Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ajna Chakra Ritual 666 (music)

NinRick

Obyzouth said:
Hello. Thanks so much!! but can you explain it more or look at my post I made... I need explanation what it really is. I think I know it but I wanna know more.......

Or you can just resort to real meditation.
Here you really want to read www.JoyOfSatan.org in it‘s fullest.

The Chakras

The thrid eye

Opening the soul

You start by opening your 3rd eye, then your 6th (Ajna Chakra) and so on. Use the order provided on the Joy If Satan. Good luck on your path.

I would rather do a meditation or yoga on my chakra(s) than listen to weird sounds. Works wonders too, every time.

User666 said:

Music is able to enhance your meditation or Yoga practice, but it cannot replace it. Music is vibration, just like chanting mantra.

Certain frequencies of sound can be used to induce feelings or even guide the mind to trance states, or guide ones attention or focus towards specific Nadis or activation of the chakra's, etc.

In that sense music is beneficial and also powerful, however it does not build power for a person and cannot replace meditation or Yogic practice. Fundamentally it is an external boon rather than something that comes from within.

External influences can benefit a person greatly, such as states of higher consciousness induced by the Gods during meditation, but these are impermanent as they are externally induced by outside influences, at best these can be used to guide a person on various levels, they cannot build power or lead to advancement.

Certain kinds of frequencies or music can make one involuntarily want to get into Yoga asanas or perform movements akin to chi-gong or kundalini Yoga, as the sound frequencies resonate with the Nadis and parts of the soul where these asanas or movements relate to.

In this way music can be one of the most powerful tools or boons one can use to enhance their practice or guide their mind.

A powerful meditator that has great experience with music and sound frequencies and how these affect the mind and soul can help other meditators progress their practice by the proper use of their knowledge on sound and vibration.

However, this can never replace meditation and yoga practice and can never lead to permanent empowerment on it's own.

It also isn't necessary in any way to rely on or use this external stimulation to obtain real power and advancement.

True power and advancement comes from the fruits of labor produced by ones own will and work.

Hail Satan!

User666 said:
dont you undermestimate the powers of me, if you'd know me you'd feel like a fool by now.
Completely undermined yourself with this phrase.

User666 said:
NinRick said:
Obyzouth said:
Hello. Thanks so much!! but can you explain it more or look at my post I made... I need explanation what it really is. I think I know it but I wanna know more.......

The Chakras

The thrid eye

Opening the soul

You start by opening your 3rd eye, then your 6th (Ajna Chakra) and so on. Use the order provided on the Joy If Satan. Good luck on your path.

real meditation?

music is the strongest form of influence, much stronger than reading words or doing yoga. this video includes chants that empower the ajna chakra. the sound effects are not weird sound effects as somebody here typed it. its chakra singing bowls aimed at the forehead area and crystal sounds, you can also hear a sitar which is known to be one of the most spiritual instruments in the world. on top it is a dark melody and many different other sounds. dark calming melodies are the best when it comes to dark magick. this is just a throwaway response, i dont care to get to the details. just know that very deep research has been put into this and spirits guided me and gave me wisdoms.

dont you undermestimate the powers of me, if you'd know me you'd feel like a fool by now.

Yes, JoS meditations for opening the soul >> listening to music

Music can help you with finding motivation, and it can create a certain mood for witchcraft and meditations etc. To get you strongly going.

In meditation you workout, you are training your soul and strengthen it, by guess what, by using your own soul and powers, just like hitting the gym.

Music alone doesn’t do much, your own vibrations and focus are needed to get your Chakras vibrating on the physical and spiritual realm, this opening and strengthening them.

Would I feel like a fool? I do not think so, I am just expressing my views here: JoS Meditations >> your music

The web is full off stuff that you offer. When I sought for spirituality I found also similar videos and music that did not do much.

Have you used the Meditations on the Joy of Satan?

Also yoga is freaking powerful.

VoiceofEnki said:
User666 said:

Music is able to enhance your meditation or Yoga practice, but it cannot replace it. Music is vibration, just like chanting mantra.

Certain frequencies of sound can be used to induce feelings or even guide the mind to trance states, or guide ones attention or focus towards specific Nadis or activation of the chakra's, etc.

In that sense music is beneficial and also powerful, however it does not build power for a person and cannot replace meditation or Yogic practice. Fundamentally it is an external boon rather than something that comes from within.

