Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I ask to be verified as Astrologer

fuoco blu 666

In the Italian forum I have already been asked three times to read natal charts in private and at this point I evaluate to be verified as an Italian astrologer of the Italian forum by HP Hooded Cobra 666 and I was told to consider opening a site like Lydia and my natal chart I have multiple planetary positions to be a professional astrologer.
How can I be verified?

fuoco blu 666 said:
In the Italian forum I have already been asked three times to read natal charts in private and at this point I evaluate to be verified as an Italian astrologer of the Italian forum by HP Hooded Cobra 666 and I was told to consider opening a site like Lydia and my natal chart I have multiple planetary positions to be a professional astrologer.
How can I be verified?

You could ask Lydia if you could do some of her pending readings, a other way would be to ask the gods and ask them after positive feedback, to ask Lydia or HPHC to help you on your way to be a astrologer.

Lydia said:
In case you didn´t see

HP.Hoodedcobra666 said:
In case you didn´t see

Good luck! fuoco blu 666

Hello Fuoco, what does our Italian forum say about this? It isn't only about the validity of your work, but our utmost important information about our soul we give out, which can have disastrous effects if used against us or being leaked. You see, Lydia and our HP. Cobra does have our utmost trust.

I also verified recently someone else very advanced on astrology, it is to say at least he delivered extremely well and good. Yet from what I know he doesn't make this for anybody or charge for it, while his work is very very taxable and of high quality. I hope he will do it in the future as we need people like him and possibly you.

If our Italian Brothers and Sisters confirm you are of good faith and have a steady way of being here, with also a confirmation from our Gods (which can take time ), it is possible. The final say is by the Gods and our HP.

fuoco blu 666 said:
How can I be verified?
Postoji li mogucnoat da procitate moju,nisam nikad to radila i nemam pojma nista o tome.Ako moze napisite mi mail pa vam posaljem sliku.

NakedPluto said:
Hello Fuoco, what does our Italian forum say about this? It isn't only about the validity of your work, but our utmost important information about our soul we give out, which can have disastrous effects if used against us or being leaked. You see, Lydia and our HP. Cobra does have our utmost trust.

I also verified recently someone else very advanced on astrology, it is to say at least he delivered extremely well and good. Yet from what I know he doesn't make this for anybody or charge for it, while his work is very very taxable and of high quality. I hope he will do it in the future as we need people like him and possibly you.

If our Italian Brothers and Sisters confirm you are of good faith and have a steady way of being here, with also a confirmation from our Gods (which can take time ), it is possible. The final say is by the Gods and our HP.

Hello NakedPluto, i am using the translator because i have difficulty with english, sorry in advance for mistakes.
I think it's fair to get paid for full readings or other services but only through your own site. Like Lydia.
Initially, this is important to ensure the security of your personal data, as I cannot know where the people requesting the services come from. While for the advice on the forum it is right that they remain free, as do other SS.
I am not very favorable at the moment, to astrological readings, giving all your data, through the forum, by contacting the person on the forum..
Fuocoblu666 in my opinion is a balanced person and his experience in astrology could lead to something else bigger.
I hope I made myself understood, I tried to be less Italian in the speech but it is not easy ... :roll:

per sempre Enki

Hello.
I have never been particularly active in the Ancient Forum, but I have been following the Italian one for a long time.

I believe fuoco blu 666 deserve of be verified as astrologer. I totally trust him.

There are no "verified" astrologers here, there are however, people who have gained reputation for being knowledgeable and experienced and some choose to trust with their information.

If people trust you they'll let you do their astrology readings.

Hello! I'm from the italian forum. Fuoco Blu 666 has my trust. He his a very empatic person. He is always there to give good astrological advices to whoever needs them. As someone who studies astrology too, i can say that he has amazing knowledge in all of that. Many italian SS trust him. As for my opinion, i think he deserves the position as official astrologist for the italian forum. I defintely do trust him, and I would love to see him become what he wants.

Greetings from Italy :)
Hail Satana!

Powerofjustice said:
There are no "verified" astrologers here, there are however, people who have gained reputation for being knowledgeable and experienced and some choose to trust with their information.

