Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your manifestations

luis

I wanted to make this post for a long time. I would like everyone to post here their experiences with spells, things that worked and even that did not work. Like affirmations that were not right and manifested in a weird way or just spell that did help you out, experiences with the Satan square's, thoughtforms, and more! I will start posting some of my experiences with magic, some are interesting and just experiments and some have been just helpful.

I tried to experiment with manifesting a lottery winning, the affirmation that I used was quite long and honestly quite bad (Now that I think about it) I basically tried to manifest a combination of specific numbers on a specific day, I did 100 reps of Satanas for 40 days with this affirmation and the results were this, basically, if the numbers I tried to manifest were this " 18, 32, 45, 80" the numbers of the lottery were close but not the same "19, 31, 46, 88", something like this. What did I find out with this experiment? The more complex the affirmation is the less likely is that you will get what you want (Group working with complex affirmations are different because it deals with the mass mind and the God's help). Still, the fact that I got so close is a good experience.

I almost got evicted thanks to my shitty father and fixed it with magic, did a spell for a week with high reps (I don't remember exactly but probably something like two separate working with 216 reps each, I was quite desperate) and the affirmation was to not get evicted and win the case and it manifested and we did not get evicted, we even got money from someone for free basically. I just did the spell for a week and it manifested strongly probably because I put a lot of energy in it, I did ask Satan to direct and help me with the spell tho, because I was in a desperate situation.

I manifested a good enough job, did a money spell for 80 days, and got a 90% good enough job for me. I still think I can manifest something better for now I feel good about it.

There are some other experiences but I think these are the most interesting ones, so what are your manifestations?

I think this can be a wonderful thread for new people to learn from, so thank you Brother.

Long term members have too many to even count. I'll talk about a few that stand most memorable to me.

Usually I'm not the type to just curse people as I often feel like my energies are better off used elsewhere. Someone was once being a real prick to a family member for a long time so I used Thurisaz and Hagalaz to bring them a violent attack. I did the working for three days and pitied them and decided to ditch it. I think the real reason I ditched the working is that they have a son so I figured if the attack is fatal they can be seriously injured or even die and the child doesn't deserve to grow up suffering. One day later I get the news they were beaten up, but what could I say. Though it wasn't too severe.

I can also say that healing has always come very easily for me. Since I was new. I remember sometime I got an eye infection and I couldn't move my eye in its socket without pain and I healed it completely in around two days. This week someone had been down with a flu for like a week and I healed it in two days. I used Wunjo on both occasions (Waunyo is the version I always use).

A while back a friend was involved in elections at her campus and a guy in her team was playing dirty against her till she got kicked out. So I intervened and got the guy kicked out and her back into the race. Happened in a few days of the two workings. I used Yera for her in particular as it works well in reversing circumstances, together with Sowilo.

There's so much more especially with Astrology, even saving a life in one case (car accident I foresaw, did a protection working with Algiz for a few weeks and the person came out unscathed and their car mildly scratched).

I'm looking forward to reading more from other SS. :)

Blackdragon666 said:
I think this can be a wonderful thread for new people to learn from, so thank you Brother.

Long term members have too many to even count. I'll talk about a few that stand most memorable to me.

Usually I'm not the type to just curse people as I often feel like my energies are better off used elsewhere. Someone was once being a real prick to a family member for a long time so I used Thurisaz and Hagalaz to bring them a violent attack. I did the working for three days and pitied them and decided to ditch it. I think the real reason I ditched the working is that they have a son so I figured if the attack is fatal they can be seriously injured or even die and the child doesn't deserve to grow up suffering. One day later I get the news they were beaten up, but what could I say. Though it wasn't too severe.

I can also say that healing has always come very easily for me. Since I was new. I remember sometime I got an eye infection and I couldn't move my eye in its socket without pain and I healed it completely in around two days. This week someone had been down with a flu for like a week and I healed it in two days. I used Wunjo on both occasions (Waunyo is the version I always use).

A while back a friend was involved in elections at her campus and a guy in her team was playing dirty against her till she got kicked out. So I intervened and got the guy kicked out and her back into the race. Happened in a few days of the two workings. I used Yera for her in particular as it works well in reversing circumstances, together with Sowilo.

There's so much more especially with Astrology, even saving a life in one case (car accident I foresaw, did a protection working with Algiz for a few weeks and the person came out unscathed and their car mildly scratched).

