Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For YULE, make your own scented candles !

SShiva_fr

Learn to make your own pillars candles !

Be proud of yourselves and the quality candles you will make with love to honour our Gods!
I think this is a wonderful present for Yule, to tell them how much we love them.

Be sure of the energies put into the candles, by making your candles you will be sure that enemy energies will not interfere in your rituals.

Just follow this step-by-step and make according to your taste and imagination.

This tutorial is only for "moulded" candles.

If you wish, I could also give explanations on the candles called "poured": that is to say candles poured in a pot with fatty and flexible vegetable wax: soya wax, colza wax, sunflower wax.
Examples of "poured candles" that I make:

In order not to make this post too long, I suggest you download the PDFs below, in which you will find ALL the photos illustrating each step, the photos of materials etc..

To facilitate translation into various languages if necessary, the text alone will be reproduced in a post below this one.

I would love to see your work on this thread if you decide to make your own candles!

I'm still available to help you if you have any difficulties.

PDF in English
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68IdmU0VnNZ3klFuaPxQhAmm4qPME28DiSCRYmA

PDF in French
https://mega.nz/file/UM4gFARB#uRAAhzNamvWNYYDJCZgsMNlqZ78ghvdYRK_EijlAe_s

text only tutorial (no pictures) :

Make your own scented candles

I propose you this tutorial to make your own "pillar" candles, scented, coloured outside AND inside (candles called "dyed in the mass").

Be proud of yourselves and the quality candles you will make with love to honour our Gods!
I think this is a wonderful present for Yule, to tell them how much we love them !

Just follow this step-by-step and make according to your taste and imagination.

MAKING MATERIALS

You will need :

- Polycarbonate and/or silicone and/or metal moulds
(plastic or latex moulds should be avoided as they are too fragile and quickly become unusable).

Here are the moulds I use: Silicone mould to make candles in the shape of Apples and Roses, polycarbonate "votive candle" moulds to make small cylindrical candles (diameter 4cm 1,57 in / Height 5.2cm 2,05 in), a larger cylindrical mould (diameter 5cm 1,97 in / Height 10 cm 3,94 in), round polycarbonate mould to make ball candles of 7cm 2,76 in diameter,

My Apple and Rose candles have the particularity of being phosphorescent candles!
It's a sentence of Thot which gave me the idea ! "From darkness comes light".

A multitude of moulds exist: cylindrical, rectangular, cone-shaped, pyramid-shaped, egg-shaped, etc.

- A cooking source (electric or gas hob) + an (old) pan + either another smaller pan or a metal jug that will fit into the first pan:

the wax for the candles should ALWAYS melt in a "bain-marie". Never melt the wax directly in a container in contact with the cooking source (because of the "melting point" and "flash point": avoid fires!)

- Metal wick holders (see photo below) to centre and hold the wick straight during pouring and drying:

If your wick is not centred correctly, the candle will only burn on one side and will quickly become unusable. Of course, you should not be obsessed with centring to the nearest millimetre, but a successful candle is above all a candle that burns evenly. This means that the size of the wick must be adapted to the circumference of the candle AND the wick must be well centred. Wick holders are not very expensive and are therefore essential!

- Wooden sticks (like skewers), to mix wax, dyes and fragrance.

- A kitchen scale and, if you have one, also a precision scale (to weigh the perfume and dyes)

- Plastic pipettes that will be used to take the perfume(s) and to measure the weight of the perfume in absence of a precision scale.

Very useful but may be optional for those who do not make candles regularly: the liquid thermometer.

On the other hand, and we will come back to this, in the absence of a thermometer, you will have to take precautions when adding the perfume: you have to be careful with the "flash point", or the temperature above which the perfumes ignite!

MATERIALS

- THE WAX

Candles are either made with paraffin wax (petroleum-based wax) or with vegetable wax.

BEWARE: with vegetable waxes, you will ONLY get pastel colours, unfortunately.
This is a pity because the texture of vegetable waxes is far superior to that of paraffin wax, the black fumes are much less, the combustion lasts longer (lower melting point) etc... Thus, a bright red dye will give a pink-red colour in vegetable wax, a bright blue dye will give a sky-blue colour etc.