If people trust you they'll let you do their astrology readings.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=269372#p269372

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=250858#p250858

Fuchs said:
fuoco blu 666 said:
How can I be verified?

You could ask Lydia if you could do some of her pending readings, a other way would be to ask the gods and ask them after positive feedback, to ask Lydia or HPHC to help you on your way to be a astrologer.

Lydia said:
In case you didn´t see

HP.Hoodedcobra666 said:
In case you didn´t see

Good luck! fuoco blu 666

Thanks Fuchs for your good luck wishes.
I hope to get an answer from HP Hooded Cobra 666 to my question because I really want to be checked if possible, I know it is very busy.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Fuchs said:
fuoco blu 666 said:
How can I be verified?

Lydia said:
In case you didn´t see

HP.Hoodedcobra666 said:
In case you didn´t see

Good luck! fuoco blu 666

I hope to get an answer from HP Hooded Cobra 666 to my question because I really want to be checked if possible, I know it is very busy.

You have to work on your english: "I know it is very busy." If you are talking about HPHC it has to be: "I know HE is very busy." Just mentioning it, because if you want to be a good official astrologer, you have to be also very good in english, it also is kind of is disrespectfull to say HPHC is a thing = IT. No offence etc, you did help me in the past with your sun collection meditation, thanks for that. If you are approved, you probably have to do the charts in english, so HPHC or Lydia are abel to check if you do a good job.

www.deepl.com is a good site for translation, don´t know about italien -> english, but german -> english is very good.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Fuchs said:
fuoco blu 666 said:
How can I be verified?

Lydia said:
In case you didn´t see

HP.Hoodedcobra666 said:
In case you didn´t see

Good luck! fuoco blu 666

Give me a reading let's see how good you really are?! :)

fuoco blu 666 said:
How can I be verified?

If people approach you and want you to read their charts let them. Let them know you are not „approved“ because this has not only to do with skill you must understand.

Make sure to give the JoS some BTC in return, as you get customers over here

Fuchs said:

And have me betray the trust of fellow SS? Absolutely not. I am only replying to this in case anyone reads this and freaks out thinking I am going to give their info to someone they don't know.

@fuoco blu 666, the reason I was verified is because I had a history of helping in the forums (and yahoo groups before the forums), being very active here, and was in communication with both HPS Maxine and HP Cobra. HPS Maxine knew I was legit, I contacted her and she told me to go ahead and have a website. We also had many conversations about astrology over the years.

And I really don't mean to be disrespectful, but you need to be very fluent in english if you want english speaking clients. As someone already mentioned, you can't call a person an "it", that is considered very rude to do so. But if you only want italian clients then that should be fine in regards to that.

Lydia said:
Fuchs said:

And have me betray the trust of fellow SS? Absolutely not. I am only replying to this in case anyone reads this and freaks out thinking I am going to give their info to someone they don't know.

@fuoco blu 666, the reason I was verified is because I had a history of helping in the forums (and yahoo groups before the forums), being very active here, and was in communication with both HPS Maxine and HP Cobra. HPS Maxine knew I was legit, I contacted her and she told me to go ahead and have a website. We also had many conversations about astrology over the years.

And I really don't mean to be disrespectful, but you need to be very fluent in english if you want english speaking clients. As someone already mentioned, you can't call a person an "it", that is considered very rude to do so. But if you only want italian clients then that should be fine in regards to that.
At this point, it would be better if someone would be verified if they are spiritually advanced by the HP's. If they can communicate telepathically and the God's give the okay they should be able to be an official astrologer. Honestly, I would not trust anyone with my natal chart and nobody here should but if they are verified in this way there should not be any problem. For you, I think it was different because Maxine did verify you and Hoodedcobra is an HP and was verified to communicate with the God's.

About the error, just remember that if you write from a smartphone/tablet and in the setting you do not put English as your second or main language the language assistant on the phone can do mistakes like that. My English is not the best when it comes to grammar but if I'm not careful on my tablet and phone it just makes me do a lot of mistakes while this does not happen on the PC.

