a clip out of graphene oxide dancing about to frequencies in a bowl.

So if there is graphene oxide in the vaccines and graphene oxide reacts to frequency. Then all they have to do is turn the frequency up to kill you. It's all connected with the R17 LED street lighting and 5G towers to control the humans injected.

This quote about the graphene oxide was in Max Igans video called: The Internet of things and the zombie apocalypse. About 30 minutes in.

slyscorpion said:
Blackdragon666 said:

What comes to mind immediately looking at this is a rave party or place people trip out on Psychedelics and drugs of various kinds. That is all. I don't think any of this was intended to associate with Satanism. If it was they did a poor job cause I would bet you almost no one who listens to this kind of stuff a lot is thinking Satan or Satanism or any of that when listening to or watching anything from him or attending events like this well unless they are a fundy xtian but that isn't the main audience here it doesn't appear like.

A lot of places near Samhain/Halloween (remember this is a public holiday) try to put up themes like this and stuff they think people will think is creepy.

I think that is the reason no one posted this cause they didn't think it has to do with Satanism either that much.

I think yes they may practice enemy occultism or use subliminals true but directed at Satan that's not the main point it doesn't look like to me.

I do sense this was a Jew ritual of some kind. Just the strange details coming out and strong bad energy off the place.
Everyone is associating it with Satanism. I've seen countless tweets and other things associating it with Satanism.

It may have well been an enemy ritual. They are probably not going to pull him out of this hole. He's very replaceable, they probably have like a hundred new rappers who they can replace Travis with and make stars in no time.

And yes it is meant to slander Satan. I've lost count of how many articles I've come across that address how many of these hip hop artists are 'getting into Satanism'. Of course we know this is not the case and it's probably some jew behind the curtains telling Lil Uzi Vert to say Satan's name while smoking weed in a song or something. But the average normie will buy the illusion when they come across it.

Here are examples of how usual these things are.
https://youtu.be/yF20KOqJg4E

https://youtu.be/OSAAGrnZt8Q

There's many more. So it was just the same case with Travis, using Satanic concepts like the 'Gates of Hell', which are the chakras. Now Satan gets the blame for this nonsense.

Personal Growth said:
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

Sorry the clip about the graphene is not in the above video. I remembered his talk about 5G and the L17 LED street lighting from the above.

The clip about the graphene reacting to frequency was in his video - remove the govt. and you will be free. It's only two minutes between 23 and 25 mins in so not worth watching. But what it said was once they inject the graphene into you all they have to do is turn up the frequency. That's probably why people just dropped. They'd been injected.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Everyone is associating it with Satanism. I've seen countless tweets and other things associating it with Satanism.

It may have well been an enemy ritual. They are probably not going to pull him out of this hole. He's very replaceable, they probably have like a hundred new rappers who they can replace Travis with and make stars in no time.

And yes it is meant to slander Satan. I've lost count of how many articles I've come across that address how many of these hip hop artists are 'getting into Satanism'. Of course we know this is not the case and it's probably some jew behind the curtains telling Lil Uzi Vert to say Satan's name while smoking weed in a song or something. But the average normie will buy the illusion when they come across it.

There's many more. So it was just the same case with Travis, using Satanic concepts like the 'Gates of Hell', which are the chakras. Now Satan gets the blame for this nonsense.

Ok your right yes indeed some people are associating this with Satanism I looked at the video and comments.

But is look who's behind it
EGfGioAUEAAfd3f.jpg

This isn't Satanism that's the enemy.

I guess I am disappointed in the masses of normies for falling for something this obviously not true. It wouldn't even take much research to realize this doesn't have anything to do with Satanism. I thought people would be more smart than they are.

slyscorpion said:
Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok your right yes indeed some people are associating this with Satanism I looked at the video and comments.

But is look who's behind it
EGfGioAUEAAfd3f.jpg

This isn't Satanism that's the enemy.

I guess I am disappointed in the masses of normies for falling for something this obviously not true. It wouldn't even take much research to realize this doesn't have anything to do with Satanism. I thought people would be more smart than they are.

You are completely correct about this looking into it farther. It looks like they are trying to present all sorts of strange and bad stuff as having something to do with Satanism to slander our Gods and path in the mass mind especially since this kind of stuff is popular. The weakness is they use a lot of imagery of enemy things and enemy symbolism too. That could be pointed out by people on our side in outreach if anyone wants to counter this.

They like usual want Satanism to be something only degenerates are attracted too like they have been trying to do for decades and present the wrong ideas. Nothing new.

NakedPluto said:
I am certain Kanye knows about JoS, as I helped someone who worked with him on design. I helped that person become a SS. The funny part is that after a confirmation from said person, Kanye was labeled as an insane person and had a lot of problems. Mental illness meltdown. Then he became the most worthless xian preacher. Soon after me and that friend lost contact.