Only paraffin will allow you to obtain a royal blue, a bright red, a "black" black and not a grey (and it will be difficult even with paraffin to obtain a deep black...).

For moulded candles/pillars you should only use either paraffin or palm wax/crystallised palm wax, because waxes must be hard.

Do not use soy wax, rapeseed wax or sunflower wax: they are suitable for making cast/pot candles, as they are very greasy and soft: their use in pots is ideal as the wax must literally stick to the surfaces of the container.

The melting point (temperature at which the wax becomes liquid) is 60°C for paraffin (140°F) and 50°c (122°F) for palm wax.

- THE WICKS

They must be made of pure cotton.

Flat wicks are suitable for paraffin wax, round wicks are suitable for vegetable waxes. But, I have personally tested: both work equally well in paraffin and palm wax without any problem. So, do your best.

It's not necessary to buy wicks with a "paper core" or a "core with metal filaments" (they are suitable for jar candles).

The diameter of the wick is important: if it is too small, the candle will not burn evenly, if it is too large, the candle will burn too quickly...
The rule: The diameter of the wick is related to the diameter of the final candle.

To cut the wick to the right length: height of the mould + 2 cm/ 0,8 in

- THE DYES AND COLOURINGS

The dyes should be granular or in small slabs. Powdered dyes/pigments only colour the surface of the candle. Only granular or slab dyes contain strong pigments that will colour the wax inside and out.

Approximately 3g / 0,11 oz of dye is needed for a 150-180 gram (5,3 – 6,4 oz) candle.

Be careful not to use too much, otherwise the wick will choke during combustion! But if you don't use enough, the final colour will be pale...

- PERFUMS

You should only use perfumes made for candles or, in a pinch, essential oils.

Be careful with essential oils because they have an extremely low "flash point": you have to wait several minutes for the wax to cool down before adding the essential oil to the wax, because they ignite easily!

When I use essential oils (example: to make candles with citronella essential oil in the summer against mosquitoes), I add "perfumers' oil", "isopropyl myristate", because this oil increases the flash point of essential oils.

The perfumes I use in my candles are made in Grasse, it is the French capital of Perfume, there are many distilleries.

The fragrances I use for ritual candles are most often: Oud wood (I love it), Sandalwood, Incense, Nag Champa, Rose, Jasmine, Spicy Orange, etc...
There is a very large choice of fragrances! Indulge yourself! But choose a quality perfume.

The weight (not the volume) of the perfume for moulded candles should be between 5 and 10% of the wax weight (jar candles tolerate a higher percentage of perfume: between 10 and 15% of the wax weight)

Indicative calculations to make your life easier

(but which will work without having to take your head off! - because I've done a lot of tests, so I might as well save you time and give you the formulas that work)

* Wick diameters

Don't forget: flat wick for paraffin, round wick for vegetable wax, but both will still work in either wax, it just won't work as well as it should. Do your best!

For a 4 cm / 1,57 in diameter candle: Take a size n°3
If you are colouring the candle and/or perfuming it, you will need to add a size above or even 2 sizes above.

To sum up, for a candle with a diameter of 4 cm 1,57 in , coloured AND perfumed, the wick should be size 4 (or 5, but this will generally be a little too large).

For a 5 cm / 1,97 in diameter candle: Take a n°4
If the candle is coloured and/or scented, you should take a size 5 (or 6, but this may be too much)

* Indicative final weight of the candles and weight of the perfume

A votive candle is about 60-65 grams / 2,12- 2,30 oz
Perfume dosed at 10% = 6 to 6.5 grams / 0,22 oz

A cylindrical pillar candle with a diameter of 5cm 1,97 in and a height of 10 cm/ 3,94 in is about 180 grams / 6,35 oz
10% fragrance = 18 grams / 0,64 oz

STEPS

1) Weigh the wax and dyes

2) Melt the wax in a "bain-marie

Fill the larger pan one third full of water. Pour the wax into the smaller pan (or metal pitcher). Allow 10-15 minutes for the wax to melt completely.

3) Cut and wax the wicks

Remember: measure the height of the mould + 2cm / 0,80 in = total length of the wick.

Then put the wicks in the liquid wax, leave them in for 2 minutes until the wax replaces any air bubbles in the cotton.
Remove the wicks from the wax with gloves, pull on both ends so that the wicks harden as straight as possible and let dry for a few minutes.