Hello.. my mom is attacking my satanic procedure.. and I was wondering if I should do a group curse or maybe you guys can lead me in the right direction??

Blackdragon666 said:

Thank you for posting your experiences, I'm looking forward for the other members experiences too :)

956GOD said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Hello.. my mom is attacking my satanic procedure.. and I was wondering if I should do a group curse or maybe you guys can lead me in the right direction??
Maybe get a job, save up and move out? Bind her with Black energy from attacking you? Secrecy is of utmost importance until we live in a better world.

Also, you may feel much hatred or anger for her but she is your mother and cursing her is something you may come to regret years down the line. You see this a lot, people who had mothers who were a nuisance will often get over the hard feelings and reconcile with them years later. You can just bind her and have your peace as you plan to move out.

Can you vibrate mantras? You can vibrate Isa 108 times and visualize the energies on her aura, or vibrate it into an energy ball (Black preferably), program it with affirmations and direct it to her aura. Affirm that she cannot be an obstacle for your spiritual pursuits anymore, ever again. You can do this for a few weeks if you want long term results.

luis said:
I wanted to make this post for a long time. I would like everyone to post here their experiences with spells, things that worked and even that did not work. Like affirmations that were not right and manifested in a weird way or just spell that did help you out, experiences with the Satan square's, thoughtforms, and more! I will start posting some of my experiences with magic, some are interesting and just experiments and some have been just helpful.

I tried to experiment with manifesting a lottery winning, the affirmation that I used was quite long and honestly quite bad (Now that I think about it) I basically tried to manifest a combination of specific numbers on a specific day, I did 100 reps of Satanas for 40 days with this affirmation and the results were this, basically, if the numbers I tried to manifest were this " 18, 32, 45, 80" the numbers of the lottery were close but not the same "19, 31, 46, 88", something like this. What did I find out with this experiment? The more complex the affirmation is the less likely is that you will get what you want (Group working with complex affirmations are different because it deals with the mass mind and the God's help). Still, the fact that I got so close is a good experience.

I almost got evicted thanks to my shitty father and fixed it with magic, did a spell for a week with high reps (I don't remember exactly but probably something like two separate working with 216 reps each, I was quite desperate) and the affirmation was to not get evicted and win the case and it manifested and we did not get evicted, we even got money from someone for free basically. I just did the spell for a week and it manifested strongly probably because I put a lot of energy in it, I did ask Satan to direct and help me with the spell tho, because I was in a desperate situation.

I manifested a good enough job, did a money spell for 80 days, and got a 90% good enough job for me. I still think I can manifest something better for now I feel good about it.

There are some other experiences but I think these are the most interesting ones, so what are your manifestations?
I had pain in one ear for days when I touched it. After only directing energy to it with affirmations, it stopped and never happend again.
I didnt even use runes, only directed the energy.

Blackdragon666 said:
956GOD said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Maybe get a job, save up and move out? Bind her with Black energy from attacking you? Secrecy is of utmost importance until we live in a better world.

Also, you may feel much hatred or anger for her but she is your mother and cursing her is something you may come to regret years down the line. You see this a lot, people who had mothers who were a nuisance will often get over the hard feelings and reconcile with them years later. You can just bind her and have your peace as you plan to move out.

Can you vibrate mantras? You can vibrate Isa 108 times and visualize the energies on her aura, or vibrate it into an energy ball (Black preferably), program it with affirmations and direct it to her aura. Affirm that she cannot be an obstacle for your spiritual pursuits anymore, ever again. You can do this for a few weeks if you want long term results.
The user you quoted is a kike by his own admission, and a delusional one based on past posting and Twitter profile content.

A good money spell I made around 4-5 years ago, from a couple of hundred bucks, I made over 80k. Because the spell was interrupted as I thought all was done, all of the money was lost the second day. I learned then that during a working you should not stop it even if it manifested, but until you reach at least 40 days. I was 9 days in the working if I remember right.
I'm still angry about the situation.

When I was a kid my father did a spell to win the lottery by a magical square (different). It consisted of a ceremonial ritual. My cat, unfortunately, moved a piece from the square (it is a system of divination in which the placement of some things are revealing the numbers), so we had a misplaced number. When the day came we won the second prize as we lacked the number my cat played with.