Ah normally I wouldn't butt into conversations like this but the deal with Kanye is quite personal to me as I grew up with his music.

I really used to idolise Kanye around Graduation days. I would honestly say to you I thought he was a creative genius with endless potential. Around his POWER days is when I noticed a shift in his behaviour (And energy?) towards the negative. I just watched and listened, and sighed because - I don't know how, but - I knew the "old Kanye" even as he says himself, was gone. It's almost like I've seen it happen again and again.
I only recently learnt about everything that was going on with Virgil and all that bullshit with the fashion houses. Watching his eyes light up as he spoke about his passion for fashion, lol. I'm not really sure why nobody is giving him a chance besides the fact that he's currently mentally unstable. They are hiring everyone except him for creative jobs I s2g. Is it just because his shit is so different like it always has been? Man, they really hate Kanye over there. He's got some serious stockholm or something to beg around for positions in the fashion industry the way it is right now. He could easily get yeezy going independently.
I'm personally highly suspicious over his "yeezus" "kim's locking me up in the basement" "slavery was a choice" "*flashes MAGA hat*" phase he's going through. A lot of people think that's really Kanye saying these dumbass things and that he's genuinely a dumbass. Despite what I'm seeing in front of my eyes, what I'm hearing, what everyone's saying, my friends included, what's happening... Deep down I can't bring myself to believe that. I truly feel like something really bad happened to him to the point where he's been scared senseless. Maybe someone's telling him to do it. I don't know. His relatively new leaked (the stuff drake leaked) music just makes me feel this way more. Donda feels like an empty hole in many ways.

I actually hate Drake himself despite genuinely thinking he's talented. I find him highly suspicious. I've heard the craziest things about him. He doesn't give me good vibes despite trying desperately to be that "good guy" trope. Messaging billie eilish while she was underage and giving teenagers boy advice. No thanks.

Personal Growth said:
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

Frequency can kill by itself, the rest is just poor understanding of how things work by some people. One can know the frequency of a building and ruin it by using the same frequency, same with any other object or beings.

Soul Wings said:
NakedPluto said:
I am certain Kanye knows about JoS, as I helped someone who worked with him on design. I helped that person become a SS. The funny part is that after a confirmation from said person, Kanye was labeled as an insane person and had a lot of problems. Mental illness meltdown. Then he became the most worthless xian preacher. Soon after me and that friend lost contact.

Ah normally I wouldn't butt into conversations like this but the deal with Kanye is quite personal to me as I grew up with his music.

I really used to idolise Kanye around Graduation days. I would honestly say to you I thought he was a creative genius with endless potential. Around his POWER days is when I noticed a shift in his behaviour (And energy?) towards the negative. I just watched and listened, and sighed because - I don't know how, but - I knew the "old Kanye" even as he says himself, was gone. It's almost like I've seen it happen again and again.
I only recently learnt about everything that was going on with Virgil and all that bullshit with the fashion houses. Watching his eyes light up as he spoke about his passion for fashion, lol. I'm not really sure why nobody is giving him a chance besides the fact that he's currently mentally unstable. They are hiring everyone except him for creative jobs I s2g. Is it just because his shit is so different like it always has been? Man, they really hate Kanye over there. He's got some serious stockholm or something to beg around for positions in the fashion industry the way it is right now. He could easily get yeezy going independently.
I'm personally highly suspicious over his "yeezus" "kim's locking me up in the basement" "slavery was a choice" "*flashes MAGA hat*" phase he's going through. A lot of people think that's really Kanye saying these dumbass things and that he's genuinely a dumbass. Despite what I'm seeing in front of my eyes, what I'm hearing, what everyone's saying, my friends included, what's happening... Deep down I can't bring myself to believe that. I truly feel like something really bad happened to him to the point where he's been scared senseless. Maybe someone's telling him to do it. I don't know. His relatively new leaked (the stuff drake leaked) music just makes me feel this way more. Donda feels like an empty hole in many ways.

I actually hate Drake himself despite genuinely thinking he's talented. I find him highly suspicious. I've heard the craziest things about him. He doesn't give me good vibes despite trying desperately to be that "good guy" trope. Messaging billie eilish while she was underage and giving teenagers boy advice. No thanks.

I don't even want to start on to talk about this, I regret opening about this in the first place. "Yeezus" is stolen. Drake is a jew along with others, the worst kind and he is one that actually is aware of what is going on in the world.

NakedPluto said:
I don't even want to start on to talk about this, I regret opening about this in the first place. "Yeezus" is stolen. Drake is a jew along with others, the worst kind and he is one that actually is aware of what is going on in the world.
I apologise if I dredged up any bad feelings or seem ignorant about these things, I truly know nothing. Thank you for letting me know.