4) Add the dye to the melting wax

5) Place the wicks in the moulds until the pigments have mixed well with the wax

Pay attention to the final direction of the candle! Especially when you cut the wicks!

Example: in my large cylindrical mould, the top of the final candle is at the bottom. In the small moulds, the top of the candle is at the top.

There is no need to add a metal support at the end of the wick in the large cylindrical mould.

However, in the small cylindrical moulds this support is essential to "weight" the wick during the drying process so that the wick remains as centred as possible.

6) Off the heat, wait 1 minute for the wax to cool down a bit and add the perfume

7) Pouring and installing the wick holders

Pour the wax into the moulds and attach the wick holders to the wicks.

8) Drying, 2nd pour and 3rd pour

The wax always shrinks. It always does. It is inevitable.

Paraffin wax shrinks a lot, vegetable waxes much less.
You must therefore plan your total weight of wax according to this characteristic: you will have to make several pours!

Wait 30 minutes, then melt your wax again (or your remaining wax). Be careful with the proportions of the colouring agents if you are preparing a new mixture, because when it dries, there will be two different shades...
Once the wax is liquid, remove it from the heat and wait a few minutes before pouring.

The hotter the wax is when you pour it, the greater the shrinkage phenomenon.

But... the hotter the wax is during pouring, the shinier the candle will be!

That's why my first pour is always done when the wax is hot, so there is a lot of shrinkage, and then for the second and third pours, I wait for the wax to cool down significantly.

9) Remove and cut the wicks

*Be aware of the final direction of the candle*.

Your candle is ready to be burned! But, you have the choice to decorate it! Take inspiration from the ideas below

10) FINAL DECORATION

The technique of photo transfer on candle

This technique will allow you to put runes, seals, photos of our Gods, in short to personalise your candle to the maximum, it will be UNIQUE!

You will need :
tissue paper
1 A4 sheet of thick paper
A printer
A hair dryer
Heat resistant gloves

1 - Tape the tissue paper to the A4 sheet of thick cardboard

2 - Print your images on it

3 -

Cut out the patterns

Place on the candle, put on heat resistant gloves and turn on your hair dryer to maximum power.
The tissue paper will then melt into the wax!

And there you have your CANDLE!

Beware of unsightly wax drips, which are inevitable, due to the heat of the hair dryer...

Using a Liquid Wax Pen

Using a glitter varnish

This is a special candle varnish, to be applied with a brush.
You can add gold, blue, etc. pigments

Jewel" for candle

I made them myself from earring holders!
They are Trees of Life :)

In conclusion: Don't be obsessed with the gram, the millimeter, the position of the wick, do your best! And above all take pleasure in creating with your hands for our Gods! And then be proud to light your own candles on your altar!

This tutorial is only for "moulded" candles. If you wish, I could also give explanations on the candles called "poured": that is to say candles poured in a pot with fatty and flexible vegetable wax: soya wax, colza wax, sunflower wax.

Examples of "poured candles" that I make:

Tealights can be made as "moulded" or "cast" candles: ASK ME FOR A SPECIFIC TUTO if you wish.

I would love to see your work on this thread if you decide to make your own candles!
I'm still available to help you if you have any difficulties.

BlackOnyx8 said:
If I wasn't so paranoid for privacy I would buy some from you.
I will try to find these materials. Thank you very much for sharing this. The candles look really beautiful.

It makes me happy! Learn to make them yourself: it's a manual activity that brings relaxation and always to be done while thinking of Father Satan and our Gods, you'll see it's a great feeling! It doesn't replace meditations, but it's a way to combine relaxation and usefulness (having beautiful candles for rituals, full of beautiful satanic energies)

Have you ever tried to do this? It involves putting water and dye in a glass and on top of the water you put oil and finally you put a small wick attached to a small floating object.
water-candles-1.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7j6uypARXW4

SShiva_fr said:
text only tutorial (no pictures) :

Make your own scented candles

Only paraffin will allow you to obtain a royal blue, a bright red, a "black" black and not a grey (and it will be difficult even with paraffin to obtain a deep black...).

Be careful with essential oils because they have an extremely low "flash point": you have to wait several minutes for the wax to cool down before adding the essential oil to the wax, because they ignite easily!

