Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to properly pronounce SATANAMA?

GoldenxChild1

On the forums I've seen a few different ways. Which is the best? And is it per syllable or one breath?

I always vibrate it per syllable, in a simple cross legged pose and touch my thumb to my pinky with both hands when vibrating Sa, then thumb to ring finger when vibrating Ta, thumb to middle finger when vibrating Na and thumb to index finger when vibrating Ma, then repeat for either 50, 88 or 100 vibrations.

Counting might be a little difficult when using the hands to hold the SaTaNaMa mudra's, it requires more attention as you'll count in your mind, or with your astral hands if you can.

To make it easier, you can count in tens, and just count to 10 for 5 times, instead of counting up to 50. Makes it easier to keep track of mentally.

Counting with the astral hands is something I briefly mentioned in the past, and is a useful technique to learn so you can focus your mind on the energy of the meditation you are doing and use your physical hands to hold mudra's without detracting from either of this, delegating the counting to your astral hands instead (effectively multi-tasking this).

It requires good awareness of the astral body, so it is a somewhat advanced technique.

I like it to vibrate it full on with a single breath. I also like to vibrate it in the octaves. Vibrate it how you like it and how it works for you. This is extremely important, what works for me might not work the same for another one and so on. As long as you feel the effects everything is alright.

Satanama is the highest. Experiment with it and use it, it matters you do it.

Vibrating Satanama and meditating, melting in the vibration is one of the most powerful meditations for the soul to me.

VoiceofEnki said:
I always vibrate it per syllable, in a simple cross legged pose and touch my thumb to my pinky with both hands when vibrating Sa, then thumb to ring finger when vibrating Ta, thumb to middle finger when vibrating Na and thumb to index finger when vibrating Ma, then repeat for either 50, 88 or 100 vibrations.
Is there a reason for your doing the Mudras back to front?
As compared to Sa, Index. Ta, Middle. Na, Ring. Ma, Pinky.

VoiceofEnki said:

I accidentally wrote this down the wrong way around. It should be thumb to index, then thumb to middle finger, then thumb to ring finger and last thumb to pinky.

NakedPluto said:
I like it to vibrate it full on with a single breath. I also like to vibrate it in the octaves. Vibrate it how you like it and how it works for you. This is extremely important, what works for me might not work the same for another one and so on. As long as you feel the effects everything is alright.

Satanama is the highest. Experiment with it and use it, it matters you do it.

Vibrating Satanama and meditating, melting in the vibration is one of the most powerful meditations for the soul to me.

Hey Pluto, do you pronounce the S as a hiss in the back of the throat or as in the word "said". And also the T is like TTZZ right?

VoiceofEnki said:
VoiceofEnki said:

I accidentally wrote this down the wrong way around. It should be thumb to index, then thumb to middle finger, then thumb to ring finger and last thumb to pinky.

Hey Enki, do you pronounce the S as a hiss in the back of the throat or as in the word "Said". And the T is it's TTZZ right?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hey Enki, do you pronounce the S as a hiss in the back of the throat or as in the word "Said". And the T is it's TTZZ right?

Call me Voice, or VoE if you want to abbreviate my name, more appropriate that way.

I vibrate the S in SaTaNaMa with my tongue on my palate just behind my top front teeth. This works best for me with SaTaNaMa.

I also tried to vibrate it at the back of the throat like a hiss, but it didn't really work for me with SaTaNaMa.

For SATANAS, I do vibrate the S's as a hiss at the back of the mouth.

VoiceofEnki said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Call me Voice, or VoE if you want to abbreviate my name, more appropriate that way.

I vibrate the S in SaTaNaMa with my tongue on my palate just behind my top front teeth. This works best for me with SaTaNaMa.

I also tried to vibrate it at the back of the throat like a hiss, but it didn't really work for me with SaTaNaMa.

The T should be as you said. Like the T in Thoth.

Woden said:
Not you, but there seems to be confusion with others here:
"SA" forefinger to thumb
"TA" index finger to thumb
"NA" ringfinger to thumb
"MA" little finger to thumb
All in one breath x9

As I wrote in my correction to myself, for Sa it's index to thumb, Ta it's middle to thumb, Na it's ring to thumb and Ma it's pinky to thumb.

Same as the instructions on the MerKaBa meditation (which has been updated to use Satanas instead of SaTaNaMa).

With SaTaNaMa I personally do them in separate breaths, a minimum of 50 repetitions, but this can be lowered in case 50 is too much (the number 50 has healing/regenerative properties which pair well with SaTaNaMa).

