Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My dream. Can someone interpret it?

MercuryWisdom

I had a super scary dream a couple of nights ago.

I dreamed that I was given instructions by Hps Maxine dietrich to go to a certain place in the woods but it was near a high way. It was late at night and dark. I was near to what I was looking for until I found a black and scary looking dog. The dog was calm but it terrified me. I escaped. The dog was some sort of gaurdian I think that looked like black dogs from folklore. I will provide pictures of how it looked like exactly.

When I asked Hps Maxine. She told me I should've gone earlier and not this late and I wouldn't have found it.

Any clue what this dream entails?

Here's exactly what the dog looked like:
images-11.jpg

images-12.jpg

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:

I dreamed that I was given instructions by Hps Maxine dietrich to go to a certain place in the woods but it was near a high way. It was late at night and dark. I was near to what I was looking for until I found a black and scary looking dog. The dog was calm but it terrified me. I escaped. The dog was some sort of gaurdian I think that looked like black dogs from folklore. I will provide pictures of how it looked like exactly.

When I asked Hps Maxine. She told me I should've gone earlier and not this late and I wouldn't have found it.

images-11.jpg

images-12.jpg

Hail Satan!!

There are several factors to consider when interpreting dreams: what situation you are in, if you have been stressed lately, how you feel about a particular symbol in your dream.
A dog can symbolize sexual energy, lust or primitive energy or on the other hand it can symbolize loyalty or unconditional love.
The dog in your dream looked really scary. I think it could symbolize your fear or remorse. How have you been feeling lately? Maybe you are worried about something?
What exactly did the forest from your dream look like? Generally a forest seen at night means that you have a lot of stress in your life.

In conclusion, you may have a lot of stress lately and you may feel tired of responsibilities and daily life.

So for future reference. I highly recommend using dream symbol sites. Preferably from more than one. A given dream symbol can have several meanings.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:

images-11.jpg

images-12.jpg

Hail Satan!!

Next time try not to run from it.

Dark/Black sometimes stands for a decision one has to make, but the outcome is not certain, thus all u see is black.

Then maybe the Dog represents this very decision or opportunity, which is harmless, but you are still afraid of it. Maybe this is the representation of a person, who you are in a sense afraid of or afraid of their schemes and plans about you. Maybe you think that you are vulnerable against this person, but your dream indicates that he is not a threat to you, as you possess enough knowledge and power (HPS MAXINE who gave you all if this by studying the JoS) to overcome this person.

So running away from it is not necessary.

When I was about to decide whether or not to become a Satanist, I had a dream with Black elements (described as above) but also with golden Elements (godly protection), both were embedded in a sword (power), and much more.

Btw the last picture looked cute haha

If I remember correctly, Lord Andras has an intimidating looking dog following Him?

That doesn’t necessarily mean that He was involved in your dream. Unless He is your Guardian or you have established contact with Him. Then there’s a chance.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Bad dreams happen sometimes. It is natural. And most of the time it really does not mean anything.
Usually, IMO dreams do have meanings or at least some type of insight if we analyze them. But you’re right, usually bad dreams aren’t bad omens or anything. Like for instance dreams of death can be very hard to deal with. If you die, or someone you know, but these dreams don’t mean you will die or anyone you know, but rather are symbolic. I’ve had these dreams a lot when I was going through transition or transformation phases in my life. It’s like the old you is dying or changing and often that’s when we have these dreams.

Dogs specifically can have certain meanings in dreams. Anytime I have a significant dream that effects me when I wake up, I look it up and it always has a relevant meaning and insight. Especially if there’s animals or particular archetypal themes.

If there’s a person in someone’s dream there can be qualities in that person or the way the person having the dream views that person, those themes can be important. They dreamt of Maxine. Things she represents could be significant in that dream. Along with having to look for something in the woods. And night time themes.

Dogs can represent loyalty, companionship, or something wild. Forests can be secrets.

Maybe there’s something like answers in your life you’re trying to find, and someone like Maxine represents someone wise who has the answers you’re seeking. The woods at night mean the answers your looking for are hard to find and the wild dog could mean there’s something out of control or wild in you that’s preventing you finding these answers.
Probably her saying you should of gone earlier during the day light means, you have to relax and look for those answers in a less restless time. Idk. Just a theory.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back