Over the years, I had confirmed visions of events. Since I was 10 years old I had visions that came to perfection around 18 to even now. From people I got to know to different places, I've been to, problems I encountered. The most important exams I took, I didn't study as I dreamed of the subjects days before. I predicted over 5 deaths with great precision and helped many families make amends with those persons before the fact. The majority died in accidents.

I started doing necromancy in the late years with the success of communication. I helped a close person who was murdered solve the case. The whole court was scared of what I knew, as I knew directly from the murdered person details and things.

I came to a great understanding of life and in my advancement, I got to touch some state of being beyond expression. I had some passing siddhis and some which stayed by training. I learned endurance and the power of presence.

Some people who hurt very bad my family died from cancer. You can say I had an influence.

And little things that aren't even notable because, after a point, everything becomes normality. I can say I am a blessing presence to a lot of people, and life became even in the most stressful situations, a beautiful journey. The touch of the Gods makes everything a background noise.

The most notable advancement and manifestation is own consciousness and experience of life, which cannot be explained or laid out.

NakedPluto said:
A good money spell I made around 4-5 years ago, from a couple of hundred bucks, I made over 80k. Because the spell was interrupted as I thought all was done, all of the money was lost the second day. I learned then that during a working you should not stop it even if it manifested, but until you reach at least 40 days. I was 9 days in the working if I remember right.

When I was a kid my father did a spell to win the lottery by a magical square (different). It consisted of a ceremonial ritual. My cat, unfortunately, moved a piece from the square (it is a system of divination in which the placement of some things are revealing the numbers), so we had a misplaced number. When the day came we won the second prize as we lacked the number my cat played with.

Over the years, I had confirmed visions of events. Since I was 10 years old I had visions that came to perfection around 18 to even now. From people I got to know to different places, I've been to, problems I encountered. The most important exams I took, I didn't study as I dreamed of the subjects days before. I predicted over 5 deaths with great precision and helped many families make amends with those persons before the fact. The majority died in accidents.

I started doing necromancy in the late years with the success of communication. I helped a close person who was murdered solve the case. The whole court was scared of what I knew, as I knew directly from the murdered person details and things.

I came to a great understanding of life and in my advancement, I got to touch some state of being beyond expression. I had some passing siddhis and some which stayed by training. I learned endurance and the power of presence.

Some people who hurt very bad my family died from cancer. You can say I had an influence.

And little things that aren't even notable because, after a point, everything becomes normality. I can say I am a blessing presence to a lot of people, and life became even in the most stressful situations, a beautiful journey. The touch of the Gods makes everything a background noise.

The most notable advancement and manifestation is own consciousness and experience of life, which cannot be explained or laid out.

If you were an anime character you would be overpowered :lol:

NakedPluto said:

I remember you also said that you were in some kind of military project that wanted you to take drugs for psychic stuff? Lol, your surely is an interesting life.

As for my experiences, well, I was doing a solar square for money and found 50€ on the floor in a street. That was sweet, I donated it to JoS :D

Henu the Great said:
Blackdragon666 said:
956GOD said:

The user you quoted is a kike by his own admission, and a delusional one based on past posting and Twitter profile content.
Thank you for notifying me as I was unaware. It can rot wherever it is.
NakedPluto said:
Now that's some phenomenal power Brother. :)

luis said:

I have plenty of experience with magic work. I'll start with the planetary squares. The first Kabbalistic square was that of Jupiter. I used an affirmation that I was strengthening my Jupiter in my natal astrology and around the end of the planetary square I unexpectedly got $400. With Jupiter in my second house I quickly realized that the effects of the Kabbalistic square were manifesting.
The second magic square was the Saturn square ( I know, an uninspired idea... ).
I did it with the aim of being more disciplined and balancing my elements, my earth was deficient.
On the fifth day of the square I almost had a car accident, on the sixth day I fell into a ravine while climbing in the woods ( and had numerous injuries ), on the seventh day I broke two of my fingers. The last two days I stopped quadraking and gave up. Lesson learned.
The kabalistik square of the Sun gave me $300 and soon I will finish the kabalistic square of Mars.
Some time ago I finished a work with ANSUZ and URUZ to get rid of the enemy influences that existed on my soul and one of the existing effects was the increase of Soul Wings powers. Another more recent one was with MUŃKA to get rid of negative karma. Positive experiences with this one as well.
In the past, about after I did the Ansus and Uruz work, I saw a man walking by on the street who had broken my window a week ago. I simply visualized a grey aura around him and through the rage I had, within minutes I saw him fall out of nowhere and smash his head. ( The man had Jewish features and had mental problems ).