External influences can benefit a person greatly, such as states of higher consciousness induced by the Gods during meditation, but these are impermanent as they are externally induced by outside influences, at best these can be used to guide a person on various levels, they cannot build power or lead to advancement.

Certain kinds of frequencies or music can make one involuntarily want to get into Yoga asanas or perform movements akin to chi-gong or kundalini Yoga, as the sound frequencies resonate with the Nadis and parts of the soul where these asanas or movements relate to.

In this way music can be one of the most powerful tools or boons one can use to enhance their practice or guide their mind.

A powerful meditator that has great experience with music and sound frequencies and how these affect the mind and soul can help other meditators progress their practice by the proper use of their knowledge on sound and vibration.

However, this can never replace meditation and yoga practice and can never lead to permanent empowerment on it's own.

It also isn't necessary in any way to rely on or use this external stimulation to obtain real power and advancement.

True power and advancement comes from the fruits of labor produced by ones own will and work.

Hail Satan!

It’s very nice you are more active again!
You need to pull the standard up again xD

(No offence to anyone [or the OP] VoE is just more advanced than most rest of us)

User666 said:
NinRick said:
Obyzouth said:

The Chakras

The thrid eye

Opening the soul

real meditation?

music is the strongest form of influence, much stronger than reading words or doing yoga. this video includes chants that empower the ajna chakra. the sound effects are not weird sound effects as somebody here typed it. its chakra singing bowls aimed at the forehead area and crystal sounds, you can also hear a sitar which is known to be one of the most spiritual instruments in the world. on top it is a dark melody and many different other sounds. dark calming melodies are the best when it comes to dark magick. this is just a throwaway response, i dont care to get to the details. just know that very deep research has been put into this and spirits guided me and gave me wisdoms.

A machine cannot strengthen any spiritual component, but it can easily harm them. Be careful of what you do.

Obyzouth said:
i heard that if chakra singing bowls are done right they actually stimulate the pineal gland... interesting
That much is true, but more importantly correct meditation practices are superior choice any day.

Have a look:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/3rd666.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=61420

User666 said:
instructions:
- high volume

It seems rather irresponsible to tell users to listen at a high volume.
I knew one guy who blared his music through his earphones and at age 19, was already partially deaf because of it.

Is this the bullshit you get when you join any new age crap? Lets all listen some singing bowls and it will magically open up your chackras, screw any spiritual means to open them up just listen to some singing bowls! While were at it why not get some banana smoothies, i heard they help stimulate your chackras in very powerful ways as well.

I've said it before but i can get a good laugh out of treads like this, anyways i'll stick to the information that hps Maxine and hp Hoodedcobra has given me thank you.

Personally I like Tibetan singing bowls but like others have said you need to work on your own foundation without any sound or anything extra and then find the sound you like. Anything that can help you concentrate is beneficial, but be sure to experiment to find your best methods.

Don't get me wrong i wasn't trying to share my endless wisdom on this matter, I just wanted to make fun of your post.

Anyways let me shortly explain to you how spiritual practices work. If you are doing a working of any kind, you use bio-electricity and you program this bio-electricity to get the results you are looking for.

Just listening to some music will not in any way open up your chackra, it is however possible to help you to some extent while doing the working. But you will have to raise and program the energy required yourself, Often times you vibrate runes to help with this, but it is not a necessity for any working, although it is highly recommended to use runes. (Vibrating the runes yourself not just listening to some track)

I know that you are very advanced and don't care for me, but for someone that doesn't care, you did spend an awful lot of time on my little reply.

Obyzouth said:
i heard that if chakra singing bowls are done right they actually stimulate the pineal gland... interesting

I heard that you can stimulate your pineal gland yourself! :0
:p

Read the joy of Satan friend

User666 said:
i made this for my lovely humans. i put so much love into it. enjoy ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtYP4339ewo

instructions:

- use headphones
- high volume
- focus on my words and on the sounds
- breathe calmly and meditate

achievement:

this is not only gonna activate/optimate your ajna chakra (inner eye) but it also connects you to your deeper self and you might feel reborn in a positive way after this.

Or you can do actual power meditation instead. This is a distraction from the real occult, which is what we are trying to bring back to the world.

Do the meditation for opening third eye for a week and compare to what you get from this and you'll see what others are telling you.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

Blackdragon666 said:
User666 said:

instructions:

- use headphones
- high volume

achievement:

this is not only gonna activate/optimate your ajna chakra (inner eye) but it also connects you to your deeper self and you might feel reborn in a positive way after this.