2) Melt the wax in a "bain-marie

Hey I wanted to add something and also a question.

I made some candles before with my dad just in the pan right on the fire. Never dit it "ignite" or catch on fire. Parrafine fyi. However, it smelled bad and the stearate (agent to make parafin candles burn longer) disappeared or something.

As for essential oils, they evaporate at 40C. Ive not heard of them being caught on fire (ignition) either. So make sure your wax is cooled down enough and add extra when using essential oils. Especially citrus essentials oils evaporate very quickly.

Also its "au-bain-marie" .. a french term..

Have you made any beeswax candles?

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I made some candles before with my dad just in the pan right on the fire. Never dit it "ignite" or catch on fire. Parrafine fyi. However, it smelled bad and the stearate (agent to make parafin candles burn longer) disappeared or something.

As for essential oils, they evaporate at 40C. Ive not heard of them being caught on fire (ignition) either. So make sure your wax is cooled down enough and add extra when using essential oils. Especially citrus essentials oils evaporate very quickly.

What is a flash point?

This determines the lowest temperature of a liquid at which the vapour forms a flammable mixture with air. It gives us the dangerousness of the product and allows us to classify it in a danger class and in a group I (highly flammable), II (flammable) or III (low flammability).

Essential oils therefore have a flash point, which differs according to the product.

So, yes, the main concern is that the essential oils evaporate and so ..the candle will not smell. But there are regulations on flammable materials, and even if the risk is low, I will not take the risk of not warning of possible dangers.

As for the term "bain-marie", English is not my native language and rather than write an inadequate or absurd term, I preferred to write it in French and describe afterwards (+photo of the 2 pans) what it is about.

This tutorial took me many hours, I did it in order to share a know-how that can be useful to many candle users here... sorry if this work is not as high quality as you would like

Master said:
Have you ever tried to do this? It involves putting water and dye in a glass and on top of the water you put oil and finally you put a small wick attached to a small floating object.
water-candles-1.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7j6uypARXW4

Oh, I didn't know that! It's very nice. Thank you for giving us new ideas!

Thank you for your positive opinions !

SShiva_fr said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
If I wasn't so paranoid for privacy I would buy some from you.
I will try to find these materials. Thank you very much for sharing this. The candles look really beautiful.

It makes me happy! Learn to make them yourself: it's a manual activity that brings relaxation and always to be done while thinking of Father Satan and our Gods, you'll see it's a great feeling! It doesn't replace meditations, but it's a way to combine relaxation and usefulness (having beautiful candles for rituals, full of beautiful satanic energies)

Yes you are right, it is best when we do it ourselves. I found a website that sells all the required materials. I am very excited for this, as good quality candles are basically non existent here where I live, or very expensive. And nothing like yours with so much Satanic symbology. Really love it. I will post some pictures when I make mine.

SShiva_fr said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

What is a flash point?

This determines the lowest temperature of a liquid at which the vapour forms a flammable mixture with air. It gives us the dangerousness of the product and allows us to classify it in a danger class and in a group I (highly flammable), II (flammable) or III (low flammability).

Essential oils therefore have a flash point, which differs according to the product.

So, yes, the main concern is that the essential oils evaporate and so ..the candle will not smell. But there are regulations on flammable materials, and even if the risk is low, I will not take the risk of not warning of possible dangers.

As for the term "bain-marie", English is not my native language and rather than write an inadequate or absurd term, I preferred to write it in French and describe afterwards (+photo of the 2 pans) what it is about.

This tutorial took me many hours, I did it in order to share a know-how that can be useful to many candle users here... sorry if this work is not as high quality as you would like

A lot of places use french terms.. in example.. ballet terms are purely french.. there are also some terms that are used in the kitchen that are purely french.
Its either because it is a major leading term or because the translation doesn't work well. Thats why some terms are not translated.

I take that typing that out took you about half a day, and at least its good that you provide additional info from a safety regard kind of setting but what you are basicly saying is dont be a dumb goy and play with fire near or whilst you are doing this.

In example essential oils they all have a "do not consume" warning.. whilst if they come from a reputable source, if prepared correctly, yes they can be ingested safely and be used as treatment.
My teacher made the comment that every tap water source should have such a warning sign on it because drinking too much water at once can kill you.

