Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Lockdown in Austria for Unvaccinated AGES 12 AND ABOVE

"In reality we have told one third of the population: you will not leave your [home] apart from for certain reasons," Mr Schallenberg said.

Schallenborg has said it, get jabbed or stay at home, goyim.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59283128

Here in Italy the jew Draghi is thinking of removing the option of getting tested to get a green pass. I knew it would come to this, they have been taking it more slowly in italy.

They talk about it here in France.
While the truth is starting to come out, for example on the real hospitalization figures given by a recognized public institution (i.e. COVID hospitalizations represented..2% of the total in 2020 in France, 2% lool!!), on the terrible side effects (numerous heart attacks of sportsmen here for example), these cursed jooow accelerate the dystopia.
I expected no less from these batrachians but what I DESPITE is the lack of reaction from the people.
I confess, it depresses me a lot

Aquarius said:
Here in Italy the jew Draghi is thinking of removing the option of getting tested to get a green pass. I knew it would come to this, they have been taking it more slowly in italy.

Just been focusing on the enemy losing all their political power during rtrs as hphc mentioned in the recent schedule. Extremely important considering the latest developments. I'm worried that even countries not currently planning on this might start doing it.

Aquarius said:

They are discussing a vaxx mandate here in Germany as well 🙃

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

Sometimes I can't help it but laugh when the jews go forward with their plans, because their end is always closer :D

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

Sometimes I can't help it but laugh when the jews go forward with their plans, because their end is always closer :D

When people notice what the vaxx does with their health, they will go on a rampage

Us is not looking good to,biden an the reptiles are mandating it on december 8th, so food shortages etc all part to reptilian jews communist plan.

(Oy vey goyims bes human sacrifice for reptilian jews gods what bes wrong with a few goyims dieing here an there)

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

Well, the thing is that they try to force it right now on everyone, as much and often as they can, people getting the 3rd shot, and also the mandate. They do this probably because they have only very limited time until everyone who got the vaxx will basically experience severe side effects.

When people start developing genetic diseases, become retarded, develop multiple cancers all over the body, then shit will start to hit the van, but by that everything will be over already, those people are damned.

To be honest, I do not know if this is too good for the soul, if develop genetic diseases.

स त न म said:
Aquarius said:

Just been focusing on the enemy losing all their political power during rtrs as hphc mentioned in the recent schedule. Extremely important considering the latest developments. I'm worried that even countries not currently planning on this might start doing it.
We should continue to focus during the RTRs, even to the failure of their plans, and a massive revolt worldwide.
How long do you think before the lockdown in Italy?

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

Well, the thing is that they try to force it right now on everyone, as much and often as they can, people getting the 3rd shot, and also the mandate. They do this probably because they have only very limited time until everyone who got the vaxx will basically experience severe side effects.

When people start developing genetic diseases, become retarded, develop multiple cancers all over the body, then shit will start to hit the van, but by that everything will be over already, those people are damned.

To be honest, I do not know if this is too good for the soul, if develop genetic diseases.
hold up you mean the vaccine will do this shit even with one dose cause all my family but me took it.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:

hold up you mean the vaccine will do this shit even with one dose cause all my family but me took it.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

For record, I have no clue what will happen, but potentially the danger if this is there and realistic.

Also, this has to do with probability calculations, the younger, healthier, stronger you are, and the less you got the shot the better.

But regardless the potential danger and harm is there, that’s why we didn’t take it.

The thing can enter your DNA core...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back