Or you can do actual power meditation instead. This is a distraction from the real occult, which is what we are trying to bring back to the world.

Do the meditation for opening third eye for a week and compare to what you get from this and you'll see what others are telling you.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

HAHAHAHA
I JUST LOOKED ON YOUR ACCOUNT, AND YOU HAVE 666 POST ON THE JOYOFSATAN666 FORUMS!!

Quick question, if I may ask, for how many years have you been a SS? (No need to answer that, if you don’t feel like it!)

Obyzouth said:

It is good that you can pay attention and have been able to spell my words back to me.

Indeed, repetition of the things you learn from others is known to make internalizing and remembering this easier.

Only one thing you seem to have missed, so let me remind you.

To advance spiritually, one follows the 8 fold path of advancement. Also called Inanna's 8 fold path of advancement:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Nowhere does it say in any of the 8 paths of advancement anything about "listening to spiritual instruments" or "using music or external sound frequencies to stimulate or open the chakra's".

On the other hand it does say very clearly, that Mantra is one of the 8 paths of advancement that need to be practiced to attain spiritual growth.

You are free to sit on your ass and listen to so called ritual music all day and imagine yourself enlightened, but you must understand that if you suggest to people here that this is some sort of powerful or greatly beneficial spiritual practice, that you will be put in your place, as we do accept faulty practices that undermine spiritual growth and waste ones time here.

Also, I have listened for a small moment to this song to see what it was all about, and I can confidentially say that listening to this would not only fail to actually activate ones pineal gland, it would in fact undermine ones practice totally and be extremely disruptive to ones concentration and ability to actually meditate on the upper chakra's to open or empower them.

The sounds aren't cohesive, there's a lot of random digital noise added that does absolutely nothing good for the mind, and the whispered chanting by a polluted and unspiritual soul is very much unpleasant to the ear, the mind and the soul alike.

In other words, this video may as well be placed straight into the proverbial trashcan where it belongs.

Hail Satan!

Looks like both these accounts are used by the same person.

Obyzout and user666 are the same person talking to each themselves, trying and failing quite poorly at subverting our spiritual knowledge from the Joy of Satan.

They posted an exact copy of each other's post, before the post was approved, the message can be seen above.

Only way this is possible is either if they are coordinating their responses, or if it is just one single sad and poor individual copying their message and accidentally posting it with two of his accounts.

Do you enjoy being the lackey of magestein and his little sewage party?

Absolutely pathetic.

VoiceofEnki said:

Obyzout and user666 are the same person talking to each themselves, trying and failing quite poorly at subverting our spiritual knowledge from the Joy of Satan.

They posted an exact copy of each other's post, before the post was approved, the message can be seen above.

Only way this is possible is either if they are coordinating their responses, or if it is just one single sad and poor individual copying their message and accidentally posting it with two of his accounts.

Absolutely pathetic.

Can‘t you just check their IPs or something? xD
Well ai already decided to ignore User666

VoiceofEnki said:

Absolutely pathetic.
There is a third one also, I think. I was wondering when someone mentions this.

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
User666 said:

instructions:

- use headphones
- high volume

achievement:

HAHAHAHA
I JUST LOOKED ON YOUR ACCOUNT, AND YOU HAVE 666 POST ON THE JOYOFSATAN666 FORUMS!!

Quick question, if I may ask, for how many years have you been a SS? (No need to answer that, if you don’t feel like it!)

:lol: Just seen it, though I'm now at 670.

6 years in a month's time. :)

VoiceofEnki said:

Absolutely pathetic.

i think you definetly have some kind of schizophrenia. this oby girl has been spamming my discord and put words i post there and post them here and overall annoy me but ik already its a troll. she is very sadistic and loves playing around.

but lets stop ignoring my words to your replies and actually get back to them as you seem you dodge everything i write. i completely debunked what some people said here and you just cant do anything but dodge it by making up stupid questions up like this. even if it was true it doesnt even matter to the words that have been said so stick to the argument or dont talk to me lol.

you are pathetic for being here arguing with me in the first place.

and yes i got 2 accounts. 666darkness and User666. because for some reason you cant change your name on this forum and im known to change my username a lot on discord thats why i felt the need to do this here. but it doesnt matter to the debate that is here. you have to reply objectively or i dont see a valuable conversation with you. your little argument "meditation is better" got debunked (see post) because i never ever even denied that. lol

Henu the Great said:

Do you have an idea on who the third one is?