... like I mean..

Also I am in no way trying to disrespect what you made. I just wanted to add on to what you wrote.

Actually buying parafin wax pallets over here is quite expensive.. what I tend to do is buy already made candles (the biggest ones) and remelt/pour them..

Also if you have like in example dinner candles and theyre white on the inside but had a colour poured over them you could melt those and you'll end up having a candle with a color slightly lighter or about the same as the original one had on just the outside. those do color through and through.

So far the failure we've had was with silver. Trying to make a candle silver basicly turned into a grey candle with metal shimmers on one side of the candle (I think it was the bottom) + it was leak disaster. What I mean by that is, the wax melted too fast, the flame got too big and it was leaking all over the place.
(We used the same wick on other candles in the same mould with no -big- issues whatsoever).
Thats when you buy so called silver gold or bronze candles theyre "always" white on the inside.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Yes you are right, it is best when we do it ourselves. I found a website that sells all the required materials. I am very excited for this, as good quality candles are basically non existent here where I live, or very expensive. And nothing like yours with so much Satanic symbology. Really love it. I will post some pictures when I make mine.

It's great! I will be happy to see your creations. And don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions (which wick for which type of mould you choose etc )

SSinHeartandSoul said:

This is really nice :D I have been looking for a hobby for some time, and i haven't been able to find anything good. This might be a good hobby to try out, do you know about anything else like this that might be fun to do as a hobby?

Perhaps you would like make some nice soaps! :D
Haha !
Transparent soaps :

Opaque soaps :

I love crafts, making things with my own hands. It relaxes my mind. Being air and fire, it allows me to be more grounded in the material and to calm my mind.

And since I've been meditating and sticking to my spiritual work programme, it's been better.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

This is really nice :D I have been looking for a hobby for some time, and i haven't been able to find anything good. This might be a good hobby to try out, do you know about anything else like this that might be fun to do as a hobby?

Or you could prefer to make more "conventional" soaps ^^

(I specify each photo is made by me and concerning my production, they are not photos taken on the web!! It's the same for the tutorial !)

Lydia said:
Very beautiful! I used to make candles when I was younger, I should get back into it.

Thank you very much Lydia, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your excellent posts which are very useful to me : Yoga of the chakras in pictures, deep cleansing, obliterating Saturn, astrological knowledge, etc .

Lunar Dance 666 said:
A lot of places use french terms.. in example.. ballet terms are purely french.. there are also some terms that are used in the kitchen that are purely french.
Its either because it is a major leading term or because the translation doesn't work well. Thats why some terms are not translated.

I take that typing that out took you about half a day, and at least its good that you provide additional info from a safety regard kind of setting but what you are basicly saying is dont be a dumb goy and play with fire near or whilst you are doing this.

In example essential oils they all have a "do not consume" warning.. whilst if they come from a reputable source, if prepared correctly, yes they can be ingested safely and be used as treatment.
My teacher made the comment that every tap water source should have such a warning sign on it because drinking too much water at once can kill you.

... like I mean..

Also I am in no way trying to disrespect what you made. I just wanted to add on to what you wrote.

half a day?! lol
I took each photo at each step of the making and decorating, which delays the work (taking off the gloves, putting them back on, etc). I had to make multiple photo montages (because one by one, there would have been too many)
I know how to make candles without referring to a manual so I had to list what could be useful for beginners, develop the text itself, make a French version (which is my first language) and then make an English version and reread each sentence to see if the terms or turns of phrase are not too absurd.
Upload the PDFs to mega. Upload pictures for the POST;
it took me days but anyway, I'm not complaining, nobody asked me anything, it's just to tell you that, no, it didn't take me half a day, lool !

Yes it's a good idea to recast purchased candles.
Otherwise, if you can, you can order from the Chinese by alieexpress, the moulds, the dyes, the wicks. I did it to find moulds in the shape of Apples and Roses, as well as to test their dyes, compared to a French brand, well... their dyes are twice as intense!!!
I had to wait 3 weeks to receive the orders but I don't regret it

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These are some of the most stunning candles I have seen. I would love to buy. Or you can have these as a candle store.