Lydia said:
Fuchs said:

Thank you so much for that hahahaha

luis said:
Lydia said:
Fuchs said:

At this point, it would be better if someone would be verified if they are spiritually advanced by the HP's. If they can communicate telepathically and the God's give the okay they should be able to be an official astrologer. Honestly, I would not trust anyone with my natal chart and nobody here should but if they are verified in this way there should not be any problem. For you, I think it was different because Maxine did verify you and Hoodedcobra is an HP and was verified to communicate with the God's.

About the error, just remember that if you write from a smartphone/tablet and in the setting you do not put English as your second or main language the language assistant on the phone can do mistakes like that. My English is not the best when it comes to grammar but if I'm not careful on my tablet and phone it just makes me do a lot of mistakes while this does not happen on the PC.

Thanks Luis for understanding

Lydia said:
Fuchs said:

Thank you for answering me Lydia.

For the mistake I did not do it intentionally and I apologize.

I only want Italian clients because I am better off doing natal charts in Italian and in the Italian forum more people have asked me to read their natal charts, evaluate their astrological analyzes and act as an astrologer teacher in private, and that's why I have asked HP Hooded Cobra 666 to be verified for my reliability, I am a longtime member of the Italian forum and have helped many SS.

For me a response from HP Hooded Cobra 666 would be an honor.

fuoco blu 666 said:

I only want Italian clients because I am better off doing natal charts in Italian and in the Italian forum more people have asked me to read their natal charts, evaluate their astrological analyzes and act as an astrologer teacher in private, and that's why I have asked HP Hooded Cobra 666 to be verified for my reliability, I am a longtime member of the Italian forum and have helped many SS.

I can't of course speak on HP Cobra's behalf, but I personally think it would be a good idea for you to send some samples of your work to him so he can see for himself. Maybe run it through a translator, and of course ask permission from a person of the chart you will send, even though Cobra is clergy it's still respective to ask the person if it's ok to send their chart reading to him.

I know there are lots of Italian SS, I've done dozens of charts myself for Italians, and there have been some who are not fluent in english so having an Italian astrologer would be very good :)

Lydia said:
fuoco blu 666 said:

I can't of course speak on HP Cobra's behalf, but I personally think it would be a good idea for you to send some samples of your work to him so he can see for himself. Maybe run it through a translator, and of course ask permission from a person of the chart you will send, even though Cobra is clergy it's still respective to ask the person if it's ok to send their chart reading to him.

I know there are lots of Italian SS, I've done dozens of charts myself for Italians, and there have been some who are not fluent in english so having an Italian astrologer would be very good :)

Did not think of the data sharing aspect (fear), sry Lydia. I´m glad we may have a additional astrologer, about translation help, the site www.deepl.com is quite good. German-> english works quite well, not sure about italien-> english, but always better then using google translater (data safety other SS).

I disagree with this. You may know astrology but your concept of confidentiality appears to be too loose.

Here you re-asserted another user's birth data, asked her for confirmation and proposed to make a public reading of them: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=296074#p296074

Here she gave you confirmation: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=296186#p296186

Birth data information is very private and should be kept as such. Even if a user encourages you, you should not partake in this public but, rather, continue the conversation in private. I'm glad the other topic where you provided the reading was deleted.

I cannot make this decision myself, obviously, nor talk HP Hooded Cobra out of it, but this incident should make clear that you are not ready yet to handle sensitive data, regardless of your level of astrological ability. Confidentiality is of paramount importance when working with other SS (and not only). Lydia and Agnisarp should have made this clear to you by now.

This is the only reason I am replying to this.

Stormblood said:
I disagree with this. You may know astrology but your concept of confidentiality appears to be too loose.

Here you re-asserted another user's birth data, asked her for confirmation and proposed to make a public reading of them: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=296074#p296074

Here she gave you confirmation: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=296186#p296186

Birth data information is very private and should be kept as such. Even if a user encourages you, you should not partake in this public but, rather, continue the conversation in private. I'm glad the other topic where you provided the reading was deleted.

I cannot make this decision myself, obviously, nor talk HP Hooded Cobra out of it, but this incident should make clear that you are not ready yet to handle sensitive data, regardless of your level of astrological ability. Confidentiality is of paramount importance when working with other SS (and not only). Lydia and Agnisarp should have made this clear to you by now.

