Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Those Who Are Attacked

Ravenheart666

It matters not if it is only a sensation or if there's really one or hundreds of idiotic blind slaves muttering your demise or trying to "report" you to the lizard enclave, STAND YOUR GROUND! Your SATANIC SOUL IS HERE TO STAY , TO GROW , TO FIGHT , TO WIN. THEY CAN'T REACH YOU , THEY CAN ONLY THROW SAND IN YOUR EYES and NOTHING ELSE.
Sensations, thoughts, emotions, hurts and all that it's as easy to alter as it is to scare a child. Our enemies weapon was always one and only one : FEAR. The vulnerability that kept us alive when we were monkeys, is the same vulnerability that the enemy will forever cling to in order to keep you DOWN! Through illusions , handicapped loosers, and some "totally random" inconveniences here and there. Guess what? THE GODS AND SATAN ELEVATED US from Monkeyhood and Childhood EONS AGO ,AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE REMINDING US JUST THAT: We Are not THE SLAVES OF OUR EVOLUTION, WE ARE IT'S MASTERS!
FEAR SERVES NO MORE PURPOSE!
FIGHT! And do the things that you must with no fear! ILLUSIONS ARE DEAD THE MOMENT YOU START FIGHTING!
As long as you do your part, as long as you really give it your all,your efforts will be rewarded! I know I HAVE BEEN!
Hail SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back