Oh, I am really touched HP, thank you very much.
You know, they are full of little flaws!
I've been making candles since I was consecrated because I was ashamed to have ugly, uncoloured candles inside at my dedication. So I learned, I made and made and made. And then one day, thinking back to Thoth: "but yes, glow-in-the-dark candles! an apple to the glory of my Father that would shine in the night, like his light in the painful darkness that we live in". And so it was done and I started a very small business.

But really, try it, you'll see, it makes you proud when you make things with your hands for the Gods! It's not very difficult, your candles won't be perfect, like mine, but it will be so perfect for the Gods.
Every day a candle is lit for Father and for my tutor! I work on my meditations, the runes, I make my candles, only under their cover, always their candles are lit.

SShiva_fr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These are some of the most stunning candles I have seen. I would love to buy. Or you can have these as a candle store.

I've been making candles since I was consecrated because I was ashamed to have ugly, uncoloured candles inside at my dedication. So I learned, I made and made and made. And then one day, thinking back to Thoth: "but yes, glow-in-the-dark candles! an apple to the glory of my Father that would shine in the night, like his light in the painful darkness that we live in". And so it was done and I started a very small business.

But really, try it, you'll see, it makes you proud when you make things with your hands for the Gods! It's not very difficult, your candles won't be perfect, like mine, but it will be so perfect for the Gods.
Every day a candle is lit for Father and for my tutor! I work on my meditations, the runes, I make my candles, only under their cover, always their candles are lit.

Impressive, good job, that's very creative and nice. The Shiva candles are insane.

SShiva_fr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Amazing!! Truely works of art! If you have a store you will have a new customer :)

SShiva_fr said:
Tes Bougies sont magnifiques ma soeur !
J'adore, c'est puissant, c'est beau et Énergies 100% Sataniques ! La classe !

Un travail colossale. Bravo Sistar

SShiva_fr said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

... like I mean..

half a day?! lol
I took each photo at each step of the making and decorating, which delays the work (taking off the gloves, putting them back on, etc). I had to make multiple photo montages (because one by one, there would have been too many)
I know how to make candles without referring to a manual so I had to list what could be useful for beginners, develop the text itself, make a French version (which is my first language) and then make an English version and reread each sentence to see if the terms or turns of phrase are not too absurd.
Upload the PDFs to mega. Upload pictures for the POST;
it took me days but anyway, I'm not complaining, nobody asked me anything, it's just to tell you that, no, it didn't take me half a day, lool !

Yes it's a good idea to recast purchased candles.
Otherwise, if you can, you can order from the Chinese by alieexpress, the moulds, the dyes, the wicks. I did it to find moulds in the shape of Apples and Roses, as well as to test their dyes, compared to a French brand, well... their dyes are twice as intense!!!
I had to wait 3 weeks to receive the orders but I don't regret it

Oh hun I hadn't realized you took pictures whilst making some of these things. I thought you did a photo shoot after having most of them ready (which is what I'd do).. for which taking the photos and the set up would take me an h +/- and then its just the editing.

I didnt know you made things specifically for here.

Also the soaps are lovely. Ill show you what I've got here in one of the next posts.

Also yes I did order an aliexpress mould recently because they only have small ones here. This one is about 3-4cm in diameter.
They also have moulds for twisted dinner candles and there are also ones in the shape of those pillars that make you think about greece.

Me and my dad had considered buying silicon to make a mould of a treestump with bark on it. So you'd get this really interesting looking candle :) you have candles on which they glued the bark on the outside of the candle.

SShiva_fr said:
Perhaps you would like make some nice soaps! :D
Haha !
Transparent soaps :

Opaque soaps :

I love crafts, making things with my own hands. It relaxes my mind. Being air and fire, it allows me to be more grounded in the material and to calm my mind.

And since I've been meditating and sticking to my spiritual work programme, it's been better.

These are really damn amazing :eek: Believe me i do not say this often, But you really are talented.

I used to like working with my hands as well, so i am going to see if i still like it, you really motivated me with this stuff. :lol:

By the way it makes it much better if you can see little errors, its hand made so its unavoidable, its the human element that really lets it shine.

S.s I'll buy one of each!
Do you take card? :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:

Thank you very much for your heartwarming comments.