I admit I made a mistake this time and I shouldn't have done it even by exception, I did it to help but you're right I should have done it in private, my empathy and curiosity have dragged me even though I am a very private and secret person and I can keep secrets like I do for example with non-SS people in real life about their birth charts and being SS and I'm honest and very hard on myself and I'm self aware.

I have read and helped in the reading of only some positions already revealed over time by the same user you are talking about therefore nothing that you did not already know by looking in the posts, small readings have already been made to those who have revealed many parts of the natal chart for naivety and / or due to inexperience, I would never allow myself to reveal his theme entirely and his date of birth or even yours because I have it and I made the synastry between the two of us already a long time ago.

I will remember this experience for sure and treasure it.

If I am not verified for this error / incident that happened I understand and understand if you think I am unreliable.

I hope I can continue to help SS in the future as I have for years when possible and I know my help has been and is appreciated.

We are going to need new astrologers in the future. There is going to be a filtering here. Also, BlackDragon666 is a very good astrologer.

Me, I have to focus only on specific SS and will back up the work of others if required. The works on my plate are beyond what I can handle and that has been well beyond me to decide.

I have been planning to refund orders that I could not complete, since I have been blown to bits with responsibilities. Having completed an extraordinary amount, I want to also state that this is not soft cookies. Astrologers must also be encompassed by specific moral standards as this is work for the Gods.

Lydia might continue but might also do the same like me, that's up to her. This means that we are going to need new astrologers and we are going to work together also in bringing quality in the astrology space. Except of being a good astrologer in calling the placements, the idea is to also be trusted, close to JoS, and working this as a service for benefit of the community.

Astrologers who betray confidentiality are terrible, and the same goes for those who might want to get into this for other personal reasons. That's why this is a problem in elaborating into this and verifying astrologers. Red lines crossed like this will have someone removed immediately, as this is a terrible thing to do. Confidentiality is the beginning and the end with this.

Regardless, about new astrologers, the subject is open and it will happen not that far into the future, as many people display the talent and vocation for this. First I need to instate something and then we will have this process starting.

Generally, who will be into this will also be decided by other factors and other people might partake into this decision, with the final being done by the Clergy and top astrologers. We definitely need more astrologers and the more we have, the better. The more one does for JoS and the bigger their standing in the community, the higher the chance of people getting in to this.

I will write more details about that in the future. The links for sales will be officially put on the JoS-Market too, so that's verified for them.

fuoco blu 666 said:

Do seriously learn from this.

As a foremost thing about this moral etiquette, if you see anyone posting about their astrology information on the forum anywhere, rather than offer insight into this, first instinct must be to tell them to delete this and not share these things for the reasons HP HoodedCobra, Stormblood, Lydia and basically everyone else who is serious into this explained.

Especially if people are naïeve and do not understand the value of their natal information, as well as the vulnerability it presents when this is thrown out there in the open, the absolute first and foremost thing is to explain to them how stupid and dangerous it is to present their most sensitive personal information on our forum, even tiny snippets of this, like information about their stelliums, or certain planetary placements.

SS need to learn to keep this stuff to themselves, and anyone into astrology should be doubly aware of the importance of this, and definitely not encourage this behavior by giving public advice or insight into these for the said person.

The Gods are very serious about this as well. Even if it's an accident, or a miss judgement, this kind of thing is too sensitive and important to slip up on in any capacity. It is very difficult to fit the bill as a verified JoS astrologer, since you will handle the most personal and sensitive data from the most valuable souls on Earth.

The scrutiny you will be under is no less than being a JoS clergy member, and in some cases it may even be more strict and serious of an undertaking. The Gods absolutely take maximum caution in these matters.

As a warning to anyone else reading this, while HP HoodedCobra didn't specifically mention this, any abuse, even attempted abuse, is punished with wrath by the Gods, and they will know even if it takes place in private, they will know everything.

VoiceofEnki said:
fuoco blu 666 said:

Do seriously learn from this.

As a foremost thing about this moral etiquette, if you see anyone posting about their astrology information on the forum anywhere, rather than offer insight into this, first instinct must be to tell them to delete this and not share these things for the reasons HP HoodedCobra, Stormblood, Lydia and basically everyone else who is serious into this explained.

