Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions about this path making sense anymore.

Manik

So I was wondering, why does the soul need a body to advance? I mean, consciousness and the soul both go on after physical death. Advancement is the conscious control of energy directed towards the chakras and other facilities of the soul. Minus the physical body, all elements required for advancement are still there. If the body is really a suit to interact with the material world, why can we not advance without it? I know there are posts on this, but it doesn't seem to add up yet. Also, why can the gods interact and influence musicians and leaders, but not with us until a certain point? And last, how come after years of meditation, some of us still have no personal experience with the gods? As in my personal situation: many years of meditation and warfare, yet to this day, 15 years later, still nothing. What does it take? Iv devoted my life to this. It has been stated that this path is not based on blind faith, yet that is still all I have, not one sign of them after all these years of service? Something now seems off and questionable. It's been 100% give on my part meeting nothing in return. I'm just confused and really needing an answer.

How have you tried to connect with the Gods?

If you do as you say, there is absolutely no reason why you wouldn't have had any personal experiences with them.

Many SS have them even before they dedicate to Satan, and continue to have experiences of some kind throughout their time as SS.

Do you feel energy when you meditate? Bioelectricity? Heat, vitality, anything?

What meditations have you done?

I'm asking all this to get a better understanding of your situation, to help you figure out what may be causing this for you.

As for your other questions on why we need a physical body, read what has been said about this by our members, by the HP's, etc. Just read it, as it has been adequately explained a few times before.

HP HoodedCobra's sermon today on the enemy transhumanist agenda also goes into that as well.

If you don't understand it after reading, then for now you are better of accepting that you need your physical body to advance to not perpetuate your confusion lest it leads to delusion.

It should become quite clear to you why if you truly do reach states of clarity and understanding through meditation.

Thanks for the reply. My meditation program differs but typically includes void, work on all chakras in various ways, app, mer ka ba, then I direct energy to the gods for any use they see fit. Pineal meditation is an always. Also the communication points. Meditation is fine, I have no issues there. Only with contact. I stress this because I know to fully advance and also to develop a relationship, I have to be able to communicate. I don't understand why I still can't build a relationship with any at all in any way. I admit it's extremely demotivating now, but I'm always on board. Idk, it just doesn't make sense given it's been this long. As far as how I try to contact, I just focus on a sigil or image, and begin speaking. If that's not enough, fine, I'm after the correction.

You have a solid meditation program. Have you been doing these meditations consistently without long breaks in between, or even intermittent breaks?

For example, one can do the full chakra meditation for 15 years, but if one only does once every 2 or 3 days, advancement will be inconsistent and almost no progress will be made.

Same would be if someone does the full chakra meditation everyday for 3 months, and then takes a 2 week break and does nothing, then slowly picks it up again. Almost all progress would have fallen by the wayside and one would get stuck not really progressing.

Same applies to all other meditations really.

Then about feeling energy, you didn't answer my questions. I asked them, because to communicate astrally and also to advance spiritually it is important to feel energy strongly.

If you do not feel much of anything when meditating, it is hard to communicate as it means one is not in tune with the energies of their soul.

The method you use to communicate is fine.

You can try this:

Go to the JoS demons and Gods of Hell section and tell openly of your concern that you haven't felt any communication yet and that you desire to have a positive relationship with the Gods and Goddesses of Hell, that you wish to get to know them, to communicate with them and be able to see them, to have positive experiences with then in order to help your growth as an SS.

Talk about that openly with the intent to have the Gods and Goddesses hear this.

Then politely ask Satan (even if you cannot hear or feel anything yet), to help you connect with one of the Gods or Goddesses and establish communications with them.

While in a light trance go over the list of named Gods and Goddesses, tune into the names of the Gods and Goddesses individually, and see if you get a strong reaction in your mind from one.

The moment you feel a strong reaction, like a desire out of nowhere to know more about this particular God or Goddess, or a strong mental pull towards their name, see if they have a sigil.

If they have a Sigil, open it, and look at it for a bit until you can visualize it in your mind (You can also draw it down on a piece of paper). Then visualize the sigil in your mind while vibrating the name of this God or Goddess.

In your mind, politely ask if they can communicate to you, give you a sign that they have heard you, or help you establish a channel of communication with them.

You should receive a sign from this, or a feeling at least.

If not then repeat this daily after empowering of your astral senses, and really tell yourself that you succeed in receiving a sign from the Gods, that you succeed in establishing communications with them.

If the God or Goddess you feel a pull towards doesn't have a sigil, then focus strongly on their name and vibrate it with the intent to connect to them and get to know them.

If you do not feel any mental pull towards any of the Gods, then ask Satan himself and communicate to Satan himself.