It seems a lot of these accounts are related to that nonsense sewer party that stein set up some months ago.

A bunch of rats from that sewer decided to join around the time of our last schedule and a few days after it, and started posting like this idiot here to try and subvert our own material on our own forum or just trying to be a nuisance.

VoiceofEnki said:
Henu the Great said:

It seems a lot of these accounts are related to that nonsense sewer party that stein set up some months ago.

A bunch of rats from that sewer decided to join around the time of our last schedule and a few days after it, and started posting like this idiot here to try and subvert our own material on our own forum or just trying to be a nuisance.

User666 - 666darkness - Obyzouth, These are definitely connected to the same person, who knows how many more accounts this idiot has.

VoiceofEnki said:

I have, and looks like I was right... By their own admission at this point.

Same vibe, same style, knows it all, subverts our cause, actually a nobody with no power.

User666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
NinRick said:
HAHAHAHA

:lol: Just seen it, though I'm now at 670.

6 years in a month's time. :)

btw isnt it funny how ur named dragon but ur chinese zodiac is not even dragon but mine is :O i find that funny.

u need to learn how to read properly and then reply because if somebody reads this full convo they will agree that ur comment doesnt even make sense. try again. : D

i find this funny but now its ending, no time for arguing here.

I am just waiting that someone bans you right now.

You do know that you are a pathetic failure in life, who is not as smart and enlightened as he thinks he is?

Your meditation are a load of bullshit.

The past 2 Days I got Assistance and Guidance in my Meditations, and we opened up many energy Pathways in my soul, it felt empowering, also for the chakras, and I felt like on drugs and loved.

You will never have anything on us, simply because we do not care about you. We are with the Gods, and appreciate those who are truly of the Gods as well.

I hope nobody listens to your crap, as music influences you on the subconscious realm and can lead to enemy attacks, speaking of experience here.

You are a fucking failure, with an inflated and fragile ego, as you are a weak person.

Fuck you bitch.

666darkness said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Absolutely pathetic.

i think you definetly have some kind of schizophrenia. this oby girl has been spamming my discord and put words i post there and post them here and overall annoy me but ik already its a troll. she is very sadistic and loves playing around.

but lets stop ignoring my words to your replies and actually get back to them as you seem you dodge everything i write. i completely debunked what some people said here and you just cant do anything but dodge it by making up stupid questions up like this. even if it was true it doesnt even matter to the words that have been said so stick to the argument or dont talk to me lol.

you are pathetic for being here arguing with me in the first place.

Lol wanna know what? You and that Oby „chick“ are the same person, I know it.

NinRick said:
You and that Oby „chick“ are the same person, I know it.
This reply is for you and anyone else who's reading this thread.
They both seem toxic af, uneloquent, and close-minded; with plenty of time to waste refuting helpful, well-intended advice in their own thread. OP had another account he got on and whinged/snubbed at people just trying to learn or offer advice too. He's probably got heaps of accounts, making more as we speak. It's clearly a waste of time to bother with them. Their energy is very young and bored though, and immaturity (bad trolling) is simply a side-effect.

User666 said:
i just wanna throw it out there.

i am turkish/italian/kurdish which means i am ottoman/romane/sumerian.

i got blood from the ottoman empire in me, from the roman empire and from the sumerians...

https://www.google.com/search?q=are+kurds+sumerians&oq=are+kurds+sumerian&aqs=chrome.0.0i512j69i57j0i22i30j0i390l2.3684j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

research yourself.

isnt it funny how my chinese zodiac is dragon. i am simply the greatest. and i really love being the greatest. i love the fact that snakes love me. i love the fact that hindu gods kiss me in the astral world... i love all the facts i have experienced and those experiences made me a powerful soul.

and you the person reading this... what do you got on me? you are dependent on this forum. i am not. i like the JOS but im not dependent, i dont have my basis knowledge from here. the illusion of time and looking up to others which also means to to think that wisdom is only found in books or websites such as this i already overlooked those illusions in a very young age. i opened my chakras when i was 12 that was 9 years ago. i dont need wisdoms on this subject and i dont like arguing those subjects because those subjects are little to me. im way too advanced and experienced and i never wanted to make a debate in the first place, YOU created the debate. i just simply out of my kindness replied and debunked.

yes i may sound arrogant but that is the issue on you, you think i am arrogant and i just say what is true as arrogant as it sounds but i cant deny the truths. i cant deny im the prince of the universe and the crown belongs to me.
Do you also speak Hebrew to complement your star of David avatar you kike troll?