Especially if people are naïeve and do not understand the value of their natal information, as well as the vulnerability it presents when this is thrown out there in the open, the absolute first and foremost thing is to explain to them how stupid and dangerous it is to present their most sensitive personal information on our forum, even tiny snippets of this, like information about their stelliums, or certain planetary placements.

SS need to learn to keep this stuff to themselves, and anyone into astrology should be doubly aware of the importance of this, and definitely not encourage this behavior by giving public advice or insight into these for the said person.

The Gods are very serious about this as well. Even if it's an accident, or a miss judgement, this kind of thing is too sensitive and important to slip up on in any capacity. It is very difficult to fit the bill as a verified JoS astrologer, since you will handle the most personal and sensitive data from the most valuable souls on Earth.

The scrutiny you will be under is no less than being a JoS clergy member, and in some cases it may even be more strict and serious of an undertaking. The Gods absolutely take maximum caution in these matters.

As a warning to anyone else reading this, while HP HoodedCobra didn't specifically mention this, any abuse, even attempted abuse, is punished with wrath by the Gods, and they will know even if it takes place in private, they will know everything.
Major thanks to Stormblood and VoE for this. I've also made this mistake where a naive guy had posted his birth information and I gave a short reading. I really shouldn't have done that. If anyone is in urgent need of Astrological insight of their chart, pending SR chart or anything else related, my email is [email protected].

It is a grave mistake you may not understand now, to give out your birth information. You can be cursed ruthlessly with this kind of information. A very simple way to curse someone is to look at the houses and planets Saturn is transiting and send them destructive energy affecting the affairs ruled by these. You can only imagine how bad this can go if this information is in the wrong hands.

It is also possible especially in first world countries to trace people if you know their birth information. That combined with any other personal information you may have given can be used to trace someone.

With that being said, I look forward to us getting more verified Astrologers. :)

fuoco blu 666 said:
Stormblood said:

I admit I made a mistake this time and I shouldn't have done it even by exception, I did it to help but you're right I should have done it in private, my empathy and curiosity have dragged me even though I am a very private and secret person and I can keep secrets like I do for example with non-SS people in real life about their birth charts and being SS and I'm honest and very hard on myself and I'm self aware.

I have read and helped in the reading of only some positions already revealed over time by the same user you are talking about therefore nothing that you did not already know by looking in the posts, small readings have already been made to those who have revealed many parts of the natal chart for naivety and / or due to inexperience, I would never allow myself to reveal his theme entirely and his date of birth or even yours because I have it and I made the synastry between the two of us already a long time ago.

I will remember this experience for sure and treasure it.

If I am not verified for this error / incident that happened I understand and understand if you think I am unreliable.

I hope I can continue to help SS in the future as I have for years when possible and I know my help has been and is appreciated.

I am sure you will learn from this, now that this has been highlighted to you. I have also read you apologising for this before the second topic was deleted, which shows something. I don't want to be patronising because I don't consider myself superior to you. I have not been paying much attention to the Italian forum for reasons I communicated to Cfecit and others in private, so I don't know much more about you and I will leave it at that.

I'm not sure how you got my data or what do you think you have, because I have never shared my information publicly on the forum. In private, there are very few people who know and I don't remember ever speaking to you in private. You having accurate information about me would mean that somebody leaked it. On that front, I would have to bet on Shael or, by extension, Azorm, since it's likely he may have shared my data with her, even if emotionally I don't want to believe he'd shared my things despite whatever divergences we had after Azorm poisoned the well. If you think there are incriminating posts with my data, feel free to send me an email linking them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are going to need new astrologers in the future. There is going to be a filtering here. Also, BlackDragon666 is a very good astrologer.

Me, I have to focus only on specific SS and will back up the work of others if required. The works on my plate are beyond what I can handle and that has been well beyond me to decide.

I have been planning to refund orders that I could not complete, since I have been blown to bits with responsibilities. Having completed an extraordinary amount, I want to also state that this is not soft cookies. Astrologers must also be encompassed by specific moral standards as this is work for the Gods.