Explain to him how you struggle to feel anything or connect in any way, and communicate with him. Just talk about your concerns regarding this while in a high energy state after meditation and express strongly your desire to know him and speak with him.

Do this for about 15 minutes at a time, and just try it again the next day if it didn't work.

It helps to be in trance beforehand and to have a clear mind devoid of distractions.

Hail Satan!

Ok thank you, I will try that today. I know that establishing a relationship with satan comes first, I have asked many times the way you mentioned, and also asked him for a god/goddess to work with, but I can't get an answer. Iv never gotten help with anything when I need it. Iv asked many times for help and asked if he would have someone work with me and I always ask for any kind of sign so I'll know. It's never happened. I want to build with satan but that has always been met with a wall. So I will try what you suggested, maybe he's just too busy to focus on a relationship right now. Thank you again for this idea.

Oh I forgot to answer, yes I do feel energy strongly. Only my own I believe. Anytime iv done a formal ritual iv always felt extremely high energy that literally moves my body. That area is fine. I understood that they can contact without words, that's what I'm confused about, why not let me know? Of course I don't put anything on them, I'm aware it's something on my end. It just really seems like I literally cannot get my thoughts to them and that's why I never get an answer.

Manik said:
Ok thank you, I will try that today. I know that establishing a relationship with satan comes first, I have asked many times the way you mentioned, and also asked him for a god/goddess to work with, but I can't get an answer. Iv never gotten help with anything when I need it. Iv asked many times for help and asked if he would have someone work with me and I always ask for any kind of sign so I'll know. It's never happened. I want to build with satan but that has always been met with a wall. So I will try what you suggested, maybe he's just too busy to focus on a relationship right now. Thank you again for this idea.

Satan*

How do you know you never been helped, shown signs or whatever? How perceptive are you on this front, when you expect brutal manifestation when most of the times Gods manifest in the finer and nuances of the matters.

You have great advice, use it.

That's another reason I posted this, I don't know what signs they can show because I haven't had the experience with them yet. I mean I see coincidence and random things that related to something I was wondering, but I also know this could simply be what I'm attracting instead of a sign. I'm unsure of how to tell the difference.

This path and everything you have read on the JoS are very real. I verified this myself when I was new as even my requests were blatantly answered. I think it also has to do with one's GD, mine tends to be very blatant.

The Gods help you in so many ways. If you were an Astrologer you would see readily as you can see misfortune that seems to miss you. My natal Venus has been getting some deadly transits and finances have been tight for me for months. I applied for a job one or two months ago and got ignored. Recently I prayed to Satan and started a working with sex magic to attract a well paying job. Like three days into the working, which was today morning, I get contacted that I've gotten the job, and I can possibly be making at least $700 per week. Just by working less than 20 hours per week.

This is just one of the many times the Gods have shown up for me. Also, one very important question is, how much do you do for our cause? The more you do for our side, the more the Gods do for you. You also need to understand that the Gods are not responsible for the karmic problems you go through, they are just trying to help you. When you understand this and start helping yourself, it becomes easier for everyone involved. And many of the coincidences you see are often the Gods, especially when it related to matters to do with Satanism and also important personal matters.

HAIL SATAN!

Blackdragon666 said:
This path and everything you have read on the JoS are very real. I verified this myself when I was new as even my requests were blatantly answered. I think it also has to do with one's GD, mine tends to be very blatant.

The Gods help you in so many ways. If you were an Astrologer you would see readily as you can see misfortune that seems to miss you. My natal Venus has been getting some deadly transits and finances have been tight for me for months. I applied for a job one or two months ago and got ignored. Recently I prayed to Satan and started a working with sex magic to attract a well paying job. Like three days into the working, which was today morning, I get contacted that I've gotten the job, and I can possibly be making at least $700 per week. Just by working less than 20 hours per week.

This is just one of the many times the Gods have shown up for me. Also, one very important question is, how much do you do for our cause? The more you do for our side, the more the Gods do for you. You also need to understand that the Gods are not responsible for the karmic problems you go through, they are just trying to help you. When you understand this and start helping yourself, it becomes easier for everyone involved. And many of the coincidences you see are often the Gods, especially when it related to matters to do with Satanism and also important personal matters.

HAIL SATAN!
To be very honest, I don't do the workings anymore. Iv lost alot of motivation do to not being able to have a connection to satan. But I'm writing a new program to zero in on that specifically.

Manik said:
Blackdragon666 said:

HAIL SATAN!
To be very honest, I don't do the workings anymore. Iv lost alot of motivation do to not being able to have a connection to satan. But I'm writing a new program to zero in on that specifically.
Don't be hard on yourself. Get up and try again. :) Start small, with the daily essentials, FRTR, cleaning, AoP, hatha yoga. You'll be back on track before Yule.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back