User666 said:
And now if you have read those words clearly you will 100% agree or just dodge and call me stupid without any good argument or you just change the subject. It is so hilarious.

Some guys make up assumptions about me like they know me but they dont know me at all. You make crazy assumptions about me inside your little head and think you know everything. I have to show you reality, you dont know me. I dont wanna speak about my spiritual experiences as those experiences would disrespect the entities I have met in the astral world. And when I say this you should already know that it is very deep as I dont even dare talking about it as a true magician doesnt reveal his secrets and blessings. Just know that I am highly advanced and im basically the greatest human alive. Without sounding arrogant and making it short I dont know any other way to describe this.

Now I debunked this whole little "convo" we got going on, I destroyed the assumptions made about me and I pretty much showed a little spark of my greatness. I kinda feel a little bad saying im great so I definetly feel some regret when I say that because I just dont like being like "this" but since you guys pissed me off, insulted me, lied on my name... this seems pretty fair. : )

now take a deep breath and calm down because saying to me "fuck you bitch." is actually hilarious - that was the cherry on top. goodbye.

You are so arrogant that you can't even see why people are hating on you, your nose keeps getting longer the more you talk.

But could please tell someone like me that is not nearly as advanced as you, what you actually said that ''debunked'' the comments made on your post? Could explain what made you so angry and who lied on your name?

Are you maybe talking about me saying that music can have an influence on meditations? If that is so then you are sorely mistaken with the meaning of those words. But since you are the most advanced being on this planet, you surely know already, how music can be used for meditative purposes.

BTW im still laughing my ass off reading your writings, mister most advanced being on this planet, keep it up.

You:
1814541570_dc952ec3ed.jpg

Also you:
photo-2.jpeg

LOL

Sisasaah said:
this place is gonna suffer and die out very soon. im gonna end this all. im gonna destroy everybody here.

I honestly, truly believe a fly has more power than you and in terms of wisdom, puts your mommy and daddy to shame.

Sisasaah just do it and shut up, and don't make us laugh at you, for your own sake.

NakedPluto said:
Sisasaah said:
this place is gonna suffer and die out very soon. im gonna end this all. im gonna destroy everybody here.

I honestly, truly believe a fly has more power than you and in terms of wisdom, puts your mommy and daddy to shame.

And more friends than him :lol: :lol:

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:
Sisasaah said:

And more friends than him :lol: :lol:

Why did you told him?..he is not ready to know.

Sisablabla, friends is a word to describe people you share common interests and have a good relationship with. I know you never had one, as you are a virgin in this department as well, it is never too late!

Blackdragon666 said:
User666 said:
i just wanna throw it out there.

i am turkish/italian/kurdish which means i am ottoman/romane/sumerian.

i got blood from the ottoman empire in me, from the roman empire and from the sumerians...

https://www.google.com/search?q=are+kurds+sumerians&oq=are+kurds+sumerian&aqs=chrome.0.0i512j69i57j0i22i30j0i390l2.3684j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

research yourself.

isnt it funny how my chinese zodiac is dragon. i am simply the greatest. and i really love being the greatest. i love the fact that snakes love me. i love the fact that hindu gods kiss me in the astral world... i love all the facts i have experienced and those experiences made me a powerful soul.

and you the person reading this... what do you got on me? you are dependent on this forum. i am not. i like the JOS but im not dependent, i dont have my basis knowledge from here. the illusion of time and looking up to others which also means to to think that wisdom is only found in books or websites such as this i already overlooked those illusions in a very young age. i opened my chakras when i was 12 that was 9 years ago. i dont need wisdoms on this subject and i dont like arguing those subjects because those subjects are little to me. im way too advanced and experienced and i never wanted to make a debate in the first place, YOU created the debate. i just simply out of my kindness replied and debunked.

yes i may sound arrogant but that is the issue on you, you think i am arrogant and i just say what is true as arrogant as it sounds but i cant deny the truths. i cant deny im the prince of the universe and the crown belongs to me.
Do you also speak Hebrew to complement your star of David avatar you kike troll?

Should we tell them that none of the people they mentioned has had Sumerian blood in thousands of years? :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back