Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ALL HAIL SATAN!

Grimmy

Praise be Satan! Praises to Satan! Hail Father Enki! Hail Mother Lilith!

I'm so happy that they're in my life! I've fucked up, made mistakes, but they do love me genuinely and have never forsaken me, especially when I needed them most!

I've been helping with the war.

I'm so happy my mother has joined!

I'm praying to the Gods to help my oldest sister next to help find them, along with her oldest son. Both feel lost as to where they belong. This is a golden opportunity to help them...but they must choose themselves. "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." I just don't want to lose my family to the enemy. It hurts me terribly.

Also, Father Satan and Mother Lilith have been very good to me, likewise the other demons.

For helping diligently with the war, I've been attacked countless times and Father Satan always helps me and steps in when needed, especially when I come to him asking for help.

I learned that the Pleiadian Aliens are the Igiggi who betrayed Satan and the other gods, wanting to keep humanity as slaves. The Igiggi created the Reptilians and created the Greys. There are no demons who are greys. Don't believe it! Don't! If they say they are, they're not the real demons!

Remember that Father Satan loves you. They tried to twist my mind countless times, shape-shifting themselves to look like Satan. Be careful! Ask your guardian demon! If you are a gentile, you have a guardian demon automatically the moment you join and they tell you who they are the moment they arrive.

I knew a girl I found out who is Jewish. Satan wanted me to leave her, but I didn't ask him why. She joined Satanism and the gods completely ignored her where they never gave HER answers when she wanted them for herself. Also, her life fell apart. She had such a hive mind when it came to her family, but she abused and manipulated me, lying to me quite often. In the end, Father Satan killed her astral as I discovered the truth for what it was. I left her and never went back ever since. Can you believe she made up shit to compare her life to mine? Can you believe she admitted feeling nothing when seeing innocent animals violently dying, especially when I dog got hit by a speeding car, only to turn the story around years later after reminded me that she felt nothing and then say she did feel horrible after I accused her for being a terrible person for that? I do. Jews are like that. I've known several jews and they're all like that deep down at their core. They are narcissistic towards us and animals, but only loyal to their own kind and their masters. Jews don't have true free will. They have no originality.

I'm confirming that what is said here is true about the jews. Don't doubt it! It's absolutely true!

Jews are EVIL! EVIL INCARNATE!

The only true GOOD is Satan and the Demons!

Put your faith in them, but be mindful. Call upon your guardian demon especially when suspect trouble! Ask them, your guardian demon, who the other entity is in the room.

I am saying this based upon my own experience.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back