This isn't a positive experience but it will serve as a good warning for those new people that don't take this serious, as I didn't when I was still smoking weed.

I was doing a sun square with a broad affirmation of "the energy of surya is removing negative energy from my soul and aura" my mistake was that after I finished the working for the day I would go inside and smoke right away(I was a daily smoker with over a decade of pot addiction at this point) My square was slightly over 2 weeks in when I screwed up the count and gave up. Not even a couple days after giving up both nails on my big toes withered a bit over half way down. The nails literally just withered and the skin underneath died, detached from the nail and dried like how it is at the tips of the nails. I know this to be the case because a few days later I ripped the withered part off and had just the lower half of my big toe nails for months. They didn't start healing until a good while later when I finally quit smoking, and it still took a couple months for them to fully heal. Both nails aren't smooth but have pushed out build up in waves from stalling out multiple times during regrowth. A permanent reminder every time I look at my big toes to take workings and bodily health very seriously.

A positive with manifesting was I borrowed 5$ from a co-worker with no way to pay them back until payday even though i said i'd pay them back the next day (still during my smoking days, i was a total piece of crap then) I didn't even think or consider how i was going to get the 5 to repay them. When i was walking to work tht morning i saw a 5$ bill just floating in the water in the small culvert so i went down there and grabbed it, dried it off, and gave it to my coworker when i got to work.

Aquarius said:
I remember you also said that you were in some kind of military project that wanted you to take drugs for psychic stuff? Lol, your surely is an interesting life.

As for my experiences, well, I was doing a solar square for money and found 50€ on the floor in a street. That was sweet, I donated it to JoS :D

Something close to that. It is a sad reality that you cannot accomplish undercover work without getting into degenerate stuff, and also foreign services take prey with poison and drugs some individuals. I have a lot of crazy stories about this. The one person I was meeting to fish me out, he stills bothers me and tries to make me go to training in another country with him. The fact is at this entry-level, the criminal and good guys are one and the same.

Blackdragon666 said:
Now that's some phenomenal power Brother. :)

Likewise, brother, you would know better than me

MiniMe3388 said:
If you were an anime character you would be overpowered :lol:

That pain in the ass character. Definitely me.

Siatris Ioholo said:
luis said:

I have plenty of experience with magic work. I'll start with the planetary squares. The first Kabbalistic square was that of Jupiter. I used an affirmation that I was strengthening my Jupiter in my natal astrology and around the end of the planetary square I unexpectedly got $400. With Jupiter in my second house I quickly realized that the effects of the Kabbalistic square were manifesting.
The second magic square was the Saturn square ( I know, an uninspired idea... ).
I did it with the aim of being more disciplined and balancing my elements, my earth was deficient.
On the fifth day of the square I almost had a car accident, on the sixth day I fell into a ravine while climbing in the woods ( and had numerous injuries ), on the seventh day I broke two of my fingers. The last two days I stopped quadraking and gave up. Lesson learned.
The kabalistik square of the Sun gave me $300 and soon I will finish the kabalistic square of Mars.
Some time ago I finished a work with ANSUZ and URUZ to get rid of the enemy influences that existed on my soul and one of the existing effects was the increase of Soul Wings powers. Another more recent one was with MUŃKA to get rid of negative karma. Positive experiences with this one as well.
In the past, about after I did the Ansus and Uruz work, I saw a man walking by on the street who had broken my window a week ago. I simply visualized a grey aura around him and through the rage I had, within minutes I saw him fall out of nowhere and smash his head. ( The man had Jewish features and had mental problems ).

Interesting experience with the squares. These tend to be permanent and cumulative in effect. The Sun square you did will likely manifest fully in a few years' time. Those who do these planetary squares today will have so much to gain this decade. Be sure to do more and more (Venus enters Pisces soon, Jupiter too).

In my experience, runes manifest quickly but Sanskrit mantras can take a while but stick onto the soul very strongly. If you were to get cursed with Sanskrit, you'd probably need the help of a Demon to clean it off.