For those who are interested, I can create a PDF with the different candles, their prices and their personalization parameters (fragrances, picture, etc). But the concern remains the delivery costs which will be very high :(... As for the delivery time, it can give us cold sweats ..

SSinHeartandSoul said:
These are really damn amazing :eek: Believe me i do not say this often, But you really are talented.

I used to like working with my hands as well, so i am going to see if i still like it, you really motivated me with this stuff. :lol:

By the way it makes it much better if you can see little errors, its hand made so its unavoidable, its the human element that really lets it shine.

Thank you very much!

Yes, candles like soaps have many imperfections.

The soaps with the swastikas and runes are made from the inlay method. You have to make each element separately, freeze (yes freeze!!! It's a crazy method!) And melt on it. They take a long time to make but the shower will be a very special moment haha :D :lol:

SShiva_fr said:

FYQ03TK

The middle candle was made with residues from 3 different kinds of candles. Unfortunately over the years it was stored with other candles, and despite covering it in paper towel to reduce the bleeding, the other colors still seeped through. Through transport it has also gained a couple of bruises unfortunately, but it still looks lovely.

The other candles I had poured myself, one from which the wax was too cold, resulting in the 'rustic' look.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SShiva_fr said:

FYQ03TK

The middle candle was made with residues from 3 different kinds of candles. Unfortunately over the years it was stored with other candles, and despite covering it in paper towel to reduce the bleeding, the other colors still seeped through. Through transport it has also gained a couple of bruises unfortunately, but it still looks lovely.

The other candles I had poured myself, one from which the wax was too cold, resulting in the 'rustic' look.

Unfortunately, I don't see your image :(

Yes, the temperature at which the wax is poured plays a role, but so does the temperature of the room: if the room is too cold, the wax will congeal very quickly and you will get this "rustic" effect.

Personally, this is not what I am looking for, because I apply an image transfer to the candles, but unfortunately my workshop is not heated and I often get this striated effect. In summer the workshop is very good and I get very smooth candles.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
SShiva_fr said:

FYQ03TK

Darn link, let me try that again.
IMG-20211119-120138.jpg
[/url][/img]

https://ibb.co/FYQ03TK
^This is the link to the image by the way.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
SShiva_fr said:

FYQ03TK

Darn link, let me try that again.
IMG-20211119-120138.jpg
[/url][/img]

But it is very successful!

I like the pyramid-shaped candles

SShiva_fr said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

But it is very successful!

I like the pyramid-shaped candles

:eek: yes you should make some piramid shaped candles too. I bet they'll be populair :)

I personally don't have the mould for the piramid shaped one.. thats actually my dads.

Hello!

I have been asked how to make the candles only coloured on the outside.

Here are some techniques.

1)
It is assumed that you have candles of the natural colour of the wax in your possession.
You melt some wax in a deep container.
You add your powdered pigments and/or liquid dyes when the wax is melted.
The wax must be very hot (approx. 80 degrees Celsius). This is important if you want the outer colour to be brilliant.
Take the container out of the firing device and immediately take the candle by the wick and dip it quickly and completely into the container.
Hold it over the container until it has dripped and then put the candle down until the wax has set.
After 30 minutes, melt the wax again until it is hot, and repeat the previous operation.
Do this as many times as you feel necessary but twice is fine.

2) Technique using liquid dyes
Does not require any heating of the wax.
This technique allows you to have zebras, coloured marbling.
Take a deep container, fill it with water, and put on the surface of the water, WITHOUT MIXING, one or several liquid dyes.
Take the candle by the wick and dip it in the container, turn it well so that the dye or dyes on the surface are deposited on the candle. Put it down to dry. Repeat the operation if necessary when the candle is dry.

3) use of special candle varnish.
Pour the varnish specially formulated for candles into a small container. Add powdered pigments, gold, blue or red glitter or any other colour. Saturate the glaze with pigments and/or glitter. You need to put lots and lots of it. With a flat brush, like a small brush, coat the candle. Repeat if necessary several times.
It is also possible to replace the glitter with salts or dried flowers.

I wish you much pleasure in making and/or decorating your ritual candles for our beloved Gods.😊

Download the PDF with all the steps in pictures!

https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68IdmU0VnNZ3klFuaPxQhAmm4qPME28DiSCRYmA

Good day Brothers and Sisters!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back