Lydia might continue but might also do the same like me, that's up to her. This means that we are going to need new astrologers and we are going to work together also in bringing quality in the astrology space. Except of being a good astrologer in calling the placements, the idea is to also be trusted, close to JoS, and working this as a service for benefit of the community.

Astrologers who betray confidentiality are terrible, and the same goes for those who might want to get into this for other personal reasons. That's why this is a problem in elaborating into this and verifying astrologers. Red lines crossed like this will have someone removed immediately, as this is a terrible thing to do. Confidentiality is the beginning and the end with this.

Regardless, about new astrologers, the subject is open and it will happen not that far into the future, as many people display the talent and vocation for this. First I need to instate something and then we will have this process starting.

Generally, who will be into this will also be decided by other factors and other people might partake into this decision, with the final being done by the Clergy and top astrologers. We definitely need more astrologers and the more we have, the better. The more one does for JoS and the bigger their standing in the community, the higher the chance of people getting in to this.

I will write more details about that in the future. The links for sales will be officially put on the JoS-Market too, so that's verified for them.

I would love to help other astrologers out, like giving tips on the layout of their readings, having a nice "flow" in the reading, and so on. I pride myself on the last dozen or so natal readings I did due to developing a new layout style. It looks and reads beautifully.

That aside, anyone looking to become a JoS-certified astrologer, needs to learn secrecy, morals, and ethics. HPS Maxine told me when I started, the Gods teach ethics, and an astrologer absolutely needs to be ethical.

And I agree, the more astrologers we have, the better. Some long-term members told me that they had natal chart readings done by Maxine, Cobra, and myself, and they really appreciated having 3 different perspectives on their chart.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Good morning HP,
Will there be intensive learning groups?

I am very interested in Astrology. During my formal ritual of requesting a guardian, I expressed my wish to Father Satan to learn astrology and card divination seriously.

I am still in the early stages, learning from HP Maxine's PDF and reading the comments in the Astrology section which are very informative. I hope to be of use to the community one day. But I have to reckon with the time available, my faculties if they exist, and especially the terrible external circumstances which will perhaps come to disrupt all our plans..

To be clear, FuocoBlu received permission from that person for a partial reading, with the data she had published through various posts (he, in short, collected). It's a partial reading, not 100% correct because there are undetected planetary potions that could give a different overall outcome of the reading.
He behaved in good faith, he did not do it on purpose, here the fault, in my opinion, is the moderator who let things pass and deleted when the damage was already there. This is just to explain to Stormblood the situation. Clearly FuocoBlu in the first place should not have published even a partial reading, but as things stand, he was not entirely to "blame", but others too.

As for verified astrologers, I recommend a group of potential astrologers that you exchange instructions and things of that sort, building a database, so then one day an aspiring astrologer can draw to the ready-made sources, explanations, examples and so on. So at least he has a base and you verified astrologers don't have to start from scratch for each aspirant astrolongers.

Ciao

Lydia said:
And I agree, the more astrologers we have, the better. Some long-term members told me that they had natal chart readings done by Maxine, Cobra, and myself, and they really appreciated having 3 different perspectives on their chart.
They are extremely lucky. I hope at least they make good treasure.

Lydia said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would love to help other astrologers out, like giving tips on the layout of their readings, having a nice "flow" in the reading, and so on. I pride myself on the last dozen or so natal readings I did due to developing a new layout style. It looks and reads beautifully.

That aside, anyone looking to become a JoS-certified astrologer, needs to learn secrecy, morals, and ethics. HPS Maxine told me when I started, the Gods teach ethics, and an astrologer absolutely needs to be ethical.

I missed the Maxine train back then, but I really appreciated both yours and Cobra's perspective on my natal chart. Maybe I'll get a reading from Black Dragon too at some point. I hope more astrologers come. When I become better in a few years, I may do it too for some people, but it's always interesting hearing what others have to say. I think different astrologers can get into difference nuances and layers of someone, and the original way one explains things may connect better to someone and worse to other people, due to each individual's nature. And this is very beautiful.

Other than black dragon, if I had the chance, I would definitely read VoE's and NakedPluto's interpretations, as I like how they write and I value their inputs a lot.