More expierences in the following topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49879

I'll add more here.

I've done many squares, and quite a few runic workings. In regards to money spells, I've had noticeable results, and lackluster results. The latest was a free bicycle. I use it for commuting to work. Zero cost for maintenance so far since all I had to do was minor adjustment for brakes and gear shifting. Bike like that would have cost me around 150-250€. Most of my workings have been to increase my health, fitness, spirituality and mentality. With workings it usually is first like I notice the energy, then the energy can backlash, and after completion it seems to settle, and to work it's intented thing. It has taken a few months to see noticeable results in regards to squares especially and and what others say about squares them making more impact later on makes sense. Given that I have only started last year, I can't say too much on that.

Squares are as follows (in no particular order), 2 Jupiter, 1 Mars, 2 Sun, 1 Mercury and 1 Venus (unsure if I failed this, but I continued till the end regardless). I've also done one 40 day Mars working, and one Moon working, forgot how long though, but it's logged in my notebook.

I got rid of porn with Runes and Sanskrit, total of three workings, altough I still have minor mopping left to do, but the worst is in the past. For me, this was major. Unneccessary subtance usage (drugs before dedication, coffee and alcohol later on as I advanced) I just dropped with little effort just by deciding no.

All in all opening chakras and empowering them has increased witch power considerably, but also I can see that I am on completely different level than before, and also outsiders seem so, how should I say it, low? It's saddening really, but one must press on.

Oh, and in regards to my post in the another topic. Over a year later, I still have this equipment. I think Gods played a role in that one. Truly magnificent manifestation for me and I am grateful beyond words. It happened month or two later when I finished 108x rep money spell from the money spells pdf.

Blackdragon666 said:
956GOD said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Lost my job 2020… covid vaccines.. looking for new one.. but the way she does it, I (sadly depend on my father for $)… and she burned that bridge and I won’t be able to get anymore $.. I’m still figuring it out.. what my next action should be.. hoping for the best! And yes.. usually I “vibrate”,”gebo” for offerings, and “fehu” for protection.

NakedPluto said:
In my experience spell not done for 40 days can still work but if you need permanence then it may wear off. Look at what affirmation you used, it may have been not the best one. Like I already said I did a spell for a week for the eviction and it did work quite well.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Well, one time I used a Saturn square to curse someone, at the time I thought you could use it and just clean your soul after but this is not the case because the squares are like keys to each of the chakras and so you connect to the energy too much. Well I did it, the cursed one, as far as I know, has been beaten up by some people and I almost died, after the square I was with my dog and I saw this woman in the car, she looked crazy like she could not stop the car and she almost hit me, I think the God's saved me there, I felt really calm in the situation and my dog literally pushed me to the other side of the road. I even felt this force behind me pushing me, the God's really saved me, after this, I cleaned myself a lot and even used a Sun square just to be sure.

Thank you to everyone else for your experiences :)

Started a money working 3 days ago, today I've found 2 euros on the street and was offered an ice cream. Lol

Great job with the spells, you don't give yourself enough credit, do not underestimate your ability; to do that much in a short amount of time is incredible!
Well I must admit my manifestations were not along the same lines as yours and probably most others here. I mostly have worked with black magic. I am working on that recently though, and plan on doing some white manifestations for myself and others if they wish. But let's just say people got what they deserved (nothing super bad, just a lot of bad luck), I was lucky enough to hear about it (they came to me personally and whinged) and secretly laugh at it. It affected them more than I meant as I was very angry and hurt when I did it, but honestly, I'm good at what I do, and everything happens for a reason.

Aquarius said:
Started a money working 3 days ago, today I've found 2 euros on the street and was offered an ice cream. Lol

It starts with the small things, perhaps you can try to increase the scope of your aims on this. What are you doing the money working for, what kind of outlet do you have for the power?

I've never put in a serious attempt at making a big gain from a money working, because I didn't have a solid vision on what I'd even do with the money, neither did I have any big outlet for the money. I did a few smaller attempts, and never had trouble with money my whole journey as an SS. In cases I needed some money, I received some extra from various places or endeavors, a few hundred euro's here and there, one time I made a quick 500 profit from when I dabbled with investing because I needed some money on hand, etc.