Generally I would suggest doing multiples of 10 with SaTaNaMa, since the number 10 represents permanence and completion, which also pair really well with SaTaNaMa.

This is why the number 100 is in my experience quite effective with SaTaNaMa.

As for the number 88, I've been using it a lot for almost everything related to empowerment, it is a very solid power number and works well if one doesn't have time to do a large number of vibrations.

I was pointed to the number 88 when I was a newbie SS by my GD, and confirmed with HPs Maxine if the number is good for general use (like chakra empowerment, AoP and other uses).

Hail Satan!

Woden said:
Yes, it seems I screwed up with the fingers too - "TA" is middle finger. Only an absolute moron would get it wrong, we only have 4 syllables and 4 fingers to go through :lol:

You are right, the Repetitions of 10, 88 are best. I stated 9 as minimum, as some people like my self are short on time some mornings, but I'll go with 10 from now on as minimum.

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's just a harmless mistake, happens sometimes when writing replies quickly or writing many to different people.

Of course I myself too prefer to never make any mistake in my writing here, but even then it can happen sometimes. When it does happen, just correct it when you notice it, nothing more nothing less.

It does help to do void meditation before writing on the forum, as the mind is more focussed and has greater clarity, allowing one to be more attentive to what one posts which helps prevent the majority, if not all mistakes if one always does it before hand.

VoiceofEnki said:
Woden said:
Not you, but there seems to be confusion with others here:
"SA" forefinger to thumb
"TA" index finger to thumb
"NA" ringfinger to thumb
"MA" little finger to thumb
All in one breath x9

As I wrote in my correction to myself, for Sa it's index to thumb, Ta it's middle to thumb, Na it's ring to thumb and Ma it's pinky to thumb.

Same as the instructions on the MerKaBa meditation (which has been updated to use Satanas instead of SaTaNaMa).

With SaTaNaMa I personally do them in separate breaths, a minimum of 50 repetitions, but this can be lowered in case 50 is too much (the number 50 has healing/regenerative properties which pair well with SaTaNaMa).

Generally I would suggest doing multiples of 10 with SaTaNaMa, since the number 10 represents permanence and completion, which also pair really well with SaTaNaMa.

This is why the number 100 is in my experience quite effective with SaTaNaMa.

As for the number 88, I've been using it a lot for almost everything related to empowerment, it is a very solid power number and works well if one doesn't have time to do a large number of vibrations.

I was pointed to the number 88 when I was a newbie SS by my GD, and confirmed with HPs Maxine if the number is good for general use (like chakra empowerment, AoP and other uses).

Hail Satan!

What's the significance of connecting different fingers on every syllable? Does it enhance the working in a y way? Never seen this before so I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance!

VoiceofEnki said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Okay I will see what works for me. I didn't know that it could differ from person to person.

Thanks VoE

Powerofjustice said:
What's the significance of connecting different fingers on every syllable? Does it enhance the working in a y way? Never seen this before so I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance!

My technical knowledge on Mudra's such as their names, and what exactly each one accomplishes is lacking so I cannot give a very detailed answer on this beyond what I've said below unfortunately.

For most of these things I test with my own experience how things work and which things work for me and relate this with the instructions on the Joy of Satan to understand this.

What a Mudra does is, it opens specific energy channels in the body (Nadis). Similar to a Yoga pose, it connects the spiritual and material channels together and can assist in directing energy to the places you focus on (such as the Mudra's on the opening of the chakra's pages on the JoS helping one to direct energy to the respective chakra one works on).

Using the correct Mudra in combination with the correct vibration, amplifies the effect of the vibration by opening further the Nadis this vibration activates, improving energy flow through the body and soul and helping to connect the spiritual work to the material and visa versa.

Connecting the fingers as the instructions of the SaTaNaMa meditation opens energy channels through the body that relate to the MO, opening and activating Nadis that direct energy through your body in a circuit similar to the Micro Cosmic Orbit which is a preliminary exercise to prepare the body and soul to begin work on the MO proper.

Each finger also relates to a specific element just like the Sa, Ta, Na and Ma relate to the 4 elements which constitute all forms of creation both material and metaphysical.

The Mudra amplifies the vibration by activating the Nadis throughout the body related to the expression of the 4 elements, channeling the rejuvenating and creative properties of SaTaNaMa throughout the whole body more effectively than if one only did the vibration by itself.

You can feel how and which Nadis are activated by focusing on how the energy moves through your body when holding specific Mudra's, which is where I gained most of my understanding from.

Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge can explain this in greater detail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back