Stormblood said:
I missed the Maxine train back then, but I really appreciated both yours and Cobra's perspective on my natal chart. Maybe I'll get a reading from Black Dragon too at some point. I hope more astrologers come. When I become better in a few years, I may do it too for some people, but it's always interesting hearing what others have to say. I think different astrologers can get into difference nuances and layers of someone, and the original way one explains things may connect better to someone and worse to other people, due to each individual's nature. And this is very beautiful.

Other than black dragon, if I had the chance, I would definitely read VoE's and NakedPluto's interpretations, as I like how they write and I value their inputs a lot.

Thank you, maybe in a distant future as my forte is not astrology. I am more towards dreams and that kind of symbolism divination, tarot etc. I can do you a tarot reading from distance! :lol: I have a special deck from the Gods "Yggdrasil".

I had my chart done by Black Dragon and it is little to say that he is very good at it and notices the nuances of a chart. Very helpful and direct, straight to the point. He deserves to have a business in this department and I am looking forward to that.

Big Dipper said:
NakedPluto said:
I can do you a tarot reading from distance! :lol: I have a special deck from the Gods "Yggdrasil".

I've been wanting to get my tarot reading done, but i dont know what to watch out for, or should i just not do it?

Real tarot readers have elemental thoughtforms that tell them and inspire them to know things. Person to person look if the one who's reading you has eye problems. Ask to tell your name if they are a stranger and don't know you. If they know your name or close to it they are legit but be careful as lies can be mixed with truth. Always ask first to tell you about the past before you get a future reading. Good tarot readers know very specific things about the past as well as the future. The tarot cards are only a basis of divination as a gate one can see inside.

On distance tarot readers, most if not all are bullshit and only larping. Best course of action is astrology reading not this.

Also know specific what you desire to know. The past and future discerment combine themselves without proper aim.

Person to person always at least symbolically gift some money, even one dollar to the reader. It is an exchange, never lie about the deal you are about to do. Judge what they told you about your past if it is truthful and the degree of precision and then consider the future reading.

I am 100% sure that I will learn from this mistake and it will never happen again for sure. this situation has made me suffer not a little and I want to continue to be loyal, honest and selfless and a trusted SS here in the forum to seriously help people to advance better faster spiritually especially in the Italian forum where I am very trusted and respected and have received a lot of gratitude over time due to my strong commitment and passion to help our satanic family that I love with all my heart, I want to make Satan happy and I want to see the smile on his face, this is one of my dreams.

I have had very unpleasant emotions and thoughts for a while and this will remain memorable in my mind, I have absolutely learned seriously from this.

Thanks Stormblood and Blackdragon 666 for understanding.
I also thank Cfecit.
I will post a reminder and warning about this in the Italian forum because I do not want these things to happen again and to warn and safely the new SS inexperienced in astrology about this.

I hope and think it is not a mistake that irreparably damages my reputation and my reliability.

Thank you very much HP Hooded Cobra 666 for the answer it was what I actually wanted to know.

Stormblood I read you from the old forum and that information when it was available when combined with the positions you revealed made it possible for me to trace your chart because I know your exact age and from this I was able to verify the synastry between the two of us, I sincerely apologize if in the past I may have been hard on you but since I knew certain things I preferred to smooth the corners by having HP Lucius Oria intervene because I knew that a third spiritual person of proven wisdom would be needed.

I have intuited the positions with more precision because I can read the energies of the astrological positions while I perceive your energy, I give you my warmest compliments because I feel that you are cleaner, more powerful and advanced in time and this does you a lot of honor and makes you happy too. me and being a serious dedicated Spiritual Satanist repays me for the bitterness of life.

With you I have never communicated in private I remember it perfectly and I have never communicated with the people you mentioned, if someone had given me your astrological data or of others I would have immediately reported to HP because this is a terribly serious situation regarding the safety of someone and it is called betrayal, the Gods get very seriously angry in these situations as Voice of Enki said, I am fully aware of it.

If you deem it necessary, have all the messages in which you reveal your particular astrological information and messages that narrow the field regarding your age deleted, I am probably the only one who has noticed but the security is never too much and I am extremely serious about this.
I hope you are well Stormblood.

