Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Warfare thread - im afraid

mendez

I was posting JoS links on gab.com and im afraid that people will find out who i am, or the police will knock on my doors. If my parents find out what i am doing i will be in a BIG trouble. Is it possible to those people to find out who i am or to get some new troubles?

Do this anonymously and not in any platform where you have an account with your information. Then, you could use Tor or a Virtual Private Network [VPN].

Is it safe to do this on Linux? Because i log in gab.com and post links on my Linux.

mendez said:
I was posting JoS links on gab.com and im afraid that people will find out who i am, or the police will knock on my doors. If my parents find out what i am doing i will be in a BIG trouble. Is it possible to those people to find out who i am or to get some new troubles?

Personally i use tor browser to do anything that i do not want anyone to see, Like visiting the forums, Tor browser is safer then any vpn and it is completely free.

You can still be traced even with tor browser or a vpn, So make sure to learn how to stay hidden and safe at all times. If you really want to go overboard you can use whonix in a virtualbox, This has many extra layers of online protection.

I have felt like this many times. And believe me my situation is much worse and nothing happened. Unless you do something very illegal that would be a problem I think.

People do serious crimes on the internet and the police don't even knock on their doors unless you are someone with great importance like Hp or the guy from history reviewed channel which they really did go knock on his door and made court case because he spoke truth a big threat to the jews. Anyway yes becareful

mendez said:
There is no way your real identity can be discovered if you:
- Used a different IP adress when visiting the website, using Tor or a good VPN
- Created a fake email adress that has nothing to do with your real person
- Used fake names and locations in your account or messages
- Used a browser that is not collecting your personal data. Here for example you wouldn't want to do activism on the same browser where you are logged in your facebook account or your personal email adress as the browser is collecting this information to create a profile of yourself, which is then used for identification when visiting websites. They claim this is done for advertising reasons, which I thing is not the full truth about why browsers are collecting and using your personal data and activities.

Personally one thing I did is that all accounts I used for activism were created through VPN and Tor, including the email adresses, so is highly unlikely to trace these accounts back to my real location or to find any connection between each other as they were all created in different locations.

mendez said:

Why would you use your real info on Gab anyway? I think it’s not mandatory.

Other than that, use proxy/VPN. And don’t worry too much. There are no wars against spiritual warfare. Because it’s intangible and not in the law of any state.

Larissa666 said:
mendez said:

Why would you use your real info on Gab anyway? I think it’s not mandatory.

Other than that, use proxy/VPN. And don’t worry too much. There are no wars against spiritual warfare. Because it’s intangible and not in the law of any state.

*there are no laws against spiritual warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back