Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Friends, Love spell, the method that I was shown

darkmonkey666

This actually works. The more open the 6th chakra and third eye is the better for this cause this is the main thing your going to use for this.

The spell is the channel or direction of energy it is a formality you could do the whole connecting to someone and astral impressions thing without it but I actually really suggest it as it narrows down who you connect to or where your energy is going to one person that fits what you are looking for. It will make it so you don't waste your time and don't waste someone else's time this is actually really good.

Instructions on Technique
Use a love or friendship spell. With runes a venus Sun or Mars Square or energies. Sanskrit mantra whatever you know about that you want to add to this. There are various methods spoken about you can use the search function here. You can use a combination of methods too.

Part 2
Right after you are done with the spell Go into a meditative state or trance if need be. Follow the energies to where they connect. You should see a person clearly in your mind feel their energy etc (if you don't like this person or energy at all or get a really bad feeling stop and wait a couple days then try again) reinforce this connection to the person. Try to make it as realistic as possible. Feel like they are with you.

If you keep getting this feeling over and over on its own you established connection and will meet them. If this dissipates it means you need to continue doing this spell for awhile.

Good Luck now you have a friend. For me this always worked within a few days to a week. I was even using it for revenge on my current partner when she was struggling with the xtian stuff showing her how easy it was to find someone (I probably should not have done that I admit that now) it worked each time I did it with an actual person.

In more complicated things you can find out where they often hang out using similar methods reinforce connection you will find the person.
Before I met my current partner I was drawn to a park and neighborhood and street really often without knowing why. I found out she often was out for walks and in this park.

lillie-park-soccer-fields-1200x573.jpg

I still call this park special lol.

If I had been a little more open or powerful I would have used this method at the time and it would have worked. I almost did without realizing it.

Taking this farther if you know what was going on in the astral or in your aura on you or another person right before you met them them the first time. Recreate that completly with this person using visualization. This is kind of the goal here.

I just thought of sharing this stuff since someone asked about a love spell.

Also none of this should require a 40 day working or long working if it does that means you did not fully connect in the way you want to work on it or seek a different person as maybe the energy doesn't flow good enough to draw in.

If you are doing a square I suggest you finish it btw but once you meet person you probably don't need affirmations.

slyscorpion said:
This actually works. The more open the 6th chakra and third eye is the better for this cause this is the main thing your going to use for this.

The spell is the channel or direction of energy it is a formality you could do the whole connecting to someone and astral impressions thing without it but I actually really suggest it as it narrows down who you connect to or where your energy is going to one person that fits what you are looking for. It will make it so you don't waste your time and don't waste someone else's time this is actually really good.

Use a love or friendship spell. With runes a venus Sun or Mars Square or energies. Sanskrit mantra whatever you know about that you want to add to this. There are various methods spoken about you can use the search function here. You can use a combination of methods too.

Part 2
Right after you are done with the spell Go into a meditative state or trance if need be. Follow the energies to where they connect. You should see a person clearly in your mind feel their energy etc (if you don't like this person or energy at all or get a really bad feeling stop and wait a couple days then try again) reinforce this connection to the person. Try to make it as realistic as possible. Feel like they are with you.

If you keep getting this feeling over and over on its own you established connection and will meet them. If this dissipates it means you need to continue doing this spell for awhile.

Good Luck now you have a friend. For me this always worked within a few days to a week. I was even using it for revenge on my current partner when she was struggling with the xtian stuff showing her how easy it was to find someone (I probably should not have done that I admit that now) it worked each time I did it with an actual person.

In more complicated things you can find out where they often hang out using similar methods reinforce connection you will find the person.
Before I met my current partner I was drawn to a park and neighborhood and street really often without knowing why. I found out she often was out for walks and in this park.

If I had been a little more open or powerful I would have used this method at the time and it would have worked. I almost did without realizing it.

Bro, you are a genius, you don't even know how much I needed this. Thank you!!!
polnareff-kakyoin.gif

MiniMe3388 said:
slyscorpion said:

Part 2

Bro, you are a genius, you don't even know how much I needed this. Thank you!!!
polnareff-kakyoin.gif
We love our Sly.

slyscorpion said:
Also none of this should require a 40 day working or long working if it does that means you did not fully connect in the way you want to work on it or seek a different person as maybe the energy doesn't flow good enough to draw in.

If you are doing a square I suggest you finish it btw but once you meet person you probably don't need affirmations.

I have a question for you. When you discovered where your chosen heart often goes, how did you talk to her? Did you speak to her normally or did you use some kind of trick? XD
Thanks to your technique, I know where my future friend often hangs out.
I would like to be friends with him, I know he goes to the same university as me :?

MiniMe3388 said:
slyscorpion said:

I have a question for you. When you discovered where your chosen heart often goes, how did you talk to her? Did you speak to her normally or did you use some kind of trick? XD
I would like to be friends with him, I know he goes to the same university as me :?

I didn't use this technique with her but would have if I knew about it then. I met her cause we ended up living quite close to each other and her boyfriend at the time (Jew it was a bitch to remove this stuff from her later too) asked me if i wanted to go to her birthday party just kind of trying to get to know people in the area or something I don't remember all details this was 8 years ago.

MiniMe3388 said:
slyscorpion said:

But yeah you speak to her normally. I didn't immediately know she was the person from my past life either because all this Jew energy messed her up a lot so didn't recognize her personality in fact I didn't know this till two years ago when I started removing it cause she was not in a mindstate to be able to do this herself.

slyscorpion said:
MiniMe3388 said:
slyscorpion said:

But yeah you speak to her normally. I didn't immediately know she was the person from my past life either because all this Jew energy messed her up a lot so didn't recognize her personality in fact I didn't know this till two years ago when I started removing it cause she was not in a mindstate to be able to do this herself.

I wrote to him on jewbook and we started writing with each other. I hope it's him. He seems like a really cool and funny person.
Thanks, bro :)

MiniMe3388 said:
slyscorpion said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I wrote to him on jewbook and we started writing with each other. I hope it's him. He seems like a really cool and funny person.
Thanks, bro :)

Ok cool I wish you luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back