Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

satanic rosary

tyrantmage

Greetings brothers and sisters, so I'm finally planing to build my first satanic rosary. So I started reading on satanic rosary pag , I noticed there might be conflict in the info there, its says one should start with the side that has 9 bead not the 8 bead. But in the picture there's no 9 bead side 1 has 10 and other is 8, so I tried counting all the beads in the picture and its still 108 so I thought maybe I should search online for an accurate picture to base my rosary from but all I can find online are either xtian rosary or bastardized blasphemies. That's why I thought I should ask here in the forum if you guys have built your own rosary, what are the exact count of rune beads before each affirmation bead coz there seems to be different count before each affirmation bead. Thanks for those who have Time to reply

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Baalzebulon!
Hail Lady Haagenti!
Hail Lord Hermes
Hail Lady Astarte
And Hail to our brothers and sisters!

tyrantmage said:
Greetings brothers and sisters, so I'm finally planing to build my first satanic rosary. So I started reading on satanic rosary pag , I noticed there might be conflict in the info there, its says one should start with the side that has 9 bead not the 8 bead. But in the picture there's no 9 bead side 1 has 10 and other is 8, so I tried counting all the beads in the picture and its still 108 so I thought maybe I should search online for an accurate picture to base my rosary from but all I can find online are either xtian rosary or bastardized blasphemies. That's why I thought I should ask here in the forum if you guys have built your own rosary, what are the exact count of rune beads before each affirmation bead coz there seems to be different count before each affirmation bead. Thanks for those who have Time to reply

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Baalzebulon!
Hail Lady Haagenti!
Hail Lord Hermes
Hail Lady Astarte

Mine is made with plastic beads, I put 109 on it on accident and after I tied it the knot came undone and 1 bead fell off, only 1. I left it off not thinking about it, realizing it was 108 when I used it later. It hasn't came apart since. 108 is also half of 216 which is a number for the sun. So if your intending to use your rosary for mostly protections sticking with 108 would be good.

It would also be a good idea to create different rosaries for different types of magik/spell use. ex. cursing/protecting. That way the energies don't mix up and they build more power for their specific uses.

tyrantmage said:

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Baalzebulon!
Hail Lady Haagenti!
Hail Lord Hermes
Hail Lady Astarte

You can try typeing in mala beads rosary. I found it does not take you to the Xian stuff on youtube.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
tyrantmage said:

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Baalzebulon!
Hail Lady Haagenti!
Hail Lord Hermes
Hail Lady Astarte

You can try typeing in mala beads rosary. I found it does not take you to the Xian stuff on youtube.

Forgot to add I'm mean Tibetan Mala bead rosary

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back