I also think that the message in which Naked Pluto talks about the planets of him should be deleted because since he also revealed the age this makes his astrological chart traceable.

Stormblood said:

I feel the necessity to give too my voice in the matter.
I was naive enough to give away important information about my natal chart. I have been studying and practicing astrology, even doing natal charts for some time, and my being "too naive" was a mistake to begin with.

I believe both me and Fuoco Blu 666 made a similar mistake, because our energies go together very well and we stopped being objective do to curiosity. The situation was an exception to begin with, but a very important lesson to learn.
As an SS (even more as an SS astrologist) you should care about privacy more than ever, and to not let empathy, curiosity or emotions make you do this kind of naivity.

I believe that we can put this in the past as a "flawed singular exception" and remember it as an important lesson, to achieve our goals, stay save and keep helping others.

My highest regards toward the american forum and the HPs.

Hail Satana!

Hey h.p if I change my name because I dont want no coalition with French intelligence and such it will be SnakesCloak but it sounds like the bitch who said that about me is smoking meth. I know the signs... I got in trouble with a girl because she was high on meth for 3 days and tin foiled all her outlets and electrical cords thinking everything was tapped. Said me and her sister were setting the house on fire because we were smoking a cigarette. She got admitted to the hospital and they said she would be clinically insane for the rest of her life. But now she's fine and came out okay playing sublime covers at local bars.but besides the point I got blammed when she smashed her house window in because I decided to lock her out when she started kicking her pregnant sister in the stomach. Anyways fuck it im legit I might buy a jos tshirt and take a picture of my self wearing it next to Lucien gays statue but im afraid I'll get beat up. Fuck the hype I love your content and whatever else! your a true interllect. The people here can't compare unless it's the ones you really know. Best love HPHC.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Stormblood I read you from the old forum and that information when it was available when combined with the positions you revealed made it possible for me to trace your chart because I know your exact age and from this I was able to verify the synastry between the two of us, I sincerely apologize if in the past I may have been hard on you but since I knew certain things I preferred to smooth the corners by having HP Lucius Oria intervene because I knew that a third spiritual person of proven wisdom would be needed.

I have intuited the positions with more precision because I can read the energies of the astrological positions while I perceive your energy, I give you my warmest compliments because I feel that you are cleaner, more powerful and advanced in time and this does you a lot of honor and makes you happy too. me and being a serious dedicated Spiritual Satanist repays me for the bitterness of life.

With you I have never communicated in private I remember it perfectly and I have never communicated with the people you mentioned, if someone had given me your astrological data or of others I would have immediately reported to HP because this is a terribly serious situation regarding the safety of someone and it is called betrayal, the Gods get very seriously angry in these situations as Voice of Enki said, I am fully aware of it.

If you deem it necessary, have all the messages in which you reveal your particular astrological information and messages that narrow the field regarding your age deleted, I am probably the only one who has noticed but the security is never too much and I am extremely serious about this.
I hope you are well Stormblood.

I also think that the message in which Naked Pluto talks about the planets of him should be deleted because since he also revealed the age this makes his astrological chart traceable.

I don't know what you're talking about regarding HP Lucius Oria. The fact I don't remember much about the matter should be a testimonial to you that I have no grudge or any negative feeling stored against you. I only vaguely remember a discussion about why you used 13 for the Sammas meditation (hopefully it was this and not kevala or other things) and respiration phases, and also something about either bodybuilding or weight-lifting (not sure which, but I have no issue with you in general).

You can do what you want with the messages. It's at your discretion. Since they're from a deleted forum, I don't see any exposure risk arising and I feel you are not going to share them with anyone.

I am great. Thank you. I hope you are well too. I am avoiding the Italian forum because I have been personally advised to do so. It is not my 'tribe'. Even having to speak the language with my family irritates me.

The other reason I replied here is because you certainly stand out in the Italian forum and, in general, as a person, which makes your presence in the SS community important. The more 'presence' someone has, the more of a shining example they need to be for others. I suspect you will occupy a position of leadership in this community in the future. I am not sure at which level of leadership it will be but it's clear the direction is that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back