Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just a question or two

For mosquitos, yeah you could program your aura to do so. For bullets, probably only if you have Lord Satan's 1000 years of aura protection build-up.

RockSeed13 said:

For mosquitos, yeah you could program your aura to do so. For bullets, probably only if you have Lord Satan's 1000 years of aura protection build-up.
You can not evade a direct bullet, but you can evade a situation in which a direct bullet would hit you. I think this is doable by oneself alone, but would require daily work, just as avoiding dangers in your daily life. Build you aop!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Can a Mosquito be repelled with the aura?

And can a bullet be prevented from hitting you in a war zone?

Energy takes the path of least resistance.
Like Henu said. It can create an opportunity for u to evade a bullet, when you are strong enough.

Can you use telekinesis? And can you deflect a bullet with it?

Now seriously, you have been for so long here by now. You need to stop slacking and get shit done.

NinRick said:

Like Henu said. It can create an opportunity for u to evade a bullet, when you are strong enough.

Now seriously, you have been for so long here by now. You need to stop slacking and get shit done.

The question was related to another topic.

I already knew the answer but I needed someone not from that topic to reply. You would not understand.

Get shit done you mean?

NinRick said:

Deflecting a bullet is impossible unless it's a pellet gun. I asked it carefully ( preventing a bullet. )

But yeah sure getting things done you probably mean advancing stop asking questions

NinRick said:

Deflecting a bullet is impossible unless it's a pellet gun. I asked it carefully ( preventing a bullet. )

But yeah sure getting things done you probably mean advancing stop asking questions

No, not stop asking questions, just advancing , this is why we are spiritual Satanists and here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back