Soul Wings said:
NakedPluto said:
I apologise if I dredged up any bad feelings or seem ignorant about these things, I truly know nothing. Thank you for letting me know.

One of drakes New Videos is straight up creepy and he "sings" with another person I know is aware of occult stuff and trying to curse people with his music in fact one of his albums l. So yeah not suprised he is aware of what is going on in the world both these people are and that is why I used it as an example. They are disgusting that is true.

I don't think most rappers are aware of much drake and this other guy (21 Savage) are the only people I am aware of that I think do and are actively using the occult against us.

slyscorpion said:
One of drakes New Videos is straight up creepy and he "sings" with another person I know is aware of occult stuff and trying to curse people with his music in fact one of his albums l. So yeah not suprised he is aware of what is going on in the world both these people are and that is why I used it as an example. They are disgusting that is true.

I don't think most rappers are aware of much drake and this other guy (21 Savage) are the only people I am aware of that I think do and are actively using the occult against us.
I don't mean to derail too much from the topic but they all know each other (Travis features Drake) so I think it's worth talking about.

I heard rumours people think Drake killed X. Personally I could sense murderous intent back when I listened to his older songs. I knew it wasn't just gang stuff like they were trying to pass off.
Drake reminds me of a lot of masonic principles; you have to give to charity and be a "good person" or "person of good principles". He's constantly giving out money (not that much either) in his videos and trying to paint himself as a good guy (respecc wamen).
I also heard he really likes to have sex with women with penises particularly, trans or otherwise. He sends his security guards out to ask them to come back to the hotel instead of asking them himself (so he's spineless and cowardly). That's neither here nor there really, but just an interesting gossip tidbit nonetheless.
He's also constantly flashing his wealth. He's got fuck off money. I mean more than I could possibly fathom. Part of me thinks he's not talented enough to warrant that much money. And I thought record labels took most of it. So where the fuck is it coming from. Now I know for sure.
Then you see celebrities like Nicki Minaj roll their eyes openly whenever he makes a pass despite making multiple videos with him. They speak good of him then fucking hate him when he's around.

Soul Wings said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't mean to derail too much from the topic but they all know each other (Travis features Drake) so I think it's worth talking about.

I heard rumours people think Drake killed X. Personally I could sense murderous intent back when I listened to his older songs. I knew it wasn't just gang stuff like they were trying to pass off.
Drake reminds me of a lot of masonic principles; you have to give to charity and be a "good person" or "person of good principles". He's constantly giving out money (not that much either) in his videos and trying to paint himself as a good guy (respecc wamen).
I also heard he really likes to have sex with women with penises particularly, trans or otherwise. He sends his security guards out to ask them to come back to the hotel instead of asking them himself (so he's spineless and cowardly). That's neither here nor there really, but just an interesting gossip tidbit nonetheless.
He's also constantly flashing his wealth. He's got fuck off money. I mean more than I could possibly fathom. Part of me thinks he's not talented enough to warrant that much money. And I thought record labels took most of it. So where the fuck is it coming from. Now I know for sure.
Then you see celebrities like Nicki Minaj roll their eyes openly whenever he makes a pass despite making multiple videos with him. They speak good of him then fucking hate him when he's around.

These people are Jewish occultists. If it was not for Cobra and Naked Pluto appearing to say differently I would add Travis Scott to the list of people I think are using Jewish occult stuff in his music. In fact I still suspect he does. That was the third guy I was thinking maybe was more aware of the enemy and working for them but Cobra said he is on drugs literally all the time so no he probably doesn't know a lot. That doesn't mean someone who is helping him put together his music and music videos and his shows isn't fully aware of the occult and a kike or working for the enemy though. I actually think it's going on. There is several images Travis was using in his stuff dealing with greys and reptilians directly like was stated.

These people are good slaves to the Jews or Jews themselves so they have more money than most of us could hope for right now sadly. They are not good people and they don't deserve it. I am aware of what you are talking about with Drake its all for show though. He also uses masonic symbols in some of his stuff

Talk about Travis Scott
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dst9gZkq1a8&feature=share

Make sure to clean your aura really good after watching this if you check it out notice the direct connection to the enemy here. They have a person in flames and a serpent here too. The energy is very strongly connected to the enemy in this one. Just giving an example (this won't harm us I just want to share one I am aware of as an example) I think personally the people helping him out are very much in the know and Jewish occultists.

To be honest I want to add I think it's a good thing most rappers and other music people are not that in the know about occult stuff. The people that are can do a lot of damage I believe. Like what you saw with this show. Hope this guy is exposed and loses all his fans and gets sued.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back