Never anything bigger, because I didn't aim for anything bigger and because I know I'd have to sacrifice a lot of things I have and can do now in order to truly obtain and enjoy great wealth which I am not willing to give up at this time.

To obtain more from your working, you need to have the right aim and also the right outlets where your will can manifest. If you are jobless, not willing to look for a job and have basically no other way to get money other than from the good will of others or some random cash on the ground, you won't get much out of a money working since there are comparatively few outlets for this to manifest.

VoiceofEnki said:
Aquarius said:

It starts with the small things, perhaps you can try to increase the scope of your aims on this. What are you doing the money working for, what kind of outlet do you have for the power?

I've never put in a serious attempt at making a big gain from a money working, because I didn't have a solid vision on what I'd even do with the money, neither did I have any big outlet for the money. I did a few smaller attempts, and never had trouble with money my whole journey as an SS. In cases I needed some money, I received some extra from various places or endeavors, a few hundred euro's here and there, one time I made a quick 500 profit from when I dabbled with investing because I needed some money on hand, etc.

Never anything bigger, because I didn't aim for anything bigger and because I know I'd have to sacrifice a lot of things I have and can do now in order to truly obtain and enjoy great wealth which I am not willing to give up at this time.

To obtain more from your working, you need to have the right aim and also the right outlets where your will can manifest. If you are jobless, not willing to look for a job and have basically no other way to get money other than from the good will of others or some random cash on the ground, you won't get much out of a money working since there are comparatively few outlets for this to manifest.
Thanks for the advice, I agree with you. Personally I do have a job, my money workings are more geared towards the long term, not necessarily in the short term, they stay in the soul. I even did them when I was in school and would could not get a job in 2-3 years, I'm accumulating those sweet sweet money working gains in my soul, and since I'm to inherit the family business I can already hint how they are gonna manifest :)

Aquarius said:
Thanks for the advice, I agree with you. Personally I do have a job, my money workings are more geared towards the long term, not necessarily in the short term, they stay in the soul. I even did them when I was in school and would could not get a job in 2-3 years, I'm accumulating those sweet sweet money working gains in my soul, and since I'm to inherit the family business I can already hint how they are gonna manifest :)

Nice going! It is true that workings accumulate in the soul when done over long periods of time, or specifically with long term goals in mind, the outlet for the energies will be your long term potential relating to the working changing for the better, it sets energies down for the future.

Keep it up and make your efforts manifest magnificently!

The example of the most obvious manifestation there is is the RTR.

Since we have started to focus more on making the enemy lose positions of power, making their plans fail and getting people to revolt, there are already the effects before our eyes, today I opened the television set while eating and saw that there are violent protests in different places around the world, then I saw the credibility of the government go underground going heavily against the previous claims, first the novax were stupid plotters comparable to the terraplatters and now they are becoming cyber terrorists, wtf?

Then in the war against pissrael the RTRs manifest themselves in strange and some even funny ways, like the Palestinian flag blowing up jewish soldiers, or a tree accidentally falling on the head of a fat jewish woman, and much more.

I started the mantra Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru

Pronounced-

AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU

posted by HPS Maxine for my chakras.

I did not use any affirmations.

The effects were drastic and powerful. I first started with around 7-8 then 13 reps and even 20 reps at times, but doing 20 consistently is a bit hard. I basically tried to feel a powerful buzz atleast.
My dirty throat chakra cleared almost instantly. Within days it went from being dark and murky to bright sky blue. And even a chronic physical pain that I had been suffering from in my legs started getting better(although temporarily it got worse, but then every day after it got worse, it would be better, much better than before).

My voice changed in tone a little, got deeper I guess, not sure if that was just from the chanting or because my throat chakra cleared.

My insomnia also went away pretty quickly.

The way I vibrated it was that I inhaled after each syllable. So inhale-AYKK-inhale-OHNG-inhale-KAH-inhale-RAH so on and so forth. Basically anywhere that there was a dash in the above line, I would inhale. Rs were all rolled. This method of taking much more inhalations made it drastically more powerful I feel. The more air I take in, the more powerful any mantra I vibrate becomes. And I recommend inhaling deeply, not a normal inhalation like in normal breath, deep inhales until lungs and stomach are full.

I finally felt like I was actually making progress with my chakras now compared to before where I would use AUM, VAUM, RAUM. This felt more effective for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back